Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Seeing Purple

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hjello,

For years now I have viewed the color purple/violet while first waking up, in a half asleep state "laying down getting a back rub from my wife," but tonight I tried listening to a video on past life regression. Well, not long into it I started seeing this same purple with my eyes closed, I also felt a tickling sensation, but a "good" tickling sensation go over the front of my head and down my temple a little bit, "it really felt nice."

So what is this? Also, it makes its own shapes and the deeper I stare into it, "even with my eyes closed," the more active it gets and changes shapes frequently, matter of fact I think it's always changing. I've even seen what I thought were faces in it for just a second. I have been reading "Journey of Souls," by Michael Newton and decided to try to relax myself since I haven't found out where to get this done yet.

When I was a child I would see different shapes, sizes, colors, when I closed my eyes sometimes, but never this purple flame, this actually started out of the blue one morning upon awakening in 2005 or 2006, I just woke up opened my eyes and had this purple/violet hue that was fading away and lasted for about 5-7 seconds. Since then I've seen it while half asleep or awakening, but sometimes I can see it as I'm drifting off to sleep. This evening was the first time I've seen it come up while trying to relax and let myself go. I've heard a few opinions, but not many. Thanks for any input
edit on 5-12-2012 by Gumerk because: Clarification

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

Violet is a combination of blue and red. Red is a focusing, dynamic and active energy while blue is cooling, calming and expansive. Violet brings a new dynamic to the expansion of blue and the activity of red. Red brings practicality to the undirected expansiveness of the blue, and allows more creative energy to emerge. For this reason, violet is associated with imagination and inspiration.

Violet is an important energy for those who use blue and indigo skills in the psychic field. The red in violet offers a grounding effect.

Violet/Purple is essentially symbolic of awareness and intuition. A very significant energy in the coming times.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I think I have found a clue to this Violet flame in Song of Solomon Ch 7v5.
It talks about 'the hair of your head like purple'.

Well I had a dream yesterday where I was telling someone about this verse, and when I woke up I thought well that was weird. Then I thought I need to think more about this.

I know that in ancient times purple dye was very expensive and very smelly, as it had a fishy smell to it.
Well that isn't very romantic, is it? Fishy hair, yuk.

So maybe it is a reference to an aura, a light around her hair and that is when it clicked; The Indigos are said to have a blue/purple aura.

So what if the Indigos are from God? The so-called Lightworkers the elite are said to want to kill.

And maybe the Violet flame is a protective covering over the Earth, working against those who would destroy the higher frequencies of the rainbow-ie blue to violet.

Just a thought.

new topics

join