It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visions of the future or just something I'm eating??

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Weethefree
Well what a fascinating story. It's a shame the hole story is an account of things that happened to me.
Eric and supertramp are not one in the same but are part of the same group.
They share a building with myself and I sadly let them take a look at some of my writings. They have stolen my work and modified it to suit themselves.
I have been meditating for six years but had written of this two years ago.
I would much appreciate if this thread was stopped as most of this is coming out in a book and will infringe copyright . 
They have been warned and don't think they will think twice before attempting to steal someone else's work.

Sure you write "what a fascinating story" when it's your own story. Who does such?
I think once you figured out that it's a work to fabricate a good story you wanted to cut your way out with Eric.

I don't know why you come back now with a third or fourth account. Eric worked the story and thread was cut dead. No one cared anymore. In fact a very disappointed ending for a good story. But well ..an ending.

I don't know what you are up to now .... but wouldn't it be time to come clean instead adding more wired twists no one believes anyway?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Acually Freestone,are you seeing the future of your home town in your dreams still ??

If i was cynical I'd wonder if that wasn't actually all part of the story from the start as well.Only joking btw

Or perhaps you're Eric or maybe I am !!!

That's the pity of it ending this way,the air of open minded credibility and good will that was the felt since this thread began has disappeared very quickly and judgement passed quite rapidly.

i'd be interested to hear what he has to say but I don't think we'll hear from chris ST again n thats a pity.

Aye it's a shame the way its ended.

this is getting too too thick for me! even the story might not have a real author!
there might be a half dozen people involved, for all that I know.

well *my* dream was Real! Real, in that this dream actually happened. i cannot vouch for the reality of the future seen. even if real, the Event might be 200 years off!

yes i DID have a further dream, about a week after my first. nothing too noteworthey, there is this unknown town with old houses and while everything looked time-worn-down, people lived in them. there was handicrafts being done. weaving and tools. but i could see that the old main highway out of town was now only a dirt strip with roots going across it from the high trees and hardly a cart track on it. but i was told that behind the town was a road to another larger town with goods by trade and there was an "outside world" of sorts.

appears on the surface that technology crashes and people have to make and grow most things locally.

but that dream was weeks ago.

i still come here to study the "damage"! i am interested, one of my 500 hobbies, in why and how people do the things they do!

at the rate these posts are going, when the REAL end times comes, no one will write about it and no one will be interested anyways as by now everyone has been so burned off by the pretenders!
cry wolf long enough and everyone goes home and no one will then watch the skies for asteriods and killer comets!

freestone

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
why isn't the user banned?

Usually when this happens the user gets their account banned?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by amraks
why isn't the user banned?

Usually when this happens the user gets their account banned?

i am following the this thread, now, for the Story of the complex fakings, not the story of an abandoned town! I find this "human element" more Interesting than even the Time travel experiences!

freestone

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by freestonew

good.
they moved it here.
how often have i seen this sort of thing. And every time this is done, and some people believe, at first, then this is seen as a fake, the collective Trust of all things esoteric is undermined.

www.amazon.com...

The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark

Amazon.com Review......

Eminent Cornell astronomer and bestselling author Sagan debunks the paranormal and the unexplained ...... He labels as hoaxes the crop circles, complex pictograms that appear in southern England's wheat and barley fields, and he dismisses as a natural formation the Sphinx-like humanoid face incised on a mesa on Mars, first photographed by a Viking orbiter spacecraft in 1976 and considered by some scientists to be the engineered artifact of an alien civilization. In a passionate plea for scientific literacy, Sagan deftly debunks the myth of Atlantis, Filipino psychic surgeons and mediums such as J.Z. Knight, who claims to be in touch with a 35,000-year-old entity called Ramtha. He also brands as superstition ghosts, angels, fairies, demons, astrology, Bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster and religious apparitions.
=================

By CreepyT VINE™ VOICE [review]

, UFO's, the Loch Ness Monster, Big Foot, fairies and the like are all investigated in this incredible non-fiction book by the late Carl Sagan. Pseudoscience, and those who perpetuate it, find their place in today's society among those who want to believe in the impossible............
This book challenges the reader to critically scrutinize information professed by supposed experts, and be more of a skeptic. Sagan states early on in the book that "some 95 percent of Americans are scientifically illiterate."

Sagan wrote this book just before he died. you know Him, Carl Sagan! he wished to Purify science, probably to "swan song" before he died..
so, the more people who make up fake UFO encounters, Timetravel stories, fake Monsters, the more people will go to Embrace the oncoming Great Purge of superstition-thinkings and to embrace *only* "Length breadth height", the material world, as the only reality worth considering!
and...the only "God" we all should "worship" is then Science and Engineering!!

what these guys [ or Guy] should have done is to have started the story-thread in the short story thread section! it would have been an Incredible story!

freestone
edit on 19-1-2013 by freestonew because: too much quoted material

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by freestonew

The Loch Ness Monster doesnt exist,trust me I grew up and still live within spitting distance from Loch Ness,it's a legend,a myth and very possibly large sturgeon find their way into the loch which have been spotted and mistaken for a monster.I'm afraid 'Nessie' has become a tourist attraction.Give it a month or so,pre-tourist season and the sightings will begin again

Aye free,I agree it should have started in the short story section but judging from the OP's recent behaviour and his earlier thread about the 'little folk' he witnessed hoaxing is his thing.

I'm only disappointed that the story wasn't able to run longer as it was a good one that I enjoyed greatly.Maybe the fact I had to suspend my belief to believe the OP was meditating and living it added to it.Perhaps I wouldnt have been so wrapped up in it if it was admittedly a work of fiction from the very start !!!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join