It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody new photo of Trayvon Martin's killer

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The big thing I’m worried about is all the people who will be killed If Z gets off.

I agree everyone with a ccw will be able to start a fight, let themselves start losing the fight they started and shoot in self defense. Perfect way to get away with murder esp if there are no witnesses.

A lot more deaths indeed.
edit on 5-12-2012 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Burglar kit + a variety of womens jewelery= a theif
edit on 5-12-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

pursuit with gun + no listening to authorities x unarmed man = Wrong² Coward

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddguy

Most self defense law state that you defend your self if there is no retreat possible and only with equal or less than the attackers force..

Huh? Thats not true, most self-defense laws state that you should use reasonable force required to end the threat. Shooting someone that is punching you on the ground satisfies this condition.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Pay no attention to that poster. S/He and a few others are merely trolling the thread. Notice the subtlety in how they are hiding their racism.

TM is dead because he was a punk. He was killed by a wanna be cop with a hot head to happened to feel threatened for his life. Self preservation by any means.

Oh, well aware! I will, though, post the facts, for those that might just be reading, and not be aware of all of it yet.

Yeah, much racism, and many insults. As though defending yourself means you are somehow "weak". When the street punks use guns, they are "tough", but honest citizens using them makes them "weak"?

I know I would not hesitate to shoot someone that knocked me down, either. Probably sooner than he did. Down, gun, bang. Zimmerman hesitated in this case, and had he actually drawn and threatened, after confronted, things might have been different. My guess is this teen would have fled, and been alive, at least till he came after someone else with a gun, or broke into a home with a gun owner present.

If you were a man I would call you a coward, since you a woman...ehhh...

Depending on what state you live in, having your philosophy you will wind up in jail however. Though in real life someone would probably take your gun and whip you with it.

And stop all that "casing the neighborhood" garbage. He went to the store and had the products with him. You're just one of those scared of your own shadow people.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE

and yes, zimmerman was breaking the law by stalking somebody
and had pre-determined thoughts of making this young boys life a living hell
and knew he would have the publics favor because of the color of tray's skin

if they want riots in the streets then thats exactly what they will get

That's a pretty silly statement considering the GZ couldn't tell what race TM was. Racists are usually the first to pull out the race card and lay it on the table. Just sayin'.

To my knowledge, just about the whole country was up in arms and pissed at GZ for killing an innocent child. SO yeah, we have enough trolls on this thread already. Thanks

If he couldn't tell the race, how did he inform the dispatcher what race Trayvon was?

We'll wait...

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Once again the people have removed logical thinking and instead entrusted their emotions to make decisions. Look where that has got us in the political arena.

This is yet another circus of the same sorts.

Both sides can "feel" right, both sides can "feel" wrong, all depending on how you voice the argument. However, the last word on the subject is our judicial system.

The law states very clearly that you can stand your ground. They had to arrest him because of the media circus, and the risk of being sued because of all the mistakes that were made in the first 24-48 hours.

IF the judicial system upholds the law, he will be acquitted of any wrong doing. Doesn't matter how you feel about it, or ANY argument on how things went down, who chased who, etc. The law is the law and it is very clearly written. If Martin was the one left standing, same scenario, he would go free as well.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cordycepz
Sorry but if I'm minding my own business walking down the street and some idiot tries stalking me I'd probably do worse than Trayvon did to him. The cop told him not to pursue, he did. The guy is an obvious racist and bully and should have been the one that got shot. If someone tries chasing after me when I didn't do anything I would try to knock him out too. Any coward that stalks a kid when he isn't doing anything, calls the cops for no real reason, gets told to not do anything, chases after him anyway disregarding police direction, gets hit for being a creeper and then kills him out of retaliation is completely pathetic and so is anyone defending him

It was a 911 dispatcher, not a cop that told GZ that "he didn't need to do that", there was no "Don't do that" and even if their was a 911 dispatcher doesn't have the authority to tell somebody what they can and can't do. They can make suggestions though which is what happened here.

If you would have taken some time and read this thread you would have known that.

You are correct that GZ had no order to obey the dispatcher. However it opens GZ up to liability for instigating the incident. So he won't get punished for disobeying the dispatcher, he will be punished for causing the situation. You go try and play hero and something goes wrong and watch how you end up in prison.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5

Originally posted by hellbjorn012

I love all the people who apparently have video tape of Treyvon attacking first.

Whose to say Zimmerman didnt try to detain him?

Nice to know everyone was there.

I will take a bloodied nose from a sucker punch and a gash on the back of the head as all the evidence I need to know trayvon attacked first... Of course though you would have people believe Zimmerman headbutted Trayvons fists and hurt his knuckles.... People are laughable

Or maybe just GZ initiated the physical altercation...only he got his butt kicked and pulled his gun to save him...

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by Baddguy

Shooting someone that is punching you on the ground satisfies this condition.

yea if your weak right lls.... Zimmerman didn't shoot Martin while he was on the ground getting beat up..its was after he got beat up that he went after Martin with the gun...there is no self defense in that!!! it was a cowardice move..
edit on 5-12-2012 by Baddguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hellbjorn012

I agree everyone with a ccw will be able to start a fight, let themselves start losing the fight they started and shoot in self defense. Perfect way to get away with murder esp if there are no witnesses.

Thats how it is, more or less. Especially when the shooter has injuries and the shot one has injured knuckles. It is somehow exploitable, I can admit that, but whats the alternative? Being legally obliged to get into a fight? Ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baddguy

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by Baddguy

Shooting someone that is punching you on the ground satisfies this condition.

yea if your weak right lls.... Zimmerman didn't shoot Martin while he was on the ground getting beat up..its was after he got beat up that he went after Martin with the gun...there is no self defense in that!!! it was a cowardice move..

Really? the facts and the forensics team would disagree with you....... I guess you know better than them right?
edit on 5-12-2012 by jheated5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by WP4YT

Exactly.. People here all say they would do the same as Martin did, but I highly doubt it. I can tell you honestly what I would do as a 27 year old white male. If I noticed someone was just starting to follow me from a distance and weren't trying to be sneaky about it I would yell and ask them what they want or why from a distance and if they didn't answer I'd probably run. I wouldn't go closer, but if i could answer their concern from a distance i would. I have been in situations like that, where someone suspected me of doing something shady.

In this situation, I am certain that Martin had time to get home (he was killed less than a football field from his door) and he got close and felt safe enough to wait/hide around and jump Zimmerman. Martin was a football player and he took off running as Zimmerman said on the phone in real time, if he ran he should have been home before Zimmerman hung up. Unless Martin just ran to get a point of vantage then waited.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by WP4YT

Exactly.. People here all say they would do the same as Martin did, but I highly doubt it. I can tell you honestly what I would do as a 27 year old white male. If I noticed someone was just starting to follow me from a distance and weren't trying to be sneaky about it I would yell and ask them what they want or why from a distance and if they didn't answer I'd probably run. I wouldn't go closer, but if i could answer their concern from a distance i would. I have been in situations like that, where someone suspected me of doing something shady.

In this situation, I am certain that Martin had time to get home (he was killed less than a football field from his door) and he got close and felt safe enough to wait/hide around and jump Zimmerman. Martin was a football player and he took off running as Zimmerman said on the phone in real time, if he ran he should have been home before Zimmerman hung up. Unless Martin just ran to get a point of vantage then waited.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

If you are referring to me, I wasn't implying his size gave him advantage just that he would appear a full grown man (as he pretty much was) and Zimmerman wouldn't know anything of his age until it was too late. So all of the people saying he was stalking a "child" or a "child killer" are being kind of dramatic.

He was a 6 foot tall stanger slinking around the neighborhood that got Zimmerman's attention and then started running, then attacked Zimmerman, and was thus shot.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Don't be foolish. Zimmerman is not a racist, he tutored black kids and has black ancestry, Martin was suspicious because he was a stranger in a neighborhood that he seen multiple burglaries and even a shooting. Also Zimmerman had busted a burglar before on watch.

He was just watching out for his neighborhood honestly. Race was not an issue.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
If possible, I would prefer to discuss the implications of why the prosecutors held on to this photo so long rather than going on and on about what we already know.

I should have been clearer before starting a topic on this subject. I thought it had been pretty much sorted out that Zimmerman was way over charged, I didn't know people were still hooked on the media's spin.

Prosecutors, who should probably lose their jobs over this case, held on to these photos as long as they could. They only handed the defense grainy black and white versions until this week. The defense pressed them and finally got this color copy.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddguy

This is not true. This is your own fiction. Every account puts them on the ground in a struggle when the gun went off.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

There was no order to obey, there was a suggestion that might have even implied that following him was a good thing but not an obligation. Also he was running when the dispatcher asked if he was following and when the dispatcher said "we don't need you to do that" or whatever along those lines, Zimmerman slowed down. I think he did obey, stopped following, and was just patrolling slowly when Martin jumped him.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Well.. there was more to Martin than that night. We do know he was suspended from school, had assaulted someone, had destroyed property, and was caught with burglary tools and women's jewelry. Also pot, but eh he was a teen so that's not indicative of much.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

the facts from who? Zimmerman?? That Martin was beating him up and while he was getting beat up, Martin saw a gun and went for it? and there was a struggle? Them facts?

i would think If your getting beat up on the ground and your yelling for help...you must be in a defensive position with your arms covering your head...if Marin was on top beating on Zimmerman who could only yell for help, Martin would have been able to grab the gun before Zimmerman..and at the end of the day..Zimmerman is not a cop...why pursue Martin? When told not to further pursue...why continue??

Be real...This fool was wrong..but i could be wrong because the "facts" state otherwise...I guess his girlfriend telling him to run while he was on the phone seconds before he got shot is made up to right?? or he was on top beating on Zimmerman while on the phone too right??? FACTS

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join