It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visions of the future or just something I'm eating??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LILY9
reply to post by christophersupertramp

I found out how to star and flag, thank you russian man.
I was wondering chris if you were planning to try to contact your children in this other world?
Does their seem to be any form of communication, like phones or radio?
I hope you keep posting for us.

I would defonatly try and contact my children if I happened to come across them.
There are no phones or radios. Nothing battery powered and part from the things left behind in the near by village and the old cars there is very little from our time. They seem to leave the village untouched, as if they respect the time forgotten .

Yesterday I seen lots of smoke cuming from the other side of village and some of the "tribe people" looked as if they were going to investigate. Sadly there was a river between myself and the path they were taking was to long and I slipped out of my session . I am working on varous things to help make my sesions longer but unfortunatly I meditate best outside and it is very cold here at the moment -6 so I have a chimney ire burning but whilst I'm in sesion I can't keep the fire fed.

I also saw the tribes men with dogs today. Deerhound type things most probably used for hunting. But as the tribe splits up to do varous tures ect it's hard to decide who to follow incase they go over my sesion time.

It was very heavy rain yesterday in the other world and the thunder and lightning was probably the worst I have seen. The tribe didn't like it either. They huddled together under a canopy type thing constructed of wood and possible mud. The one who I think is the leader led them in prayer. It went on throughout my sesion

As this expierance goes on I am less in the belief that it is a lucid dream I must admit. I think if it were a dream I would go to difrent places as it is so frustrating for me to be stuck in this one part of the world and not know why.

I have also realised (thanks to my wife tagging along) that I speak during my sesion. She said it is hard to make out everything I say but she can understand a lot of it. After her listing to me rabble on for three hours, she now believes me lol. I am going to buy some kind of recorder to tape my sesions for my own records as this could be a lot easer than me remembering everything and writing it all down in my journal

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Forgot to add I was able to have three sesions yesterday wich is the most I have done so far so I think I am learning to control it more

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by freestonew
this is getting more Interesting by the day!

lets see now....
to me it looks to be a "slow death of civilization". similar to the roman empire after Rome's center fell. The trade ceased, little iron now to the Forgers, no goods from overseas.

Already I see some people have gone "tribal". what i suspect here is that you are sort of seeing a "movie still" within a long process. what will happen to the villagers when all the iron rusts? there might be no trade whatsoever. fat for lamp oil. horses to pull the wooden stone tipped plow. no more schools for the kids.
read: "back to 500 AD with maybe a few monasteries to keep books. in 1000 years, English written language will be like Latin, today. the common people will not read or write.

so the Huge Questions remain.
--what caused this?
--is this reality in *our* future?! Is it in another timeline?

a slow unwinding, maybe caused by a CME or of multiple volcanoes going off all at once or even a nuclear winter.volcanic winter, that only lasts ten years.

those crops! i can see now how that they could look "ragged". there is now no more mechanical
tractors or harvestors. all is done by hand now. the rows will be crooked, *if* there are even rows planted.

2055 and has not happened yet. good. I am 71, i will not see this.

maybe you are tapping into a future lifetime!

"Integrated systems". the death of civilization if these fall! take even a simple flashlight.
the batteries are made in china from materials imported from Malaysia. the lightbulb comes from Japan. the canister comes from south Korea. Some of this "simple" flashlight is made elsewheres. what happens if trade ceases and there are no factories within walking distance of your home?! you will "cannibalize" stuff around you until all *that* material is gone, no more bulbs on the shelf, all the batteries used up, then what?

eventually you will live in a log built house made from axe-hewn trees and buckets made of wood for fetching water from a spring, a 400 foot walk. plates and forks will soon even be gone unless
someone learns pottery skills! fabric for clothes? not in that climate. back to furs and hides. by the time some people get technology, maybe 1500 years later, much of the wisdom contained in the left over junk, will have rotted and rusted away.

this is a given.

but what if all of what is seen is on another time line? IS there such a thing as "other time lines"?!

freestone

I couldnt agree more. That is egzactly how it seems. If there were no evedence of cars ect Then I would think I was looking far into the past

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Have you ever read "Journeys out of the body" by Robert A Monroe. His accounts of astral projection ( etheric - never can remember) sound identical to what you have told us about. If you haven't read it you should as I'm sure you'll get a buzz out of it.

Monroe even has a non-profit organisation and institute for the investigation of the phenomena. I'm a bit rusty on details as i haven't looked into it since the 80's.
edit on 13-12-2012 by Hopeforeveryone because: added a bit

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone

Have you ever read "Journeys out of the body" by Robert A Monroe. His accounts of astral projection ( etheric - never can remember) sound identical to what you have told us about. If you haven't read it you should as I'm sure you'll get a buzz out of it.

Monroe even has a non-profit organisation and institute for the investigation of the phenomena. I'm a bit rusty on details as i haven't looked into it since the 80's.
edit on 13-12-2012 by Hopeforeveryone because: added a bit

Wow thanks I'll look that up. Sounds very interesting. I haven't read much on the subject to be honest. I used to be part of a paranormal investigation group but some of its members we're more intrested in faking evidence for money than finding out he truth so I have cut all ties with them.

I do however love to read so will defonatly take you up on your recommendation

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Cool, your experiences sound very interesting, keep us informed about your further adventures. If you just put monroe and journeys out of the body into google a pdf version is available for free.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone

Cool, your experiences sound very interesting, keep us informed about your further adventures. If you just put monroe and journeys out of the body into google a pdf version is available for free.

Thank you. Just downloaded that and I will give it a read

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
hi Christ, hi all....

Now I see an interesting statement. that your old village has been abandoned. the locals no longer use it and they appear to now live more "tribally"! they do not come.

I can Imagine what might have happened. even an old old house has now been redone to accommodate modern technology and global trade items. a gas stove. an electric refrigerator.
electric lights. water flush toilets and a water pump to the well.

none of these are usable now.

thus the locals cannot live in the houses anymore! all they could do is to shelter one from the rain.

I suspect too that the generation of people you saw wearing furs and hides are generationally too too far removed to have memories of the homes or even of the Event that ruined them.
so maybe out of fear or maybe respect, as you say.
thus what you may be seeing is a return to "American red Indian livings", pre-contact, maybe like 1200 AD woodland Indians on the east coast.

they lived in treebark longhouses in clans, one longhouse per clan, all arranged in a village.
this village has no stores. it might have a chief's house, might have a hut for waoship.
there will be a combination of farming and also hunting. they lived this way from maybe pre-glacier times to Contact. 20,000 to 60,000 years!

if you could talk to one of them, the language now might have altered so much that there will be no communications!
bands of hunters and gatherers with bows and arrows and lances. women cook and clean and pick berries and the men do the heavy hauling and the hunting fishing.
maybe no written language now, an Oral culture.

people might only live to be 30 to 40 years old and often die quickly then.

In a way, this new life might be a better life, than what was left behind.

freestone

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
How do you travel about in this other world? You should be able to fly - as in dream-type flying - being that you're not there physically you need not be bound by physical laws. If you haven't already, you could try this and see if you can go a bit higher to get an overview of a wider area, you could also try going a bit further afield to see whether the same type of existence prevails elsewhere - it is possible that people could be living quite differently a few miles down the road.

peace
J

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by skjalddis
How do you travel about in this other world? You should be able to fly - as in dream-type flying - being that you're not there physically you need not be bound by physical laws. If you haven't already, you could try this and see if you can go a bit higher to get an overview of a wider area, you could also try going a bit further afield to see whether the same type of existence prevails elsewhere - it is possible that people could be living quite differently a few miles down the road.

peace
J

I can't seem to fly unfortunatly but have discovered this weekend that I can kind of teleport but only 100 meters or so, this is helping me get around a lot faster though.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

hi Christ, hi all....

Now I see an interesting statement. that your old village has been abandoned. the locals no longer use it and they appear to now live more "tribally"! they do not come.

I can Imagine what might have happened. even an old old house has now been redone to accommodate modern technology and global trade items. a gas stove. an electric refrigerator.
electric lights. water flush toilets and a water pump to the well.

none of these are usable now.

thus the locals cannot live in the houses anymore! all they could do is to shelter one from the rain.

I suspect too that the generation of people you saw wearing furs and hides are generationally too too far removed to have memories of the homes or even of the Event that ruined them.
so maybe out of fear or maybe respect, as you say.
thus what you may be seeing is a return to "American red Indian livings", pre-contact, maybe like 1200 AD woodland Indians on the east coast.

they lived in treebark longhouses in clans, one longhouse per clan, all arranged in a village.
this village has no stores. it might have a chief's house, might have a hut for waoship.
there will be a combination of farming and also hunting. they lived this way from maybe pre-glacier times to Contact. 20,000 to 60,000 years!

if you could talk to one of them, the language now might have altered so much that there will be no communications!
bands of hunters and gatherers with bows and arrows and lances. women cook and clean and pick berries and the men do the heavy hauling and the hunting fishing.
maybe no written language now, an Oral culture.

people might only live to be 30 to 40 years old and often die quickly then.

In a way, this new life might be a better life, than what was left behind.

freestone

That's how it seems.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Well I decided to take the weekend off work so that I could get some serious meditation done

I have been experimenting with some different sounds to listen to whilst meditating to try and see if I can make my sessions longer and more controlled . I have found the best results come from listening  to dolphin sounds strangely enough.

One of the most significant results is that I can now focus on a point in the distance and jump to that point, not literally jump but just appear there. Another new change is that for the first time since starting my sessions it was night time in the other world so I was able to get on top of the highest hill I could find and look for lights.

It was a frosty night and the sky was clear. When I got to the top of Criffel I could see lots of camp fires , maybe 10 in different locations. The towns however seem to be abandoned and left alone. There was no lights or evidence of anyone staying there at night.  

There was a forest to my left that had three or four fires in it so I decided to move towards it and investigate. As I entered the forest I noticed that this is a big camp. Lots of huts and much more community structure than in the other tribe. They had fish and meat being smoked and lots of furs hung beside the fire.

They had a large fire in the centre of the camp and other fires in front of the other bigger huts. A few people walked the forest as if on guard watch . Everything was silent apart from the crackle of the fire. 

To the left of me a river met with there camp, they had a net stretched across the river and two men sat by either side of the net waiting for there catch.

There appears to be no noise anywhere. No drunken shouting and no traffic noise.

I headed back to the hill to have a look and see what else I could see.
In the distance there was moving lights down the side of what I know as Glaxo (in our time) as I quickly approached I could see this was men with burning torches. They were hunting bow and arrow in hand and dogs by there side. 

I stayed with this group for some time and witnessed them take down a big red deer and also kill two of the black dog things I see going around. One of the men however was injured in the chase and his leg did not look good. Two of the men carried him back to a cloth tent that I would imagine was a short term home whilst they were hunting. 

I will write more tomorrow  

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
hi chris, hi all....

well i had my *OWN* experience of seeing my hometown 100+ years in the future, last night, the 20th of december!
A dream, this was, a very lucid color dream.
I wrote it up, in this prophecies forum.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

yup!
in many many ways, just like yours.
an abandoned town of 600 people and hand tools-only, gardens outside of town.
a steel water tower with tank, rusted and fallen. trees overgrown everywheres and trees sprouting in the farmers fields.

freestone

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I just did a little search, not sure if you had done this but 22 march 2020 is indeed a Sunday. Link

That is quite the experience you had there. Thanks for sharing OP! S+F

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teye22
I just did a little search, not sure if you had done this but 22 march 2020 is indeed a Sunday. Link

That is quite the experience you had there. Thanks for sharing OP! S+F

Exolent find. I hadn't even thought to look.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Sorry for not posting,will update befor the weekend. Just working on something

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

hi chris, hi all....

well i had my *OWN* experience of seeing my hometown 100+ years in the future, last night, the 20th of december!
A dream, this was, a very lucid color dream.
I wrote it up, in this prophecies forum.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

yup!
in many many ways, just like yours.
an abandoned town of 600 people and hand tools-only, gardens outside of town.
a steel water tower with tank, rusted and fallen. trees overgrown everywheres and trees sprouting in the farmers fields.

freestone

somone, on my thread, just posted ANOTHER dream where most of the earth's population is gone and everything near abandoned!

freestone

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
chris, and others.....I sent this account of mine to a penpal who is expecting major changes in the earth soon, 21st or later. i just got a letter where she read of someone's account of *their* dream!

they see the earth slowly separate into TWO earth's side by side!!
like a cell dividing. then people begin to slowly move over, leaving original
earth mostly de-populated! one might move over and not even know it, at first.

slowly our earth will have few people and the cities and towns will be near empty!

sounds a bit like "rapture". rapture to another earth in a much higher near-heaven vibration, i guess. but the ones left behind will have a "new" earth too, one without many people and they can begin again.

freestone

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
well, my last night's dream of seeing my own hometown answers, for me at least, a Vexing Important Question: am i or you seeing into another timeline?! with my dream, i do not think so, it is this timeline.

now I am beginning to wonder if people, one by one or in mass amounts, just vanish into thin air as like two train tracks separating, one dimensional earth separates from the other..in the very very beginning, the two worlds, to an arriver, might look the same and it might even *look* to him that others have left HIM! but for the observant, there would be clues.

all at once?
or by dribbles over 20 years?!

freestone

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

well, my last night's dream of seeing my own hometown answers, for me at least, a Vexing Important Question: am i or you seeing into another timeline?! with my dream, i do not think so, it is this timeline.

now I am beginning to wonder if people, one by one or in mass amounts, just vanish into thin air as like two train tracks separating, one dimensional earth separates from the other..in the very very beginning, the two worlds, to an arriver, might look the same and it might even *look* to him that others have left HIM! but for the observant, there would be clues.

all at once?
or by dribbles over 20 years?!

freestone

I must agree, I am now in contact with five people who are having the same expierance. I have been exploring the other world/future world for over a year and a half and although obsesed with my sessions I do think I am being shown them for a reason. So much is happening and life seems so much simpler and dare I say better than our own. Yes they do have there savage moments that simply show me that no matter how much time passes humans can be savage creatures at times.

I am currently exploring new regions in the other world and what ever happened to them, it is defonatly a global thing. No planes in the sky, wolves roaming wild once again. Mother nature taking back the land in a way.

I have made contact of a sorts with one of the tribes people. A young lady maybe 16 yrs old or so who seems to be a medicine woman. Making ointments out of plants ect. I was astonished that as I moved around one particular settlement she seemed to be able to see me. Looking at me with amazement but not saying a word. I walked into her hut and she followed. She attempted to speak to me. Unfortunatly her English is not great, what language it was i am unsure.

But she could defonatly see me or see something and was interacting with me. I should her I was friendly by giving her a flower.

After my session ended I burried a few things beside a tree in an ammo box. Stainless steel knifes and forks, some pictures and a map of Scotland. In my next session I aprouched her again and got her to follow me, I scraped the ground under the tree and after a wile she also began digging. She uncovered the box and it's contents we're intact.

She quickly ran to the settlement and began showing people what she had.
They were amazed and clearly look up to her as a mystical magic type woman.
She pointed me out to them but none of them could see me.

I am working on a way to communicate more with her as I'm unsure if she can see me or just a mass like a ghostly figure or something.

I have decided with much encouragement from my fellow meditators that I am going to work on publishing my work so far. I will do this in that hope that it will fund me enough to do this more often and hopefully find the answers I seek.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join