It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
Update:

Sorry about the wait folks. Here is what has happened since last night.

Her guides told her that what it was that she was to tell people is not enough. She must teach them a very special meditation, which she will be recording at approximately 7pm PST tonight in order for all people to practice. They themselves must perform this every night between 7-8pm for the purpose of "Light body activation". It must be done exactly how she is doing it. The movements MUST be precise. If you so choose to take this path seriously, you must memorize the movements to heart, do not use a television or any monitor while you are performing this. No electronics, save for a musical device. You must eliminate all distractions for the duration of this exercise as well. The meditation itself is currently being prepared by the beings in contact with her and will be channeled through her and recorded at this time tonight. I will put it on this thread shortly after. I've never edited video or posted it before, so bare with me. I am currently reading your private messages and thank you all...well most of you, for being patient through this.

Ewok

edit on 8-12-2012 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

Ewok,
Thanks again for doing all of this, and your mom too, for us. I posted a few questions earlier which I am sure you haven't gotten a chance to review just yet. However, I had just a couple more.

1.) What happens to the "Light body activation" process if:
a.) The unfortunate circumstance of an individual being murdered?
b.) Or if the unfortunate individual is born with a deformity or is later disabled in someway where they cannot perform the meditation you allude to in a "must be precise" manner?

2.) Please clarify. You say "If you so choose to take this path seriously, you must memorize the movements to heart, do not use a television or any monitor while you are performing this. No electronics, save for a musical device."
a.) save for a musical device? Can you be more specific. Like ok to listen to music on the radio, an iPod, CD player? Are these devices acceptable to allow one to attain "Light body activation"?

Thank you again for your responses in advance.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
reply to post by blupblup

What are you 5 years old to care about flags on a screen?

What are you, a MORON?

I was being sarcastic, Ironic...

It's a JOKE that this thread has received this much attention, actually an embarrassment.

Not sure where my age comes into it really?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
reply to post by alienDNA

How do you know hes not telling the truth? have you been in his shoes to know how he sees life? or experienced what he has? I think not

Whats it to you if he wants to help the world?

What now?
I dont have to be in his shoes, and see life how he sees it, to know it is 100% wrong to put a video of a schizhoprenic person on the internet, and the fact that it is his mother just makes it even more deranged.

If that to you is, "helping the world", then I dont know what to tell ya.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Originally posted by bknapple32
I have almost 80,000 ats points, want some?

I'm at -4000, so I'd appreciate a little redistribution of ATS wealth.. I assume one day I will hit that magic number (whatever it is) and be banned.

When that happens, look for me to return as NancyLieder'sMoustache.

hahaha.. nancyliedersadog might take exception... but glad you finally woke up from your long winters nap... your just in time for popcorn and a movie hopefully... that's if we get the movie tonight.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
Update: I am now home, and she is just rehearsing her words, getting ready for the recording. She's incredibly shy and also very nervous. Of course I didn't mention the quality of responses on this thread, given that I believe she can offer a tremendous gift to all who watch it. So, just as an FYI:

1) She is not a speaker.

2) English isn't her first language, so expect an accent.

3) She's incredibly shy (again)

I asked her to do this for all of you spontaneously just two nights ago. She prep'd for it as best as she could. Go easy. Expect possible stuttering, lack of confidence, un-necessary excitement (lol), and a lot of laughter on her part.

No specific ETA of video. Will start recording when she's ready. I think I have to post it on youtube first, then embed it? Anyone know of a shortcut? Please either message me or reply to this post, thanks. I'll check back in about 30 minutes.

Ewok

Ewok, to me you seem sincere and that you truly believe what you are saying. To everyone else - If I was in his mother's shoes I would definitely want to rehearse also. Maybe I am wrong, but to me it seems like he is saying that she (not her guides) wants to say something more than just watching her meditate and see what happens, as in maybe to say something before she starts meditating. So if that is the case and I was her I would want to rehearse over and over and over to make sure I said the the right message I want to convey, knowing that many people are going to see it. As everyone here has obviously seen, just one little word said the wrong way or at the wrong time can make a difference in how people take things and can be taken way out of context.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

truly excellent questions itdepends, I can't wait for the answers!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

truly excellent questions itdepends, I can't wait for the answers!

Thank you very much for your compliment, gnosticagnostic! I must say, I have appreciated your demeanor throughout this thread, and your humor as well.

I am a newbie at posting here. However, I did catch this thread when it first appeared and for the entertainment value alone, I have been following it. Hoping for some additional answers and of course, the video.

Enjoy that popcorn and budlight!!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

aws bless your heart... i will ( although between you and me i'm not big on beer
) lol so tech i'm probably going to watch it with my coffee and and cigarette and decide whether or not I think the OP is being sincere or trying to pull a fast one.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Thanks to ATS live for calling this thread stupid!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
So let me get this straight:

Some crazy guy is going to film his crazy 'mom' and post it on the internet for the members of a website to look at and possibly ridicule his mom?
Is this what passes for entertainment these days?

Anyone encouraging this guy should be ashamed of themselves.

What is filming his mom meditating or whatever, supposed to prove?
Forgive me if I don't read all the pages In the thread to find out.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

haha that was hysterical!! i couldn't agree more

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by stargatetravels

Some crazy guy is going to film his crazy 'mom' and post it on the internet for the members of a website to look at and possibly ridicule his mom?

About right...

As for what it is supposed to all do..

Light. Body. Activation.
edit on 8-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by stargatetravels

We're waiting to learn how to do light body activation... wasn't that obvious? lol just kidding it's really a long story but the OP has many members here worked up over how to ascend and be chosen.. he's " in the know"
edit on 8-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
i find it really, really sad that so much negativity is coming out of this post.

Firstly it is against ATS rules to be offensive and attack people.

Secondly, it is extremely childish behaviour. If you don't like what someone's opinion is, walk away. Walking away shows true strength and faith in your own opinion, whereas pushing it on others shows that you are insecure about it.

Thirdly, picking on and provoking people who are just trying to spread peace shows how angry you are with yourself that you can't feel this inner peace. Keep your negativity to yourself.

Spirituality is about loving yourself and loving others, and that is simply it. I don't understand why it is so hard to have a little restraint, instead you are on here indulging in anger and hatred... like a pre-schooler...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

About right...

Light. Body. Activation.

Ah ok, makes everything so clear, thanks :-P

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kmstar
i find it really, really sad that so much negativity is coming out of this post.

Secondly, it is extremely childish behaviour. If you don't like what someone's opinion is, walk away. Walking away shows true strength and faith in your own opinion, whereas pushing it on others shows that you are insecure about it.

Thirdly, picking on and provoking people who are just trying to spread peace shows how angry you are with yourself that you can't feel this inner peace. Keep your negativity to yourself.

Spirituality is about loving yourself and loving others, and that is simply it. I don't understand why it is so hard to have a little restraint, instead you are on here indulging in anger and hatred... like a pre-schooler...

Before it gets too preachy in here. It would help if you did a little research first. I respect everything you said, I do. But the reason we are here to pull the wool so to speak is because of this exact opinion. The op is no more spreading peace than you or I. Go back and look at all the posts we have dug up that the OP made in these exact situations with the roles reversed.

The op is taking you all for a ride. We just have our popcorn out watching. We have NEVER NEVER , or at least I havent, said one disparaging remark about anyone in the thread and I certainly have not attacked the OP. Just his comments and this thread. Not him as a person.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kmstar

Firstly, this isn't about negativity, beliefs or opinions.
The facts are, this guy is going to post videos of a family member in public, for other people to ridicule, and ridicule they will.

Would you be ok if it was your family member?

It is not fair to allow this guy to do it and to allow his mom to be the butt of hundreds of random people's jokes.
ATS can be a cruel place and I do not think this is something the OP should do.
I saw someone else warn him off it too.

OP heed the advice and leave it alone man

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

About right...

Light. Body. Activation.

Ah ok, makes everything so clear, thanks :-P

Welcome.. I await further orders at around 7

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Actually, bknapple32, netted it out succinctly. It's all about "Light Body Activation" as the OP calls it.

As far as the entertainment value, yes, because you have not 'read all of the pages in the thread' you have missed out on quite a bit of 'side-bar' entertainment between a number of the members interacting, responding to each other between OPs postings. Some of them have been quite hilarious in fact. Of course then, we've had some very naughty members, or should I say 'currently banned' members who have threatened to kill 'monkey boy and his family. Can you believe that? So, there truly is so much you have missed by not reading the entire thread.

No one really knows what to expect from Ewok's mom. We are just patiently waiting for him to reply to additional questions since he last visited us, and to post this very important message from his mom that her "guides" had told her to improve upon.

She apparently has "a very special meditation, which she will be recording at approximately 7pm PST tonight in order for all people to practice"

I hope that helps in understanding a little better about what is going on here in this thread.
Warm Regards

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kmstar

There are paid posters all over the internet, the elites obviously do not want us knowing information like this, we know the secret government exists from this ATS thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So obviously the paid disinformation agents would be all over a thread like this.

The only question is which posters are they?

Not very hard to tell if you are half awake.

They don't matter, don't bother adressing their ego engaging, emotional triggering distracting posts; but it is good to call attention to them as you have done.

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join