It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody new photo of Trayvon Martin's killer

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by lnfideI
Case closed.

Acquitted.

Prosecutors and State attorneys sued for millions.

Zimmerman now a millionaire AND has killed a low life scumbag. Kinda like winning the lotto twice.

What makes you think he was a lowlife scumbag..because he was black, because he was wearing a hoody or was it the ice tea? Oh wait the skittles...

Also another poster said something about the ice tea being mix for alcoholic beverage....idiot..there was no mention of this.
edit on 5-12-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
I saw Martin's original twitter page, his tattoos, his muscles, his gold teeth, the kid was not the innocent photo posted on every news outlet known to man, Zimmerman is clearly not a bright kid, neighborhood watch with a gun? that alone sets off flags with me, not that he didn't have the right to have it, but that it likely gave him the psychological mindset of someone of higher authority than the casual neighborhood watch-er, the facts show a mentally dim witted kid, with perhaps an authority complex, following Martin, Martin didn't like this, Martin likely did kick his ass, as for Zimmerman's story, of him seeing the gun in his pocket and reaching for it, and Zimmerman making the choice to pull the trigger or get it pulled on him sounds like a very possible scenario, not a scenario anyone would predict, the thing he should've done from the beginning is walk away, not confront the guy, not kid but buff guy with tattoos and gold teeth, in process of getting his head smashed in Martin pulled his gun, but it's too bad he didn't confront him to begin with, Zimmerman claims Martin followed him, but this is likely only after he said something or began to follow him, just a bad situation overall, too bad the mainstream media is biased.
edit on 5-12-2012 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

Are you talking about the hoax webpages?

Trayvon Martin

The kicker? The photo on the right was of a different Trayvon Martin. One that was still alive and in no way related to the deceased. [T]he photo in question came from a Facebook profile belonging to a living breathing, middle-finger-flipping Trayvon Martin who lists his school as Myers Middle School not Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High School. Additionally, all of his relatives are listed as living in Savannah, Georgia. The late Martin grew up in Miami Gardens.

This is not a photograph of Trayvon Martin but rather a picture of rapper Jayceon Terrell Taylor, better known by his stage name Game.

Racists compound Trayvon Martin killing by circulating fake photos

Of course you bought into it.
But I guess all blacks look the same to you..

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
What you have is a gung ho wannabe cowboy who suspected somebody was up to something and confronted them. The kid( who may well have been up to no good) gets pissed and they have a confrontation. Both are cocky and stupid and exchange words and both get angry. The young kid starts wailing on the guy and the guy shoots him.
Avoidable. Stupid. I'd have charged Zimmerman with some kind of crime but they overreached and both the attorneys and the idiot media and the moron POTUS really gave Zimmerman a blank check for damages and a probable get out of jail free card.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Idiot, drank is not an alcoholic beverage. What they do is put the skittles in with a drink, in this case the flavored iced tea, and they mix it with codeine.It's very popular where codeine or meds containing codeine can be obtained over the counter. But yeah, i've followed this case from day 1 and it was brought up.

And he was labeled a thug because of his pictures that were circulating, and not the fake pictures, his actual photos. He was also labeled a thug because not only was he a trouble maker in school but he also had been caught once with what is known as a "burglar" kit and in school they also had found all kinds of womens jewelery. Hmmm, It doesn't take a rocket scientist to put 1 and 1 together

Burglar kit + a variety of womens jewelery= a theif
edit on 5-12-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I'm looking forward to a real jury in a court room getting real evidence and making a decision based upon it .... and I hope they can do it without any pressure to come in with a certain verdict over other verdicts.

There is a lot of spin and falsehoods in the media. And the media has been playing this up .. it almost looks like they are pushing for some kind of racial problem to come of this. :shk:

As for now .... Zimmerman is NOT a murderer and Martin is NOT an attempted murderer or thief ....

Lets see what the jury (that will have the actual evidence) says ...

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

No no Flyers.....conjecture, speculation and emotional knee-jerking are the new Justice model we have adopted. Public opinion is what determines innocence (notice here, sense I still believe that a person is always innocent until the State can prove, through evidence and a jury of my peers otherwise, I am being facetious).

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellbjorn012
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

If you were in Treyvons place i bet you anything you would have pulled your gun if you noticed George following you for no reason and you didn't know who he was. Some strange man following you at night? Sure..

No, I would not pull a gun because someone was walking behind me. Lots of people walk here, all the time, at night (including me, when the weather permits). People are often behind someone else, and that doesn't constitute a threat. Knocking someone down, and beating their head into pavement, now, is another matter.

WHERE ARE THE LIFE THREATENING INJURYS? No trip to the ER? Ive see way worse injury's in bar fights numerous times and no one got shot or died.

Sorry, but the law doesn't say you have to have life-threatening injuries to defend your life. The entire point of self defense is to NOT get such injuries. Duh?

SO let me get this str8 your suggesting everyone who is involved in drunken bar/club fights this weekend start shooting? You are suggesting kids in a play ground fist fight start shooting? Whats the difference?

This is what you are suggesting.

Horse hockey. What I am stating (not suggesting) is that if someone attacks another person, knocks them down, and pounds their head into the pavement, that person has every right to shoot their attacker, and kill them. In this case, Zimmerman showed amazing restraint, and didn't shoot at first, calling for help instead, to try and avoid killing someone.

When you carry a gun you should avoid confrontation. You take the responsibility to have the foresight to see that following someone and harassing them may lead to a confrontation. You should have the foresight to leave people the hell alone unless you see them hurting others.. Zimmerman does not need a ccw he goes looking trouble instead of trying to AVOID it. Just like the guy who had the nerve to ask those other teens to turn down there music. Just looking confrontation cause he knows his gun will save him. STOP BEING COWARDS!

Fat boy Zimm was not a cop, he was paranoid as noted by his 100, 911 calls over the years!!! Guys like this dont need guns!
edit on 5-12-2012 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

When you are a thug, you should be prepared to die at the hands of an armed citizen. Following someone is not justification for them to assault you. Nor was that teen "harassed". He was casing houses, in the rain, and got ticked off because he was spotted, and already in trouble back home. BTW, burglary is hurting others. It destroys their sense of security, steals their belongings, and is a crime. As for the rest? Enough with the ad hominem attacks, already. Try some valid argument.

Yes i can see you now, some lady in the grocery store breaks in line. You confront her. A physical altercation breaks out, you are getting the worst end of the deal so you shoot her.

Typical gun nut style NICE
edit on 5-12-2012 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

Again with the personal attacks? Guess you really don't have anything valid to say. Since you are the one offering all the attacks, perhaps you should examine your own behavior while shopping?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
I have a feeling if Mr Zimmerman is found innocent more lives will be lost...I cant see the Afro-American community accepting a not guilty verdict...

Maybe a deal will be cut that will see Mr Zimmerman serve some sort of custodial sentence just to take the heat out the situation.......

Are you kidding??? Accept a sentence, when he committed no crime, just so some people won't riot? Oh, NO WAY. He didn't do anything wrong, and if people riot, then I hope they get what they deserve. Forcing a sentence on innocent people, with threat of riots, is called terrorism. "Do what we want, or we will hurt you." That's what they did in L.A., and that CANNOT be allowed to happen again. That isn't justice, it's mob control.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
What makes you think he was a lowlife scumbag..because he was black, because he was wearing a hoody or was it the ice tea? Oh wait the skittles...

Also another poster said something about the ice tea being mix for alcoholic beverage....idiot..there was no mention of this.

I think it was the fact that he was suspended three times, defaced school property, was found in possession of stolen jewelry and a burglary tool, was found with drug items, and attacked someone for simply watching him, trying to kill that person by bashing their head open on the pavement.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
For all the people that are going to descend on this thread and say Zimmerman acted as the aggressor, following someone is not illegal, neither is asking them what they're doing. Neither of those things warrants physical assault, and it's clear Zimmerman suffered that. The only real question is if he feared for his life, and only he can answer that, and he has. Start banging my head against the ground and I'm going to shoot you too.

Zimmerman made some poor choices, but none of them were illegal.

Neither is refusing to answer the questions, running away, or punching someone in the face for stalking and harassing you. Martin acted in self defense by punching his stalker... I would have been scared out of my mind and probably acted the same way.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
This "new" picture is directly contradicted by the videotape from the police stationhouse taken a half-hour after the murder. There were no marks on the perps face in the video and no blood on his clothes -- not even any dirt stains. Nothing to show that he was supposedly in a "life and death" struggle less than an hour earlier.

No matter what fake pictures emerge, the fact remains that gz initiated the confrontation after being told not to. It was also specifically prohibited by Neighborhood Watch rules to confront anyone, especially when armed. Had he obeyed the diktats of both the dispatcher and the organization he allegedly represented, none of the tragic events of that night would have occurred.

Remember, gz always had the option to refrain from confrontation or to walk away -- just like the new killer, michael dunn. SYG law does NOT apply to either of these murders.

Speaking of SYG, how ludicrous is it to say that gz "feared for his life" to the extent that he had to murder Trayvon? Trayvon was not armed, and there is no possible way that a grown man could be killed by a scared 17-year old with his bare hands. To those who lie and state that Trayvon was trying to get gz's gun, lab evidence does not back that false claim up. Just another in the growing list of lies from gz -- a proven pathological liar.

So, in the end, you have an real thug, with a criminal record that included assault on a police officer, confronting an unarmed teen when he had every reason to know that he shouldn't be doing so. Again, gz always had the option not to confront Trayvon, who was doing nothing but going back to see his father, while carrying some Skittles and a cold drink and talking to a friend on the phone.

There is no rational basis upon which gz had even the slightest excuse to come in direct contact with the young man, and zero justification for murdering him in cold blood.

Just like michael dunn, gz will find himself in jail for a long time. Its where he belongs, as a willful murderer and menace to society.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Idiot, drank is not an alcoholic beverage. What they do is put the skittles in with a drink, in this case the flavored iced tea, and they mix it with codeine.It's very popular where codeine or meds containing codeine can be obtained over the counter. But yeah, i've followed this case from day 1 and it was brought up.

And he was labeled a thug because of his pictures that were circulating, and not the fake pictures, his actual photos. He was also labeled a thug because not only was he a trouble maker in school but he also had been caught once with what is known as a "burglar" kit and in school they also had found all kinds of womens jewelery. Hmmm, It doesn't take a rocket scientist to put 1 and 1 together

Burglar kit + a variety of womens jewelery= a theif
edit on 5-12-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

Woah now Martin was a drug user... I looked but could not find any other mention of this but conservative blogs and white power sites.

So a screw driver is now a criminals tool.

All this past about Trayvon Martin really has nothing to do with what was going on that night. Zimmerman knew nothing of Martin and based his decision on Martins color.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

edit on 5-12-2012 by Circumstance because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

When you are a thug, you should be prepared to die at the hands of an armed citizen. Following someone is not justification for them to assault you. Nor was that teen "harassed". He was casing houses, in the rain, and got ticked off because he was spotted, and already in trouble back home. BTW, burglary is hurting others. It destroys their sense of security, steals their belongings, and is a crime. As for the rest? Enough with the ad hominem attacks, already. Try some valid argument.

You keep saying he was a thug...now you are saying he was casing houses...where in the hell are you getting this crap from?

The things he was suspended for is what kids get suspended for..just kids being rebellious nothing more. He was not a violent criminal and you idiots keep this pointing out and it is false. Read other sires besides white power sites...or idiots conservative blogs sites. He was never arrested for anything. He was walking to his fathers place with ice tea and skittles..not casing nothing,,stop spreading lies.

If anyone was a thug it was Zimmerman..

Zimmerman accused of domestic violence, fighting with a police officer

Police investigated Martin and his so called burglery tool...and found they was nothing to it.

Martin and his thug background...Officials also suspended him once for skipping school and tardiness...officials caught him with a 'marijuana pipe' and a baggie with drug residue...and Trayvon was kicked out of school in October for graffiti after he was allegedly caught with a 'burglary tool' and a bag full of women's jewelry.

About the last one...
Police investigated Trayvon Martin over jewelry

Miami-Dade Police confirmed that it had been asked by school police to help identify the property taken from Martin's backpack. It notified school police that the jewelry did not match any that had been reported stolen.

Hardly a hardcore gangsta...

edit on 5-12-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I can

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
I have a feeling if Mr Zimmerman is found innocent more lives will be lost...I cant see the Afro-American community accepting a not guilty verdict...

Maybe a deal will be cut that will see Mr Zimmerman serve some sort of custodial sentence just to take the heat out the situation.......

Are you kidding??? Accept a sentence, when he committed no crime, just so some people won't riot? Oh, NO WAY. He didn't do anything wrong, and if people riot, then I hope they get what they deserve. Forcing a sentence on innocent people, with threat of riots, is called terrorism. "Do what we want, or we will hurt you." That's what they did in L.A., and that CANNOT be allowed to happen again. That isn't justice, it's mob control.

Since when is murder not a crime????? It's still a Federal crime, regardless of what state laws are. Murder is a capital offense!

When your kid is shot and killed by some grown man because he was walking in a neighborhood, are you going to say... "Oh well kid... he didn't commit a crime... see you in heaven".

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by eNumbra
I like how people keep claiming that Treyvon "attacked" Zimmerman.

While he may have thrown the first punch,

That usually constitutes assault. So, .. I really have nothing to say.

If you'd continued reading you'd have seen that I postulated on what really happened that night, two men, both "defending" themselves from what they perceived to be a threat.

Whomever touched the other first is the one truly guilty of assault. Not sure where I was "stretching" for a win, as I've only ever posted in this thread to point out the flawed statements and bad opinions of posters.

But feel free to only read bits and pieces of what I post, it's your prerogative to decide if you want the entire idea or just a contextually broken setup.
edit on 12/5/2012 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by jheated5
reply to post by hellbjorn012

REASONABLE force is using the same amount of force back in self defense, if TM was pushed, then he can push back or throw a punch but that's where it ends! If he decides to follow through with the attack and bash someones head on concrete it becomes assault.......

And if we're going into the hypothetical that Treyvon defended himself after being grabbed, who's to say that Zimmerman wouldn't have then thrown his own punch, turning it into an all-out brawl where he then got his butt handed to him and felt his life was in danger?

NOBODY but two people know what happened that night; but everyone here seems to know that Treyvon must have been the aggressor because he was a "thug"

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Just my two cents....It was reported that Zimmerman pursued Martin even after he was instructed not to by dispatchers. In addition to having a gun on him so he did aggressively pursue Martin...This can be seen as him acting as a vigilante...

Secondly, It was not reported by anyone that Martin had weapon on him and that he beat up Zimmerman with his fist and Zimmerman shot and killed him...Most self defense law state that you defend your self if there is no retreat possible and only with equal or less than the attackers force..

SO Zimmerman pursued, shot and killed a man who looked suspicions. Martins age, color, and background have nothing to do with anything because Zimmerman didn't know his age or his background during the time

Despite your comments and other comments here on ATS...I KNOW THAT YOU PEOPLE KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG..if some of you all don't like black people or some don't like white people you still know right from wrong. You can trow media twist...personal experience twist..or whatever..Zimmerman pursued, shot and killed an unarmed man who looked suspicions....it was wrong

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
reply to post by litterbaux

Why the hell did Zimmerman start following him..because he was black.

It cannot be considered defense if you are the one instigating the situation. If Martin had killed him..then it would have been considered self defense..because as you gun owners love to say...how was he to know if Zimmerman's motives were pure or legit. Fort all he knew he was being followed by a predator.

Didnt he start following him because there had been break ins in the area?
Also, its funny how all of trayvons twitter and fb pictures of him acting like a thug and talking about selling weed got scrubbed.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
It’s funny that “when all else fails”, people will use the race card to defend Trevon. Many talk about him only being 17 years old, but some people forget that there are some kids who were 15 or 16 y/o who were charged as an adult in certain crimes. It all comes down to a person knowing the difference between wrong and right. And why do people keep calling Z a white guy? I don’t need to be a rocket scientist to know that Z is far from it.

The big thing I’m worried about is all the people who will be killed If Z gets off. I guarantee there will be riots if that is the case. With all the people defending T, do you think the same people will be there to defend the innocent people who got killed, and did nothing at all? I think not.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
Zimmerman is going to prison for at least 10 years for killing an unarmed kid.

When Mr. beady-eyed racist gets to the joint he's going to check into PC, because the punk won't be able to bring a gun to prison and he's going to get shanked for killing a kid - just like any kid rapist or kid killer deserves.

Don't want to do time, don't do the crime - punks.

So, when a when a high school girl gets raped she's a kid and the suspect is labeled a pedophile, but when it's a black high school aged boy that gets shot in a fist fight he's suddenly referred to as a man that scared to gunman enough to slaughter him in cold blood.
edit on 12/4/12 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)
I hate to be the bearer of bad news bubb, but Z is going to get off! And when he does, what are you going to do about it? Absolutely nothing! If I didn’t know better, I would say that you’re one of those guys/girls who will riot if the outcome doesn’t appease you. I suggest that you prepare yourself for the enviable. Z will get off! T dug his own hole, and now he’s paying the price for his incompetence…

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join