It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capitol Dome Holds a Mayan Calendar - Calculates to tomorrow 25920 - Dec. 3rd

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
I stopped reading at David Wilcock.

reply to post by Ghost375

I must have read this knee jerk response at least 25,920 times on this site.

Star and flag.

edit on 12/2/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

You may want to change the title. It's an Aztec calendar stone.
Frieze in the Rotunda

The Spaniard Hernando Cortez, conqueror of Mexico, enters the Aztec temple in 1519. He is welcomed by Emperor Montezuma II, who thought Cortez was a god. The calendar stone and idols are based on sketches that artist Constantino Brumidi made in Mexico City. (1520)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

You may want to change the title. It's an Aztec calendar stone.
Frieze in the Rotunda

The Spaniard Hernando Cortez, conqueror of Mexico, enters the Aztec temple in 1519. He is welcomed by Emperor Montezuma II, who thought Cortez was a god. The calendar stone and idols are based on sketches that artist Constantino Brumidi made in Mexico City. (1520)

Thank you for the information. Still, the information is interesting either way.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I was reading this in another thread. Tomorrow, there are 18 days until Dec. 21st. This is 18*24*60 makes 25920 minutes until December 21st, 2012. As I did some research, I found this.

72 Stars of 5-Points = 360 Points
360 X 72 = 25,920 ( Precession of the Equinox – Cycle)

The Precession of the equinoxes = 25,920 yrs = (360° rotation)
If the sky is divided into 12 constellations: (25,920 / 12 = 2,160)

SPEED OF LIGHT
The speed of the light in the vacuum is 300,000 km per second, then the light, in solar day, covers 25,920 million kilometers.

REVOLUTION OF EARTH AROUND THE SUN
The revolution of the earth around the sun, the speed of the earth is 30 km per second and it covers 2592000 km per day. It is hundred times more than the number of years of the Great Cosmic Year.

DIAMETER OF THE SUN
Scared number 33.333333333 x 25,920 = 864,000 which equals the Diameter of the Sun in miles.

RADIUS OF THE MOON
25,920 divided by 24 = 1080 miles which is the radius of the Moon.

To Take it further….

There are 25,920 Minutes from December 3, 2012, 11:11am to December 21, 2012, 11:11am.

On December 3, 2012 at 11:11am GMT:

There is a planetary alignment of Saturn Venus and Mercury that matches directly with the positioning on top of the three (3) Egyptian Giza Pyramids.

25,920 is a very interesting & potent number

An adult takes 18 breaths a minute. There are 1440 minutes in a day. That's 25920 again.

Interesting if nothing else.

15 Witnesses to the same Dates of December 2012

6000 Year Jubilee Cycle

2 Witnesses of Revelation 11 are Here Already

Global Meltdown Sign of Christ Entering the Temple and Throwing out Money Changers

edit on 2-12-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

Here is a couple of other number facts and an observation about why Ophiuchus is omitted, when it should be included...in numerology numbers are reduced to single digits, master numbers 11,22,33 get reduced also, but the energy is enhanced...25920=18=9; 12-3-2012=11; 12-21-2012=11 (11:11); so you would have all 3 master numbers involved.

Out of curiosity...how did they arrive at 24 to divide for the Moon? Hours in a day?

Maybe, the reason Ophiuchus is not counted is because they considered it to be an unlucky number to have 13 constellations... Wikipedia offers another reason;

Ophiuchus is one of thirteen constellations that cross the ecliptic.[17] It has therefore been called the '13th sign of the zodiac'. However, this confuses sign with constellation. The signs of the zodiac are a twelve-fold division of the ecliptic, so that each sign spans 30° of celestial longitude

Not sure why Ophiuchus was chosen to be left out, but it does belong to the precession. They just as easily could have done away with Sagittarius. 365/13=28.076...which is close to the Avg. Lunar cycle of 28.43.

Now take 360/13=27.69...27.32? Also, close.

This is what Wiki has to say about Lunar cycles;

The time between two full moons (a Lunar month) is about 29.53 days[1] (29 days, 12 hours, 44 minutes) on average (hence, the concept of the time frame of an approximated month was derived). This synodic month is longer than the time it takes the Moon to make one orbit around the Earth with respect to the fixed stars (the sidereal month), which is about 27.32 days.[

360/12=30 degrees...why do they use 365/12=30.41? and have leap years? They need this because there is no exact time that stays the same, the Universe changes speeds, the Earth changes speeds and the Moon stays the same speed as the Earth.

Why use different systems of math to demonstrate this, km and miles? Would these same equations hold true, no.

In numerology though the number 9 is significant and so is the number 11. The calendars vary so the numbers vary. 9=highest level of changes.

this web site,www.scribd.com... offers one of the many ways to intepret numerology, I found it to be very fascinating and wanted to share. I have used another form, but they are all subjective, while the theories you have presented here are intriguing, they also, are highly subjective and can be manipulated in a number of ways as high have shown.
edit on 12/2/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Alpha Omega

media.rhizome.org...
edit on 2-12-2012 by METACOMET because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

SMH= shaking my head...just saying...and you felt the need to single his post out?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Oh come on Josh, it's not like accuracy matter

reply to post by snewpers

DING DING DING!!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33
reply to post by KaiserSoze

SMH= shaking my head...just saying...and you felt the need to single his post out?

"shaking my head", yeah right, whatever you say.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I posted this information in the hopes that some of the Freemasons here might shine a light on what will happen. They know already.

WE DO???

I must not have gotten that memo

Quad
PS-Very interesting thread though.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
man, i've never seen an op ripped to shreds like this.

but unlike the batman shooting, we'll be trying to survive a cataclysmic armageddon with a bug out bag that contains a flash light, a book of matches and a bandaid to star and flag this thread if he's right.

providing there's electricity.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Once again, and it happens a great deal, people are swayed away from the obvious by dis-information agents who have for years tried to muddy the waters of all forms of esoteric knowledge.

Yes I have problems with people switching between miles and kilometers and other such things, but, there is just too many of these gems in existence. It doesn't matter if you look at the Mayans, the Aztecs or the Egyptians. There is just so much data that I am convinced in absolute terms that the ancients knew a hell of a lot that we either don't know or have only started learning in the past few decades.

I just love it when people do comparisons between ancient knowledge and modern science and always, always assume that modern measurements are more accurate. The humungous collective Ego of science is simply staggering.

Thousands of years ago the ancients were measuring and recording things that we are just starting to understand.

P

edit on 3/12/2012 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
just a few points:

*i dont think adding up numbers to get a symbolic answer means anything.

*Winter solstice, this i think has something to do with what the old civilizations were observing, the position and alignment of the stars in the sky in a 25,772 year cycle, winter solstice is something to do with the sun and the shortest day of the year normally on the 21st of dec most years. maybe the cycle of the sun and stars is resetting to how it was 25,772 years ago, how old are these civilizations.

I found out about the winter soltice on an episode of the big C called the darkest day.
one of laura linney's cancer pals was dying and he asked what day it was, she replied dec 21st, (winter soltice), he was a buddist who believed in reincarnation and cycles of life and rebirth.
that was the main idea of the episode the darkest day, every day after the 21st gets brighter longer, meaning a chance for things to look, be better, HOPE for brighter things in regards to the theme of the episode. a few things felt a bit too cryptic, when he died, the song "its the last day on earth, in my dreams" plays, she also gave him a soleus runners watch, he was a runner. After he dies she goes out into the sun and the camera shows the date/time: dec 22 6:08am, seemed a bit odd, but i think it was just a cluster of symbolic ideas for the episode.

anyway i think these cycles are what the old calenders are about, i believe it maybe is going to reset and because it happens on winter solstice the lowest point of the sun in the sky, i think that is something to do with it.

they must have kept notice of the cycle of the stars and positions and created a calender predicting the future positions and start and end of those cycles.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
And 90210 / 25920 = 3.48032407407 ... interesting ...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laykilla

Originally posted by Ghost375
I stopped reading at David Wilcock.

Yet you felt the need to arbitrarily post this fact.

SMH man, SMH.

and you felt the need too?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Nice hi-res version, thanks!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
sounds interesting

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
there must be something to it

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing.

Fascinating observations and potentialities!

Always like to bring attention to similar threads for cross-reference and mutual contribution...

Giza Pyramids Alignment December 3rd 2012

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium

I posted this information in the hopes that some of the Freemasons here might shine a light on what will happen. They know already.

WE DO???

I must not have gotten that memo

Quad
PS-Very interesting thread though.

Actually, those grooming the lower ranks do. Many of them are on this board. If you have not been moved from one Lodge to another in service to the upper ranks, you are left in the lower lodges and forgotten. The entire Lodge process, including the frats in colleges, is a process of grooming future leaders in service to a shadow government. It's clearly seen by the urine stain of symbolism left behind on every government building in the world. When mankind looks back and unravels this, the symbols will lead them back to the source.

A conspiracy is conspiring against the Spirit. Spiracy is the Spirit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join