It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody new photo of Trayvon Martin's killer

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by hellbjorn012

NO i wouldn't be in that situation. See if i wanted to play wanna be cop I would hit the gym, train in mma and make sure a 160 lb bean pole couldn't put me in that situation.

LMAO!!! Well ain't you the "macho, macho man"! LMAO (even harder)

You are truly a fool if you believe that nonsense!

I once watched a 135 lb. "wimp" kick my buddy's ass because he let his mouth overload his ass. My buddy held several heavyweight boxing titles at the time.

Thanks for the laugh though!

See ya,
Milt

lol nonsense so you are saying fitness level , strength and especially cardiovascular fitness and a form of mma training doesn't play a major role in a physical confrontation? Your the fool. Treyvon was a toothpick the guy was small and not muscular and ill stand by my fact that anyone who thinks he was a muscular monster must be pretty puny.
edit on 5-12-2012 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Internet tough guys are always so amusing. They are like the 400 pound armchair quarterback screaming at the coaches on Sunday, convinced that if THEY had the chance, they'd win a Super Bowl by themselves. It's so easy to say how tough you are, or would be, when you are sitting safely behind your computer screen.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I would give you all the stars from this thread if I could.

That thought means much more to me than the stars would, so thank you very much for that.

The fact that Martin had already disappeared from Zimmerman's sight, and didn't continue to run home, is very telling for me. The only way they could have come face to face in such a short time was if Martin attempted to confront or attack Zimmerman.

Something else sticks in my craw too: Martin had a phone with him, if he was really afraid of George, why didn't he call 911? There is only one good reason for that: He didn't want to get involved with the cops.

It's amazing how so many individuals can look at the photo you posted and claim that Trayvon was a harmless kid that only weighed 160 pounds. That is nothing but nonsense. Those that do so are blinded by their own prejudices, incapable of honesty, or truly are idiots.

See ya buddy,
Milt

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koros

Internet tough guys are always so amusing. They are like the 400 pound armchair quarterback screaming at the coaches on Sunday, convinced that if THEY had the chance, they'd win a Super Bowl by themselves. It's so easy to say how tough you are, or would be, when you are sitting safely behind your computer screen.

Look your hero Zim picked a fight lost and had to pull his gun.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible

Originally posted by eNumbra

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible

In the state of Texas I was incarcerated for 3 years in state prison, at the age of 17. If that is not an adult facility, then I don't know what is.

South Carolina once sentenced and executed a 14 year old. That's a pretty adult sentence, maybe 14 year olds are adults now.

Was he thrown into population with other adult prisoners? I think not. No need to be a dick dude.. every state has different laws.

Yeah, there was a reason to be a dick, since apparently you thought to use Texas puting 17 year olds in jail as justification that 17 was "adult"

It's not adult, it's not child, but it's not adult. No 17 year old is going to be making the same reasoned, rational, experience based decisions that a 27 or 37 year old is going to make, he's going to be making less rational more knee-jerk decisions because he is still far more a child than he is an adult.

That's why there's no hard defining line for the age of consent and responsibility laws, that's why some teens are treated as kids and some are treated as adults, because the whole late-adolescent portion of existence is a muddled patch-work of becoming where everyone makes their transition from childhood to adulthood at their own pace.
edit on 12/5/2012 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellbjorn012

Look your hero Zim picked a fight lost and had to pull his gun.
Haha! Hero? And where, exactly, does me calling you out on your internet tough-guy routine indicate that Zimmerman is my "hero?"

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

It's amazing how so many individuals can look at the photo you posted and claim that Trayvon was a harmless kid that only weighed 160 pounds. That is nothing but nonsense. Those that do so are blinded by their own prejudices, incapable of honesty, or truly are idiots.

Milt

Funny he doesn't look that big to me.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Contrary to popular belief not everyone who surfs the web and post on forums sit around all day doing that and playing COD and Zelda all day long. Some train and train hard. I know its surprising since 90% of America is glued to the couch but ya need to stop assuming.

To guys who stuff there face with Cheetos all day playing Xbox live and huffing when they have to get up to change battery's in the remote I can see how a unarmed Treyvon may make you fear your life. But not all of us are like this though we are def the the minority in the good ole obese USA.
edit on 5-12-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

Contrary to popular belief not everyone who surfs the web and post on forums sit around all day doing that and playing COD and Zelda all day long. Some train and train hard. I know its surprising since 90% of America is glued to the couch but ya need to stop assuming.

To guys who stuff there face with Cheetos all day playing Xbox live and huffing when they have to get up to change battery's in the remote I can see how a unarmed Treyvon may make you fear your life. But not all of us are like this though we are def the the minority in the good ole obese USA.

I assumed nothing. I just find internet tough guy claims to be highly amusing. It is easy to claim a lot of things when you have the internet between you and the person you're trying to convince. Hey, perhaps he is some sort of physical badass. But, I doubt that.

Oh, and BTW, after looking at your most recent edit, it seems that you're being awfully hypocritical to tell me to stop making assumptions, and then doing so yourself. So, pot, what's it like calling the kettle black?
edit on 12/5/2012 by Koros because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Koros

I could care less everyone's entitled to there opinion. While Treyvon may make some men crap there pants some dont find him the least bit intimidating. Its all individual prospective.

But calling someone a idiot because they think Treyvon isnt jacked is kinda stupid.

Until all the evidence comes out no one is really gonna know. I still think putting himself in that situation should get him manslaughter. But this is what the courts are for so we shall see.. Should be interesting.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

so you are saying fitness level , strength and especially cardiovascular fitness and a form of mma training doesn't play a major role in a physical confrontation?

Nope, that's not even close to what I said. Furthermore, your interpretation indicates that you really should work on your reading and comprehension skills.

I shall try again:
If you feel that fitness and MMA training will guarantee that your head is never bashed against a concrete sidewalk by someone smaller than you, you truly are a fool.

Was that easier to understand?

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Oh, and BTW, after looking at your most recent edit, it seems that you're being awfully hypocritical to tell me to stop making assumptions, and then doing so yourself. So, pot, what's it like calling the kettle black?

Its not assumptions, its based off common sense. If you find Treyvon physically intimidating as a grown man you don't train, No one i know in my gym or mma classes would fear him based off his physique.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

And how exactly will we find that out?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Yet, another assumption...unless I missed something. Did anyone here actually claim Martin was intimidating? I know I didn't.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

so you are saying fitness level , strength and especially cardiovascular fitness and a form of mma training doesn't play a major role in a physical confrontation?

Nope, that's not even close to what I said. Furthermore, your interpretation indicates that you really should work on your reading and comprehension skills.

I shall try again:
If you feel that fitness and MMA training will guarantee that your head is never bashed against a concrete sidewalk by someone smaller than you, you truly are a fool.

Was that easier to understand?

See ya,
Milt

I can guarantee Trayvon wouldn't have bashed my head against the concrete. Now if you need a gun to keep from getting killed by someone with Trayvons build who is UNARMED that just says a lot about you as a man.

Is that easy to understand?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

MMA dosn't help a bit if you are ready to gouge a eye out.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Originally posted by ker2010

Milt

Funny he doesn't look that big to me.

Funnier yet, is your nonsensical response:
Trayvon isn't shown in the photo I was referring to, and I didn't mention anything about George's size.

Regardless of how big George or Trayvon looks to you, does the photo that we are discussing indicate that Trayvon was harmless?

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Seems some people want to keep as much lead-way in the laws as possible when it comes to shooting unarmed people. Using a gun for there lack of physical prowess.

Having a gun seems to make otherwise cowards brave, that may ruffle feathers but it holds true to some people .

Best said quote in whole thread

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Message from Florida... Tell your kids to shoot first, ask questions later, when the Police come, just say you were standing your ground. At least you'll be alive to tell your side of the story. If you got a chance to get the jump, don't miss it. That's the only rule of law in the wild wild west. The man who stands at the end of the fight gets the benefit of the doubt.

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join