It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visions of the future or just something I'm eating??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Not sure if this is the rite place to post this

Well let me start by saying this is a long story but a true one.
It all started a year and a half ago. I had been dabbling with meditation for the past four years and spent most of that time completely obsessed with its results. The true calming influence it brings is second to none. But my real intention was to witness lucid dreaming. My favourite spot for meditation is in the middle of a forest that lies on my land. I have loved this spot since I was a small child and always relax here and just take in my surroundings. One rainy Saturday afternoon I was sitting under a tarpaulin tent in the middle of the forest whilst trying to meditate. Strangely I found it extremely difficult to get in to. I just couldn't relax. after what seemed like an hour I opened my eyes thinking this was the worst meditation session I have had. It took me a few seconds to realise that everything was different. The grass was longer, the tarpaulin gone, some of my woodcutting tools lay half submerged in the ground rusted and broken. I turned my mobile phone on and no signal no network. I had left my car by the wall about a mile walk from the tarp but feeling slightly panicked by the hole experience, decided to cut across the field and follow the stream. It would mean getting wet but I would get home quicker. As I approached where the fence would usually be I was growing increasingly concerned. The fence was gone and the crops in the field overgrown and taller than myself. My thoughts at this time were that I had lost my mind. I don't take drugs and dont drink. I was 28 years old and loosing my mind. I started to run through the field getting cut by thorns and weeds but finally made it to through the stream and to the wall. The wall looked no different , a dry stane dyke  much like any other found here in Scotland. But my car was gone. At this point I will admit I cried. Convinced I was going mad I screamed out for help.  Unfortunately for me there where no signs of anyone anywhere near. I had decided to walk home. A four mile trek through fields and forest. After walking for about a mile and passing several old rusted cars, my focus was drawn to a bird above my head and just as it started to get out of view I awoke back in the forest. Everything back to normal, phone on full signal and tools intact. After a few minuets of composure I ran to the car. It was there. I went home and wrote down all that had happened. After a few weeks of pondering what had happened and having not meditated since.a friend of mine suggested i go back and have another go at the meditation. I planned a night ruffling it in the forest with my sleeping bag and Kelly kettle. I had done this a few times before just to get away from it all. Anyway it was Saturday once again and I had set up camp just before it started getting dark. I began my meditation. Opened my eyes and  day light. I had done it again. Where ever I was I was there again. I walked back to the road through the field just as before and began walking towards a hoddom , a holiday village just two miles away in the opposite direction from my house. On fist sight of Hoddom , it looked no different but as I got closer I noticed the caravans were corroded and the nicely kept gardens swamped with weeds and trees. I made my way to the shop that was on site. The door was locked but the window already smashed. I reached through and unlocked the door. The scene was like nothing I had ever seen. Even in movies. For the first time it seemed to me that I had traveled in time. The old fragments of a notice on the wall read " village fair Sunday 22/03/2020" . Astonished I stumbled back and fell towards the counter. Just before my face met with the counter I awoke back in the forest.  

I have meditated almost everyday since that day and can freely go into that time/dimension or whatever it is. I have kept a diary since day one. But I'm not saying I have traveled in time as around four sessions after that one it was confirmed to me that I wasn't actually there. Whilst walking through a big farm house I looked over a wooden fence and seen two scruffy children. I tried to speak to them but I was completely invisible and silent to them.at one point I was screaming at them but to no avail. I have had many similar one sided conversations since.

Has anyone else had a similar meditation experience?

I must admit I have been lost in my new world ever since discovering it and do apologise to my family and friends if I have seemed obsessed.it is simply because  I have discovered a world unseen to most. Future , alternate dimension , complete meditation delusion . I'm not sure which. But I do know which all the strange things in our world, almost anything is possible. I see myself as a discoverer and hope that someone else has seen it too. But until then I'll keep on documenting my findings and when I die , old and wrinkly. Maybe they will publish my work.

Love to C & C 

I will be showing this post to some of my family which will be the first some of them know bout it.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

God bless 

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Wow! I don't have any idea what happened!

But I gave you a Star and Flag for the great story. I hope someone comes along with some answers for you

AngelicView~

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

Thank you, I hope someone knows something about it. It would be nice not to feel crazy for a while

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

edit on 6-12-2012 by christophersupertramp because: Written twice

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by christophersupertramp

Wow, gosh, i dont what to say! im going to go back and read it again. Thats a pretty amazing experience.

Can i make a suggestion, id go back and edit in some paragraphs if i were you, cos any minute now someones gonna complain about your "wall of text" giving them migraines

Im looking forward to hearing what others have to say.
s and f.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I don't know how to edit the txt lol

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Next time you plan to do it, leave a note in a metal container somewhere, and then see if it's there when you meditate and awaken in the other world. Make sure to hide it someplace that most likely won't get touched. Like under a rock in the middle of the forest you meditate in.

Very interested to learn more. Wish I had the patience to do this. How long are you meditation sessions? And is your time away longer than your meditating time?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by reluctantflux
Next time you plan to do it, leave a note in a metal container somewhere, and then see if it's there when you meditate and awaken in the other world. Make sure to hide it someplace that most likely won't get touched. Like under a rock in the middle of the forest you meditate in.

Very interested to learn more. Wish I had the patience to do this. How long are you meditation sessions? And is your time away longer than your meditating time?

That is an exolent idea. I will try it . My sessions can be anything from 10 mins to 4 hrs at my longest so far. Time seems to go ruffly at the same speed. If I'm in for what seems like an hour, only the same has past in the real world. I have tried having a time piece but as soon as I slip through it fails to function. I am working with a meditation teacher at the moment to try and see if I can control it a bit more. I'm not sure if I go to the same day all the time or if it skips a few weeks or something. Also it is always day on the other side. Even if it is night when I start meditating

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
What do you think happened to the village, town and people? Was there any talk or evidence of what the catastrophe might of been?

Did you get any feeling if it was a worldwide event or just that village?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing OP.

You're very much describing how I often feel in 'this' world.

Perhaps both are equally 'real'. Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
How fascinating! My first thought is, "I wish I could experience that." My second thought is that maybe there is a reason for you to be going to this time/place. I don't have any idea what it would be, but maybe the universe is trying to show you something for a reason. Man, I am a bit jealous of you. I know jealousy is not good, but this sounds amazing!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I am currently talking to someone who has tought meditation for years and he has another pupil who expieranced much the same as me but when he goes in to his sesions he can't remember all of what has happened. We are hoping that we can help each other. I would just like to say that although I have been told that somehow I find it very easy to slip into meditation , I have been rigged up to censors and had varous tests done and I'm no different than anyone else. I sometimes think that i can do this for a reason but why? I am currently working on trying to go to different times or days in the "future world"

As to the other question, there is no sign or talk of what happened but it seems to have effected the hole world. I am unsure of what happened but it is defonatly a global thing, no cars or electricity. I also seen a big black dog thing on many occasions

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The dog or dogs, seem to be running wild but are not wolves of feral dogs.they are pure black and more like hyenas

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by christophersupertramp
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I don't know how to edit the txt lol

there is an EDIT button on your own post when you're logged in...i want to read it but i can't getting a headache, please hit EDIT, then use the return/enter key on your keyboard to make new paragraphs every 4-5 lines. Thanks

click on this ats forum link it's for you
www.abovetopsecret.com... it tells you all you need to know about ats and how to post etc
edit on 9-12-2012 by rainychica because: ADDED ATS FRESHMEN FORUM LINK

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Visions of the future or just something I'm eating??

Well let me start by saying this is a long story but a true one.
It all started a year and a half ago. I had been dabbling with meditation for the past four years and spent most of that time completely obsessed with its results. The true calming influence it brings is second to none. But my real intention was to witness lucid dreaming. 

My favourite spot for meditation is in the middle of a forest that lies on my land. I have loved this spot since I was a small child and always relax here and just take in my surroundings. One rainy Saturday afternoon I was sitting under a tarpaulin tent in the middle of the forest whilst trying to meditate. 

Strangely I found it extremely difficult to get in to. I just couldn't relax. after what seemed like an hour I opened my eyes thinking this was the worst meditation session I have had. It took me a few seconds to realise that everything was different. 

The grass was longer, the tarpaulin gone, some of my woodcutting tools lay half submerged in the ground rusted and broken. I turned my mobile phone on and no signal no network. I had left my car by the wall about a mile walk from the tarp but feeling slightly panicked by the hole experience, decided to cut across the field and follow the stream. It would mean getting wet but I would get home quicker. 

As I approached where the fence would usually be I was growing increasingly concerned. The fence was gone and the crops in the field overgrown and taller than myself. My thoughts at this time were that I had lost my mind. I don't take drugs and dont drink.

I was 28 years old and loosing my mind. I started to run through the field getting cut by thorns and weeds but finally made it to through the stream and to the wall. The wall looked no different , a dry stane dyke  much like any other found here in Scotland. But my car was gone. 

At this point I will admit I cried. Convinced I was going mad I screamed out for help.  Unfortunately for me there where no signs of anyone anywhere near. I had decided to walk home. A four mile trek through fields and forest. 

After walking for about a mile and passing several old rusted cars, my focus was drawn to a bird above my head and just as it started to get out of view I awoke back in the forest. Everything back to normal, phone on full signal and tools intact. After a few minuets of composure I ran to the car. It was there. I went home and wrote down all that had happened. 

After a few weeks of pondering what had happened and having not meditated since.a friend of mine suggested i go back and have another go at the meditation. I planned a night ruffling it in the forest with my sleeping bag and Kelly kettle. I had done this a few times before just to get away from it all. Anyway it was Saturday once again and I had set up camp just before it started getting dark. I began my meditation.

Opened my eyes and  day light. I had done it again. Where ever I was I was there again. I walked back to the road through the field just as before and began walking towards a hoddom , a holiday village just two miles away in the opposite direction from my house. 

On fist sight of Hoddom , it looked no different but as I got closer I noticed the caravans were corroded and the nicely kept gardens swamped with weeds and trees. I made my way to the shop that was on site. 

The door was locked but the window already smashed. I reached through and unlocked the door. The scene was like nothing I had ever seen. Even in movies. For the first time it seemed to me that I had traveled in time. The old fragments of a notice on the wall read " village fair Sunday 22/03/2020" . Astonished I stumbled back and fell towards the counter. 

Just before my face met with the counter I awoke back in the forest.  

I have meditated almost everyday since that day and can freely go into that time/dimension or whatever it is. I have kept a diary since day one. 

But I'm not saying I have traveled in time as around four sessions after that one it was confirmed to me that I wasn't actually there. 

Whilst walking through a big farm house I looked over a wooden fence and seen two scruffy children. I tried to speak to them but I was completely invisible and silent to them.at one point I was screaming at them but to no avail. 

I have had many similar one sided conversations since.

Has anyone else had a similar meditation experience?

I must admit I have been lost in my new world ever since discovering it and do apologise to my family and friends if I have seemed obsessed.it is simply because  I have discovered a world unseen to most. 

Future , alternate dimension , complete meditation delusion . I'm not sure which. But I do know which all the strange things in our world, almost anything is possible. I see myself as a discoverer and hope that someone else has seen it too. But until then I'll keep on documenting my findings and when I die , old and wrinkly. Maybe they will publish my work.

Love to C & C 

I will be showing this post to some of my family which will be the first some of them know bout it.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

God bless 

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by christophersupertramp

I have not found a future world, but instead have had so many profound experiences through meditation that I have found my entire life changed much for the better, and if I was to start listing all the things that I have experienced thru simple meditation then even more people would call me crazy and delusional.

Instead I wrote and recently published a book that I called "The Philosophy of Two Dogs" and it is now up on kindle and amazon and will be going worldwide within another ten days or so. The book has a lot of basic meditation techniques and how to work with the natural energies around us and to manifest postitive changes in your life by changing the way you think, and meditation is the basis for this change.

Meditation has lead me to stop abusing the body with hard alcohol and has brought me to a place in my life where I am clean and sober, a place I never thought that I would go voluntarily as I had no real desire to do so.

Meditation gets to be a habit that puts you into a crucible of change that inevitably leads to you being a much more empowered person and reinforces positive change in every facet of your life.

One year ago if you told me I would be clean and sober and a published author I would have laughed at the very idea, yet here I am.

Meditation is the key, and knowlege is the result.

edit on 9-12-2012 by Coopdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I was very entertained by reading your post. I don't know if I would show your posts to your family, or any of your stories; only because they might accidentally not like something or other about it and it could affect you in a negative way. Right now, I'd say everyone on ATS is very positive as to you and your experiences, but family can be different and see things in a different manner.

Your a great writer and your stories are very interesting. Strangely enough, I think you could make a lot of money by changing your stories just a little, and publish childrens books and make a fortune. You wouldn't have to mention meditation, but Adventure's of .............

Your stories are real and come from these meditations, and their great, and you wish to publish them, why not tweek them just a little and publish your experiences in childrens books. Does it matter to you who your audience is? I'd think that most adults would love to read such books to their children; about how someone goes out and falls asleep like "Gulivers Travels" and experiences something different than the rest of us.

You could start your own E-books here on the internet. Go with the flow..... you have great stories.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
ho Christ, hi all....

what an amazing experience.

After I read this, i thought for a few minutes what I might do if i can Repeat this experience at will, go to that future.

at first, i would Question!
---the crops are too tall? what crops? many scotland crops are "one year only" crops, like wheat or oats. that would mean that in *this year*, of your visit, people vanished. a "long time crop" like Xmas trees, would infer a past event.
[the next year, maybe the wheat seeds might not sprout.]
---the date of 2020? things might be "normal" on that date, the village has its yearly festival.

the Catch, in this account, would have to be....
Are you seeing the future, *our* future; or are you seeing a parallel time line?!
And...how could you or anyone tell one from the other?

If you have only hours there, in any one visit, what could you look for in a village of say 20 houses?
First off, could you find an old magazine or newspapers that might indicate just what causes people to vanish and everything come part?
Equally important might be to find old magazines and papers that predate early December of 2012, today's date of posting. Look to see if the headlines, from the past, are different from the headlines you know exist. If the headlines of say july of 2008, indicate mt Fuji blowing up and ruining Tokyo, then you know this is a different time line; we are maybe safe!

Your account reminds me of some of the computer adventure games where one stumbles upon a deserted town and then you try detective work.

Then even the problem could be "local", like a nearby nuclear plant melts down and everyone is told to leave withing a 20 mile radius.

So here you might have an hour in this village; just what might you look for? What clue is there?
epidemic? nuclear winter? alien invasion?

If the sky is clear, then you would have to find if this Event happened years ago. Two years of darkened skies could ruin civilization.

questions.

somewheres in that store, in the houses, are clues to this Thing.

freestone

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I'll be completly honest I know nothing about crops, they. Just dont look like trees.

There is a power station about a mile away but I can see it easily and it looks no difrent than it does now if you know what I meen.

There are no trace of any newspapers or any paper atoll. They may have been used for fires or stored somewhere or something.

One thing I did notice is that where I live we have these www.dng24.co.uk... just across the water from us and in the "other world" they are gone......

I think it is something to do with the electrics that has happened. There seems to be nothing electrical. No torches or anything just candles sitting ect. I once heard a man speak to another about when his father was alive, they used to drive to manchester. He said now it would take him a week.

I wish I could see it at night so that I could see if there were lights coming from buildings ect.

I am however making progress with my meditation tuition. I am practising my control a lot better. But because I am self taught I have a lot of bad habits lol so James tells me anyway.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
I was very entertained by reading your post. I don't know if I would show your posts to your family, or any of your stories; only because they might accidentally not like something or other about it and it could affect you in a negative way. Right now, I'd say everyone on ATS is very positive as to you and your experiences, but family can be different and see things in a different manner.

Your a great writer and your stories are very interesting. Strangely enough, I think you could make a lot of money by changing your stories just a little, and publish childrens books and make a fortune. You wouldn't have to mention meditation, but Adventure's of .............

Your stories are real and come from these meditations, and their great, and you wish to publish them, why not tweek them just a little and publish your experiences in childrens books. Does it matter to you who your audience is? I'd think that most adults would love to read such books to their children; about how someone goes out and falls asleep like "Gulivers Travels" and experiences something different than the rest of us.

You could start your own E-books here on the internet. Go with the flow..... you have great stories.

I have thought about that but at the moment I was just kind of trying to find out if anyone else was expierancing this as I would hate to get further down the line and god say to me why didn't you tell anyone what I showed you lol

I have pages apron pages of what is happening in my visits and I am constantly looking for evidence of what happened. They seem to have gone back to the middle ages almost. Bow and arrows and blades ect.

I have found that although I can not communicate with the people there, I can manipulate my surroundings for egsample throw stones and move sticks. I even tapped someone on the shoulder and they felt it.

This opens my mind in to thinking maybe this is what we see as ghosts. People from the future or past or even present glancing into our world

These are all just theory's of course.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join