It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
We are just part of the evolution of the universe, it has to much further to go to think we have so much self signification at this time that we deserve to ascend anywhere.

Also as I have said, with out much concern of the future to be ascended one's. This Earth need's to be healed first, before anyone gets to ascend anywhere.

I don't know how many are aware of a process that is taking place in the Universe, the universe is evolving, hydrogen was the first element to form, then with the help of these Galaxies forming and Suns forming, all these other elements started to form in these giant pressure cooker Suns.

They the scientist, have said that hydrogen is the most abundant element in the Universe, I think there is at least one hydrogen atom present in every square meter of the Universe.

We are about to build the Singularity, the machine, the Singularity will be present on the Earth, within the next 10 to 20 years. In the next 40 years this Singularity will have the intelligence of the entire world.

You need to ascend to where you are, look at this mess, are you proud of what you have help do. Look at the babies in Syria with their guts hanging out crying for Mama. How could some one ascend leaving the pain of one child.

Death is not ascension from what I see, it could be a painful, ugly thing, I would guess on the evil some have helped to promote, while you were alive. The way I see it, the only thing you should want to take with you, would be good feelings, not bad one's, of the pain you inflicted or help to inflict on others
edit on 8-12-2012 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

That's not off-topic at all. It's right on target. Reminds me of the cases in "Passport to Magonia" by Jacques Vallee -- the book is a classic in UFOlogy. What appear to be "aliens" are often tricksters.

I am very suspicious of "channeled" information anyway. Edgar Cayce is the exception, but that's because the waking Cayce was a standup, righteous man.

Cayce got some valid information at first but then turned out to be completely wrong on all his big predictions for the latter half of the twentieth century.

This happens quite a bit with channelers hence to reference to Tricksters.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Learner

Thanks for trying to help 1Learner. However, the OPs response in the link did not seem to really answer the 'importance' that he was placing on that specific date. I am simply asking for elaboration. Maybe there is no better answer than what he has given......"..that's when it started or began..." but just trying to understand this and my other questions better.

Thanks again for your help though!!
edit on 8-12-2012 by ItDepends because: grammatical correction

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Remember everyone, he said he was RECORDING the video at 7:00 pst, so don't start bashing him when it is not on here at 7:05 pst. It takes a while to first of all actually record it, and then to do what needs to be done with any video before posting it, as I am sure anyone who has ever done a video knows.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

posted on 8-12-2012 @ 04:53 PM

EWOK,
Could you please elaborate on this paragraph you posted in your initial thread statement:

"One day she began to keep notebooks, which the beings she worked with would channel through her and write information down on paper for her to record, because it would be important one day. One of the first things she drew was two large circles connected by what seemed like a very flexible straw..a long noodle, you could say. It was dated March 22nd 2002. It was written next to the picture, that an event would take place on this day, which SHE would be a key CONTRIBUTOR. Now, this is very important to remember, because it pertains to the end of this post."

You state: "that an event would take place on this day" (March 22nd 2002). What was the event that took place?

You state: "which SHE would be a key CONTRIBUTOR" What and/or how did she contribute?

You state: "Now, this is very important to remember, because it pertains to the end of this post" Will you explain how this pertains to this post? What is the importance?

Thank you for answering these questions in advance.

Looking forward to the video as well. Hopefully all of this can be tied together neatly so as to enlighten all of us. Many Happy Regards!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hello OP (and everyone)...
I have just finished reading the last few pages, and all I want to say is this....
Really REALLY think twice before you upload a video of your mother to this site.
While there are many sites that discuss ascension....I don't feel that you have the right audience here for what you are trying to share.
I think it would be extremely difficult to read insults, etc. directed towards your mother....much more difficult than fending off the attacks toward self.
Do you honestly think....at this point....that the majority are curious? (or waiting for the next opportunity to insult you...call you crazy....or a liar)?
I realize that if you just cut it off at this point, most people will assume that you were lying all along.....but are you anywhere close to accomplishing what you thought you might?
Don't put your mom in the spotlight here....just my opinion....but I mean well.
jacygirl

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacygirl
I have just finished reading the last few pages, and all I want to say is this....
Really REALLY think twice before you upload a video of your mother to this site.
While there are many sites that discuss ascension....I don't feel that you have the right audience here for what you are trying to share.
I think it would be extremely difficult to read insults, etc. directed towards your mother....much more difficult than fending off the attacks toward self.
Do you honestly think....at this point....that the majority are curious? (or waiting for the next opportunity to insult you...call you crazy....or a liar)?
I realize that if you just cut it off at this point, most people will assume that you were lying all along.....but are you anywhere close to accomplishing what you thought you might?
jacygirl

At this point, I must say I agree with you. Perhaps the OP should just wait until after Christmas and see how many are still interested in a video of his mother waving her hands. There should not be significant interest remaining after the prophecized "date of ascension" has passed.

At this point, the exposition of the video is ancillary at best and exploitative at worst in my opinion.

The backlash will be bad enough on 12/22/12 without adding mom's video into the mix.
edit on 8-12-2012 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Because it wont actually be his mom. It'll be some friend of his who is having just as much a laugh as he is

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by coloradokat
Remember everyone, he said he was RECORDING the video at 7:00 pst, so don't start bashing him when it is not on here at 7:05 pst. It takes a while to first of all actually record it, and then to do what needs to be done with any video before posting it, as I am sure anyone who has ever done a video knows.

Well he also said they were practicing it and going to record it last night as well... and asked how to upload it all to youtube and wanted people to help him thru u2u... so we shall see if anything occurs today or not.. his friend i mean mother may not have time tonight either...
edit on 8-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
She asked: "Is everyone going through a spiritual evolution?"

He said: "Yes, but most do not know it. Many minds don't even think they have a soul, let alone one that is acknowledged, loved, and appreciated. How can you embrace and develop that which you do not think exists, that which you do not respect, that which you do not love?"

She asked: "Why don't they think they have a soul?"

He said: "Perhaps they do not feel it. There are many things to attract the attention, to engage the mind, to evoke the emotions. Many of these things exist for those specific purposes. They are created by men who know precisely what they are doing."

She asked: "What will happen to them?"

He said: "They will pass the time until they die, then they will, if they are fortunate, take another life and try again."

She asked: "And if they are not fortunate?"

He said: "They will expire, exactly as they believe."

She said: "Will the Creator miss them?"

He said: "Oh yes. Yes. But free will demands that those who insist upon mortality be allowed it."

She said: "I will miss them, too."

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
It has been some time since I posted here and felt compelled to share my thoughts:

I do not know what the OP is presenting to be genuine or not But I do I have knowledge concerning meditation and the esoteric teachings.

Firstly there are some 2 Billion souls on this plane that practice meditation as a part of their faith/religion/ teachings [here I talk of all those who practice esoteric meditation, Buddhism, Parts of Hinduism, Sikhism, Jainism, Gnostic Christianity and other forms]. Out of which 500 million have practised daily and have been doing so a lot longer than OPs mother. Many of these have opened their 3rd Eye and entered the First level within the Astral plane. [If OP is genuine, this is where your mother resides at times of meditation].

This being the case OPs figure of 1 million is far short of the actual souls which have achieved a status [Astral plane] allowing them to 'Ascend'. It is more like 300 million.

Secondly, Once the 3rd Eye is opened there are many levels which the mind along with the soul will travel. It is an inner journey full of Distractions and Temptations. The Mind will use all its power to drag you back to the Physical level and will use various conduits to achieve this. I feel your Mother has been in contact with beings within this realm, again if true. Therefore, though being benevolent and may even be ascended masters they have not crossed over the threshold where the mind separates from the soul. This is only achieved when the journey crosses the third level, the mind is left behind and the Soul is pure conciousness.
I digress....many who practise meditation, as they travel through each of their body centres [chakras], a certain amount of shaking occurs. This includes the hands, legs and upper body. This is normal and subsides as one raises their concious. When entering the 3rd Eye, the body has been detached as you have entered the inner realms. Therefore it is impossible for the hands to be moving Unless controlled by the aforementioned 'masters'.Thus verifying this part of Ops story. But I must emphasise this can only happen from the first level within the Astral plane, therefore not by beings who are pure conciousness and therefore subject to Entities with nefarious agendas.
Here pray tell is the problem, Do you trust these entities? Any source which takes you further within is the Truth and any source which laments and distracts you towards the physical plane cannot not and should not be trusted.
I believe the OP has an agenda:
1. Perpetuating another good story in line with Hidden Hand and others.
2. A Recruitment Drive - To follow 'teachings' within the promised video.
3. A personal vendetta against humanity due to its inhumanity. Morally this can be good but as OP has stated all will reach the ultimate goal eventually. Everyone has a Path to follow and It may be now or after many incarnations.
4. Its 2012.

OP if this is genuine, please ask your mother to be careful. The journey within is full of pitfalls and one can easily be deceived.
I am unable to reply to any thoughts tonight but will return tomorrow.
Take care

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I honestly feel like bknapple32, ColAngus, monkeyboy74, gnosticagnostic (and I'm sure a few others) should just be banned from this thread.

You are adding nothing but negativity and wasted space to this topic. I've been watching this since the beginning and have just been seeing the same garbage over and over from the same people.

If you are going to be skeptic, how about you give it a rest until further information is recieved.

You are some of the most close-minded, rudest members I have ever seen here.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by light_sound

Thank you for your polite and informative post. I respect what you are saying, and I believe you are sincere.

See, it's easy to be pleasant to one who is humble and helpful. Op needs to learn a few lessons from light-sound (as do we all).

edit on 8-12-2012 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Small minded people..everywhere i see

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PAranormal
I honestly feel like bknapple32, ColAngus, monkeyboy74, gnosticagnostic (and I'm sure a few others) should just be banned from this thread.

You are adding nothing but negativity and wasted space to this topic. I've been watching this since the beginning and have just been seeing the same garbage over and over from the same people.

If you are going to be skeptic, how about you give it a rest until further information is recieved.

Rude, because I used the op's own words? Did you even read the quotes I offered from the OP himself? Or do you have the need to believe this so bad you will put the proverbial blinders on those who question an OP who promises much, yet delivers nothing.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I believe the OP has an agenda:
1. Perpetuating another good story in line with Hidden Hand and others.
2. A Recruitment Drive - To follow 'teachings' within the promised video.
3. A personal vendetta against humanity due to its inhumanity. Morally this can be good but as OP has stated all will reach the ultimate goal eventually. Everyone has a Path to follow and It may be now or after many incarnations.
4. Its 2012.

OP if this is genuine, please ask your mother to be careful. The journey within is full of pitfalls and one can easily be deceived.
I am unable to reply to any thoughts tonight but will return tomorrow.
Take care

that was really good.. i agree with just about everything you said there. ( sorry i had to cut down the quote)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Might I add, we wont be banned because we haven't violated any T & c's. WE are exercising our right to question the outlandish, investigate the source and ultimately call our the over the top nature of the OP. On the other hand, I cant same for the OP when it is proven he knowingly posted a false thread, that's a ban hammer request.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
I would read the op, skim a few pages, find his replies, and you'll get the idea. But dont miss page 49 and 50, some dooozies on the OP's true nature there

actually there is zero (0) posts by OP on those two pages. Failzoor

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by PAranormal

Well i was included there too.. so it's quite obvious the poster hasn't read the ENTIRE thread... if I've violated any terms or conditions then fine.. run off and report me.. stating my own opinion and asking question of people isn't just cause for a ban.. in fact i don't even have any negative points for manners violations.. so please just because not everyone thinks the OP is on the up and up doesn't mean you need to kick us off the planet.. that's real enlightenment for you.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacygirl
jacygirl

and not only that, it is extremely harsh posting videos of a schizhophrenic woman, and her ramblings, on the internet. especially by her deluded son. If he actually does it, i almost would like to see him punished for it, somehow.
It would never cross my mind in a million years to do such a thing, but of course, normal inhibitions and reason does not exist in the psychotic mind.

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join