It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where does the idea that Freemasons worship Lucifer come from??

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
The notion of Venus is Veneris for friday. Venus representing friday the 5th day of the week. Friday in english, paralel Veneris in Latin.

I'm going to have to look at this.

The babylonian king is the king of tire, the cherubium named helel, helel who wanted to overthrow the chief god at the mountain top. What is it not clear to you ?

The part where you are mixing up different regions. Babylon is not Tyre. Nor does the Bible support your claim.

Lucifer makes refrence to venus for other things, something that I'll leave you to discover, same go's for the name of Lucifer.

So you agree that the Bible does in fact say to let lucifer into your heart?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

The part where you are mixing up different regions. Babylon is not Tyre. Nor does the Bible support your claim.

Sure it is, the king of Tyre is the Babylonian King and it's all in the bible. You are afraid we are going to get to Hiram ? As for mixing up religions it's not only about religion but history, if the phonician character is the same
as Heilel of the hebrews then I don't see what the problem is. What we are not allowed to go back in history because you say so ?

The name Heilel comes from the phonician deity that wanted to overthrow the chief god.

Who is Heilel: It is the same personification from the bible, the fallen angel.

However, it is more probable that this passage is an allusion to a Canaantie or Phoenician myth about how Helel, son of the god Shahar, sought the throne of the chief god and was cast down into the abyss because of this. Evidence for this theory comes from an Ugaritic poem about two divine children, Shachar (dawn) and Shalim (dusk), who were born as the result of the intercourse of the god El with mortal women. That would make El, Elyon, and Shahar members of the Canaanite pantheon and the "mount of meeting" is the abode of the gods, which corresponds to Mount Olympus in Greek mythology. Unfortunately, this is just speculation as archaeologists have not uncovered any Canaanite sources that describe Helel ben Shahar or a revolt against Elyon.

Then Heilel was translated into Latin as Lucifer, it's where the name Lucifer came from.

]
Babylon is not Tyre

heavenawaits.wordpress.com...

Now from the Bible.

Son of man, take up a lament concerning the king of Tyre and say to him: This is what the Sovereign Lord says: You were the model of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. You were in Eden , the garden of God ; every precious stone adorned you: ruby, topaz and emerald...Your settings and mountings were made of gold; on the day you were created they were prepared. You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for so I ordained you. You were on the holy mount of God; you walked among the fiery stones. You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created till wickedness was found in you. Through your widespread trade you were filed with violence, and you sinned. So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God, and I expelled you, O guardian cherub, from among the fiery stones. Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor. So I threw you to earth; I made a spectacle of you before kings.

It talks about the same king.

So you agree that the Bible does in fact say to let lucifer into your heart?

No I don't, where did you get that from ?

edit on 9-7-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

A very good argument against home-schooling children.

Tyre is not Babalon based on similarities between them just as Washington DC is not Moscow based on similarities. They occupied different geographical locations and had different cultures, they are not the same place therefore the King of Tyre was not the King of Babalon.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by chief_counsellor

Well, its because they are so stupid and secretive, that people just start assuming the worst.\

If they arent so bad then they should just stop hiding.

Wheres their integrity? None.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

A very good argument against home-schooling children.

Tyre is not Babalon based on similarities between them just as Washington DC is not Moscow based on similarities. They occupied different geographical locations and had different cultures, they are not the same place therefore the King of Tyre was not the King of Babalon.

Tyre was part of babylon, with the invasion of the babylonians
When Lucifer is adressed heilel ben-shachar it is making refrence to the king of tyre.

en.wikipedia.org...
The adjective for Tyre is Tyrian, and the inhabitants are Tyrians. Tyre is an ancient PHONICIAN city and the legendary birthplace of Europa

This is in accordance with:

However, it is more probable that this passage is an allusion to a Canaantie or PHONICIAN myth about how Helel, son of the god Shahar, sought the throne of the chief god and was cast down into the abyss

Heilel is from Tyre, Phonicia as it is a phonician myth.
Now for the exact phrase with Lucifer in the bible is with the name heilel ben-shachar, from Heilel of the Phonicia.
Lucifer is equated with heilel ben-shachar.

I think this is also it's where you get the name for tyranny or tyrant, just a wild guess, tho I might be wrong.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Hey Pepsi

Here's an ancient literary-history lesson for you - since you seem to get your basic facts muddled...and you do it alot. In fact your idiotic posts are becoming quite a nuisance to serious-thinking researchers on this thread.

So...where DOES one start with someone like you - who clearly has little or absolutely no hard facts at all to work with from the get-go?

Anywhere is as good as anywhere else, I suppose...so here goes...

When the discrete 'oracles' of the book of proto-Isaiah (the author(s) of chapters 1-39 of the prophetic book bearing the name) were spoken in paleoHebrew c. 715 BCE (later written down and re-ordered (out of order !) by later generations of disciples and carved into on potsherds, or written on palm leaves, stones or anything that was durable, before later being worked up into a scroll), 'Babylon' had not yet made the Phoenecian coast of Tyre a vassal state - it was then a vassal of Babylon's northern cousin 'Assyria' who was then under the expanssionist kingship of Sargon II.

Assyria is NOT Babylon (though their kings shared some blood kinship, no pun intended) and TYRE is NOT Babylon either. So why do you persist in this nonsense linkage of yours?

Either way, the 'morning / day star' of the book of proto-Isaiah chapter 14 (you DID iknow there were 3 separate authors of the book of Isaiah, didn't you, with 3 different & distince paleo Hebrew writting styles/accents, Weltanschauungen as well as their own individual syntax, vocabulary, theology and historical underpinnings?) has NO THING do with the Syro Phoecian coastal city of Tyre at all. It seem to refer to an individual....

And any foolosh attempt to link chapter 14 of proto-Isaiah specifically to the city of Tyre is doomed to end in failure...so don't go there.

Instead, why don't you take a history lesson, or visit your local library and read up a little on the subject of the ancient history of the Levant (and get a map of the ancient world while you're at it ! ) .it certainly wouldn't do you any harm...you might actually LEARN something factual, who knows...tho' in your case I seriously doubt it !

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Babylon' had not yet made the Phoenecian coast of Tyre a vassal state - it was then a vassal of Babylon's northern cousin 'Assyria' who was then under the expanssionist kingship of Sargon II.

When the discrete 'oracles' of the book of proto-Isaiah (the author(s) of chapters 1-39 of the prophetic book bearing the name) were spoken in paleoHebrew c. 715 BCE

This would be in contradiction with other things.
To clear thing out you might want to look at this:
Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon, would build a siege wall around Tyre (Ezek. 26:8) it's in the bible.

Nebuchadnezzar rule: 634 – 562 BC, meaning what you state is incorrect.

From the bible.

First he will destroy your mainland villages. Then he will attack you by building a siege wall, constructing a ramp, and raising a roof of shields against you.

Behold, the siege ramps have reached the city to take it; and the city is given into the hand of the Chaldeans who fight against it, because of the sword, the famine and the pestilence; and what You have spoken has come to pass; and behold, You see it.

Phonicia existed within the time line. 1550 to 300 bc

Several major Phoenician cities were built on the coastline of the Mediterranean. It was an enterprising maritime trading culture that spread across the Mediterranean from 1550 BC to 300 BC. The Phoenicians used the galley, a man-powered sailing vessel, and are credited with the invention of the Bireme.[3

Either way, the 'morning / day star' of the book of proto-Isaiah chapter 14 (you DID iknow there were 3 separate authors of the book of Isaiah, didn't you, with 3 different & distince paleo Hebrew writting styles/accents, Weltanschauungen as well as their own individual syntax, vocabulary, theology and historical underpinnings?) has NO THING do with the Syro Phoecian coastal city of Tyre at all. It seem to refer to an individual....

It has to do with the phonician helel, yes an individual, a king, satan is a king. Other personifications with power like Jesus, he was an individual ? I see nothing wrong with it./

And any foolosh attempt to link chapter 14 of proto-Isaiah specifically to the city of Tyre is doomed to end in failure...so don't go there.

I don't see how, the character is named heilel, it is the phonician (tyre) character, it is a match, it coresponds to the passage with lucifer where he is called heilel.

I would call it for you, how should I say this, bad luck... stop steaming, it does not solve anything.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Hi Pepsi

YOU WROTE: QUOTE "This would be in contradiction with other things. To clear thing you might want to look at this: Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon, would build a siege wall around Tyre (Ezek. 26:8) Nebuchadnezzar rule: 634 – 562 BC, meaning what you state is incorrect..."

By examination of the historical underpinnings, the Weltanschauung, the technical paleoHebrew language, the actual style of utterance, the syntax and the specific vocabulary being used, we can date the oracles of proto-Isaiah (e.g. chapters 1 to 39) of which chapter 14 forms a part, to to c. 722 - 701 BCE i.e. during the Assyrian invasion of the northern Kingdom of 'Yisro'el' and has nothing to do with Nebuchadrezzar (Nabodinus etal.)

It is a much earlier writing and has ZERO to do with Nebuchadrezzar I or II.

Sorry, but the nuances of ancient language can often help us in the dating literary materials from the past....and protoIsaiah is a pre-Exilic collection (albeit fragmentary) of paleoHebrew oracles around the time of the Assyrian Sargon II...and not from the time of the later prophet Hezekiel with his post 621 BCE Babylonian vocabulary !!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

By examination of the historical underpinnings, the Weltanschauung, the technical paleoHebrew language, the actual style of utterance, the syntax and the specific vocabulary being used, we can date the oracles of proto-Isaiah (e.g. chapters 1 to 39) of which chapter 14 forms a part, to to c. 722 - 701 BCE i.e. during the Assyrian invasion of the northern Kingdom of 'Yisro'el' and has nothing to do with Nebuchadrezzar (Nabodinus etal.)

If it's accounted in the bible ? it states clear the time frame.

Here is another story telling the same thing, Tyre was rebuilt under the babylonians.

www.berro.com...
Phoenician Tyre was queen of the seas, an island city of unprecedented splendor. She grew wealthy from her far-reaching colonies and her industries of purple-dyed textiles. But she also attracted the attention of jealous conquerors, among them the Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar and Alexander the Great.

It is a much earlier writing and has ZERO to do with Nebuchadrezzar I or II.

It does not, this character is invented in the phonician canianite myth, then he becomes king of Tyre.
Down in the timeline are other cultures like the summerians.

To settle this:
The exact name in the bible is Helel ben Shahar It is from the the part with lucifer in the bible, not the part
where the king of tyre is directly addressed.
This part:

O Lucifer, son of the morning! (Helel ben Shahar)
How art thou cast down to the ground,
That didst cast lots over the nations!
And thou saidst in thy heart:
'I will ascend into heaven,
Above the stars of God (El)
Will I exalt my throne;
And I will sit upon the mount of meeting,
In the uttermost parts of the north;
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;
I will be like the Most High (Elyon).'
Yet thou shalt be brought dow to the nether-world,
To the uttermost parts of the pit."

Then we got this:

However, it is more probable that this passage is an allusion to a Canaantie or Phoenician myth about how Helel, son of the god Shahar, sought the throne of the chief god and was cast down into the abyss

We found out that Heilel is son of Sahar in the phonician myth. Dawn means sahar in farsi and also in arabic.
Making Heilel son of the dawn(morning) the morning star. This is from the phonician myth with Heilel son of sahar wanting to overthrow the cheif god.(phonician myth)

Then it is clear that the king of tyre is no other than this character and that the other part from the bible where he is named the same, Helel ben Shahar, then it is the same character .

Tyre is a phonician city.

Tyre was a major Phoenician seaport from about 2000 BC onwards through the Roman period.
Read more: Phoenicia, Phoenician Cities phoenicia.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

You really really need to be right about this don't you?

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret here pepsi. You can assimilate it however you wish but I assure you it is the absolute truth and it doesn't need ancient books with vague allusions to it for it to be what it is and always will be.

Everything is 1 infinite ever-present consciousness. Cutting it up into little squares and rectangles or crude little symbols representing completely inconsequential definitions to ascribe to it is a grand cosmic joke we as part of said infinite eternal consciousness play on ourselves to pass the time.

All of the boring little archetypes the naked monkeys of this planet have invented and propagated throughout recent history (the last few thousand years) are figments of the imagination. None of it matters at all whatsoever.
It never will.

When you are ready and willing to accept your responsibility as the light at the end of the tunnel you can join the rest of eternity in the punch line.

Here's a little tip. laugh as much as possible , fake it till you make it.

Sincerely,

Your friend,

Lucifer.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Sincerely,

Your friend,

Lucifer.

I am not a sadist, there is no reason to do what you state.

edit on 11-7-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Sincerely,

Your friend,

Lucifer.

I am not a sadist, there is no reason to do what you state.

It really is a state of mind reserved for those of us with far reaching vision. Enjoy your self relegation to the trenches of willful ignorance.

edit on 11-7-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

“When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onwards and upwards he must prove his ability to properly apply (this) energy.”

‘Lost Keys of Freemasonry’ page 48, Manley P Hall 33rd degree

also George Washington was under the assumption that a man could perfect his soul and become a "God"

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by EsotericWoman
‘Lost Keys of Freemasonry’ page 48, Manley P Hall 33rd degree

Hall wrote this decades before becoming a Mason.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by EsotericWoman

also George Washington was under the assumption that a man could perfect his soul and become a "God"

Where exactly did Washington write that?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Hi Pepsi

YOU WROTE :

“The exact name in the bible is Helel ben Shahar - it is from the part with LUCIFER in the Bible, not the part where the king of Tyre is directly addressed. Heilel is son of Sahar in a Phonician Myth. Dawn means SAHAR in Farsi and also in Arabic, making HELEIEL the Son of the Dawn (morning) the Morning Star.

This is from the Phonician [sic] myth with Heilel son of Sahar wanting to overthrow the cheif [sic] god (phonician [sic] myth) ..then it is clear that the king of Tyre is no other than this character and that the other part from the bible where he is named the same, Helel ben Shahar, then it is the same character . Tyre is a Phonician [sic] city…”

I WROTE :

‘By examination of the historical underpinnings, the Weltanschauung, the Technical paleoHebrew Language, the actual Style of Utterance, the Syntax and the specific Vocabulary being used, we can date the oracles of proto-Isaiah (e.g. chapters 1 to 39) of which chapter 14 forms a part, to to c. 722 - 701 BCE i.e. during the Assyrian invasion of the northern Kingdom of 'Yisro'el' and has nothing to do with Nebuchadrezzar (Nabodinus etal.).."

I also mentioned that in Chapter 14 of ProtoIsaiah, there is no referent to the King of Tyre either…but more of that later.

From your posts, you still seem quite confused and out of touch in the ways in which the ancient discrete Levantine Poetic Oracles were transmitted in Antiquity – I did not originally want to get too off-topic with background issues but it seems you need another ancient history lesson and some literary background to the texts you clearly are not understanding (to judge from your confused postings on this Thread).

At any rate, you show no working knowledge of the Literary Processes by which these discrete (separate) paleoHebew Poetic ‘pre Exilic’ Oracles were worked up e.g. into the Book of Isaiah that you now read in your bible in English (this process was carried out several generations later than the times of the author(s) - and the oracles are NOT in order…

See e.g. the clumsy way in which these discrete poetic Oracles were combined and recombined out of historical or literary order – resulting in quite a mess of discrete oracular sayings and poems which were uttered over several centuries by at least 3 different ‘prophets’ all going under the same name of Isaiah –(hence the Book which bears his name )

As I mentioned earlier, the book is clearly composed of at least (3) different prophetic writers speaking in and regarding (3) different time periods whose later editors added (much later than the poetical sections) their own PROSE (i.e. the non-poetic chapter divisions / introductions which are clearly written in a later style of paleoHebrew) in order to recast older poetic ‘prophetic’ oracles (i.e. after the fact, aka ‘ex-eventu’) in order to apply them to later personages, events & to bolster later theological systems – one cannot automatically assume that the PROSE introductions to some of these oracles were correct in terms of ‘to whom’ any given oracle or set of oracles was addressed originally -

You’ll notice that chapter 14 of the 1st Isaiah (i.e. Proto-Isaiah) has a number of these later PROSE (non poetic) additions which seem to apply portions of the oracles contained in that chapter to the King of Babylon or against Babylon in a more general sense.

The oracles contained in chapters 1-39 (i.e. ‘Proto-Isaiah’) are written in an EARLIER style of paleo Hebrew, dated c. 710- 705 BCE, i.e. during the ASSYRIAN (not Babylonian) invasions of the Northern kingdom (‘of Yisro’el’) and the failed attempt by the Assyrians to take the walled city of Jerusalem in Judah – which seems to have been the ORIGINAL ‘historical’ underpinning for the Taunt Oracle (‘O thou Lucifer Star of the Morning…’)

i.e. following the Assyrian Army’s withdrawal from Jerusalem following a plague of some sort in which the Judaeans (and all those Refugee Northern Israelite families who had more than quintupled the size of once-tiny Jerusalem according to modern archaeological digs over a period of 10 years !) must have seen as some kind of last-minute ‘divine’ intervention not lost on the writer of Proto-Isaiah…

The language of the ‘Star of the Morn’ Oracles can be lifted out of its later PROSE header which (erroneously) places it in context with ‘Babylon’ and when examined as a separate literary entity – as with most of the oracles in the whole book - we can discern that it bears no relation linguistically to later Babylonian oracles say by the prophet Hezekiel (writing c. 550 BCE) –

Here is the text of the Masoretic version (compiled c. 1000 CE) – you can see that it is addressed (in the actual oracle) to A MAN, not to a nation, and that even though the PROSE intro mentions ‘a taunt against Babylon’, this is a later editorial PROSE addition to the poetical oracles within an earlier group of poetical utterances that mention specifically ASSYRIA –

And again, TYRE has naught to do with any of this section - scholars have unearthed tablets which show that BOTH Hebrew terms Helel, (i.e. the morning star) and Shahar, (i.e. the Dawn) were astral deities that were worshipped all over the Levant (not just at Ugarit in Phoenicia or even at Jerusalem, after which the morning Tamid sacrifice in the Temple was named !) – we see both HELEL and SHAHAR (and their cognates) mentioned in texts in Akkadian, Cannanite, Babylonian and ALSO Assyrian) so (contrary to your confused and unwarranted belief !) the city of Tyre is not a definitive literary or poetic link here in proto-Isaiah Chatper 14 - they are familiar terms in the Levant generally and have no link to any one particular city...

Here are two of the later INSERTIONS into the text –

And don’t for a minute ever be fooled into thinking the 'Book of Isaiah' that you read in your 'bible' (in translation) is anything like a literary ‘unity’ – (when not even chapter 14 is a ‘literary unity’ at all but like the rest of the book is composed of discrete patches of oracles and parts of oracles that were not always meant to sit next to each other in the text…)

14: 3 PROSE (non poetical) HEADER written in a later & different Hebrew style ( c. 500 BCE) and INSERTED

“On the day YHWH gives you relief from your suffering and turmoil and from the harsh labor forced on you, you will take up this Taunt against the King of Babylon:”

14: 22 ADDED PROSE (non poetical) Section - (written in later paleoHebrew style and INSERTED into the text)

“I will wipe out Babylon’s name and its survivors with her offspring and descendants,” declares YHWH - I will turn her into a place for owls and into Swampland and will sweep her with the broom of Destruction,” says YHWH.”

PreExilic POETIC ORACLE #1 (c. 701 BCE)

YHWH has broken the rod of the Wicked,
Yea, he has smashed the Scepter of the Rulers !

In Anger he down the Goyim with unceasing Blows,
And in fury subdued the Gentiles with relentless Force !

How the oppressor has come to an end!
How his fury has ended!
All the lands are at rest and at Peace;

The Junipers [of the Forest] will break into taunting -
Yea, the Cedars of Lebanon will gloat over you, saying:

“Now that you have been laid so low, none will come again to cut us down.”

The Realm of the Dead below is all astir to meet you at your coming;
The Spirits of the Dead are newly-awakened to Greet you—
All the Rulers in the World now rise from their Graves
And the Kings over the Gentiles respond to you saying:

“Now you too are as weak, as we [are]; you have become just like us.
Your pomp & the sound of your Harps have been brought down to the Pit
Behold, maggots are spread out beneath you; lo the worms cover you. ! “

PreExilic POETIC ORACLE (2) c. 710 BCE

YHWH El Elyon has sworn,
I will crush the Assyrian in my land;
on my mountains I will trample him down.
His yoke will be taken from my people,
and his burden removed from their shoulders.”

This is the plan determined for the whole world;
this is the hand stretched out over all the Goyim
“I will rise up against them,” declares YHWH El Elyon !
When YHWH El Elyon has purposed, and who can thwart him?
When his hand is stretched out, and who can turn it back?

PreExilic POETIC ORACLE (3) (c. 705 BCE)

How you have fallen from Heaven,
[Helel ben- Shahar – Shining Star, Son of the Dawn] !
You who once laid low the Gentiles
Have now been cast down to the ground!

For you said in your heart,

“I will ascend to the Heavens;
I will raise my throne above the stars of EL
I will sit enthroned on the mount of Assembly,
Even upon the Heights of Mount Zaphon.
I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
I will make myself like the El Elyon !”

But now you have been cast down
And have fallen to the Depths of Sheol
Even to the very Realm of the Dead !
All that see you stare at you, pondering your Fate, saying:

“Is this the MAN who shook the Earth
and made Kingdoms tremble,
the man who made the land [of Yisroel] a desert
Who overthrew its cities
and would not let his captives return?”

See, the Gentile Kings lie in State each in their tomb.
But you lie outside of your Grave like a rejected twig;
Yea, you are covered over with the Corpses of the Slain,
with those pierced by the sword those who descend to the stones of the pit.
Like a corpse trampled underfoot, you will not join them in burial,
for you have destroyed your land and killed your own people.

A different ORACLE #3
(textually linked to the earlier Oracles by catch words e.g. ‘cover’ and ‘rise’)

May the sons of the Wicked never be mentioned again. Prepare a place to slaughter his children & for the sins of their Ancestors; they are not to rise to inherit the land & cover the ground with their cities. "

When scholars examine not only the subject matter (historical underpinnings) of these discrete oracles, but also their Syntax, Vocabulary, Theology, Weltanschauung, the actual Poetic Style of Utterance, and also the peculiar Sentence length, the idiosyncratic consonantal spelling of certain words , the meters employed, etc. a separate style of PaleoHebrew emerges in chapters 1-39 from say, that style which occurs in Deutero-Isaiah (chapters 40-55, dated c. 550 BCE) and that which was used by the oracles found in Trito Isaiah (i.e. chapters 56-66 dated c. 500-480 BCE after the fall of Babylon by the Persians, and the ‘Return’ of the 4 of the originally 24 priestly Familes from their forced Babylonian Exile (begun in 587 BCE) in various Babylonian towns & villages).

Does this help clear things up for you?

Or do I have to write even more tedious technical background?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

There is a rumor that when you enter the 33rd degree you become enlightened to the Lucifer mysteries. I have scratched the surface of Luciferianism, and it does not directly conflict with the belief and worship of the Jewish Lord.

Multiple powers exist. Just like the power of Lucifer exists the power of all the planets exists. It's merely a way of better understanding the underlying principles of the universe. Just like Satanism, taking Luciferianism too far could potentially be unwise or evil. But there's nothing wrong with simply understanding it.

I think the rumor is true. There are numerous books which go into masonry and the worship of Lucifer.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by On7a7higher7plane
There is a rumor that when you enter the 33rd degree you become enlightened to the Lucifer mysteries.
Not true. I have read the 33° ritual and there's no mention of anything of the sort.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
1. From The Inherent Idea That Outsiders Possess About The Belief In A Spureme Being.
It connotes a general idea known as the contradiction... Hence God (which they assume is specifically insinuated when the question is asked) and the devil. This they call Lucifer. It is purely "Superstitious" as the idea which surrounds their secrecy ignites a childish speculation which thereafter creates more fears, obssessions, frustrations, and heresies... And thanks to internet too.

2. From the idea of the Freemasonic "Weights & Measures"... To know their code of moral conduct inspires typically the idea that what is contrary is of grave importance and must be ignored. Thus the idea of Evil which can be furthered by the sole called highest authoritry according to english and christian dogma... Lucifer...
BTW: LUC (= LOOSE) + IF (= IF) + FER (=FAR) a simple anecdoteabout the trials and tribulations of a Freemason on the rise. Hence Lucifer (who knows it is far he must rise) rise to contradict and stop the affair.
TY

3. From general idea that the Freemason, educated in Knowledge, Wisdom, and Understanding... begets his instruction from those who know well how to witness devilry at its hiighest peak and thwart the madness. Hence any and all witnesses to that power instantly believe they are they devils... Ugh!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I had found a bunch of stuff on this at one time. I think there's enough evidence to show that the people at the top are actually satanists. When you got a lot of 32nd, and 33rd degree masons saying that it's true, it's hard to brush that off. And the major red flag is you got the worst people imaginable as part of the club, like Aleister Crowley and friends. Like come on... I never met the guy but I'd certainly stay far away from his crowd that's for damn sure!

From what I understand the 33rd degree is where it becomes an exclusive club. Like you have to get invited. At that point they claim that is where they introduce the person. But my understand is that way way before that they're already being groomed tested and introduced to the idea. So even before 32nd degree they already know. They're not stupid. So if they get invited in it's more just a formality.

So the 32nd degree masons I've seen that exposed this had left the masons and wanted to warn others. Not just that but if you go back to some of the modern founders of the society I believe many where satanists or luciferians and stuff like that.

Okay here's what I seen before....

-----------------------------------------------------
Start with these 3 guys. Former 32, and 33 degree masons and there accounts of it all....
-----------------------------------------------------

There's this guy....33rd degree

and this guy...32nd degree

starts at 29:26 (lov em or hate em the guy's a guru)

starts at the beginning:

starts at: 00:02:50

-------------------------------------------------------------------

List of Freemasons (these are good people, really? note: 1:39 no he didn't rape and kill children, not possible! freak. My guess is they work directly under illuminati. This is getting near as bad as evil as they come)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
more interesting stuff...

See a 33rd degree freemason is like a Hippo. yes like a hippo. Looks cute, friendly, and harmless but is actually the most deadly creature you'd ever come across....

The hippo is kinda like the global elitist, the 33rd degree masons, they're up in the food chain. Even powerful cocks don't mess with them. Even the hippo baby plays with cocks without fear. Then perhaps one might say above them are illiminati which are say like humans in that food chain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
it's alleged that Aleister Crowley would bring young boys into the torcher chamber of this house he owned, never to be seen again...and he was a 33rd degree mason.

edit on 18-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look 99.9% of Freemasons are fine. They're for the most part normal decent people who join for one reason or another but just don't know any better. They don't know what goes on at the top. It's not called a secret society for nothing, come on. Problem is the .1% at the top who founded and run the organization. They're satanists. They're evil. come on it's pretty obvious.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join