It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capitol Dome Holds a Mayan Calendar - Calculates to tomorrow 25920 - Dec. 3rd

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Why not use the CORRECT figures
Speed of light = 299 792 458 m/s or 299,792.458 km/s NOT 300,000 km/s
Dia of the Sun is 865,000 miles NOT 864,000 miles
Dia of MOON 2180 miles so radius is 1080 but why use radius for Moon and dia for the Sun
obvious answers so the maths looks right so they have to LIE to get the answers to fit what does that tell you

As for breathes per minute

birth to 6 weeks: 30-60 breaths per minute
6 months: 25-40 breaths per minute
3 years: 20-30 breaths per minute
6 years: 18-25 breaths per minute
10 years: 15-20 breaths per minute
adults: 12-20 breaths per minute

Can't wait for the 22nd of Dec when nothing has happened there will be plenty of egg on plenty of faces on the site!!!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I REALLY can't wait to wake up on the 23rd (give it 2 days) and post, and this Maya Rubbish is gone, lol

Will miss the threads though.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Wait a minute! There's a Mayan calender in the Capitol Dome??

And no one is talking about that???

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

An adult takes 18 breaths a minute. There are 1440 minutes in a day. That's 25920 again.

Oh no. There's numerology and then there is this.

This sort of thing is ridiculous. There is a number for many things. What about the amount of food someone eats in a day? No because that doesn't lead to your desired answer.

Using algebra to find the desired value is not numerology.
For example your equation would look like this

x * 1440 = 25920

25920/1440 = x
x = 18

''hmmm what significance does 18 have?''

In Aussie rules, players have 18 people on the field.
Means nothing.

Like I said, there is numerology and then there is finding your desired value.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sumgai

because there's not...?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
I REALLY can't wait to wake up on the 23rd (give it 2 days) and post, and this Maya Rubbish is gone, lol

Another reason to panic will soon emerge.

Just like we couldn't wait until after the elections to see the political bashings come to an end.

edit on 4-12-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by Quadrivium

I posted this information in the hopes that some of the Freemasons here might shine a light on what will happen. They know already.

WE DO???

I must not have gotten that memo

Quad
PS-Very interesting thread though.

Actually, those grooming the lower ranks do. Many of them are on this board. If you have not been moved from one Lodge to another in service to the upper ranks, you are left in the lower lodges and forgotten. The entire Lodge process, including the frats in colleges, is a process of grooming future leaders in service to a shadow government. It's clearly seen by the urine stain of symbolism left behind on every government building in the world. When mankind looks back and unravels this, the symbols will lead them back to the source.

A conspiracy is conspiring against the Spirit. Spiracy is the Spirit.

Aside from always being amazed and astonished at what a non-Mason claims to 'know', I find this thread especially puzzling. I mean why would a a hardcore Christian care what the Mayans/Aztecs believed vis a vis the end of the world? If the rest of their belief structure is meaningless to you, why do you pick that particular aspect to believe and promote?

Fitz

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziplock9000

No, it's not even interesting, it's just stupid to pluck numbers out of the air and think there is some magical connection.

Don't tell that to adherents and certainly don't drop that in front of people who play the lottery.

Fitz

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The two Prophets Moses and Elijah, ......are here now? It would seem if they were it would be well known in certain Christian or Jewish circles and ultimately find it's way into the media as some noteworthy Religious topic story..? I don't exactly see the relevance ... as it was posted in a 'link', in earlier discussion but I'm curious.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Why not use the CORRECT figures

Precision is only useful when the precise figures back-up your assertion. If approximate figures can be shoe-horned in to accomplish the same thing, then they'll do. The ends justify the means

Originally posted by wmd_2008
Can't wait for the 22nd of Dec when nothing has happened there will be plenty of egg on plenty of faces on the site!!!!!

Oh, he's backpedaling the date already (witness the 2016 date he cited earlier in the thread). The world has been going to end just about as long as there's been religions. I'm quite sure the sheer number of dates that have been predicted and passed is immense.

Fitz
edit on 4-12-2012 by Fitzgibbon because: Formatting correction

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Don't worry; you can rest assured that something similar will rear its misshapen head to take their place. It's as predictable as tax time

Fitz

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoReaper4

Right...your interpretation is just that. An interpretation of that reading, and mine is the interpretation of the same reading. Personally I feel there's a stretch with this coincidence and the whole December 21st Doomsday thing.

Exactly right .. it's pretty arbitrary and a huge stretch to say the least.

Not to mention that the Mayan's never predicted a doomsday.. their long count calendar is merely ending and starting over again in the same way that when our calendar ends it's 12 month cycle it begins again at month 1 ( January ) ... people reading too much into this are frustrating.

The whole prophecy nonsense is actually sickening because there are kids out there killing themselves for fear of this mythical / false event ..

The Mayan's had numerous calendars and they are all based on cycles.. they all end only to re-start again.. that's how it's always been .. and pretty much all calendar systems are that way... our calendar has cycles within cycles.. the weekly cycle, monthly cycle.. The Mayan calendar doesn't technically ever end because of it's cyclical nature.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

Don't worry; you can rest assured that something similar will rear its misshapen head to take their place. It's as predictable as tax time

Fitz

We could all take a pool on what it will be next? .. The nibiru stuff is getting old, perhaps it will be another asteroid that doesn't actually exist..due to strike on 04/14/2014 at 14:44 ..

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
Oh, he's backpedaling the date already (witness the 2016 date he cited earlier in the thread). The world has been going to end just about as long as there's been religions. I'm quite sure the sheer number of dates that have been predicted and passed is immense.

Fitz
edit on 4-12-2012 by Fitzgibbon because: Formatting correction

Sad but true.. there's a site I found a long time ago that shows all of the known end of times predictions throughout history.. I can't find that original site but I did find a wikipedia article that has a pretty large list..

en.wikipedia.org...

The other site had a much larger list, but this still gives you an idea .. the first prediction in this list was 634 BCE

Update: I found the site

www.abhota.info... .. this one begins with the first prediction in 2800 BCE!
edit on 12/4/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Unfortunately it won't end that soon.. some people are still predicting Dec. 23 2012 as the actual Mayan end date... so on December 24th when I'm on vacation, I'll be looking forward to returning to ATS and hoping for SURE it's gone.. but someone out there will come up with some kind of quackery to to demonstrate the math was off by a year or something just to prolong this nonsense.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

2 Fellow Craftsman
5 Became Perfect Master
9 Then The Master Elect Of Nine (Bully, Coward, Thief, Liar, Joker, Beggar, Proud, Whore, Drunkard) Fell To...
0 The Fellow Craftsman In The Chamber Of Reflection...

edit on 4-12-2012 by Pinocchio because: Pinocchio Is...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

because there's not...?

well...it is.
Please look for yourself before making claims.
It is most definitely the mayan calender thats on the hype.

do a side by side yourself if you dont take my word for it.

www.google.se... 0CAcQ_AUoAA&biw=1647&bih=967

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by reef75

I'm seeing almost identical images whether I search for "Mayan Calendar" or "Aztec Calendar." I suspect it's one or the other, but misattribution has clouded the value of Google in this case.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by reef75

Originally posted by longlostbrother

because there's not...?

well...it is.
Please look for yourself before making claims.
It is most definitely the mayan calender thats on the hype.

Or you could crack open a history book.

www.aoc.gov/capitol-hill/frieze-american-history/cortez-and-montezuma-mexican-temple

It's just as likely to be Aztec and in fact is just gibberish.

It was based on sketches done when the artist was in Mexico.

Or sure, you COULD just assume its Mayan, because its round.

Check out this amazing Mayan Calendar:

thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_502/1273417213e26A0Y.jpg

It's also totally round.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOtter
Capital refers to the city.

Capitol refers to the legislative building.

/grammar nerd
I always thought capitol was money and capital was a place.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join