It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
"light body activation" enough said

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Light body activation.... You know... like prot used to go back home to kpax!!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

ohh see i didn't see that movie.. thats why i'm not in the loop.. dang it

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba

If this was a scholarly discussion on such matters, you would have been asked to leave from the first few seconds you opened your mouth.

Nope can't let that statement slide.

If this was a scholarly discussion you would be expected to provide proof to your audience in your initial presentation. And because your actions fall so far short of that standard you'd have been asked to leave within 15 minutes of opening your mouth.

Its makes me laugh how frequently posters on here bitch about practices they themselves are the most guilty of.

I look forward to your video showing your mother engaging in a kind of sign language that is so fast and complex that it would seem humans would be unable to perform it.

PS it might be wise to letterbox/blur part of your mum's face before serving it up here. I have a feeling she might desire anonymity after this fiasco.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

Well yeesh, drop everything and go find kpax and watch it. That's a, light body activation order!!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Well yeesh, drop everything and go find kpax and watch it. That's a, light body activation order!!

wait.. now i gotta go rent a movie on top of waiting for this video of magic light activation exercise and magic hands and don't forget we were also promised that the mom would explain the shift/transition/ascension thing too last night.. geez. I just made another pot of coffee...
edit on 8-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

wait.. now i gotta go rent a movie on top of waiting for this video of magic light activation exercise and magic hands and don't forget we were also promised that the mom would explain the shift/transition/ascension thing too last night.. geez. I just made another pot of coffee...
edit on 8-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

I promise were going to be in this together. We will hold hands across the internet in anticipation for what could be a BEST OF video for the ATS gray area hall of fame.

LIGHT BODY ACTIVAAAAATION!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
EWOK,
Could you please elaborate on this paragraph you posted in your initial thread statement:

"One day she began to keep notebooks, which the beings she worked with would channel through her and write information down on paper for her to record, because it would be important one day. One of the first things she drew was two large circles connected by what seemed like a very flexible straw..a long noodle, you could say. It was dated March 22nd 2002. It was written next to the picture, that an event would take place on this day, which SHE would be a key CONTRIBUTOR. Now, this is very important to remember, because it pertains to the end of this post."

You state: "that an event would take place on this day" (March 22nd 2002). What was the event that took place?

You state: "which SHE would be a key CONTRIBUTOR" What and/or how did she contribute?

You state: "Now, this is very important to remember, because it pertains to the end of this post" Will you explain how this pertains to this post? What is the importance?

Thank you for answering these questions in advance.

Looking forward to the video as well. Hopefully all of this can be tied together neatly so as to enlighten all of us. Many Happy Regards!

edit on 8-12-2012 by ItDepends because: Included quote from OP for clarification

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

yay... ya i may have to make a run to the store and buy more popcorn... i've been waiting days for this show!!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

yay... ya i may have to make a run to the store and buy more popcorn... i've been waiting days for this show!!

At around 7pm pacific, Im ordering a pizza!!!! The wife will be at work, and Ill have some mayan mumbo jumbo on tv , my ordered pizza and liiiiight body activatioooooonnnn!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
dollars to donuts the op comes back with an excuse of why we cant see his video tonight... ill be so devastated.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
Thinkers Never attack the persons attitude, demeanor, or life history.

On the contrary. Thinkers consider all aspects, otherwise they are not thinking.

Do you feel like a mish-mash of contradicting comic-book philosophy? You portray yourself as one. Your posts in this thread alone are enough for an entire book on the internally dichotic individual. "Be humble" you say, then you are cantankerously arrogant. "All that matters is connecting yourself to God and this planet Earth" you say, then you verbally attack anyone who disagrees with you. Do you not see and feel your own terrible hypocrisy?

Your tone has been equally as offensive as the worst opposition in your thread.

It is easy for you to blame the people who have doubted and questioned you. In truth, we all know that you are the sole perpetrator of this ridiculous circus, begging ridicule that you yourself have doled out tenfold throughout your past on ATS.

You pranced amongst threads banging your gavel of judgement sans proof, and have the nads to think you deserve not to be questioned? And to speak about the soul with authority being such? And to say that real thinkers should listen to a delusional ego out of control, then present yourself as a pariah when scrutinized?

From beginning to end, a case for the psychology books, and definitely responsible for misleading our more gullible, weaker-minded brothers and sisters here at ATS who so desperately seek to have answers and be in the "know" that they will believe a charlatan's cajoling about doodles of cartoon characters and ascension.

These words, although some may consider them harsh, are the inevitable conclusion of reason.

P.S. You never told me if you liked my poem. I'm hurt.

edit on 8-12-2012 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2012 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItDepends
EWOK,
Could you please elaborate on this paragraph you posted in your initial thread statement:

Text
You state: "that an event would take place on this day" (March 22nd 2002). What was the event that took place?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

At around 7pm pacific, Im ordering a pizza!!!! The wife will be at work, and Ill have some mayan mumbo jumbo on tv , my ordered pizza and liiiiight body activatioooooonnnn!!!

That's 9pm my time... hope I can stay awake. I stayed up all night last night waiting for the dang video. I'll try a little nap before then.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

I'll patiently wait for this video...as I patiently waited for the garden gnome pics from the* 2 Aliens living in my garden * thread. Hope I get better results on this wait......

Des

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Or this one, in which the OP of this lovely thread asks for people who post on ATS, post with facts and whatnot.....

Using the OP's own words, his thread is 'not ATS-worthy'

ed it on 8-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

OR this one, the gem of gems.

Well, kid, you'd better get used to the naysayers and skeptics, because all you did was present smoke and mirrors in every single sentence you wrote. You're no different from the 100s of "whistle blowers" who have offered nothing specific about their supposed "discoveries". Get real. Give us something we don't already know, and maybe we'll consider not laughing at anything you write...at best.

ed it on 8-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

Im quoting myself here in case anyone missed it from last night. I think it shows the true hypocrisy of the OP

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

That's 9pm my time... hope I can stay awake. I stayed up all night last night waiting for the dang video. I'll try a little nap before then.

Hi, there's 54 pages, what's the video? This is a weird thread, how did it get to 54 pages so quick!?

I'll try reading a couple pages back.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Im quoting myself here in case anyone missed it from last night. I think it shows the true hypocrisy of the OP

Hypocrisy? looks like a clue on his motivation/agenda to me.
edit on 8-12-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I would read the op, skim a few pages, find his replies, and you'll get the idea. But dont miss page 49 and 50, some dooozies on the OP's true nature there

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I would read the op, skim a few pages, find his replies, and you'll get the idea. But dont miss page 49 and 50, some dooozies on the OP's true nature there

I read until the point where it showed pictures and writing that appeared to be made by a child.

I'll check out 49 and 50 now, thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join