BTS : Avatar Creations

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful

Originally posted by Druid42
(These amazing artists dine on feedback. It's the only way to make them better!)

I work for beer... I still yet to see my first paycheck... I think it's a conspiracy...

-SAP-

Well...except beer doesn't tend to make me better at much anything. Except sitting down and having another beer.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Okay - WOW!! :-)

This is amazing! I LOVE THEM!! Each of you caught a certain part of me that is totally dead-on. I'm incredibly grateful! I'm feeling really greedy, too - I want them all!! Is that even possible??? I can see using them at different times, with the theme being so solid, everyone would still get that it was me. I absolutely love that idea!

@ 74Templar - you captured a certain part of my personality with this that is way more fun than I usually present on ATS, or in general (though the amount of leg makes me blush and my husband would start wondering if it was really the UFOs that I was interested in - LOL! ;-) Gorgeous mountains and sky - and the chair is fab. In fact, I wish I had that chair! I enjoy the energy of it - I direct a choir and am no stranger to performance - so this is totally my inner drama queen! My choir has dubbed me "Woman Who Waves Her Arms" so me with my arm in the air is 100% true to life!

@ Zarniwoop - way cool mood - love the softer colors as this is also me - the more studious and meditative version - you nailed the logical investigator energy from the theme. The rocky shore was a nice touch and the contemplative nature of your choices totally fit me, too. You got the simple, Nancy Drew-ness part of me down pat. I'm also really introverted, but in a good way - a way that enriches me - your design really speaks to that. It makes a cool contrast to 74Templars vivacious woman reaching up with the Flower of Life.

@kinglizard - inspiring! I love the birds flying off, and the "artistic license" made for a unique take on the theme. The water and ripples are exquisite, the sky superlative. (Are there only three legs to the chair?) You captured the mystic, spiritual aspect for sure. Just heart-breakingly beautiful... I sit out at night and look at the stars, contemplate the vastness - this fits me. (I read your NDE - I've made a study of this topic since High School and I think I even came across someone else with the description of the golden 'net,' except they did not go beyond it before returning. I've read so many I have no idea where I saw that. What an incredible experience - it gives you an amazing depth which is reflected in your designs.)

@bigfatfurrytexan - Wow!! I love the deep purples and teals - the mountain is stark and huge - which is right for me (grew up in the rockies) - and the Flower of Life being reflected those three times is wonderful harmony (water, her hand, galaxy). This is the exact color of my hair in the light, btw! I like the mona-lisa secret smile on the woman's face and her casual, nonchalant way of being - she radiates kindness, and feels almost like a teacher showing something to her class. This is also appropriate, as I am a voice teacher and also work with a kid's choir in addition to my adults - it is yet another part of who I am. I love showing the wonder of the world to my sons, too - this feels like that!

So, I am in wonder at how each of you looked into the prism of my words and shone your light through a facet that is totally unique, yet totally 100% true to who I am. They are all 'right!' To choose just one would feel like shutting off parts of myself - oh, I hope you don't ask me to choose!!! (Though if I could have a wee bit longer skirt 74Templar? For my marriage's sake??? If it's not too hard to do????? - please let me know...)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I can see my nerves were unfounded! What a great experience.

peace to you,

AB

ps - I know many ATSers are having trouble getting onto the site - I couldn't for several hours today - thus the delay on my reply...
edit on 3-4-2013 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)
edit on 3-4-2013 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

A redux with the dress a little closer to the knee....

And don't worry. A trip here is often like a shopping spree. Why settle for just one when you can take away an entire wardrobe??

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar

A redux with the dress a little closer to the knee....

And don't worry. A trip here is often like a shopping spree. Why settle for just one when you can take away an entire wardrobe??

Whew! It's amazing how much better that hemline makes me feel. Seriously.

THANK YOU!! :-)

And I LOVE my new wardrobe!!!!

(Edit - was able to grab the files, so removed the question about that - now off to try and get one of these beauties up today!)

peace to you from a very satisfied customer...

- AB
edit on 4-4-2013 by AboveBoard because: it worked this time!!! No need for questions!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

way back on page 1 of this thread Agarta wrote instructions that will hlep you unlock the full length of your avatar/background. Really simple to follow, will work like a charm.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

way back on page 1 of this thread Agarta wrote instructions that will hlep you unlock the full length of your avatar/background. Really simple to follow, will work like a charm.

Thanks! I am attempting to do just that. I can't seem to get more than a truncated avatar, however, and will keep trying... I put up the clear background first, and then selected the avatar, and I'm now troubleshooting...

peace,
AB

(I hope you saw my feedback for your creation, bigfatfurrytexan! If not, look a couple of posts above this one.)

EDIT - VICTORY!!!!
edit on 4-4-2013 by AboveBoard because: I finally learned how to read step by step instructions! And they worked!! ;-)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I did madam. Thank you.

I do this for relaxation. For hobby. I get pleasure out of making something that I think it attractive and sharing it with others. Since my living is pure spreadsheet hell, doing some art is what keeps me sane. I only recently turned my attention to graphic art, having done writing for the past few years.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I do this for relaxation.

I do it solely for the advertising revenue I receive from Carl's Corp. They are a sweat-shop, but I suppose a contract is a contract. Only ten more years and my non-compete expires.

By the way, my rendition consisted of a chair from Crate and Barrel and the the woman in the chair was two different women, one upper, one lower half. I couldn't find any all-in-one images that were even close.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

hmm....i can't tell where the two parts of the lady join. Nice work.

I just used some chick sitting crossed leg on the floor reading a book, then removed the book and added a random disembodied hand from the internets (since she was making a sort of fist holding the book).

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Thanks.

I probably took an unnecessarily difficult route, but I had to solve the puzzle somehow or else I wouldn't be able to sleep!

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
well...had this gorilla sitting open on a tab for awhile, and put it to use finally. If i can find the original image, i will post it here. Otherwise, I will use the below at some point in the future

Gorilla Radio

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Is this free? Is this where I say where I want?

Anyways...

If this is correct spot I'd like..

Old wise man, smoking a pipe, sitting in a library and reading a book. Smoke swirling around and all that. The ATS logo would be nice too.

Not sure how to do a background behind it either, so any advice or help would be nice. Thank you to whoever helps.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Isittruee

Looking into it now, give me a bit, a smoking old man in a chair is almost as hard to find as a woman sitting in a chair. We'll get there though.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Isittruee

Here's the first pass. I could have put more smoke in, but I think it would take away from the overall image, but it's got everything you asked for...

Any changes let me know, although they'll have to wait till tomorrow, early start and bed time for me.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

Looks great. Thank you templar.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hi I was wondering if someone could make me a avatar with my pic Im having trouble as I am not so savvy when it comes to this.

I added the pic I hope this works

edit on 5-4-2013 by midnightstarlight because: (no reason given)

or this one... whichever would work better

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by midnightstarlight

If you have a raw pic, i can make it look better. Otherwise, I will play with it tonight.

Are you interested in me using that butterfly pic you had earlier as part of it?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hiya thanks for helping! no I didnt really like that pic but I did not have anything else lol. but if you can add anything whimiscal or fairylike that would be cool for like the background reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

BFFT just wants to see more pics of you.

Jk BFFT.

-SAP-
edit on 5-4-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

lol sloanpainful... it appears I have a addiction to photoshop

new topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join