It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody new photo of Trayvon Martin's killer

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
reply to post by WP4YT

Yeah it's not about race for you..that's why you chose to mention tribes in Africa..

What tribe was Trayvon from?

Did you also know that it is white people who are more prone to molest children?

inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more like to have been white, a percentage of nearly 70%, than any other race.

Characteristics of Offenders Who Violate and Assault Children

So tell me..what does this have to do with anything..NOTHING..same as your tribe comment.

"Fact: African American people originated from Africa, and Africans have different physiology than Caucasians."
"Reply: Yeah well white people rape babies and are scum and drink too much and rape sheep. You're a racist."

There's a good logical argument.. good argument. Sit.. good boy.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
I like how people keep claiming that Treyvon "attacked" Zimmerman.

While he may have thrown the first punch,

That usually constitutes assault. So, .. I really have nothing to say.

I mean, the level people are dropping to in order to feign a 'win' is pathetic.

from 9 year old african girls to it's not assault if you're scared.

oh boy oh boy... what a pickle.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
As for my earlier comment about white men and molestations...if profiling is OK, then seeing some white fella having fun with his kids or taking pictures of them would be a perfect opportunity to profile them as a molestor.

Is one OK or are they both wrong?

They are both wrong..just in case you had to think about it.

Off topic serious question:

Do you need people to open doors for you?

I get the impression that you bang into a lot of walls and stuff in your daily travels.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kernalized
It's a sad day when a man isn't even allowed to defend himself anymore.

He was being beat up and slammed into the sidewalk but isn't supposed to defend himself at all?

Its a sad day when a grown man gets beat up by a 160 lb LIGHTWEIGHT kid and has to shoot.

edit on 4-12-2012 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by Trustfund
reply to post by WP4YT

You have no clue who attacked who first.

Actually, we do have a clue. More than one. There were no wounds to Martin other than the gunshot and maybe some knuckle bruising. Zimmerman had a busted nose and a bloody head. I don't think you can convince anyone that Martin somehow beat up Zimmerman after he was shot. That's a pretty good clue, right there.

All that means is George didn't know how to fight
. He attacked a young warrior and bit off more than he could chew. He then shot the kid because he got whipped...

No, that means that Martin attacked, because he didn't like someone seeing him casing houses. Mr. Zimmerman was walking back to his car when Martin jumped out and confronted him. The one that "bit off more than he could chew" here was Martin, because he made the mistake of attacking a gun owner. That's what happens when criminals attack armed citizens. That's why, in fact, that there is less crime in areas with more gun ownership.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The victim blaming in this thread is disgusting. If someone assaults me (unless it is a prepubescent kid), I am going to shoot first, ask questions later. Call me a pussy all you want, at least I wont be a dead/injured pussy. There is nothing shameful in self-defense.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Those people are the cowards not Zimmerman. .

edit on 4-12-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

This shows how bad the male populace has become sissified in America. Used to back in the good ole days if someone pulled a weapon out in a fist fight they were the coward, now they are the hero.

Im telling everybody get a CCW not to protect you from the muggers but from the other People with a CCW.
A lot of these guys are cowards and cowards with guns are a dangerous thing. They grow balls when they are packing.

See they want Zimmerman to be found innocent. These guys love the thought of being able to start a physical fight, start losing it and being able to shoot ya because they are taking a butt whooping.

Let them deny it all they want but thats what its all about for them!!

Oh my i got a bloody nose boo hooo

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
If Zimmerman is found innocent, then he needs to sue the media and prosecutor for damages to his name. That would be horrible to be in his shoes. I'd move to Thailand lol.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I have a gun, does that mean I have the qualifications to train other people how to use guns and police neighbourhoods?

Would you choose to use it if someone was bashing your head against a concrete sidewalk? Would that person's race make any difference in that choice?

See ya,
Milt

NO i wouldn't be in that situation. See if i wanted to play wanna be cop I would hit the gym, train in mma and make sure a 160 lb bean pole couldn't put me in that situation.

If you wanna play Hero train for the role, oh that takes tons of hard work. Much easier being fat and pulling a trigger.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
Zimmerman was not qualified to make the determination that Trayvon was suspicious, where he stepped on his ding first!

Second, have you not even listened to the recordings? The dispatcher didn't "suggest" George keep track of Trayvon. The dispatcher had the "don't be a weirdo and follow that kid" tone.

You sound like one of them people who will get yourself in trouble as Mr. Dunn here in Jacksonville did. He's attempting to use SYG but he will fail.

A bunch of old, crusty, scary men who believe because they have a gun now they don't have to be afraid of those big strong black guys. But they are messing up and being overzealous and going to prison...
...where they will REALLY need that gun.

Actually, he was just as qualified as anyone else. This was HIS neighborhood, and he was justifiably concerned about all of the break-ins. He did exactly the right thing, too, in calling 911 to report a potential suspect.

I have listened to the recordings many times over. The dispatcher asked Mr. Zimmerman first if he could tell which direction the person had gone, since Martin was, at that point, out of sight. So, Mr. Zimmerman got out of his car, to see if he could determine the direction for the dispatcher. Hearing the exertion in Zimmerman's voice, the dispatcher then asked if he was following, and when told, "Yes.", stated, "We don't need you to do that.". Mr. Zimmerman immediately agreed, and headed back towards his vehicle, making arrangements to met up with the police. After the call ended, Martin came out of hiding and attacked.

No, I am one of those people who knows the law, and who will most certainly defend myself, my family, and my friends and neighbors, if necessary, against some idiot punk looking for trouble.

This case had nothing to do with race, and everything to do with legal self defense. How about everyone stop playing the race card, and look at the actual facts. This also has nothing to do with some other case.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by eNumbra
Not saying he didn't bring it on himself, but stop calling him an adult.

For all intent and purpose, he had a manly stature. It's hogwash to claim he was a child and therefore his death is any more unjust than it was, simply due to the pedantic legalities defining the age of an adult.

And it's a cop out, plain and simple. Everyone can see it is.

Once again showing how weak the American male population has become, ANYONE who thinks 160 lbs treyvon had a intimidating manly statue needs to hit the gym,

Stop playing COD and watching reality shows 24/7 boys. Thinking Travs build is anything scary tells me you must be a pretty weak male.
edit on 5-12-2012 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Its funny how this athletic football playing kid couldn't outrun a middle aged probably out of shape man.... So if he ran away from Zimmerman at some point and got away, then why did he stop in the neighborhood at all? Why didn't he run right to the front of his dads girlfriends door and pound on it or run out of the neighborhood for that matter??????

If this was the case Trayvon would be alive, or he would be dead with a bullet hole in the back and this would be an open and shut case of murder... So at some point he went back or stuck around, he had the opportunity to escape but he decided he wanted to be a tough guy and it cost him his life.......

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
The victim blaming in this thread is disgusting. If someone assaults me (unless it is a prepubescent kid), I am going to shoot first, ask questions later. Call me a pussy all you want, at least I wont be a dead/injured pussy. There is nothing shameful in self-defense.

No but you will be in jail and paying lawyers. BTW im sure your the type who thinks starting a fight then using a gun is A-OK

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Trustfund

Last week, a 17 year old "man" dragged my 12 year old son about 20 ft, by his arms, across a concrete basketball court causing severe cuts. I promise you, he seemed just as much of a "man" as a 40 year old as we stood eye to eye and toe to toe. I'm 6ft 3" by the way.

I was able to compose myself and not get physical, just very verbal. I have known him for a while now. I'm not sure what would have happened if he'd hit me. I'm glad he didn't, not sure I could have stopped myself from hitting him back. Then I would probably be in jail for hitting a minor.

To the point, there is zero doubt a 17 year old can seem very much like a man in certain situations.

Strict

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Can we answer these questions?

-The stand your ground law allows you to use deadly force if you believe that your life is in danger. Does that include life threatening situations that you alone put yourself in?

-When Zimmerman first walked up how did he identify himself? "I'm from the neighborhood watch"? , "I'm a cop"? or just "Stop, what are your doing out here"?

-Was the gun drawn when Zimmerman walked up? Was the gun in a holster? Was it completely concealed?

-If Martin was approached, on a darkly lit street, by a man with a gun not announcing he is the neighborhood watch or the police did he himself invoke the stand your ground law by attacking Zimmerman? In that case he must have felt punching Zimmerman was a safer option than running away.

-If Zimmerman walked up, letting Martin know that he was the neighborhood watch, and wanted to know what he was up to, while having the gun completely concealed, would have been able to invoke the stand your ground law after being attack.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
BTW since some of you guys view Treyvon as adult, do you view a 17 y/o old girl messing with a 35 y/o man as a adult?

Just wanna make sure there is no double standard here
edit on 5-12-2012 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strictsum
reply to post by Trustfund

. I'm 6ft 3" by the way.

Strict

I love how people think height = size/muscularity.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I fear some of the CCW gun owners in this thread. If you have a CCW and carry you should try to avoid any confrontations if at all possible. When i do carry, im much more careful about trying to avoid altercations.

That means don't get out and confront someone who flipped you the bird cause they didn't like your driving.

Don't ask people to turn there radio down at a gas station.

Also that means don't go looking for trouble and following people in the middle of the night playing Barney Fife unless they are on YOUR land.

AND PLEASE don't be scared of your own shadow!

Seems some people want to keep as much lead-way in the laws as possible when it comes to shooting unarmed people. Using a gun for there lack of physical prowess.

Having a gun seems to make otherwise cowards brave, that may ruffle feathers but it holds true to some people .
edit on 5-12-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

Seems some people want to keep as much lead-way in the laws as possible when it comes to shooting unarmed people. Using a gun for there lack of physical prowess.

Having a gun seems to make otherwise cowards brave, that may ruffle feathers but it holds true to some people .

DING ! DING ! DING!

We have a winner!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Wait a minute..
are you trying insult me...how cute..

The idiot made a comment about how African girls at age nine get pregnant...so tell me what does that have do with Martin..I was showing how that comment and my comment about white pedo's are completely useless to the topic at hand.

If it needed to more clear..then maybe you should have people open doors for you, because you may have hit a few walls head first...I know I know...lame insult but I am trying to keep it even for your intellectual sake..

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join