It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveBoard
reply to post by kinglizard

Thank you so much! - I am very patient!! Especially when people are doing me a really great favor. Most appreciated... I'm very very very excited!!!

peace,
AB

Oh it's such a pleasure to do good for someone....I know all the other artist in this thread feel the same way. We are a family and will treat you as such. I or someone else will present an image that you will connect with....I have faith in that. Many talented creative Gimp, Photoshop players here. Also we kinda enjoy the challenge.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

Don't be nervous, or shy, just ask. The whole of the ATS Graphic Design Team lurks this thread. They have their tinfoil hats firmly bound, and will merrily create whatever you ask.

The talent?

It's well above average, bordering on genius, and you're guaranteed to get exactly what you want.

Just ask. Make a request, and the members respond.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hey bigfatfurrytexan, need a rework on this one:

The idea lost steam when my doggie fell ill, and I have no heart right now to pursue the idea. Therefore, I want to change one of my four spots to point back to this thread.

I ask that you keep the border, with colors, the same size, so it's a pop in graphic, and just switch out the interior with something related to this thread, with the text of "Avatar Creations" smushed in, but balanced, and a picture blended into the background.

Have at it....and thank you very much.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AboveBoard

Imagine a lake surrounded by high mountains - there is a woman sitting comfortably on a simple wooden chair (dk blond/lt brown, long hair, longish simple black skirt/colored top - not flashy, kind of old-style Nancy Drew-ish but hopefully not boring! ;-)

The chair, however, is sitting effortlessly on the water, a fact that seems utterly natural to the woman. She is contemplating something floating above her open hand, a Flower of Life or other sacred geometry figure/golden spiral with the phi ratio, and in the sky (though it is daylight on the lake/mountains) there is a galaxy that reflects what is in her hands.

Well.... My eyes are officially bleeding....

Hope this is close to what you want....

About the only thing that was extremely difficult was to find a woman sitting in a simple wooden chair. So I went for the next best thing which was to put her in an ornate old school chair. It kind of fits the theme.

I originally wanted her facing away from the front, but short of drawing one from scratch, this was the closest I could get.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

My daughter nicked the background you gave me for her facebook
she said thank you and it's freaky cos she loves that kind of design mmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Many thanks!

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Here's a pic you could have fun with.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Finding a lady sitting in any kind of chair where her feet aren't on the floor is difficult, unless you don't mind having a big watermark in the middle of it.

I have resigned myself to having to make the effect by combining a sitting lady with a chair. Still not easy material to find! LOL

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

The shape of that chimps face reminds me of my moms oldest brother.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I tried to draw one last night, got half way through it and fell asleep....

The one I had did have a watermark, but I managed to carefully remove it.

One of the more difficult avs for sure, but hey we always say challenge us lol. Can't wait to see your take on it.

reply to post by ballymoney50

That's fine, my daughter is stoked she is using her design.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Wow! It is really exciting to see the elements coming together and how you've interpreted the ideas.
Really cool! :-) I didn't know I'd be such a challenge. Then again, when I went to google "woman on a chair" images, let's just say I can see why an appropriate image was hard to find! LOL!

Thank you so much! - AB

ps - sorry to make your eyes bleed!!!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

Here's a pic you could have fun with.

LMAO.......Love it!!

Your new animated avi is cool too.......seriously puffing on that pipe, for sure.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I'll give it a shot...

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Best I can do for you. I took artistic license with the overall theme.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

cleaned up a couple mistakes:

edit on 2-4-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hello again folks,

Well, let me just say that, upon checking this thread, I feel like a child on one's birthday! So overwhelmed with the many beautiful "presents" you have given to me -- not to mention feeling very happy and delighted at how much gift and talent your works reflect.

I love, love, love them all. May I use them all? You see, in each of them I can see a bit of myself, or perhaps a bit of my moods, lol.

@bigfatfurrytexan: your imagination of meeting my requests was spot-on plus exceeded...how clever to put a clock in the eye, and to use the Floydian
symbolism. With the elegant lady, I really like the back-drop of the Roman numeral clock

@fortanthem: blue is my favorite color so I adore the dress, but in real life I've never had blue shoes. Maybe, now in cyber life, I can. The more gothic one could easily match a gloomier day, mood, or topic as well

@74templar: my fav of yours is the 1st one you created--I love your use of flowers, and the contemplative theme of the eyes watching above. The 2nd one is also so artistic, and feminine, and reminds me of feeling full (and fat) as I have a baby bump right now, lol

@zarniwoop: classic!
. I could definitely see using this for certain threads or moods here

@sap: anime is something I've not used in a while now, but I was way into Pokemon back then, and my boys like your design the best

@kinglizard: oh my, it 'tis almost as if you know me because this most looks like the real life representation
, plus who doesn't like pink and flowers? A very touching piece...

How can I thank y'all enough?

With all the doom and gloom floating about on so many forums today, you all make me appreciate ATS again.

Hugs,
~watches

PS - Stuck w/iPad for a while but will try to snatch a PC to upload improved avs ASAP

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by watchesfromwall

That is the beauty of ATS, members pitching in to honor a request in this thread. Each of those six members you mentioned offered their contribution, because they could.

How can I thank y'all enough?

You just did. Your post speaks volumes.

(These amazing artists dine on feedback. It's the only way to make them better!)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

(These amazing artists dine on feedback. It's the only way to make them better!)

That and stars.... Lots of stars.....

Actually if I had to pick it'd either be a toss up of KL's or bfft's Floyd design.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

I work for beer... I still yet to see my first paycheck... I think it's a conspiracy...

-SAP-

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join