It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FranklinRoosevelt : Document Released From The Special Committee on ET Science and Technology [1944]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."
~ Carl Sagan

This thread contains NOTHING in the way of evidence, let alone extraordinary evidence.

Mods, please move this to HOAX.

Fine , I draw a fine Line , If MOD put this thread in Hoax , You Win , Otherwise you shut your Mouth . Btw , I got this Document from Wikileaks , even they haven't called this a hoax
This thread contains all the evidence to prove ET life . It has signature from Roosevelt and he himself has accepted the presence of ET . You won't get anything by debunking this thread . Our common destiny should be to continue our search for ET life and tear down all the secrets . Please don't act like government paid 'Disinformation agent'.

edit on 5-12-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine

~ Carl Sagan

This thread contains NOTHING in the way of evidence, let alone extraordinary evidence.

Fine , I draw a fine Line , If MOD put this thread in Hoax , You Win , Otherwise you shut your Mouth . Btw , I got this Document from Wikileaks , even they haven't called this a hoax
This thread contains all the evidence to prove ET life . It has signature from Roosevelt and he himself has accepted the presence of ET . You won't get anything by debunking this thread . Our common destiny should be to continue our search for ET life and tear down all the secrets . Please don't act like government paid 'Disinformation agent'.

This thread contains the delusional ravings of someone who is willing to believe a repeatedly proven fraud while other stronger evidence of real ET life exists.

And I will simply not shut my mouth as you put it because #1 you are in no position to tell me to and #2 the motto of this site is to "Deny Ignorance"... And if ignorance is bliss, you must be THRILLED!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Assuming the vast majority believed them to be authentic....so what? The MJ documents even to this day garner debate into their authenticity, but despite all of that, these documents are barely known outside the UFO community.

The entire reason we want these to be authentic is so they can be brought forth towards the scientific community and the attention of the media, yet if we use the MJ documents as a case example in all of this, the media ignored it completely once the FBI deemed them to be fake (for comical reasons mind you).

My point is simple: no document or photograph or video will trigger a shift in attitude towards this subject: it will be ignored, shunned and ridiculed regardless. The only realistic way of ensuring 'disclosure' is for a White House briefing, or the proverbial saucer landing on the lawn.

I do appreciate the effort of the OP, however. Personally I welcome these kind of finds and the discussions they ignite, but lets not get carried away. In the grand scheme of things they mean very little
edit on 5-12-2012 by Shino because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

We should all be looking for holes in each bit of information so nobody is left holding a picture of Bigfoot with raccoon guts on him screaming about "PROOF BIGFOOT IS REAL!" only to end up being laughed at.

I want to believe too. I am a believer. But a true believer almost needs to be a debunker to separate out all the crap. You can't put too much faith in the crap people are peddling. You have to look for only the most credible sources. You can't be too trusting. You have to be a skeptic in order to be a believer.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

~ Carl Sagan

Ultra,

Here is a hint, If you got this document of wikileaks you maybe should of added that to your OP instead of all us bickering back and forth and we would of had something to go on.

7 pages and now you got the document of wikileaks, poor effort man.

I cant really criticize as I have yet to start a thread other than my intro, However when or if I do I would find it better to post all relevant info such as sources, main concepts wanted discussed/debated etc.

The idea is so mind blowing that we cant let ourselves salivate over every piece of info we might find interesting and take a skeptical position so as to not be deceived.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

If you got this document of wikileaks you maybe should of added that to your OP

Thanks for the reply . Sorry , I didn't write ' Wiki ' source in the Original Post . I should have added that before .

I cant really criticize as I have yet to start a thread other than my intro, However when or if I do I would find it better to post all relevant info such as sources, main concepts wanted discussed/debated etc.

Best of Luck for your upcoming post . We would love to read those

edit on 6-12-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

Btw , I got this Document from Wikileaks

But you credited/linked those other sources instead, why is that? What difference does it make if it came from Wikileaks?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply . Sorry , I didn't write ' Wiki ' source in the Original Post . I should have added that before .

In other words, after trying to drown out the people who are pointing out the obvious flaws in the document that indicate it is a very poor forgery, you have now decided to "authenticate" it by changing your story. Even if you really did get it from WikiLeaks that doesn't prove it is authentic. Anyone can submit anything to WikiLeaks. The least you can do is provide a link to the WikiLeak page you got it from.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

reply to post by DJW001

www.wikileaks-forum.com...

Some guy on the internet posted links on a wikileaks forum to other sites which post anonymously sourced docs lacking any authentication whatsoever.

That's good enough for me.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Ah, I see... you got it from the WikiLeaks discussion forum. In other words, it's from some random person who has gathered up a batch of hoaxes without applying any critical thinking.

Let's summarize the evidence, shall we? Here is the document in question:

Here is an actual letter from FDR:

ww2db.com...

Let's start out with the fact that the above document is photocopied. Not just once, but apparently many, many times. Photostats did exist at the time. This is what they looked like:

en.wikipedia.org...:Recording_of_proxies.jpg

Note: this is an actual secret document. It is stamped "SECRET," unlike the document in question.

Note that the letterhead on the genuine document is embossed in Copperplate Gothic font; in the document in question, it is in the same Roman font as the body of the letter. Note that the Headers in the document in question actually seem to be typed in a bold version of the same font used in the rest of the letter. Note that the letters in the document in question all align neatly, unlike the authentic document. Most importantly, note the indentations! All of FDR's authentic correspondence has deeply indented paragraphs. The document in question does not. Any questions?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

What about this document ?

www.majesticdocuments.com...

Year: 1947

Name: Vannevar Bush to President Harry S. Truman

Description: Document released dated July 5th 1947

It is clear from future President Roosevelt's letter that in speaking of science he had in mind the non-terrestrial sciences, including biology and physics, and I have interpreted his questions.
Progress in other fields, such as material fabrication, is likewise important; but the program from non-terrestrial science in my report warrants immediate assessment.

edit on 6-12-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Double Top Secret...... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

All I can do is shake my head.

Too bad ignorance isn't painful!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

What about this document ?

A much better forgery.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

A much better forgery

I expected this answer from you . This proves your hypocrisy

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I expected this answer from you . This proves your hypocrisy

I don't think that word means what you think it means. The only reason I doubt the second document is because it comes from the same unreliable source.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

The only reason I doubt the second document is because it comes from the same unreliable source.

Which source you trust ?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Which source you trust ?

My own eyes. Wait! they got the indentation wrong on that second document, too!

profiles.nlm.nih.gov...

Someone needs to reset their tab key.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Check this Document

Year: 1947

Name: Mission Assessment of Recovered Lenticular Aerodyne

Description: A document dated July 9th 1947 with many signatures including President Harry S. Truman and co-created by Albert Einstein headed MAJESTIC EYES ONLY, discussing the recovery of extraterrestrial space craft and the analysis of the event that took place.

A break down of the extraterrestrial entities, the craft and theories on how the extraterrestrials crashed and the clothing they were wearing.

The document discusses 2 sightings from airline pilots and the cover up from FBI and other agencies leading up to the crash and recovery of extraterrestrial entities.

Of the 1200 sighting reports since 1942 approximately 200 sightings have proven to be unknown craft operating at speeds in excess of 1200 MPH

(Of that period the fastest plane on earth had a maximum speed of 596 mph for the Me-163 Komet and 559 mph for the Me-262 Schwalbe)

When discussing a unidentified flying object - this craft was designed to fly outside of the earth's atmosphere.

Some members expressed the view that UTAL-1 may be the product of an advanced culture from another planet that is much older than ours and has utilized the science and intellect for interplanetary space travel.

Autopsy information obtained so far suggests that the occupants mimic the features of orientals outwardly, they appear human-like but with one exception, autopsy results mention a rarely observed ******************s present which supports the premise that the beings originated from another planet.

Panels removed from the craft resemble the ones taken from the occupants, suggest a symbionic relationship between operator and the functions of the aerodyne's operation.

Based on all available evidence collected from recovered exhibits currently under study by AMC, AFSWP, NEPA, AEC, ONR, NAGA, JRDB, RAND, USAAF SAG, and MIT, are deemed extraterrestrial in nature. The conclusion was reached as a result of a comparison of artifacts ******** discovered in 1941.

Interplanetary space travel is possible provided adequate funding, necessary resources are made available, and national interest is piqued.

Given the existing political climate in the US and the unstable condition in Europe, it is the considered opinion of the members, that if the Administration went public with the information found in this report now, the result would be damaging, even fatal to the world political structure as it now exists.

It might be suggested that we should make a preempted use of these objects for the purpose of psychological warfare once the true nature of these objects are known and understood.

www.majesticdocuments.com...
www.wikileaks-forum.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
This may have already been suggested, but I could not make it past reading a couple pages of this thread...

Could the phrase "non - terrestrial know how" and "non - terrestrial science" be referring to space based (or non-terrestrial) science as opposed to extra-terrestrial (Alien) science?

Such as space based weapons platforms and such?

Just my perspective and it may have already been mentioned.

This line puzzles me though

in coming to grips with the reality that our planet is not the only one harboring intelligent life in the universe

That seems pretty straight forward. Almost a little to black and white
skeptic at heart i guess

edit on 6-12-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join