It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visions of the future or just something I'm eating??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by christophersupertramp

Originally posted by freestonew

all at once?
or by dribbles over 20 years?!

freestone

I must agree, I am now in contact with five people who are having the same expierance.

I have decided with much encouragement from my fellow meditators that I am going to work on publishing my work so far. I will do this in that hope that it will fund me enough to do this more often and hopefully find the answers I seek.

hi chris.

very good!
i will refer to my dream again.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
here my small town was gone. i could see that the trees have overgrown all. now i think that the small gardens might be from a few people still living in town and there is too too much shade there.

I have read of other people's dreams too.
one, recently was simple.
---she was looking from the vantagepoint of space and she could see the earth in its whole, from many many miles away. then suddenly the earth seems to "make a copy of itself"! an earth on top of an earth. this second earth slowly slides off to one side so that there are now two earths. then i think that she heard a Voice say that the people will slide across, from one earth to another.

yet another seer/psychic wrote how his own alien guides told him that earth's race is unique in that they will move over to the new earth *while still alive*; unique amidst planet's races, in the galaxy!

there is even a theory that there will be THREE earths! one the new earth, the second is "our" earth, then the third will be for the "bad people"!

variants of the above.
this explains how a town could be abandoned, along with the rest of the planet. "explains" is not the same as "Truth" though!!

she, the lady, has a Loose aura"! this is where she has a condition where she can see deeper into the higher dimensional planes. she thus may see you or at least something.
you are like a seen-ghost, to her.

still I wonder....
1..when did this all happen?
2...how long did this event take to happen?
3...what caused it?!

to my dream, there were tiny tree seedlings a foot tall, seedlings of seedlings from the parent yard maple trees.

there are mysteries here.......

freestone

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I think I know what happened in the other world.

Whilst trying to communicate with the medicine woman who ti think is called Sheea. I was in her hut and she began to show me small woodn figures hand carved and a plane type carving. She showed me the figures going onto the craft and leaving what I perceived as this planet. She then showed me fire shooting down, either down to earth or down on the craft. I am not sure which.

She now has a picture of me that I had put in the box and I think she thinks I am from another planet or something.

So from what I gather she has shown me that most of the people left on a craft, wither this is the people of this country or people everywhere I can only speculate.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
hi chris, hi all....

this is getting Interesting, yet more.

there are at least two questions that i have.
there are two "disconnects"!

1....the timedate of the notice of the town fair being for 2055.
the town was OK, then, the Event had not happened yet. I got to thinking about this.
the other day I went into Bestbuy and I bought a 16 gig flash memory stick for $9.99. they had 128 gig sticks for sale too. was not only a few years ago they were selling 63 megabytes for about $40.

this 2055 is 43 years from now.
what was going on 43 years ago, late 1969?!
get the drift? computers still needed a whole floor, the beatles were hot, the hippies had just begun.

just think of the technological advances possible in 43 years from now!

yes i know your houses are way way out in the country. very rural. behind the times.
but i wonder....if you were to *really* wander around through every room and look at everything, you might see what people have in ten years from now! or 30 years from now. if i bore a Son, today, he would be 43 years old, at this Fair. he would have a son and he would be maybe 20+ years old and even he might have a son: i would be a grandfather.
then that store. i was not clear what was in it , for sale. too too bad there are not canned goods. in this USA, the law states that every tin has to have an expiration date, of the food contents. there is another place to *minutely* look at each item that you can find.
if all of the cans and tins have like..."best if used by 2015" *we are in trouble*!!
....then there are copyright dates, on the items that are not food.
...the store cash box/register and the trashbin near it. the RECEIPTS! find old receipts, each one will have a date printed on it.

yes, the date-answer might not be found in some huge headline, it might be found on the bottom of tins, papers, and the like.

2...that lady who infers the ships took away the people! i considered that if this was for the whole earth, as many new age sites tell that aliens will lift us all off the earth, that if each ship holds 100 people, they will need nearly 70,000,000 ships!!
if each ship holds 1000, then "only" 7,000,000 ships will be used!

I suppose that some huge huge earth-wide disaster happens and then the survivors are here and there and some benevolent or not-so-benevolent aliens see that these surviving towns have too too many people for the resources available so they offer to remove anyone who wants to go.
maybe to another planet, but maybe to, say, south america or some place not so affected by the global disaster.
[the lift-off is "local". they would need only a few hundred ships, then!]

have fun looking......

freestone

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

hi chris, hi all....

this is getting Interesting, yet more.

there are at least two questions that i have.
there are two "disconnects"!

1....the timedate of the notice of the town fair being for 2055.
the town was OK, then, the Event had not happened yet. I got to thinking about this.
the other day I went into Bestbuy and I bought a 16 gig flash memory stick for $9.99. they had 128 gig sticks for sale too. was not only a few years ago they were selling 63 megabytes for about $40.

this 2055 is 43 years from now.
what was going on 43 years ago, late 1969?!
get the drift? computers still needed a whole floor, the beatles were hot, the hippies had just begun.

just think of the technological advances possible in 43 years from now!

yes i know your houses are way way out in the country. very rural. behind the times.
but i wonder....if you were to *really* wander around through every room and look at everything, you might see what people have in ten years from now! or 30 years from now. if i bore a Son, today, he would be 43 years old, at this Fair. he would have a son and he would be maybe 20+ years old and even he might have a son: i would be a grandfather.
then that store. i was not clear what was in it , for sale. too too bad there are not canned goods. in this USA, the law states that every tin has to have an expiration date, of the food contents. there is another place to *minutely* look at each item that you can find.
if all of the cans and tins have like..."best if used by 2015" *we are in trouble*!!
....then there are copyright dates, on the items that are not food.
...the store cash box/register and the trashbin near it. the RECEIPTS! find old receipts, each one will have a date printed on it.

yes, the date-answer might not be found in some huge headline, it might be found on the bottom of tins, papers, and the like.

2...that lady who infers the ships took away the people! i considered that if this was for the whole earth, as many new age sites tell that aliens will lift us all off the earth, that if each ship holds 100 people, they will need nearly 70,000,000 ships!!
if each ship holds 1000, then "only" 7,000,000 ships will be used!

I suppose that some huge huge earth-wide disaster happens and then the survivors are here and there and some benevolent or not-so-benevolent aliens see that these surviving towns have too too many people for the resources available so they offer to remove anyone who wants to go.
maybe to another planet, but maybe to, say, south america or some place not so affected by the global disaster.
[the lift-off is "local". they would need only a few hundred ships, then!]

have fun looking......

Hey freestone, the fair was dated 2020.

From what I can understand it was only selected people that were taken on the ship or ships. Many were left behind. But why they went is not understood. Something to do with fire.

I am communicating with her everyday now and I seem to become more visible to her every day. I think it is only a matter if time before she can hear me properly
freestone

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Sure as hell sounds like time traveling!
4 years meditation sounds about right for OBE experiences at will, i think you are visiting the not to distant future in astral form. After all, time doesnt exist over there

Keep toying with it, see what else you can come up with! very interesting.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89
Sure as hell sounds like time traveling!
4 years meditation sounds about right for OBE experiences at will, i think you are visiting the not to distant future in astral form. After all, time doesnt exist over there

Keep toying with it, see what else you can come up with! very interesting.

Thank you, I will keep at it.
Thanks for the support.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Hi just read your thread,it's quite thought provoking stuff.

Don't imagine it may be that widely felt these days but I feel a certain sadness that our present civilisation appears to have passed.

You say that the girl speaks a language thats similar but still quite different.The inhabitants appear to be living in something like the dark ages.These black dogs make me wonder too.

It all seems to suggest that a significant amount have time has elapsed.

Also the symbol of a plane seems to have become to mean something to them so there must be a remnant of knowledge of their past within their society.

I find it strange that they seem to have little but the most rudimentary technology.I'd imagine that whatever befell our future generations they'd have enough practical survivors to apply basic engineering to the new circumstances they find themselves in.

It's like all our knowledge has been lost,I'm not meaning laptops and phones but the real basic stuff.

Have you seen evidence of using things like a water wheel to grind their crops their growing ??

Fascinating thread !!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Hi, I have only just read your thread, but this is very interesting! Perhaps you could try burying books and pictures, ways of trying to communicate? A world map, perhaps a book on the solar system too.

Can't wait to read more!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
hi chris, hi all.

I forgot that, that the date was 2020. on the surface 2020 seems "safe" but who knows that the Problems did not begin long before that time. a rural village might be "safe" in its isolation, for a while.

tell you what, though.....in *my* dream OBE vision of my little town, I sense now ever the more the "non-permanence" of civilization! That if this vision is true, my little town will soon be all but abandoned, much like yours. what a wakeup call, to See from a 500 foot distance that the 70 foot tall water tower has collapsed and the rusted support pillars is all that i see.
In fact, i will repost my vision here to make it simple to read!
================

Well, I have now, on the 20th of december, my own experience of seeing, in a dream, my hometown
several hundred years from now, ruined!

A dream, a very lucid dream.

but first the background.

my Interlaken hometown of 600 people. I grew up there, spent 19 years in that farmhouse about a mile from town and left in 1960, but often lived or visited there until my mother died in 1975. I lived in this town for a number of years, in the 90s.

A farm town in the finger lakes in upstate ny. nice summers, cold snowy winters.
Only about 600 people here and about every ten years they build a new house.
Tis surrounded by farms and woods. The town is full of trees, mostly maples, oaks, and firs, but the fields are large and surround the town, along with many woodlots.

so here is my dream.
I lucidly "appeared" on what used to be the main highway coming down the gentle hill from the west. I was about a half mile west of the first house.
[think: "out of body, a point of consciousness]
in the real Interlaken, there is a huge field to my left and several homes to my right including one farm. that huge field extends right up next to the last house, on the left.

so what did i see, folks?
the road, there was none! i could see a kind of gravel-like ruined asphalt tarmac. no broken chunks of road, just a road that went to decay. to my right there were no homes, but i did see a number of small gardens. One had cabbages in it, all in rows, nice green cabbages, to contrast with the brownish grass. Each garden looked like 40 foot by 40 foot, as if each garden was "hand-cultivated"! the soil up here is such that most people have to plow, then harrow, then harrow some more, to break up the clumps of soil. these gardens looked like this process was all done by hand tools! or maybe horses. no tractors.
I suspect that the houses were behind me, to my rear, as i did not see them.

up ahead is the town. I saw that the leaves were all turning fall foliage color, this is why the green cabbages against the brown weeds. probably the first frost has come, and frost can come even in early september here!

oooh but the Town! first thing i see is that huge water tower. there is one, 80 foot tall, a huge tank with support columns. Only here that tank is gone, tipped over and fall to ground and hidden in the trees. all that i see is about three rusty columns of reddish steel!
Then i note that small maple trees have sprouted in that huge field to my left. two foot tall seedlings, followed by ten foot tall trees behind them nearer the town.
I could not see a single house.
trees and plants cover all.

I floated closer.

I could not even see down the street into the town! the overgown trees and bushes have taken over! the trees and plants look OK, no ruining of them. but i see that no one seems to go into town by this ruined road, anymore. no trails. I have the impression that most of the houses have fallen in.

it is to be noted, people, that the huge field to my left was not farmed. in fact there were trees sprouting in it. nearer the town the trees were ten feet high, further out, three feet high. the further west area was only tall grass. maple trees spread by wind blowing seeds and the wind comes strongly from the west. this means it takes a while for maple trees to spread west.

the hand tended gardens were back from the town, to my right, back about 600 feet or more. thus they appear to be not next to the town, at all, thus perhaps no one comes out from the town to garden. there was only overgrown grass for that 600 feet, between town-edge and the first garden.

end of dream.

scary!

I wonder, folks, just how long it takes for a town to look like this. in my Northland, a maple tree can grow 40 feet in about 15 years. of course weather and climate determines....
but the water tank tower! how long would it take for this tower to rust and fall and the four steel columns to rust? there was only about 20 feet of these still showing!
100 years? 200 years?

at least there seems to be survivors! hand tended gardens. but no one goes into this town anymore. probably the houses have mostly fallen down. an abandoned farmhouse, from my childhood 1958, is now rotted and collapsed ala 2012...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I will now continue to ruminate about my own Seeing of my town.

this town is about 90 miles from anywheres. very rural and between two long lakes each 60 miles long. tis about 60 miles south of lake Ontario, in upstate new york, usa.

I did not move, in my lucid experience, this dream was like a photo image. I could redily tell, though, that the town's trees had seeded and had begun to reclaim that large field. more trees closer to the town beginnings. only several 20 foot rusted pillars to the large water tower.
I did see a garden or three of plants, mostly cabbages. the paved highway looked abandoned, just left alone for years and years, no quakes, no disruptions.

the date?!
i have no way at all to tell.
the dream occurred just a day before the 21st of december, probably "stimulated" by that end of the world date *and* of my daily reading of this thread!

I have my suspicions though.
Only a few years, from one to three, before the Beginning Event happens.
might be one event or death by 1000 cuts over ten years.

the town looked to be seen how long after?!!
---how many years to rust and collapse a water tower?
--how many years to take tree seedlings to sprout into five foot tall trees, out in a field, 100 foot from the yard next to the field? in cold upstate, i have seen bare ground take years to get a ground cover. takes 40 years for a maple tree to grow to be 50 foot tall!

cabbages. a cold climate plant.

the Time was fall, the trees were beginning to change color. i think now that the "Timing"
of this dream is symbolic! "fall", very very near the End of growth and plant life.
thus my image represents the very end of civilization as we know it. soon the metal will be gone. the fabrics rot, the tins corrode. metal tools will be gone.
the trade is gone, no traders and nothing to trade. "homegrown or homemade", or else do without!
the rocks are shale and some limestone. no iron ore here! lots of trees and good soil for plants. the Amish people, who moved here ten years ago, they might feel right at home and in fact they might be the people to Show The Way, to live, now!

but no tracks on the road. not even from a cart!! the road vanishes into the trees up ahead, into the town. the asphalt paving looked like it just cracked in the sun and weather, cracked into a zillion pea sized pebbles. "tracks" would have been evident if say a horse cart
used this road!

to *me*, this simple little vision "scares" me more than all of the prophecies i have read about "end times" whether in books or on the internet!!

Interlaken, ny, sits on route 96, one of the main roads from New York city to Rochester and Buffalo. an old old Indian trail, this road is, probably 500+ years old.
*IF* there was any sort of traveling done, this highway would have been used and people would move through interlaken.
[my seen-road was not rt 96, it was the road that comes at right angles to it]

the town behind me, here, is called "Lodi"! i have had dreams where this world was used as a pun.
"low die"!
--this infers to me that i am seeing this town after my death. nothing new here, 100+ years from now.

hmmmmm..
as i type this, i recall when i lived there in the 90s. three years. i walked this Lodi road a lot. many townspeople used this hill-road as a jogging road.
one May day, on my walk, i was astounded at the number of Dandelion flowers that sat in a field that is up west behind my vantage-view of dead town. there must have been from three to 20 flowers per square foot! in that field, there were millions and millions!
I sort of, then, sensed that in this field and also in several others nearby, along this road, that there was a dandelion flower for each person here on earth!
In another dream I had a dream of cabbages. they represented to me each cabbage is an incarnated soul, a person on earth. [cabbage = brain!

so here in my vision I saw a small garden of cabbages. *a* garden, only one garden out of maybe three. lets see....maybe 30 by 30 feet and one cabbage per square yard.
*Symbolism Alert: the dream is showing to me the percentage of living people, on earth, at this distant time, compared to the 7 billion people we now have!
thus that garden might not be "there"! the garden might have been a dream-construct to indicate just how many people are now living, at that time!! Only the road and town might be "Real"!

the sky seemed normal. the light looked normal. the grass had that tired fall look to it.

well I about exhausted my interpretations for today.
as i say, this vision, to me, tells me more Truth about any "end time" than any "Nostradamus"
or edgar cayce seeings! for this town is where I grew up in, 19 years of childhood, and my parents lived in my childhood home for another 15 years. I had a cottage on Cayuga lake too, i lived there every summer for five years, in the 70s. I lived *in* this town for three years, in the 90s, i walked this Lodi road nearly every other day.
F W

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
hi again....

a change of thought on those cabbages.

back in 1998, when estimated the number of flowers in one field to be about 10,000,000, this was just for one field. there were other large flower-filled fields too.

just like this here patch of cabbages was the only cabbage garden amongst several gardens.
thus the "survivor ratio" is about 100 to 200 cabbages to 10,000,000.

=======================

CHRIS!

-----I wonder about the "airplane" and aliens that this lady seemed to mention!

could it be that they *are* planes and helicopters. Men in uniform coming to remove all who wanted to leave, move them to their perceived safer ground.
the British military.

just like in America, many are afraid that the "camps" for refugees might turn out to be concentration camps in disguise, some might refuse to leave.
Plus many want to live with the Familiar even if it is now unlivable!

so I feel this might be a possibility. the rescuers might *look* alien with their clothes uniforms, flight helmets, guns and bright flashlights. Plus the aircraft. this happening to a mostly rural population.

of course this Event *could* be just "Local" like a meltdown of a nuclear reactor, everyone evacuate within 100 mile radius.

go look at those images of abandoned soviet Chernobyl buildings!

freestone

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

of course this Event *could* be just "Local" like a meltdown of a nuclear reactor, everyone evacuate within 100 mile radius.

freestone

Mm that last reference you made struck me,brings to mind those black dogs.

I watched a documentary on Chernobyl,no not Diaries
!!

Nah,this one was European,French possibly or Polish with English subtitles.Anyway this film maker with an interest in wildlife wanted to document how the local wildlife is coping in such a toxic area even 10 + years on.

I'm not explaining the film very well but it looked like it was mid to late 90's.The point being what he found to his surprise was that the animals and plants were thrivng,robustly healthy and abundant which wasn't what was expected.

I'll have to go back and reread the thread cos when I began reading it this morning i devoured the lot in one go so there's probably bits of misread or didnt pick up first time.

It's the wild black dogs,if I read right that are wild that have become a distinct bread.That reminded me of the very robust and healthy animals of Chernobyl.

When you mention a nuclear catastrophe I can't help but think of 'The Chryssalids' by John Windahm though that was all out nuclear war and it seriously left it's mark on the landscape and society.

The centuries old remnants of the old world that are reclaimed by nature.The people living back in small rural communities in conditions akin to pre industrial revolution 17th century,a similar god fearing out look that stems from the belief that the old people were punished by god for their ungodly ways,they equated their or our technology as us believeing we were better than god,that our vanity was why god punished us with 'tribulation' that scorched and burnt the very earth itself.

So centuries on folk are very aware not to forget that lesson shunning technology.

it must be 20 years ago I read it.I don't know how well known it is these days or it's author John Wyndahm but his books are maybe more relevant now then when I read them and he wrote them in the 50's.

I'd highly recommend them to anybody as he writes about normal people coping with cataclysmic events.in fact it's always struck me how every zombie movie ever made has a weird similarity to Day of the Triffids.lol.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

hi again....

a change of thought on those cabbages.

back in 1998, when estimated the number of flowers in one field to be about 10,000,000, this was just for one field. there were other large flower-filled fields too.

just like this here patch of cabbages was the only cabbage garden amongst several gardens.
thus the "survivor ratio" is about 100 to 200 cabbages to 10,000,000.

=======================

CHRIS!

-----I wonder about the "airplane" and aliens that this lady seemed to mention!

could it be that they *are* planes and helicopters. Men in uniform coming to remove all who wanted to leave, move them to their perceived safer ground.
the British military.

just like in America, many are afraid that the "camps" for refugees might turn out to be concentration camps in disguise, some might refuse to leave.
Plus many want to live with the Familiar even if it is now unlivable!

so I feel this might be a possibility. the rescuers might *look* alien with their clothes uniforms, flight helmets, guns and bright flashlights. Plus the aircraft. this happening to a mostly rural population.

freestone

Yes I don't think she was describing aliens.
The carvings are very human
I dont know how wide spread it is but there are no planes in the sky and at present time we have a busy sky with planes

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Communication with Sheea

I had my first Conversation with Sheea last night.

It first started by Sheea sitting in a smoke filled room when I first arrived, I think she was trying to communicate with me.

She seemed to be in a meditive state herself.

I recorded myself whilst in my session so this is word for word as I am able to say what I see and hear.

I sat down across from her with the fire between us. She immediately senced my presence.
Me: hello 

Sheea: hi , are you a dream?

Me: no I am very real. I am from another place maybe another time.

Sheea: how can I see you but others can't

Me: I don't know the answer to that, I am meditating in my time like you are now. That is how I can see all this.

Sheea: meditating? What do you mean?

Me: what you are doing now. We call meditating

Sheea: we call it dream seeing. I can see things not many can.

Me: where I come from, I am the same. I see all off yous 

Sheea: my mother has shown me how to dream see. 

Me: what year is this?

Sheea: what is year?

Me: I come from the year two thousand and twelve. What year is this?

Sheea: I don't know of year, I will ask the elder

Me: why did all the people leave here?

Sheea: they went to the new world , life here was in danger

Me: danger of what?

Sheea: my elder says they tricked us. They told the sky was going to fall but It has not. Some say it was the things we did and used that we're to end the earth.
We no longer use the old ways. The earth will live longer.

Me: how long ago did this happen?

Sheea: just before my mother had me.

Me: how old are you?

She looks puzzled

Me: do you have birthdays?

Sheea: yes I have had five and ten.

Me: fifteen, are you fifteen?

Sheea: yes, am i the only person you have spoke too?

Me: yes you are the first. I am shown this and I can freely move around your world but I don't know why. Is this earth? Planet earth?

Sheea: yes earth. 

Me: there are buildings over by the river, do you know them?

Sheea: yes the old ones lived there. We do not go there

Me: why don't you go there?

Sheea: the elder says they have spirits there

Me: have you ever been there?

Sheea: we go in on the gods day.

Me: when is that?

Sheea: I do not know. The elder tells us.

Me: do you count the moons? Or the days? 

Sheea:yes some do.

Me: there is a shop building by the river. Do you know it?

Sheea: a shop?

Me: people used to get food and things from it. There's a big broken tree in the roof.

Sheea: yes, yes I know it.

Me: there is a paper on the wall that says , two two , zero three, twenty twenty?

Sheea: yes I have been told of the things inside.

Me: two two, zero three, twenty twenty is near the time I come from. Thats where I am now.

Sheea: from before now?

Me: yes long before now I think. You need to ask the elder all he knows of time and what has happened in your lands.

Sheea: I will ask. I have told him of you and I must find out all I can of you.

Me: good then we can help each other.

Sheea: yes. Do you come from the rocks in the trees?

Me: we'll yes that is how I come into your world. I placed the rocks there a long time ago, in my time.

Sheea: why did you give me these?

She shows me the box of cutlery and picture I burried.

Me: that man in the picture, that is me.

Sheea: I can see you a little. 

Me: good we will get better at this.

Sheea: yes 

My session ended at that moment 0330 am.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I love this thread do keep up the work.

I am following your posts.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by amraks

Me too. I've been eagerly anticipating your posts.
All of what you say resonates strongly with me.
Would you be willing to share with us the experiences of the five people who have had similar insights to you?
Please keep up the good work.
And freestonew many thanks to you for your contributions. Please let us know if you have any more to add. The scenario is truly world wide.......
edit on 27-12-2012 by littlemo because: lm

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlemo

Originally posted by amraks

Me too. I've been eagerly anticipating your posts.
All of what you say resonates strongly with me.
Would you be willing to share with us the experiences of the five people who have had similar insights to you?
Please keep up the good work.
And freestonew many thanks to you for your contributions. Please let us know if you have any more to add. The scenario is truly world wide.......
edit on 27-12-2012 by littlemo because: lm

I must agree, freestone you could PM me so we could discuss some techniques if you want? I would PM you but I have no clue on how to.

I will ask my friends if they would mind me sharing there expierances

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Communication with Sheea

I had my first Conversation with Sheea last night.

It first started by Sheea sitting in a smoke filled room when I first arrived, I think she was trying to communicate with me.

She seemed to be in a meditive state herself.

I recorded myself whilst in my session so this is word for word as I am able to say what I see and hear.

I sat down across from her with the fire between us. She immediately senced my presence.
Me: hello 

Sheea: hi , are you a dream?

Me: no I am very real. I am from another place maybe another time.

Sheea: how can I see you but others can't

Me: I don't know the answer to that, I am meditating in my time like you are now. That is how I can see all this.

Sheea: meditating? What do you mean?

Me: what you are doing now. We call meditating

Sheea: we call it dream seeing. I can see things not many can.

Me: where I come from, I am the same. I see all off yous 

Sheea: my mother has shown me how to dream see. 

Me: what year is this?

Sheea: what is year?

Me: I come from the year two thousand and twelve. What year is this?

Sheea: I don't know of year, I will ask the elder

Sheea: my elder says they tricked us. They told the sky was going to fall but It has not. Some say it was the things we did and used that we're to end the earth.

Me: how long ago did this happen?

Sheea: just before my mother had me.

Me: how old are you?

She looks puzzled

Me: do you have birthdays?

Sheea: yes I have had five and ten.

Me: fifteen, are you fifteen?

Sheea: yes, am i the only person you have spoke too?

Me: yes you are the first. I am shown this and I can freely move around your world but I don't know why. Is this earth? Planet earth?

Sheea: yes earth. 

Me: there are buildings over by the river, do you know them?

Sheea: yes the old ones lived there. We do not go there

Me: why don't you go there?

Sheea: the elder says they have spirits there

Me: have you ever been there?

Sheea: we go in on the gods day.

Me: when is that?

Sheea: I do not know. The elder tells us.

Me: do you count the moons? Or the days? 

Sheea:yes some do.

Me: there is a shop building by the river. Do you know it?

Sheea: a shop?

Me: people used to get food and things from it. There's a big broken tree in the roof.

Sheea: yes, yes I know it.

Me: there is a paper on the wall that says , two two , zero three, twenty twenty?

Sheea: yes I have been told of the things inside.

Me: two two, zero three, twenty twenty is near the time I come from. Thats where I am now.

Me: yes long before now I think. You need to ask the elder all he knows of time and what has happened in your lands.

Sheea: I will ask. I have told him of you and I must find out all I can of you.

Me: good then we can help each other.

Sheea: yes. Do you come from the rocks in the trees?

Me: we'll yes that is how I come into your world. I placed the rocks there a long time ago, in my time.

Sheea: why did you give me these?

She shows me the box of cutlery and picture I burried.

Me: that man in the picture, that is me.

Sheea: I can see you a little. 

Me: good we will get better at this.

Sheea: yes 

My session ended at that moment 0330 am.

Hi Chris.
Fascinating stuff.
Are you able to say how it is that now you and Sheea are able to speak to each other? Before, you said "She attempted to speak to me. Unfortunatly her English is not great, what language it was i am unsure."
Is telepathy involved here?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Yes I suppose telepathy is what you might call it, she does speak as well but I have found it is like a cross between Latin and a strong Scots twang.

But it is defonatly connected through our minds,I hear her clear as day even if they are singing ect just outside.

Though I must point out I have no telepathic ability that I know off.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Communication with Sheea

I wonder why these rural people would just leave their lives behind just because someone told them to! i cannot imagine a group of practical farming people giving up their lives just because some Liberal tells them to move in order to save the earth!
there must be a lot more to this.

yes, chris, i read that the Event happened not too long ago. she might be the second generation or third generation. but she does not know "history". she is young.

so here a number of peoples just give up the modern life and now very few people even keep track of the days or years. in many ways though, they are still living on the "fruits" of the dead civilization! clothes, papers, goods, from the old ways.
if these people do not make contact with better organized survivors, soon there might be no more written language, history, culture.
think: pre-contact woodland American Indians, in upstate new york, about 1300 A D!
oral culture only.
back to tribal ways.
spirits in every valley and storms are worshiped.
not that this is a bad thing, these people might even be more happy than many of us all today, assuming they can hunt, fish, grow some crops.

there are theories casted about, that at december 21st of this 2012 year, the end of the world will happen. but we are still here and OK. but some seers sense that the Center of gravity of the collective of mankind has shifted, at this point in time!
that we all are now to become a "spirit" civilization, the science fiction equivalent of living in a higher dimensional world! when each of us dies, most of us will now not reincarnate back to earth. slowly, over time, some say ten years, some say 500 years, the earth will become empty of people.
there *will* be people though! certain young souls and Mentor older souls will begin another Cycle of history, they probably will indeed go back to the dark ages or even tribal ways, for many hundreds and hundreds of years.

Emanuel Swedenborg, the 1800 Swedish mystic, why his angel guides told him of "church ages"!
these are cycles where "the world comes to an end" as the people "ascend" to permanently live in the higher dimensional realms. "Noah and the Flood" was the last Roll-over! the angles told him that there were five or six Ages before this one!

I still think, Chris, that there are clues hidden in the rubble of this town. surely someone wrote of the "orders" to leave. there might be saved letters, magazines, whatever.
unfortunately, perhaps the survivors overturned everything to try to salvage things. thus papers could be strewn all over the floor or stuffed into bins in strange places.
Surely there must be clues left.

I might think of this Hunt as a kind of "Adventure computer game"! here is an abandoned town and the object of this game is to try to find out what happened, and when, and why.
2020 is not far off. 8 years.
clues might be found in unexpected places!
from what little you write, there is one store and a few houses. probably the store is also the post office for the mail. might even be boxes on the wall. one box per household. if not, then each house would have a mailbox. *each* of these boxes, whether in the store or around the houses, must be looked at. a letter to/from....where someone ruminates about the Authorities telling everyone to get out, why that letter would be priceless, in your Hunt. might even have a date. even an advert, advertisement junk mail letter will have a posted-date on it!!
find the housewife's bedroom and look in the drawers of her furniture. in fact open up every drawer in the house and if someone has been there before you, be sure to *really* check, very well, the floor around as often the contents would just bestrewn about the floor as to these survivors, a letter is not important.

there must be other farmhouses nearby, as yet undiscovered. hidden in the weeds and bushes. each one of these has its household contents, tins with dates, letters, paper with writings, etc.
I do not know of the Richness of the soil there or the climate, but i, as i love maps, i bought an british ordinance map of brit and scotland. there are farms everywheres as well as tiny villages. how far can you wander, in your sessions. you could do a planned search per quadrant, so not to repeat.

freesto

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join