Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

It's not dis-agreeing. That's not an issue for me. Please read below.

Posts by SPACEYstranger:

"Why is it with people with unbelievably fantastic claims are always so plainly dumb?"
"What you fail to consider is that the OP is simply lying."
"a dash of unbelievably poor storytelling"
"Of course, that brings the lier in question"
"go along with scamming"
"easily and logically be dismissed as utter BS"
" I praise those who can see through the mess"
" I know that people are being played. As in this situation."
" Ill be back to jest you when time proves me correct."
"Clearly you don't understand a turn of phrase... so much credibility! bwahahahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa"

All either un-substantiated refuting, or just plain attacking and/or trolling. That's why I'm not responding to him. Obvious troll is obvious, and if you aren't smart enough to identify something this blatant, you're not worth speaking with either.

Edit: I read your post again, and yes, it's clear you don't see it. Which is truly the sad thing in this thread.
Edit: I should really read your whole post. Just did. You're a waste of time as well. Enjoy your conversation with the other trolls.

edit on 12-12-2012 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

I quote Obvious troll is obvious..takes one to know one.
Oh and he is not trolling he is just calling your "tale" out as BS.
Come on what did you expect everyone to fall for this?.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Takes one to know one, oh great speaker for the gods.

Originally posted by boymonkey74

I quote Obvious troll is obvious..takes one to know one.

lol MONKEY! u the man
edit on 12-12-2012 by SPACEYstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
reply to post by Jay-morris

blah blah blah. It's been said a hundred times before. Contribute something of value n the thread, or don't post.

yes, your right! People like you have said this one hundred
times before. What do you all have in common? You have
all been wrong!

I cant prove you are wrong right now, as you are well aware.
But when the date comes and goes, and nothing happens, I
will come back to this thread and see if you have admitted
you were wrong, if you ever bother to post that is.

And yes, i do feel i need to post in this thread. Like many people,
i want to live in a peacful world, I would do anything to have my
daughter grow up in that world. Butwhat you dont seem to understand
is the damage you cause because of your fantasy, attention seeking, whatever.

I believe you will feed off this attention until the final day, and when nothing
happens, you will vanish from the site.

Lets see!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector"Dark Lord" is a good term for Rajneesh/Osho. He's been dead since 1990, but he still has followers. Very sad.

As for Paul Coelho, others were raving about his books, so I read one, "The Alchemist."
I was not impressed either with his storytelling skills or his message. The message is pretty much the standard Hermetic message as interpreted by New Agers. I felt it was shallow.

Maybe the book would have read better in the original Portuguese.

I'm curious why you would consider Coelho dangerous.

Maybe "dangerous" is a strong word to define him, but the fact that he has a large following of people who believe his stories are actually true and/or part of a path for enlightenment seems more than just inconvenient, irresponsible at least.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Maybe I missed it but what happened to the video that you were going to post OP? Again, maybe you mentioned somewhere that you weren't going to do it now or your mom changed her mind, but I didn't see it.

Edit: never mind, found it.
edit on 12/12/2012 by Unthought Known because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

reply to post by SPACEYstranger

Thanks for your opinion. Unfortunately it's not even worth a whole line response.You're the 100th guy to say those exact things. Your avatar fits you well.

Thank god (or whatever) for that!

It means there are 99 other people besides me that think you are soooooo full of it.

And in passing, how many new accounts have you opened up? I see there are a few newbies who have all of a sudden appeared that are "supporting" you. Just my thoughts there.

I also see you're getting others to "do their homework" Me thinks you are running out of cliches to use on those that call you out on this "story" (note I used the word story - once you enlightened me to the fact that this was a "story" I feel much better. )

Hopefully, only a very few if any people will be gulled into believing this "story" I'd hate to see anyone off themselves over your "story" oh, except maybe one, guess who? Oh, that's right, you have recently stated you won't be here.

But wait!

didn't you say earlier that you weren't sure if you were "chosen"? Has something changed?

or are you referring to the fact that you won't be here because .... well, you didn't ascend and now won't come back to your "story" to face the music. That would be a shame because any "story" could do with a good music score

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Ewok wrote this a page back

so that the citizens of a planet reach a certain level of maturity first, otherwise it would always arrive too early or too late.

Ewok-

Well by your own words and demeaning replies... I know someone who isnt ascending any time soon........

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

You're a funny guy. I'm done posting here.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Of course you are. You're probably thinking, whew, I was hoping a few people would bite at my arguments so I can seem offended and hurt. Now is my chance to make an exit and slink into the netherland only to come back after the 21st as one of my other identities. Well played ewok, well played. You are even managing to get out of this with a victim status. And what of your "story"? Well, I guess you will leave it up to others on here after the 21st to type "the end"

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

what does this mean?
have you finally given up with this nonsense?
im guessing you wont be posting the proof of ascension anymore then
(yes, stupid emoticons again
)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Do I get some kind of reward for ending this charade ??

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Do you like your star?

and as a bonus

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709

Originally posted by bknapple32

Do you like your star?

and as a bonus

I'lllllllllll take it!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Thing is If I had told this tale and 100% believed it I would have been fighting tooth and nail to prove it is true.
Ewok has lied and changed his story or added bits to appease the gullable here.
I hope he can live with himself using his mother for this.
When the 21st passes shame on you Ewok.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

reply to post by rai76

Hahahaha! It's always easier to ridicule the people who actually provide something worth reading on this site. Your comment demonstrates that. Troll more, you attention whore.

it takes one to know one right.....guess your red light is fading out rapidly Roxanne!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Let this be a lesson. Don't come to ATS making up stories. One way or the other, we ALWAYS catch our bad guy. However we are more than willing to admit when we are wrong. But when the story is changed multiple times ( ps, someone who is telling the truth NEVER changes their story, to spot a liar they only need to change it once) and they resort to name calling, its safe to say there's a 99.9999% chance its a hoax.

Only thing that doesnt make sense is the mom. Not sure what that video was all about with all this story changing...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Just a yoga vid, told his Mother the guys at ATS want to see you do yoga etc and posted it.
Why didn't he get his mother to make an account and tell the tale herself eh?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
You are such a bunch of rude people. Why do you read a thread that does not interest you? Don't you have anything better to do?

Move along.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Odette

Because we have found him out.
I asked him if nothing happens has he got things in place to make sure his Mother doesn't do anything silly, he ignored me.
Go over his posts with a toothcomb and you will come to the conclusion this is made up.
This is ATS we are meant to ask questions.

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join