It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody new photo of Trayvon Martin's killer

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

If you were in Treyvons place i bet you anything you would have pulled your gun if you noticed George following you for no reason and you didn't know who he was. Some strange man following you at night? Sure..

WHERE ARE THE LIFE THREATENING INJURYS? No trip to the ER? Ive see way worse injury's in bar fights numerous times and no one got shot or died.

SO let me get this str8 your suggesting everyone who is involved in drunken bar/club fights this weekend start shooting? You are suggesting kids in a play ground fist fight start shooting? Whats the difference?

This is what you are suggesting.

THE fact is if you didn't go to the ER more than likely your injury's were not serious.

When you carry a gun you should avoid confrontation. You take the responsibility to have the foresight to see that following someone and harassing them may lead to a confrontation. You should have the foresight to leave people the hell alone unless you see them hurting others.. Zimmerman does not need a ccw he goes looking trouble instead of trying to AVOID it. Just like the guy who had the nerve to ask those other teens to turn down there music. Just looking confrontation cause he knows his gun will save him. STOP BEING COWARDS!

Fat boy Zimm was not a cop, he was paranoid as noted by his 100, 911 calls over the years!!! Guys like this dont need guns!

edit on 5-12-2012 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

I know I would not hesitate to shoot someone that knocked me down, either. Probably sooner than he did. Down, gun, bang.

Yes i can see you now, some lady in the grocery store breaks in line. You confront her. A physical altercation breaks out, you are getting the worst end of the deal so you shoot her.

Typical gun nut style NICE

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

Originally posted by Cordycepz

It was a 911 dispatcher, not a cop that told GZ that "he didn't need to do that", there was no "Don't do that" and even if their was a 911 dispatcher doesn't have the authority to tell somebody what they can and can't do.
If you would have taken some time and read this thread you would have known that.

Just like George doesn't have the authority to stalk people and tell them they cant walk his streets!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Dont Know about America, but over here in the UK, if you are convicted of any crime..Any, you would never be allowed a licence for a Gun....is the law the same in America..??

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I saw Martin's original twitter page, his tattoos, his muscles, his gold teeth, the kid was not the innocent photo posted on every news outlet known to man, Zimmerman is clearly not a bright kid, neighborhood watch with a gun? that alone sets off flags with me, not that he didn't have the right to have it, but that it likely gave him the psychological mindset of someone of higher authority than the casual neighborhood watch-er, the facts show a mentally dim witted kid, with perhaps an authority complex, following Martin, Martin didn't like this, Martin likely did kick his ass, as for Zimmerman's story, of him seeing the gun in his pocket and reaching for it, and Zimmerman making the choice to pull the trigger or get it pulled on him sounds like a very possible scenario, not a scenario anyone would predict, the thing he should've done from the beginning is walk away, not confront the guy, not kid but buff guy with tattoos and gold teeth, in process of getting his head smashed in Martin pulled his gun, but it's too bad he didn't confront him to begin with, Zimmerman claims Martin followed him, but this is likely only after he said something or began to follow him, just a bad situation overall, too bad the mainstream media is biased.
edit on 5-12-2012 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Are you serious the guy is 160 lbs soaking wet, what are you guys here on ATS 5"2 130 lbs?

I do agree about the Zimmerman parts though

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
if you can sign you name to the army or reserves at 17, you are not a kid.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
if you can sign you name to the army or reserves at 17, you are not a kid.

So you have 0 issues with a 35 y/o male picking up on a 17 y/o girl.. Or would all of a sudden she be a kid in your eyes?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by WP4YT

Originally posted by Trustfund
reply to post by boncho

Um and? Trayvon was walking down the street. He wasn't being a criminal. I don't get your point.
when you attack someone, that makes you a criminal. Thinking that someone is following you, whether they are or aren't, does not give you the legal right to attack them. The law does not agree with you. If you think otherwise, please make a video of you attacking someone and telling the police you thought they were following you. Come on, ill give you $100 for a dare...

Thank you,

The people in this thread justifying physically attacking someone for following them are absolutely sickening.

Beyond belief

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I love all the people who apparently have video tape of Treyvon attacking first.

Whose to say Zimmerman didnt try to detain him?

Nice to know everyone was there.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

So what? I'd punch some dude that got out his car and started stalking me too.

No sympathy for child killers...

Following someone is not illegal, however, punching them is. And in every state in this country, one would have the legal right to use lethal force against you; it's called self defense.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
reply to post by litterbaux

Why the hell did Zimmerman start following him..because he was black.

It cannot be considered defense if you are the one instigating the situation. If Martin had killed him..then it would have been considered self defense..because as you gun owners love to say...how was he to know if Zimmerman's motives were pure or legit. Fort all he knew he was being followed by a predator.

He wasn't instigating a violent or illegal situation you fool. He was looking out for his community.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellbjorn012

I love all the people who apparently have video tape of Treyvon attacking first.

I will take a bloodied nose from a sucker punch and a gash on the back of the head as all the evidence I need to know trayvon attacked first... Of course though you would have people believe Zimmerman headbutted Trayvons fists and hurt his knuckles.... People are laughable

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Self defense should only apply to the aggressor which Zimmerman was. What made Martin suspicious ..being black in a hoodie?

Why assume he is up to no good and not there for family, friends or girlfriend?

What if it was your child or a relatives child...and some idiot shot and killed them for nothing. They thought they were up to no good, followed them and then the kid stood up for themselves and in the process was killed.

Would you still be on Martins side?

This could happen to any kid out there...any black kid out there...if this is allowed..then it is open season to anyone who may be perceived as suspicious. You, family members and the general public...any paranoid idiot could kill you and claim self defense,

Unless of course it was purely based on race. Then it only the colored kids that should have something to fear..mainly black kids...if your asserting that a young black kid with a hoody is suspicious.

No more from me.
edit on 4-12-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

Let's say that Z's reasons for suspecting Martin we're racially based, that is not illegal! assaulting someone on the other hand is.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5

Originally posted by hellbjorn012

I will take a bloodied nose from a sucker punch and a gash on the back of the head as all the evidence I need to know trayvon attacked first... Of course though you would have people believe Zimmerman headbutted Trayvons fists and hurt his knuckles.... People are laughable

Zimmerman could have easily grabbed Treyvon and try to hold him in custody.. I wouldn't put it past him with the way he was acting.

If Zimmerman touched Treyvon he was within his right to defend himself.

So how do you know Zimmerman did not grab Treyvons arm and start the fight?

Oh thats right you dont know, and i dont know. And no one in this whole thread knows how it went down.
edit on 5-12-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Zimmerman had every reason to question any foreign entity within the residential neighborhood to provide; Identification. Proof of address. If neither of those were provided, reason for being present.

Foreign entity? Um...Trayvon lived in the area, he was walking home from the store.

And Trayvon has every right to walk around a neighborhood if he wants to without being harassed. This is a free country, no one owns the sidewalks or streets. Zimmerman has absolutely no authority to ask anyone for their ID or why they are walking around. Neighborhood watch means NOTHING. It gives you no legal power. The keyword is watch....

If Zimmerman was a cold blooded killer what was his motive by calling 911? If lets say, he was a racist killer. There is no motive in phoning the police and telling them your every move. It makes no sense.

Uh well he has a past of anger issues, and was clearly suffering from paranoia. All it takes a verbal altercation to cause someone to swing. Then Zimmerman couldn't handle a fight like a man and had to pull out his gun like a pussy.

If he never would have stalked Trayvon and approached him, an innocent kid walking home from the store wouldn't be dead.

haha... wow... this is insanity. as a private citizen I have every right to follow you and ask for ID. You have the right to refuse my requst, ignore me, and walk on. You cannot assault me though, and if I fear for my life I can defend myself.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by FuZe7

haha... wow... this is insanity. as a private citizen I have every right to follow you and ask for ID. You have the right to refuse my requst, ignore me, and walk on. You cannot assault me though, and if I fear for my life I can defend myself.

You can defend yourself using REASONABLE force

Treyvon was supposedly a thug, most thugs i know have guns hmmm so who was the thug here?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hellbjorn012

REASONABLE force is using the same amount of force back in self defense, if TM was pushed, then he can push back or throw a punch but that's where it ends! If he decides to follow through with the attack and bash someones head on concrete it becomes assault.......

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

No, in my state, Florida, and other states, if I'm being assaulted and fear for my life, I have every right to defend myself with deadly force.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FuZe7
reply to post by jheated5

No, in my state, Florida, and other states, if I'm being assaulted and fear for my life, I have every right to defend myself with deadly force.

I never actually got my post to the gunshot.... I said even if Zimmerman grabbed TM by the arm, TM only had the right to push him or hit him back, but since he continued after the initial punch it became assault..... That is only a what if scenario.... At the point when Zimmerman got his head beat in, obviously fearing for his life you have every right to pull that trigger in self defense....

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join