It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody new photo of Trayvon Martin's killer

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Holy crap the cowardice in this thread is phenomenal...

I cannot believe the amount of men in this thread who believe getting your butt handed to you is a reason to kill. Obviously they would be considered useless without a weapon. Poor families. You get punched..shoot...you get roughed up...shoot..you get startled..shoot..hell they make you cry...shoot...

By the way why is the GF story not been taken into account here.

Trayvon Martin’s Girlfriend: ‘I Told Him to Run’ Seconds Before He Was Shot

The girl relayed the conversation in an interview with a lawyer: He said this man was watching him, so he put his hoodie on. He said he lost the man...I asked Trayvon to run, and he said he was going to walk fast. I told him to run but he said he was not going to run. Trayvon said, 'What, are you following me for,' and the man said, 'What are you doing here.' Next thing I hear is somebody pushing, and somebody pushed Trayvon because the head set just fell. I called him again and he didn't answer the phone.

Oh yeah..because Zimmerman is the only one in this story telling the truth..

George Zimmerman’s Story Continues To Shift

Several George Zimmerman witnesses change their accounts

Three changed their stories in ways that may damage Zimmerman. A fourth abandoned her initial story, that she saw one person chasing another. Now, she says, she saw a single figure running.

Zimmerman's story slowly crumbling
edit on 5-12-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Ok, I've read to about 6 pages and I really can't believe NOBODY has noticed this....George Zimmerman was "chubby" and had curly hair. This picture doesn't even look like George Zimmerman, but if it is, it was NOT taken on the night of the murder. This doesn't even look like the same person....Am I the only one who sees this??

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellbjorn012

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by eNumbra
Not saying he didn't bring it on himself, but stop calling him an adult.

For all intent and purpose, he had a manly stature. It's hogwash to claim he was a child and therefore his death is any more unjust than it was, simply due to the pedantic legalities defining the age of an adult.

And it's a cop out, plain and simple. Everyone can see it is.

Once again showing how weak the American male population has become, ANYONE who thinks 160 lbs treyvon had a intimidating manly statue needs to hit the gym,

Stop playing COD and watching reality shows 24/7 boys. Thinking Travs build is anything scary tells me you must be a pretty weak male.
edit on 5-12-2012 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

George Zimmerman is 5'9". Martin was about 6'3", and very fit. If you think that doesn't matter, then you are not paying attention. Plus, what is this "weak male" nonsense? Does one have to be of a certain strength to be legally allowed to defend themselves? Is someone less strong somehow less a man? Really? Ad hominem attacks against the victim, Mr. Zimmerman, don't change the fact that Martin died as a result of his own bad behavior.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Getting into a fist fight is a little different then getting your head repeatedly smashed against the concrete, right? If I were to pummel you in the head with a baseball bat, repeatedly, and you had a gun on your persons would you not use it to stop me?

And the poster posted about 9 year old African girls to prove a point that Africans mature at a faster rate, and that was a rebuttal to you about TM being a 17 year old kid. For the record, I know of 16 year olds that are more physically mature than 20 year olds. There comes a place where age doesn't necessarily make you an adult, that is a social construct enabled by "laws"

I know you don't lack reading comprehension skills so why troll?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by rmoss20
Can we answer these questions?

-The stand your ground law allows you to use deadly force if you believe that your life is in danger. Does that include life threatening situations that you alone put yourself in?

Define such a situation. In this case, Mr. Zimmerman exited his car, in his own neighborhood, which is totally legal. If that alone is putting ones self in danger, then yes, the law would cover that.

-When Zimmerman first walked up how did he identify himself? "I'm from the neighborhood watch"? , "I'm a cop"? or just "Stop, what are your doing out here"?

Mr. Zimmerman didn't walk up to Martin. he was returning to his car, when Martin came out of hiding, or returned to the area, and confronted him. martin asked, "Do you have a problem with me?", or something close, and Zimmerman stated that he didn't, at which point Martin attacked.

-Was the gun drawn when Zimmerman walked up? Was the gun in a holster? Was it completely concealed?

The gun was holstered until Zimmerman was pinned n the ground. The eyewitness that saw some of the fight did not report seeing a gun at all. From what I have read, it was un der Zimmerman's jacket, and exposed during the assault by Martin.

-If Martin was approached, on a darkly lit street, by a man with a gun not announcing he is the neighborhood watch or the police did he himself invoke the stand your ground law by attacking Zimmerman? In that case he must have felt punching Zimmerman was a safer option than running away.

That isn't what happened. There was no visible gun, and I already addressed the timeline above.

-If Zimmerman walked up, letting Martin know that he was the neighborhood watch, and wanted to know what he was up to, while having the gun completely concealed, would have been able to invoke the stand your ground law after being attack.

Yes, of course he would. Asking someone a question isn't grounds for that person to attack you.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Pay no attention to that poster. S/He and a few others are merely trolling the thread. Notice the subtlety in how they are hiding their racism.

TM is dead because he was a punk. He was killed by a wanna be cop with a hot head to happened to feel threatened for his life. Self preservation by any means.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Holy crap the cowardice in this thread is phenomenal...

I cannot believe the amount of men in this thread who believe getting your butt handed to you is a reason to kill. Obviously they would be considered useless without a weapon. Poor families. You get punched..shoot...you get roughed up...shoot..you get startled..shoot..hell they make you cry...shoot...

By the way why is the GF story not been taken into account here.

Trayvon Martin’s Girlfriend: ‘I Told Him to Run’ Seconds Before He Was Shot

The girl relayed the conversation in an interview with a lawyer: He said this man was watching him, so he put his hoodie on. He said he lost the man...I asked Trayvon to run, and he said he was going to walk fast. I told him to run but he said he was not going to run. Trayvon said, 'What, are you following me for,' and the man said, 'What are you doing here.' Next thing I hear is somebody pushing, and somebody pushed Trayvon because the head set just fell. I called him again and he didn't answer the phone.

More ad hominem attacks? Wow.....

The girlfriend? The one whose statement actually matches what Zimmerman said, about Martin confronting him? The same one that didn't call the police, and report that she thought her BF was in danger? That did not, in fact, speak at all till long after the fact? That girlfriend?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
alot of racism going on in this thread, anyone who has a brain
knows DOMO suffers from racial hate toward all ethnicities who
have some sort of 'color' or culture in their blood.

having said that, zimmerman is an idiot. he got what he deserved
and if youre stupid enough to try and play friendly neighborhood
superhero you deserve a broken nose. even children know
if you go looking for trouble you will find it. one person had a gun
and one didnt. so you tell me who the murderer is??

plain and simple, dont chase after trouble is the thing to comprehend
here. and yes, zimmerman was breaking the law by stalking somebody
and had pre-determined thoughts of making this young boys life a living hell
and knew he would have the publics favor because of the color of tray's skin

if they want riots in the streets then thats exactly what they will get

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Pay no attention to that poster. S/He and a few others are merely trolling the thread. Notice the subtlety in how they are hiding their racism.

TM is dead because he was a punk. He was killed by a wanna be cop with a hot head to happened to feel threatened for his life. Self preservation by any means.

Oh, well aware! I will, though, post the facts, for those that might just be reading, and not be aware of all of it yet.

Yeah, much racism, and many insults. As though defending yourself means you are somehow "weak". When the street punks use guns, they are "tough", but honest citizens using them makes them "weak"?

I know I would not hesitate to shoot someone that knocked me down, either. Probably sooner than he did. Down, gun, bang. Zimmerman hesitated in this case, and had he actually drawn and threatened, after confronted, things might have been different. My guess is this teen would have fled, and been alive, at least till he came after someone else with a gun, or broke into a home with a gun owner present.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Sorry but if I'm minding my own business walking down the street and some idiot tries stalking me I'd probably do worse than Trayvon did to him. The cop told him not to pursue, he did. The guy is an obvious racist and bully and should have been the one that got shot. If someone tries chasing after me when I didn't do anything I would try to knock him out too. Any coward that stalks a kid when he isn't doing anything, calls the cops for no real reason, gets told to not do anything, chases after him anyway disregarding police direction, gets hit for being a creeper and then kills him out of retaliation is completely pathetic and so is anyone defending him

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE

and yes, zimmerman was breaking the law by stalking somebody
and had pre-determined thoughts of making this young boys life a living hell
and knew he would have the publics favor because of the color of tray's skin

if they want riots in the streets then thats exactly what they will get

That's a pretty silly statement considering the GZ couldn't tell what race TM was. Racists are usually the first to pull out the race card and lay it on the table. Just sayin'.

To my knowledge, just about the whole country was up in arms and pissed at GZ for killing an innocent child. SO yeah, we have enough trolls on this thread already. Thanks

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cordycepz
Sorry but if I'm minding my own business walking down the street and some idiot tries stalking me I'd probably do worse than Trayvon did to him. The cop told him not to pursue, he did. The guy is an obvious racist and bully and should have been the one that got shot. If someone tries chasing after me when I didn't do anything I would try to knock him out too. Any coward that stalks a kid when he isn't doing anything, calls the cops for no real reason, gets told to not do anything, chases after him anyway disregarding police direction, gets hit for being a creeper and then kills him out of retaliation is completely pathetic and so is anyone defending him

It was a 911 dispatcher, not a cop that told GZ that "he didn't need to do that", there was no "Don't do that" and even if their was a 911 dispatcher doesn't have the authority to tell somebody what they can and can't do. They can make suggestions though which is what happened here.

If you would have taken some time and read this thread you would have known that.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Okay well then he was highly suggested not to do anything, regardless he was asking for trouble. That's what he gets for trying to pursue someone that didn't do anything wrong. The kid was walking back from the store with soda and chips or something, if I was being followed for absolutely no reason I would freak out too.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Cordycepz

and I listened to the call awhile back and he called him a coon or something along those lines. He deserves worse than a bloody nose just for being an ignorant racist. IMO

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

And sorry I don't feel like reading 19 pages of people going back and forth but yeah...no

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellbjorn012

Originally posted by Strictsum
reply to post by Trustfund

. I'm 6ft 3" by the way.

Strict

I love how people think height = size/muscularity.

Actually quite the opposite. I was only trying to show that the 17 year old boy was around 6 ft 3" same as myself. Since we were eye to eye. Making him the same height as a an adult.

Of course I know height has nothing to do with muscles.

Afterall, I do look in the mirror daily, you can almost suck me through a straw

edit to add: unless someone hurts my child, then I'm 9ft tall 455 pds of roid rage.

Strict
edit on 5-12-2012 by Strictsum because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2012 by Strictsum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cordycepz
reply to post by Cordycepz

and I listened to the call awhile back and he called him a coon or something along those lines. He deserves worse than a bloody nose just for being an ignorant racist. IMO

It has been confirmed he was saying it was cold. Even CNN, the channel that started the fiasco admitted they were wrong. There was nothing to suggest GZ was racist, he couldn't even identify TM's race in the police call.

Sure he was a wanna be cop, sure he couldn't fight for crap, but don't start playing the race card soo recklessly.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I have a feeling if Mr Zimmerman is found innocent more lives will be lost...I cant see the Afro-American community accepting a not guilty verdict...

Maybe a deal will be cut that will see Mr Zimmerman serve some sort of custodial sentence just to take the heat out the situation.......

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I like the CNN talking head saying Zimmerman could of broke his nose himself and that it didn't look that bad,I thought that was hilarious being that his nose was more crooked then a Wall Street Investor.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Case closed.

Acquitted.

Prosecutors and State attorneys sued for millions.

Zimmerman now a millionaire AND has killed a low life scumbag. Kinda like winning the lotto twice.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join