It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FranklinRoosevelt : Document Released From The Special Committee on ET Science and Technology [1944]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

The Special Committee on Non-Terrestrial Science and Technology

Year: 1944

Description : Document released from The Special Committee on Non-Terrestrial Science and Technology dated February 22nd 1944

I also agree that application of non-terrestrial know how in atomic energy must be used in perfecting super weapons of war to affect the complete defeat of Germany and Japan.
I have had private discussions with Dr Bush on this subject and the advice of several eminent scientists who believe the United States should take every advantage of such wonders that have come to us

Full Document :

DOUBLE SECRET

I agree with the OSRD proposal of the recommendation put forward by Dr. Bush and Professor Einstein that a separate program be initiated at the earliest possible time . I also agree that the application of non - terrestrial know how in atomic energy must be used in perfecting super weapons of war to affect the complete defeat of Germany and Japan . In view of the cost already incurred in the atomic bomb program , it would , at this time , be difficult to approve without further support of the Treasury department and the military . I therefore have decided to forego such a enterprise . From the point of view of the informed members of the United States , our principle object is not to engage in exploratory research of this kind but to win the war as soon as possible .

Various points have been raised about the difficulties such as endeavor would pose to the already hardened research for advanced weapons programs and support groups in our war effort and I agree that now is not the time.It is my personal judgment that , when the war is won , and peace is once restored , there will come a time when surplus funds may be available to pursue a program devoted to understanding non - terrestrial science and its technology which is still greatly undiscovered . I have had private discussion with Dr.Bush on this subject and the advice of several eminent scientist who believe the United States should take every advantage of such wonders that have come to us .I have heard the arguments of General Marshall and other members of the military that the United States must assume its destiny in this matter for the shake of Nation's security in the post - war world and I have given assurances that such will be the case .

I appreciate the effort and time spent in producing valuable insights into the proposal to find ways of advancing our technology and national progress and in coming to grips with the reality that our planet is not the only one harboring intelligent life in the universe . I also commend the committee for the organization and planning that is evident in Dr. Bush's proposal and the delicate way in which it was presented . I trust the committee will appreciate the situation on which this office must render its decision .

By : FranklinDRoosevelt

Links :

majesticdocuments
picvalley.net
anonfiles

After reading this document , I am fully convinced that we are not alone in this universe . Whats your thought ?

edit on 3-12-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.
edit on 3-12-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Original Document :

Re - written Document :

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Cool. However, this was and is no classification designation DOUBLE SECRET. This makes me instantly doubtful of its authenticity.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

That Document is Authentic .

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine

Unless the document sample shown is a re-print or transcription of the original, the type justification, font, and organization appears entirely too neat and orderly for 1944 manual impact typewriters.

I can't identify the font offhand, but, it doesn't appear standard to 1944 era manual impact typewriters.

Could you elaborate on if this is a reprint/transcription of the original, or is this supposed to actually BE the original?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

reply to post by Cosmic911

That Document is Authentic .

Because you say it is? Because you want to believe it is? Well then. It's a fake document. There is no such thing as DOUBLE SECRET. Don't let emotions cloud your common sense.
edit on 3-12-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
As yet we know of no such term as double secret, but it is possible we dont know all there is to know about the shadowy goverment behind the MIC......
Double secret may be a term worth researching or may not, but the misspellings and poor grammar could also key to the debunking dont you think?Was Roosefelt illiterate?
If, real, this document poses no doubt they exist.....but remember this was way before Roswell.....
So leads to the conclusion that we knew about the aliens long before it was written...perhaps as far back as the turn of the century with the Arurora texas crash?
Or the ghost airships?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Well then. It's a fake document

You should have checked all the links I provided in the thread . Click Here to view the Original Document .

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Could you elaborate on if this is a reprint/transcription of the original, or is this supposed to actually BE the original?

You Guys are confusing me . There are 2 documents , one is original and another is re- written to make it understandable .

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This is a very interesting document, indeed. While I'm personally inclined believe the contents as plausible, nay, likely to be accurate and true, I would require additional vetting to invest myself in this article fully.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Well then. It's a fake document

You should have checked all the links I provided in the thread . Click Here to view the Original Document .

Got to love the order form at the back,

how many books have you bought from these double secret agents?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Druscilla

You Guys are confusing me . There are 2 documents , one is original and another is re- written to make it understandable .

No it would have to be a scan if the original document was real, by looking at the original as you claim it looks like a very cheaply done fake, why would you believe this?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

how many books have you bought from these double secret agents?

Thats nice sarcasm . I didn't buy that document . I downloaded without Paying

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I still have seen nothing presented by the OP to remotely demonstrate that the original document was authentic.

Heck, even I know that they had white house stationary back then and that the president wouldn't have simply grabbed a blank 8/12 x 11 and made his own by typing "white house" at the top.

Would be neat if real, but is not made real simply by saying "this is real".

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

No it would have to be a scan if the original document was real

Ofcourse , My Friend . Without Scanning the document how can we see them in Comp !!

why would you believe this?

Because the sources are Reliable

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

If you think thats Fake , Recreate similar document and present us .

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Ofcourse , My Friend . Without Scanning the document how can we see them in Comp !!

L
L the debunkers are having a bad/off day
very pitiful counterarguments

there was also some tnonsense regarding fonts, when the terms Type, Typeface, and/or Typeset should be used [as fonts is from the digital age]
which just goes to show you how much some people know
quite a few printers in my family so while i picked it up via osmosis i'm still correct in that regard
tactical flag and star
edit on 3-12-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

So who are the sources, are they web sites you have linked in your OP or something else?

If linked in the OP, why do consider them reliable?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

reply to post by EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

If you think thats Fake , Recreate similar document and present us .

You have this backwards and your logic is flawed.

You are presenting a document as authentic. You have the burden of proof to demonstrate that the document is authentic.

If you can't do so, it evades all known logic to simply accept a fantastic story as true because someone says so - ESPECIALLY on the internet.

(If you would like to know how to reproduce this, simply type it, print it out. Photocopy it. Photocopy the copy. Photocopy THAT copy (by this time, the piece of paper that you had scotch taped to the bottom with the print-out of the signature will no longer be showing the small black lines around the edges - a telltale sign of a forgery) and so on. You will end up with EXACTLY the copy artifacts (small black marks) and the warp in the typeface that you see here. Scan your finished product into a pdf and VOILA! You have made an authentic UFO document. If you want more info on how to do this, simply ask any mortgage loan officer who was in the business from 1999 - 2006. They will verify the technique.)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

So who are the sources, are they web sites you have linked in your OP or something else?

If linked in the OP, why do consider them reliable?

Two of the "Sources" aren't even sources. They are photo upload sites similar to photbucket. The third is a direct link to the pdf of what was posted with an advertisement and orderform of items for sale at the end of it.

These are anything BUT credible.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join