It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FranklinRoosevelt : Document Released From The Special Committee on ET Science and Technology [1944]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Originally posted by UltraMarine
everything cannot be proved , you just have to believe

Actually you don't.

Prove I am conscious.

Prove to me you are conscious.

You can't do either, yet you are almost certainly going to read and interact with these words under the "belief" that I am conscious despite having no proof or ability to prove it.

You respond to others here under the belief they are conscious... yet were you to try... you would not be able to provide any conclusive proof.
edit on 4-12-2012 by ErgoTheConclusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConclusion

You respond to others here under the belief they are conscious...

Not so much.

edit on 4-12-2012 by draknoir2 because: quote

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Originally posted by ErgoTheConclusion
You respond to others here under the belief they are conscious...

Not so much.

So you have a habit of discussing your perspectives with Eliza programs?

edit on 4-12-2012 by ErgoTheConclusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConclusion

Exactly . That was a nice Thought . They will never prove that

The problem that i found with some ATSers is that ' They are frightened to accept the truth that they are not alone in this Universe . They want to live in their imagination that they are the special ones . They are so blinded by their Egos that they will never open their eyes and search for the truth. I pity for all those half minded Fools '

edit on 4-12-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Original Document :

www.raabcollection.com...

If you click on the link above (sorry, not an easy way to copy it into viewable pic)

the heading of the letterhead is wrong. "The White House" is on the left side of the paper, not in the middle. You would expect the letterhead to be consistent as these letters were all done at about the same time.

I would love for there to be undeniable proof of ET, but to blindly believe in something because you want it to be true is just wrong. That is how fools are made.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

reply to post by innocenttdreams

Thanks OP for the information. Keep it up.

Thanks . We need Guys like you to protect Ufology and stand against so called self proclaimed geniuses who think they can Debunk every UFO / Alien Posts in ATS without substantial scientific Backing . Some of them are full time government paid agents whose only duty is to ridicule every UFO/Alien post . We must unite against such government paid arrogant Lunatics .

You can Read my post regarding Disinformation Titled : 25 Ways To Suppress Truth : The Rules of Disinformation

This handy set of rules covers most of the games which disinformation artists play on the Internet (and offline). When you know the tricks, you'll be able to spot the games. Even if you've read this list before, you might be surprised at how useful it is to brush up on these tricks.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-12-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

Dude,
you just don't get it. I'd say 95% of ATS wants to believe life outside our planet exists. Any and all articles and pictures show up here. And yes, the debunkers flock to them. You should be grateful there are such quality debunkers here. When and if the real thing shows up, we will all know it. Nobody will be able to discredit it. But to blindly cling to something and call it proof, while ignoring any ideas that don't fit your theory is stupid.

We should all be looking for holes in each bit of information so nobody is left holding a picture of Bigfoot with raccoon guts on him screaming about "PROOF BIGFOOT IS REAL!" only to end up being laughed at.

Don't take it personal, it's not like that at all.
edit on 4-12-2012 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

reply to post by EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

If you think thats Fake , Recreate similar document and present us .

Type it out, and photocopy it a few times. Same effect.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConclusion

Existential philosophy and the power of intense belief are of little use in document authentication.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

They have everything to do with it.

I am on the way to the airport but will dig into it when I land or if I get through security fast enough to rest.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Is "Double Top Secret" similar to Double Secret Probation?

Did this come from Dean Wormer's office?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Dr. Bush?

en.wikipedia.org...

Bush was a well-known policymaker and public intellectual during World War II, when he was in effect the first presidential science advisor. As head of NDRC and OSRD, he initiated the Manhattan Project, and ensured that it received top priority from the highest levels of government.

Isn't that interesting.
OSRD. Someone at least did some Googling before writing that.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Oh and btw. This isn't new.

www.majesticdocuments.com...

I found the document over here. On the majestic document site.
Wouldn't of this have been noticed before on this site?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Why bother...believers are well known to stop using common sense when it comes to UFO's. If they see something that fits into their view of the world...then they will continue to see what they only want. Let them believe in their fantasies that this is real...no skin of my back...after all it just makes them more gullible and more of laughing stock, This is the reason Ufology is such a joke..it is because of people like this...the bug eyed non believer who will believe anything thrown their way. The OP has yet to prove this is authentic and yet has the audacity to ask debunkers to prove it isn't. Show your proof it is real...then they can counter with their evidence.

Was that your ambitions for joining ATS to be the troll that jumps into every subject about UFO´s and shout fakers and hoaxes no matter what.

I seen you in various threads about UFO´s now and you are saying the same things in all of them.
Do you get off on flaming people by mocking them ? or do you get money to spread your baloney ?

I will remember to ignore your posts if you pop up in my upcoming threads about UFO and Aliens, you are not worth the time
edit on 4-12-2012 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

Please explain for all ATS readers what was trollish about that post and why the OP doesn't need to prove his claims before others prove him/her wrong?

One other thing if you could point out in what you quoted, where has there been any calling of hoax or fake?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

reply to post by draknoir2

What you don't ? Can you prove everything ? You Must be Kiddin me

I'm confused,

does this mean the documents are not real because you cant prove them to be, well case closed then or have you proven this document to be authentic?

If so as others have asked please show us your proof or at least what lead to this conclusion.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

reply to post by kerazeesicko

Why bother...believers are well known to stop using common sense when it comes to UFO's. If they see something that fits into their view of the world...then they will continue to see what they only want. Let them believe in their fantasies that this is real...no skin of my back...after all it just makes them more gullible and more of laughing stock, This is the reason Ufology is such a joke..it is because of people like this...the bug eyed non believer who will believe anything thrown their way. The OP has yet to prove this is authentic and yet has the audacity to ask debunkers to prove it isn't. Show your proof it is real...then they can counter with their evidence.

Was that your ambitions for joining ATS to be the troll that jumps into every subject about UFO´s and shout fakers and hoaxes no matter what.

I seen you in various threads about UFO´s now and you are saying the same things in all of them.
Do you get off on flaming people by mocking them ? or do you get money to spread your baloney ?

I will remember to ignore your posts if you pop up in my upcoming threads about UFO and Aliens, you are not worth the time
edit on 4-12-2012 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

Please explain for all ATS readers what was trollish about that post and why the OP doesn't need to prove his claims before others prove him/her wrong?

One other thing if you could point out in what you quoted, where has there been any calling of hoax or fake?

Its generalizing to say :

Why bother...believers are well known to stop using common sense when it comes to UFO's

Thats kind of offensive to me, hoping that someone becomes a laughing stock

.after all it just makes them more gullible and more of laughing stock

generalizing the whole ufology community

This is the reason Ufology is such a joke..it is because of people like this

Name calling

it is because of people like this...the bug eyed non believer who will believe anything thrown their way

Is that reason enough ? ............. friend

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

What are you talking about? Reason enough for what

Name calling

So you consider asking the one making the claim to prove their claims trollish?

I have to say that blind believers have made a mockery of what could be the most important subject in the universe, UFOlogy. Technology is to blame for the ignorance that plagues humanity when it comes to simple observation.

Do you not think it would be reasonable for the OP to show us why he thinks or knows this document is authentic? He has said its authentic but failed to give anything to show his reasoning.

OP might as well start a thread proclaiming Unicorns with elephant ears and platypus feet are real and drinking water out of their bird fountain in their backyard, do you understand now, back up what you state as real.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Umm I just answered your question about why it was a trollish comment.. you should read your own post again

If the troll had any questions he should try to be more polite

And it don't hurt to do some research oneself, instead of crying for evidence like a baby, grow some

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Umm I just answered your question about why it was a trollish comment.. you should read your own post again

If the troll had any questions he should try to be more polite

And it don't hurt to do some research oneself, instead of crying for evidence like a baby, grow some

Again what are on?

Please point out where there has been crying for evidence?

What should I research to come to a conclusion that this document is authentic? Please help or is this also trollish, better yet do not bother as this is a public forum and I hate for you to be caught with your pants down

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."
~ Carl Sagan

This thread contains NOTHING in the way of evidence, let alone extraordinary evidence.

Mods, please move this to HOAX.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join