It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody new photo of Trayvon Martin's killer

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellbjorn012
reply to post by FuZe7

I agree you should look out. But no one knows exactly how this went down except Zimmerman. I dont know and no one in this thread knows.

Unless someone was there or did some type of remote viewing lol

The bottom line is no one in this thread knows 100% what went down and thats a fact. Hopefully the courts will get it right.

edit on 5-12-2012 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2012 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

You're not so bad, lol

I can agree with that!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Treyvon was an idiot and a fool, and paid the ultimate price for his incompetence. Z is going to get off and there is NOTHING you cry babies will be able to do about it!

I don't see ANYTHING good coming from any of this, other than a boat load of pizzed off people taking their frustrations out on a bunch of innocent people! AND I guarantee when Z walks, there will be a boat load of thugs wearing hoodies (in memory of treyvon) out killing and maiming people!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I STILL think it'z a BIG jump from gettin' a busted nose - to - intentionally drawing a gun out on someone, and pullin' the trigger...! What did he think was gonna happen...?!
GUNS KILL PEOPLE...!!
If he didn't intend to KILL Trayvon he should hav either approached the situation WITHOUT a weapon - or - called the Cops.. This whole situation could've played out differently if it wasn't for his negligence..!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThaEnigma

I STILL think it'z a BIG jump from gettin' a busted nose - to - intentionally drawing a gun out on someone, and pullin' the trigger...! What did he think was gonna happen...?!
GUNS KILL PEOPLE...!!
If he didn't intend to KILL Trayvon he should hav either approached the situation WITHOUT a weapon - or - called the Cops.. This whole situation could've played out differently if it wasn't for his negligence..!

Law abiding people shouldn't have to conform to the criminal mindset and assume they're going to be physically assaulted.

You should be able to approach people in your neighborhood without the thought that you might be putting your life on the line.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

*snip*

I know I would not hesitate to shoot someone that knocked me down, either. Probably sooner than he did. Down, gun, bang. Zimmerman hesitated in this case, and had he actually drawn and threatened, after confronted, things might have been different. My guess is this teen would have fled, and been alive, at least till he came after someone else with a gun, or broke into a home with a gun owner present.

If you were a man I would call you a coward, since you a woman...ehhh...

Depending on what state you live in, having your philosophy you will wind up in jail however. Though in real life someone would probably take your gun and whip you with it.

And stop all that "casing the neighborhood" garbage. He went to the store and had the products with him. You're just one of those scared of your own shadow people.

Doesn't work that way in the real world. The cowards are the ones running around attacking people they think they can victimize. Carrying a gun for self defense doesn't make one a coward. Man or woman.

In my state, I have every right to defend myself. We have awesome castle laws here. Would not end up in jail for shooting someone that attacked me, either. And, no, no one would be taking the gun. A bullet, sure, not the gun.

So he went to the store? So what?? That doesn't give him the right to case houses, and then attack someone that saw him doing it.

By the way, ad hominem attacks are the sign of someone losing the debate.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FuZe7

Decent people don't get suspended from school.

Certainly not for the reasons he got suspended! Of course, the fact that his parents tried concealing his record, and even his age and size, from people speaks volumes as well.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

So he went to the store? So what?? That doesn't give him the right to case houses, and then attack someone that saw him doing it.

You keep saying this...are you just pulling stuff out of thin air?

Where does it ever say that he was casing houses?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koros
I just find internet tough guy claims to be highly amusing.

I too hate the whole internet tough guy crap..but when it comes to this...it is only logical that any real man would have stepped up to the plate and threw down.

Zimmerman started something he was incapable of finishing. If your only defense is a gun..then don't go looking for trouble. Most men think if your looking for trouble then your willing to go fist to fist. Guns kill and if it's your only equalizer then that is too bad for you...pity to think what would ever happen these people if ever caught without one.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

You're an idiot, I go to the gym everyday and I easily squat 425 for dozens of reps. I know for a fact that my physique is better than yours, I've competed, and I'm much stronger than you, I have bigger muscles no question. That means nothing as far as who will win a fight between you and I.
edit on 5-12-2012 by FuZe7 because: (no reason given)

You make me laugh...

Who's the idiot?...the man talking about self defense..or the man bragging online about how big his muscles are and how much he can lift...HMMMMM...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ThaEnigma

What are you talking about? If he approached without a gun he might be dead! The guy was on top of him bashing his head into the sidewalk and he wasn't stopping. It's not like he got shot after he quit beating Zimmerman's brains out, he was in the process of it.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by hellbjorn012

He was 6 foot, around 160 lbs i believe, a football player (so likely in weight training), and most importantly he got the first punch in. Whoever has the busted nose is always at a disadvantage (meaning if you were in Zimmerman's place you would have wound up on the ground too, except you would be dead or in the hospital because you are too self righteous to defend yourself against a puny weakling right?)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hellbjorn012

"So you have 0 issues with a 35 y/o male picking up on a 17 y/o girl.. Or would all of a sudden she be a kid in your eyes?"

i dont understand if that was to sway my thoughts? lol. no shes def. not a kid, 17 you know damn well if you want to open you legs or not. ^^ just like i knew when i wanted to take my pants down (all the time ^^)

if she wants to rock a sugar daddy, go nukin futs. i dated two older woman before i was even out of highschool, any different? nope, lol and before 17 ^^.

that same 17 year old "girl" can still sign her name to the same piece of paper as the "boys" so i dont really know where you were going with that lol.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

That's because you were reading the biased media accounts that showed pics of trayvon at age 14 and older pics of a heavier Zimmerman. Rather than waste our time saying "funny he doesn't look that big to me" why not verify ( you can do that you know?) that he was in fact that big and the media has misled you.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

I believe it was said that he had some items in his pocket that are used to smoke pot, so that might explain not wanting to call the cops, but if I thought I was being chased by someone I would toss that stuff and call.. or you know run to my house that's half a block away.

He definitely waited on Zimmerman and jumped him.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

You keep saying this...are you just pulling stuff out of thin air?

Where does it ever say that he was casing houses?

Listen to the call. Suspicious behavior, walking about in the rain, seeming to look at houses? What do you think he was doing? Where do you think the jewelry came from that was found in his possession? Just because the police didn't have a specific report for those items doesn't mean they were not stolen. Do you really think a high school kid had a lot of wedding rings and other women's jewelry for a legitimate reason? Look at ALL of the facts, instead of just the stuff trying to paint him as some younger child, with no disciplinary problems. Even if the stuff wasn't stolen there, that doesn't mean it wasn't stolen. After all, there were a LOT of burglaries in the neighborhood where his dad left him. How many other visits to that neighborhood did he make?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

You're an idiot, I go to the gym everyday and I easily squat 425 for dozens of reps. I know for a fact that my physique is better than yours, I've competed, and I'm much stronger than you, I have bigger muscles no question. That means nothing as far as who will win a fight between you and I.
edit on 5-12-2012 by FuZe7 because: (no reason given)

You make me laugh...

Who's the idiot?...the man talking about self defense..or the man bragging online about how big his muscles are and how much he can lift...HMMMMM...

Do you really think that insulting people adds any credibility to your opinion? That's the exact sort of attitude one would expect to have seen in Martin. All bragging, all tough, and figuring he could take down the guy that saw him sneaking around. Then he made the fatal mistake of attacking someone who was armed. Calling people names doesn't change that. Baiting people and mocking them doesn't change that. Fact is, the guy attacked someone, and found out he isn't bullet proof.

Self defense doesn't require being stronger, or a better fighter than the other guy. We are not cavemen, swinging clubs. Deal with that fact.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

I have never said I thought he was casing houses, but only because there is no evidence of it. I have considered that he might have been using his walk to the gas station as an opportunity to get high (as there was a push pin in his pocket which is often used for smoking). He also may very well have been casing houses, as it would fit with his personality, but we can't say for sure as there isn't really any evidence. I would say he took a walk to smoke, and grabbed some things at the gas station, and maybe we scoping out the neighborhood, but we don't really know.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThaEnigma

GUNS KILL PEOPLE...!!

If Martin didn't intend to be killed, then he should have approached the situation differently. He should have gone back to the place he was supposed to be, instead of returning and attacking. He should have called the police, on his clearly functional cell phone, instead of yakking with his girlfriend, if he really felt threatened. He should not have had the attitude that he could beat people up because he didn't like something they said or did.

Carrying a gun doesn't mean you intend to kill someone. It means you will do so if you are forced to, by the stupid actions of another. Do you call all cops that have to shoot murderers? What am I saying....you probably do.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Ok, last post then I'm out for real.

1. The media is stupid, always was and always will be. The case is obviously not as paint-by-numbers as the media originally portrayed it, but it's now more complicated at best. All that can be done at this point, since the initial investigation was crap, is to go through whatever they can pull up in trial. Let it take its course.

2. 17 is legally a child, even if you're 7 ft and 300 pounds you're still a kid. So quit the BS there, mmkay?

3. Everyone keeps claiming as fact that Trayvon doubled back and attacked Zimmerman, presumably due to the Stormfront map/time analysis and your own preconceived notions about how a young black teenager would behave. Well, putting aside the idea that Travyon is completely illogical, a savage and menace to society always looking to cause trouble at any given moment, it's pretty easy to think of at least one other reason they might have run into each other. For example, maybe Trayvon was just trying to lose him because he didn't want some stalker (in his eyes) to-- *gasp* see where he lived? Is that so hard to imagine? Or hey, maybe Trayvon was hiding and Zimmerman found him. Who knows, I mean we don't have any hard evidence in this part of the story, just timelines. I'll happily change my tune if we see some footprints on the other side of the block or a recording of Trayvon's call to his girlfriend with him saying, "I'm gonna go find him."

4. Last point, even if Trayvon swung first, isn't he in a way standing HIS ground? I mean, I would've been in fear for my life in the same situation. The only difference is he didn't have a gun so he couldn't kill Zimmerman as fast.

It's so mind boggling to me how quickly the aggressor can become the victim and vice versa without any second thought for people. I think people in this thread just identify with Zimmerman more and want to root for the home team. Maybe Zimmerman wasn't as much of a dumbass as the media made him out to be, and maybe Trayvon had more problems in his life than the media made him out to have, but that doesn't instantly mean Trayvon is the guilty one "as it should be." Just a tiny bit of imagination shows you a whole plethora of ways this could have played out. The thing that pissed me off was the poor investigation... now that they are following through with a trial I'm content, so I'm leaving this alone until a verdict is reached (and this thread, for real this time
) Peace!
edit on 6-12-2012 by solarjetman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Carrying a gun doesn't mean you intend to kill someone. Do you call all cops that have to shoot murderers?

You should never carry a gun unless you intend to use it and you don't use it unless you intend to kill.

Do you always compare all murderers to cops?

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join