It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This man says Orion is in the Wrong Place

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Hello Storm! Its been a while since I have been on or posted, I hope you are well.

I have been following this thread and several others and I personal think its several things.

I think most of it is chalked up to people not understanding nightly movements of the sky as well as seasonal effects of our perspectives of the sky.

Also, the power of thought or desire for there to be 'something not right' is more powerful then what a believer of something without evidence to show another person is willing to give it. I keep seeing the same thing being said by those that say something is not right...."Ive watched the sky since I was a kid". This shows they are already pulled in the direction that if something WAS amiss, it would be someone like them that loves watching the cosmos, would be the type to notice such.

I think the question to ask is if there is sooo many people saying something is not right, why cant any of them bring forth any evidence. Some good evidence would be they tried to align their telescope and something was not right and give us numbers and degrees, as well as the information of how they knew where it was supposed to be, with numbers and degrees.

Having a preconceived idea in the subconsciousness can also cause someone to see something without really using critical thinking about it because what they think they are seeing is fulfilling some desire that is linked to that subconscious idea, and they would rather feel that desire being fed then to use some critical research that might prove to themselves, it was all just wishful thinking. A preconceived idea can come from a movie we have watched or even a book we read. In our conscious as we watch and read, we tie emotions to what we are intaking in order for our brain to figure where its going to store the information. Our emotions that are stirred up from watching something or reading something has a part in how information or ideas are stored. Then also tie in religious beliefs that give us preconceived ideas, such as a divine intervention that changes the world or some sign of the end of the world. People that place faith in any of those beliefs may be more prone to not use critical research or critical thinking when it comes to something that may feed that desire for it all to be one day proving real.

Whatcha think?
LV

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
There are in fact subtle changes occuring in the Cosmos and when it becomes undeniable only then will the sheeple be told, miniscule amounts to lull them back into their false sense of security. It's not coincidence, nor accident we're having drastic increases in Geo-Celestial annomolies and occurences! Things are changing and will continue to do so,. The only question is, what does it mean and to what degree or end will it result/serve? Time has come for real disclosure and human kind is impotent to change, direct or delay the oucome. Specific dates and time mean absolutely nothing as the universe (prime mover) is in charge of it's self and hardly needs the acceptance approval or understanding of the Carbon based life forms it created to fill the void. Makes things right, what ever that is and/or means to you, last chance as; "there's no Brakeman on this train."

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OBone
There are in fact subtle changes occuring in the Cosmos and when it becomes undeniable only then will the sheeple be told, miniscule amounts to lull them back into their false sense of security. It's not coincidence, nor accident we're having drastic increases in Geo-Celestial annomolies and occurences! Things are changing and will continue to do so,. The only question is, what does it mean and to what degree or end will it result/serve? Time has come for real disclosure and human kind is impotent to change, direct or delay the oucome. Specific dates and time mean absolutely nothing as the universe (prime mover) is in charge of it's self and hardly needs the acceptance approval or understanding of the Carbon based life forms it created to fill the void. Makes things right, what ever that is and/or means to you, last chance as; "there's no Brakeman on this train."

Things are always changing, always. You only wish there was something that is changing that cant be explained.

Please show me what are the drastic increases in Geo-Celestial anomalies and occurrences that are not a part of our normal mysterious universe that is always changing.

Your already influenced in your thinking of something is wrong that needs to be made right. This alone can cause you to see things in other things, that are not really there, you just desire them to be. Its more exciting then the idea that everything is as it needs to be.

My best
LV

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Hi Leo I think you have very wise observations.

edit on 123131p://bSaturday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by DARREN1976

Check. I read his statement that the axis is "tilting" as a current changing of the tilt in an attempt to verify the deviation of Orion from its "proper" location. Apparently he didn't mean it that way but I've yet to find out why he said it to begin with.

as he is probably an ATS user begging stars!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Interesting... Could you clarify?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tw0330
I noticed it too, as Orion's belt used to rise right over a pair of fer trees we have in our back yard, now I notice it about 10 degrees to the right of that.

Though, I only started noticing it in September and the change back in November and do not watch it every night.

I didn't think to much of it with the tilt of the earth with it's movement around the sun, just thought it was a natural occurrence. Guess I should look it up a bit to double check.

Was just curious about the time of the evening you were observing Orion in September and November.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

All rhetoric aside, the purported alignment that was said to have happened, did not happen as it was reported. Not sure what you call it but I call it B S and a Hoax.

More specific to the topic of this thread, I can again confirm that the earth's axis has changed and the progression of the planets relative to earth positions have also changed dramatically over the past 3 years. Moreover, the Frequency of our Sun has changed and none of this is anything I read somewhere; the farmers and ranchers in my family have told me so and that for me is better than NASA or any of these geniuses most of you look to. I would tell more but I am very private about my own personal insights as a seaman.

edit on 8-12-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

I can again confirm that the earth's axis has changed and the progression of the planets relative to earth positions have also changed dramatically over the past 3 years.

What do you consider to be "progression of the planets"? In the past three years they have all moved in their orbits quite dramatically. But they always do that. They go around and around the Sun just like the Earth does.

I can confirm that the direction of Earth's axis has changed about 0.04º degrees in the past three years but its angle has not changed.

What is the "frequency of our Sun"?
edit on 12/8/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
Well I'm a Amateur Astronomer and I can confirm that Orion is about 3°+ off or there abouts.... even sunrise has been off by the same amount allowing for natural Procession. It has been off since 11th Mar 2011, I began to notice the change shortly after the Great Earthquake of 2011.

Please offer us some pictures and show us some numbers using your telescope and the information of how you know where Orion is SUPPOSED to be so you can show us your comparisons. Then we can hopefully get the other poster that says they are using a source to information for where Orion should be, a telescope to look it up, and that its right where it should be....find out what one of you is doing right or wrong.

What source are you using as your information to tell where Orion will be by what degree, time, and the season....what information do you start from first, to then determine it was wrong.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
He starts the video with "somethings been happening in my brain" Then goes onto say that for 12 years he's been watching Orion rise directly above his trailor, and this past few days it has changed by 25 degrees, but offers no evidence other than his own word of mouth.

I'm a sky fanatic and I gaze daily, I have noticed nothing different. I'm sorry but I'm not buying this what so ever. We have millions of amatuer astomeners and from what I'm aware of, nobody else has noticed what this guy has noticed with his bare eyes, from his trailor.

I love it. A man who lives in a trailer, posts a video on Youtube (the beacon of truth...........NOT), and claims Orion is out of alignment, and there are even people who will believe it at face value. Or claim Orion isn't made of stars.

Every time I come to this site, it's more of the same.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Well Pyramid Hoax? you mean the one where Orion lines up with the Pyramids? It was actually Mercury,Venus and Jupiter at sunrise and FYI ... It's a matter of where you stand at the morning in question as to if they are exactly aligned.... "In The Eye Of The Beholder" Also although they didnt sit on top of the Pyramids as in photos, it was in perfect symmetry aligning although ascending with the tops of each of the pyramids at giza.
Saying it's BS denotes the sheeple response of a debunker who didn't even watch this event... every 2800 years for the world and every 28,000 years for the region of Giza.... Off topic I know but it had to be said.
After Christmas I will be getting an upgrade so I can view more dso's I will gladly supply images...

Ps. Tomorrow at sunrise ... last chance to view.

edit on 8-12-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

How could that even be???

Right now Jupiter is a evening star...Venus is a morning star....they were no where near one another on that date, at all. Impossible.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Well Pyramid Hoax? you mean the one where Orion lines up with the Pyramids? It was actually Mercury,Venus and Jupiter at sunrise and FYI ... It's a matter of where you stand at the morning in question as to if they are exactly aligned.... "In The Eye Of The Beholder" Also although they didnt sit on top of the Pyramids as in photos, it was in perfect symmetry aligning although ascending with the tops of each of the pyramids at giza.
Saying it's BS denotes the sheeple response of a debunker who didn't even watch this event... every 2800 years for the world and every 28,000 years for the region of Giza.... Off topic I know but it had to be said.
After Christmas I will be getting an upgrade so I can view more dso's I will gladly supply images...

Ps. Tomorrow at sunrise ... last chance to view.

edit on 8-12-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

It's true that at a certain angle and distance, the planets could have "sort-of lined up", but you could choose any 3 random points and make that work with the right geometry, but it is extremely obvious that the purported alignment being discussed on the internet with the pyramids was nothing of the sort. If I had spare money, i'd throw a reward out there for any legitimate picture of such an alignment.

You would think with it being such a big deal that at least ONE person would have captured the moment. There being not a single shred of evidence to refute the facts that any astronomer will tell you *might* be a sign that it was nothing but a BS hoax. Either that, or the alignment was so important for TPTB to hide from humanity that they altered astronomical records worldwide for hundreds of years preceeding this "event", and killed anyone who photographed it before they had a chance to text/post/email the magical picture that would have shown this all-important evidence to humanity.

Occam's Razor.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Well I'm a Amateur Astronomer and I can confirm that Orion is about 3°+ off or there abouts.... even sunrise has been off by the same amount allowing for natural Procession. It has been off since 11th Mar 2011, I began to notice the change shortly after the Great Earthquake of 2011.

Please offer us some pictures and show us some numbers using your telescope and the information of how you know where Orion is SUPPOSED to be so you can show us your comparisons. Then we can hopefully get the other poster that says they are using a source to information for where Orion should be, a telescope to look it up, and that its right where it should be....find out what one of you is doing right or wrong.

What source are you using as your information to tell where Orion will be by what degree, time, and the season....what information do you start from first, to then determine it was wrong.

This is why people declare themselves as amateur astronomers before making such statements of "confirmation." from my records and those of professional astronomers, as well as those of most every amateur astronomer on the planet, the only thing "confirmed" here is that his/her measurements have been off since 2011.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Another constellation I keep an eye on is 'Ursa Major'. It has changed as well as Orion

Can you pls share with us your previous observations of how you knew 'what should of been' and when and what you observed that shown it was not right. Times of days and the time of the year is a must pls, at least general time of day such as early evening or after midnight or early morning hours.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
More specific to the topic of this thread, I can again confirm that the earth's axis has changed and the progression of the planets relative to earth positions have also changed dramatically over the past 3 years.

And I can confirm that here in England on Planet Earth the axis hasn't changed.

So perhaps it'd be useful if you stipulated which planet you are on rather than misleading us Earthlings?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

Originally posted by MajorKarma
More specific to the topic of this thread, I can again confirm that the earth's axis has changed and the progression of the planets relative to earth positions have also changed dramatically over the past 3 years.

And I can confirm that here in England on Planet Earth the axis hasn't changed.

So perhaps it'd be useful if you stipulated which planet you are on rather than misleading us Earthlings?

I second this confirmation. There was a tiny change, but far less than 0.01 degrees of tilt. Ir it was a 3-degree change, we certainly would have noticed sunrise/sunset times change, yes? On the Earth I'm on, the axis has not changed.

Either people are quantum jumping between realities and getting confused, then posting on ATS in the wrong reality, or people just enjoy making up (or parroting BS in an extremmely lame attempt to make the gullible panic.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I have never seen so many people so adamant that something is shifting,

I have ignored these topics because I doubted it is possible, but even the average guy on the grocery store is talking about these things,

www.project.nsearch.com...

Now many years ago before I was on line and had not been influenced by these sort of subjects I had already began to notice a difference.

Subtle changes, in awareness.

That's a good post Storm, I think everyone should give that link a quick once over. When the Eskimos are saying that the sun is in the wrong place, something aint right.

Does anyone know to what direction and how many degrees approximately that Orion is apparently moving?

There are many theories and myths presented by authors about the tilting of the Earth. Many speak of a mythical 'Golden Age', supposedly caused by the Earth's axis being upright, and of the succeeding ages which followed on its fall from perfection to where the axis sits now, roughly inclined at 24 degrees to the perpendicular.
Thus, we have seasons, and days and nights which very in length according to the time of year and latitude.

Many also speak of how the Earth's axis might be tilting back towards the upright position. One such theory is by a french philosopher named Charles Fourier (1772-1837), who believed the Earth would right itself in a time of "Harmony" (no specific date) and that the north pole would be a warmer climate and the whole northern hemisphere would become fertile.

Makes you think, then you toss all the recent strange weather patterns, earthquakes and now apparently moving stars into the mix...interesting times ahead to say the least.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Well Dr. Lizardo, 32 312 Hz. was one estimate in 1981 but my guess is it is now closer to 440 hz. The progression I spoke of is a simplistic reference to from where in the night sky the planets in our solar system and constellations would appear and progress into and out of view from a fixed point of reference over time, like the spot you are sitting on your ass while I try to be civil and answer your questions.

However, none of this was in fact what I was referring to when I used the term "Frequency" but I was not really prepared to play teacher or ground breaking theorist but here it is in a peanut shell: Our Sun is Electric and like a High Frequency Generator, excites the gases of the Sun. I in fact do not know what frequency it (our Sun) was operating at a million or billion or 10 years ago but I believe it has been increasing to higher and higher frequencies since its beginning. I could spend a lot of time explaining this in terms I would defend but let me just say that I have been building, restoring and creating Tesla devices for over 50 years and there is what I refer to as a Sympathetic Frequency Range that is Sympathetic to Life..above or below that range of frequency it is disruptive and destructive to life. Our Sun is burning within that frequency but I noticed it increased last year and the Light emitted from the Sun brightened. I have thought about this and recognize that this has happened but I am not a young man with nothing better to do than burn my days delving into a subject other will do a better job of.

I have a dinner to go to, I hope you are flattered by my attempt to answer your question.

I will add one more thought. I do not think the Frequency the Sun has and is moving into is Sympathetic to all life on this planet. Some will adapt, some will not. Life conceived and born now and in the future will be of this Sun.

Originally posted by Phage

I can again confirm that the earth's axis has changed and the progression of the planets relative to earth positions have also changed dramatically over the past 3 years.

What do you consider to be "progression of the planets"? In the past three years they have all moved in their orbits quite dramatically. But they always do that. They go around and around the Sun just like the Earth does.

I can confirm that the direction of Earth's axis has changed about 0.04º degrees in the past three years but its angle has not changed.

What is the "frequency of our Sun"?
edit on 12/8/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

440 Hz?

The sun transmits at an audio frequency of an "A natural"?

You do realize that the sun emits a very broad range of electromagnetic energy, yes? It doesn't transmit and just one frequency but many different frequencies.

So do you care to explain exactly what frequency is shifting, how this was determined, what type of receiver was used?

Was the signal modulated at all? If so, was a amplitude modulation? Frequency modulation?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join