It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hello guys/gals!

Well, obviously, I need a new av -- spring has finally sprung & fingers crossed, I no longer need a snow scene, lol.

I am open to many possibilities ... So get your juices flowing be it my blonde feminine side, watches, Floyd, etc.

Thanks in advance,
~watches

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Nice!

Looks like the alignment will be perfect with the profile text too.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

And she's quite the beauty!!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by watchesfromwall

Here's a couple I found for you.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Um. Hey there! I guess I am feeling a bit shy about this, but I would really love some help on an Avatar if it works for ya'll to help. I don't know exactly how to do this - I do have some ideas to share (darn, I'm nervous!!)... So, how does it work? I really respect all of you artists here, so please help me know what you want to do.

Well, here it is... (gulp) My metaphorical me...

Imagine a lake surrounded by high mountains - there is a woman sitting comfortably on a simple wooden chair (dk blond/lt brown, long hair, longish simple black skirt/colored top - not flashy, kind of old-style Nancy Drew-ish but hopefully not boring! ;-)

The chair, however, is sitting effortlessly on the water, a fact that seems utterly natural to the woman. She is contemplating something floating above her open hand, a Flower of Life or other sacred geometry figure/golden spiral with the phi ratio, and in the sky (though it is daylight on the lake/mountains) there is a galaxy that reflects what is in her hands. "AboveBoard" means to me my integrity, my honesty and an attempt to be logical/scientific and calm in what I do - something that is very important to me - the other part of me is more akin to a mystic (not flakey or dreamy - just a deep knowing of the interconnectedness of all things...)

So. Is it possible? Does someone want to take this image on and help? Is it too much to get into one image?? I've never had an Avatar before, so I really don't know the ropes...

Also - if more than one person does want to help - how do I handle that? Again, I have the greatest respect for your work and time. Thank you so much for this forum, and the opportunity!

peace,
AB
edit on 1-4-2013 by AboveBoard because: nervous repeating of the word "work" in the first paragraph - nervous correction of this nervous repetition. Sheesh!

edit on 1-4-2013 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

edit on 1-4-2013 by Zarniwoop because: .png was too big

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

No need to be nervous... We deal with the avatar challenged everyday.

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Hey, thanks. You all are awesome to be doing this for avatar incompetents like myself! :-)
peace,
AB

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by watchesfromwall

Something a little different.

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

this sounds like fun. I would bet a few of us will jump on board. It may take a bit, or i may have something tonight. It just depends....

...but i will present something soon.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

that is pretty cool. I like the "another brick in the wall" play there.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchesfromwall
Hello guys/gals!

Well, obviously, I need a new av -- spring has finally sprung & fingers crossed, I no longer need a snow scene, lol.

I am open to many possibilities ... So get your juices flowing be it my blonde feminine side, watches, Floyd, etc.

Thanks in advance,
~watches

My contribution.. composites and alterations of many things.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Wow. That's a lot of detail....

I do like the ones with details....

Give me a bit, I'll try and knock something together.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I'll work something out (when I have time) as will other good members in this thread. You will have it!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

Thank you so much! - I am very patient!! Especially when people are doing me a really great favor. Most appreciated... I'm very very very excited!!!

peace,
AB

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join