This man says Orion is in the Wrong Place

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

I believe you are right, the sun does emit a range/combination of sound frequencies and I am not able to explain it well enough except that I was not attempting to address sound. However, sound and the combinations of sound at various frequency plays a major role in the complexity of creations.

This is a subject that interests me greatly but I am just too busy these days

God spoke the Universe into existence

edit on 8-12-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

Audio Frequencies are called that because of what we define as the range of our hearing with our ears.

Sound requires a medium to travel through (gas, liquid or solid), of which is not dense enough between us and the sun to actually get any sound here.

However, a frequency that is transmitted as electromagnetic energy can be put through a receiver and converted to an audio frequency, and then sent through a speaker for your ears to hear.

In the case of frequencies that are transmitted well below the radio frequency ranges (RF) and are oscillating within the human hearing range, we can use a receiver to take that transmission, amplify it and again, put it through the speaker for someone to hear.

There is a study for acoustics of the sun, and it's known as Helioseismology:

Helioseismology is the study of the propagation of wave oscillations, particularly acoustic pressure waves, in the Sun. Unlike seismic waves on Earth, solar waves have practically no shear component (s-waves). Solar pressure waves are believed to be generated by the turbulence in the convection zone near the surface of the sun.[1] Certain frequencies are amplified by constructive interference. In other words, the turbulence "rings" the sun like a bell. The acoustic waves are transmitted to the outer photosphere of the sun, which is where the light generated through absorption of radiant energy from nuclear fusion at the centre of the sun, leaves the surface. These oscillations are detectable on almost any time series of solar images, but are best observed by measuring the Doppler shift of photospheric absorption lines. Changes in the propagation of oscillation waves through the Sun reveal inner structures and allow astrophysicists to develop extremely detailed profiles of the interior conditions of the Sun.

The best description that I've ever read about Helioseismology:

Helioseismology is rather like trying to understand how a piano is built from the sounds that it makes when you drop it down a flight of stairs.

Source - Berkeley University

While there are many aspects and faces of researching the sun at these frequencies (which is more physical than actual radiation transmission), the best description of the sun's "frequency" would be 126.22 Hz at 118.3 beats per minute.

So the sun is actually playing "B Natural" and is doing it at a tempo of Allegro

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
maybe his trailer moved ?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns
When the Eskimos are saying that the sun is in the wrong place, something aint right.

And when the British are saying that the sun is in the right place? What does that mean ......

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

How many days of the year do the UK people see the sun? And how many days do they see a sunrise & sunset?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I'll gladly do some research after Christmas..... In fact it would be quite entertaining I'm even getting upgraded equipment this Yule Time... Maybe in the new year

My bad ...hands up I was meant to say Saturn not Jupiter
See all that excitement and I made a masive Gas Sized Planet error ....
I'd have gladly provided images as it was a fantastic thing to watch but I was just enjoying the moment.

I live on a hillside in Wales and although our trademark is Rain ... I see the Sun almost every morning
Rising from the NE and falling in the SW. Infact I viewed it 3 years ago in an effort to prove sun dogs aren't Nibiru or Planet X. The first deviation in any anomalies regarding positions of heavenly bodies and Sun position or times from my own perspective and viewing was 1994. The same years as the Levy-9 impact.
edit on 16-12-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join