It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

Smack my face, lol, OK weird stuff, anyways, what I really am trying to get at is that people all over the world make these claims, and it is our job to realize the truth. I am wondering, why people from different continents have a similar realization? Oh sure you can call it Schizophrenic or spirituality, but lets go deeper than that or beyond.

Intelligently let's help OP in a rational way. We will never get rid of the unbelievers (I am not saying that I believe or not) I say that for the people who do not believe OP, state "scientific evidence" as to why he is false. This is about learning. "Most" science is theoretic, which is brought up through the abstract. You can do better than that.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JimmyRustles

About the 12/12/2012 comment, I, myself, have experienced powerful and intensive energies today. I have never felt anything like it. For the past week, my upper level energies have gone quite intense 24/7, even feeling it in my 6th and 7th Chakras. So what that means is that today, 12/12/12, the ascension preparations of the Earth and individuals have been complete in the higher dimensions to get ready for the Winter Solstice 12/21/2012. At that date, some people will ascend. So I thank Ewok and his mother for the information he has provided. I did her meditations both in the physical and spirit during my visions. :-)

Just to be a witness of Ewok and his mother, I assure you all that ascension is nigh. Those of you who will ascend already know that you will. Just keep your oil (source energy) as high as possible and you will be ready. Simple as that. Some of you will know what I'm talking about. Take care, peace be with you all.
edit on 12-12-2012 by ctophil because: Grammar corrections.

edit on 12-12-2012 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2012 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Learner

Good questions. I've asked multiple times for people to send me private messages with their questions, so that I can respond faster.

I will not discuss the possible "endings" of things on Earth. I've only been told that something significant will happen to a select few on the 22nd, which will be followed by 3 days of darkness on this planet. They made reference to a rift of some kind which will form between the Earth and it's new self as it is completing its division.

Millions are reaching the same milestone if you take reincarnation into account. Considering the population of Earth's people throughout time, you've seen an exponential growth of population, right? That means, that, if reincarnation is taken into account, that there have been a certain number of "old souls" and huge amounts of newer ones to the human experience at this point in time. The majority of these older beings have gained enough experience to progress forward, while the huge influx of newer citizens are still experiencing this world. This is why it is nothing to be upset about, and only a fool would see this as something worth killing themselves over. It is a matter of evolution, not being on some big man in the sky's good or bad side.

20 years because according to what we were told, the energy which will envelop planet Earth on the 21st will not only be creating the necessary conditions for ascension, but will also be doing so for all people of our planet. The initial goal was in fact for a larger percentage to make this journey (approximately 200 Million). So over the course of the next 2 decades, everyone can still make this transition with the appropriate discipline.

It is 20 years, because after this time window, the energy, wherever it came from, will cease to flow through the Earth, and will be completely gone by then.

People will not enter on 2032. They can and will enter much sooner than that if they are disciplined and put their heart into their preparation.

Those who have ascended before did not travel to this planet. They've gone elsewhere. But I've never asked where. This population of humans will be the first on this new planet.

There are ascension dates, but they are few and far in between. Keep in mind that this is designed so that the citizens of a planet reach a certain level of maturity first, otherwise it would always arrive too early or too late.

So just to clarify, you can make the ascension at ANYTIME between now and 2032. It all depends on how prepared you are now. I would recommend beginning your spiritual exercises now. But you cannot rush this. Just be persistent and do it mindfully.

A common first wagon, everyone hops on is that the beings are malevolent in nature. To which I would request that you read my posts to get a better idea of their nature. In short, not all experiences are from demons, and I'm not going to entertain that with anyone who has not experienced what we have.

Hope that helps. If you'd like me to expand on anything I have or haven't mentioned, feel free to send me a message.

Ewok

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Prezbo369

Says the one who hasn't read my posts. This thread isn't about me.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyRustles
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

So what happend today? You said something about 12/12/12 being a deadline?
Also about the video. What is gonna happen if I do that all day? And will it be anymore videos?

Thanks!

Exactly what a troll would do. Tell me, who will you jest to? Me? I won't be here.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Capillo

Originally posted by JimmyRustles

So what happend today? You said something about 12/12/12 being a deadline?
Also about the video. What is gonna happen if I do that all day? And will it be anymore videos?

Thanks!

OP, for ourselves, how are we able to see what you and your mother are seeing?

That's a really great question. My mother has actually written something very helpful for everyone. She said that they refer to it as the 10 guidelines for spiritual progression. It is exactly what is required in order to connect yourself to your divine nature. I will post it when I get home in a few hours. It's sitting on my table-top as we speak.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba

Not once have I laughed at anything I've posted. Go troll other threads.

Lol, i just realized you said this. Clearly you don't understand a turn of phrase... so much credibility!

bwahahahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ok.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I find the people that believe the ascension theory quite humorous. They say our souls are hear to learn and experience life. Then in the same statement they say sit down close your eyes and think about yourself.

Not a very good way to experience life if you ask me. I would like to think that meditating does not equate to experiencing all life has to offer.
edit on 12/12/2012 by Azdraik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba

That's a really great question. My mother has actually written something very helpful for everyone. She said that they refer to it as the 10 guidelines for spiritual progression. It is exactly what is required in order to connect yourself to your divine nature. I will post it when I get home in a few hours. It's sitting on my table-top as we speak.

Wow, This will be really great stuff. I am really excited. I know that everyone has a side of things.

I am sure OP does not want to read this, but as for a balance, for the people who do not believe, take this in as real concrete facts towards his Mothers experience in life.

If you can't see her for being real, beyond that, I can tell that this woman has vast knowledge pertaining to her skill. In the movie her posture was excellent, and her mudra's seemed perfected. She is well practiced in her teachings.
edit on 12-12-2012 by Capillo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Capillo

What you fail to consider is that the OP is simply lying.

Tag on all the mystic bells and whistles, throw in some hysteria, a dash of unbelievably poor storytelling, and you have 70% of the ATS crowd champing at the bit to agree with you.

Of course, that brings the lier in question all the stars and flags that go along with scamming the easily scammed, the inherent problem with the ATS system, and the reason why 90% of threads on this board can easily and logically be dismissed as utter BS.

Which is why I praise those who can see through the mess, and likewise make my bemusement entirely clear when I know that people are being played.

As in this situation.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I just hope none of the stars from the NFL, NBA, NCAA football, and heck even the NHL ascend because idk if I could live without watching and going to sporting events!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Yup notice how people have 20 years to ascend now....
He added that to cover his bases.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

lol, I didn't notice that, but I'm not even remotely surprised.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azdraik
I find the people that believe the ascension theory quite humorous. They say our souls are hear to learn and experience life. Then in the same statement they say sit down close your eyes and think about yourself.

Not a very good way to experience life if you ask me. I would like to think that meditating does not equate to experiencing all life has to offer.
edit on 12/12/2012 by Azdraik because: (no reason given)

Your understanding is incredibly limited, and I would argue that you know virtually nothing of the power and function of meditation. I'd strongly suggest doing your homework before posting here again if you want to be taken seriously.

Ewok

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Thanks for your opinion. Unfortunately it's not even worth a whole line response.You're the 100th guy to say those exact things. Your avatar fits you well.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

i personally like the 3 days of darkness that was just added in.. thats something I don't think one is gonna miss... so if no darkness by christmas i'm thinking it's a done deal to throw in the hoax bin.

I will not discuss the possible "endings" of things on Earth. I've only been told that something significant will happen to a select few on the 22nd, which will be followed by 3 days of darkness on this planet. They made reference to a rift of some kind which will form between the Earth and it's new self as it is completing its division.

edit on 12-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

...and yet your response takes up more then a full line.
. I'm starting to see a pattern here...

Why is it with people with unbelievably fantastic claims are always so plainly dumb? Lets call a spade a spade...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

This is my last time responding to you.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I have absolutely no interest in your responses, past present and future. I take humour in them... thats about it.

My posts are for everyone except you. For the rational, thinking minds of ATS, a red flag to help those on the verge of disbelief make the final leap.

For you to respond to me in the first place confirms what I already knew. You, sir, are an attention WHORE, and nothing more.

Good luck.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

See a pattern here? anyone who disagrees with you you throw your dummy outa the pram and say "Thats the last time I respond to you". Sad really.
Your tale is rubbish it is like you picked out loads of different things people have said on the 2012 forums and put them together.
The real sad thing is you have involved your mother who probably thinks she just made a yoga vid to show us.

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join