It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FranklinRoosevelt : Document Released From The Special Committee on ET Science and Technology [1944]

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Have you ever wondered where the expression "cut and paste" comes from?

OMG . You have gone so far that you will use any senseless reasoning to counter this thread .

edit on 6-12-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Not real difficult to paste anyone's signature on any document in electronic format.

Not that hard to accomplish with a copy machine and an X-acto knife either.

Try to get a passport with a link to a pdf of a photocopy of a photocopy of a birth certificate.

I think you watch Movies too much . You remind me of the movie : Catch me if you can

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
reply to post by DJW001

Have you ever wondered where the expression "cut and paste" comes from?

OMG . You have gone so far that you will use any senseless reasoning to counter this thread .
edit on 6-12-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

But that is how its done, its the easiest way to place something identical on 2 different documents, it might seem like senseless reasoning when investigating out of this world stuff but it is mostly this senseless reasoning which provides the best explanation available for all to understand

What make you think these are real, how have come to this conclusion, if you want discussion give us something to understand your reasoning instead of posting document after document, get rid of all the others you have posted and focus on the one in your OP, find a convincing argument as to why you think its real so we can have at it.

You wont get many members spilling their beans unless you spill a bit of yours first.

What has convinced you that the document in the OP is real?

All you want to do is either have your hand held and walked through step by step to be shown why its a forgery or you have a even more sinister agenda and are trying to work out peoples investigative procedures deceptively.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

reply to post by draknoir2

Not real difficult to paste anyone's signature on any document in electronic format.

Not that hard to accomplish with a copy machine and an X-acto knife either.

Try to get a passport with a link to a pdf of a photocopy of a photocopy of a birth certificate.

I think you watch Movies too much . You remind me of the movie : Catch me if you can

Yeah... buying into your alien conspiracy theory is not the stuff of movies, but crudely-forged documents are.

DMV @ UM: "I'm sorry, but a link to a conspiracy site discussion forum post that links to an anonymously posted pdf file of an image of an unnotorized photocopy of a photocopy of your birth certificate is not a valid form of ID."

UM @ DMV: "You just have to BELIEVE that it is."

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

But that is how its done, its the easiest way to place something identical on 2 different documents

I advice you to go directly to majesticdoc website and check if all those 1000's of documents that are published there are faked .

www.majesticdocuments.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

reply to post by InhaleExhale

But that is how its done, its the easiest way to place something identical on 2 different documents

I advice you to go directly to majesticdoc website and check if all those 1000's of documents that are published there are faked .

www.majesticdocuments.com...

Before advising anyone to do something, it would be wise to have the knowledge if one has already been to where you wish them to go.

You might think you found the holy grail of Alien conspiracies but you fail to realize these have been available for at least over 10years as is when I stumbled on them through the investigations of Stanton Friedman and were most likely available for at least a decade before that.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

I see you have people here claiming it was fake. Always the same few people too.
Do you ever wonder why people who do not believe in Unicorns spend so much time on a web site devoted to Unicorns?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

Why do you keep posting to a website that has an order form on each PDF file? Why not link to this site?

www.prweb.com...

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join