It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can make my thoughts become almost silent

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yep you know what I mean. But I am conscious of the whole zoning out thing.

I like to think we are somewhere between space and time. seriously we are getting a glimpse of something.

We might be tapping into the holographic plate that creates this 3d hologram. If that indeed is what our universe is. Some scientists think the 2d border of the universe is the plate and this here the hologram.

i suspect it's via our avys, which incidentally have black borders
see my "attention all sungazers, you're doing it wrong!" thread for further details regarding clairvoyance/astral projection by use of the Tattvas

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
still being in my "dark night of the soul" wouldn't mind a kundalini
explosion. really need to find some little helpers, if i'm going to properly tap into the syzygy and imanentize the eschaton the 21, but the less said about them [l.h.] the better

lol no it's the housing project that's been abandoned, not The Way, been a practicing occultist for more than 25 years
edit on 30-11-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added comment

Ahh ok. And I see what you just said there.. Using a carrier wave can help
This one time I bent space time so hard.. I was Neo... I was everything... The energy flowing out my feet as I lay on the bed blew out my new TV.. It never turned on after that, just clicked tick tick tick..

My strongest downloads were on my own however. I did it on my own when the snake bit me.. Well, Jesus was there, but I let him in, so there.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

according to a book i have [wait let me check think it's in the room]
ahhh!
Creative Imagery
How to visualize in all five senses
by William Fezler, Ph.D

when you mess around with one the other is affected

he provides visualizations [imagine a butterfly landing on a flower, again but slower, again...]
to slow down and speed up the perception of time
as a result of his using these he began to experience alterations in his perception of space

lol and we are expected to wait patiently by the church of scientism [and i am not anti-science by the way]
for peer reviewed experiments to prove whether space and time are aspects of each other or of something greater.
when we could be experiencing it NOW [some effort required]
though of course we'll be called hallucinating whack jobs till then
if ever.
ho-hum

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by QueenofWeird

Do you have lucid dreams at night?

I used to.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chi-and-Me

I never set out to accomplish this. As a kid I would spit out everything with no filter. My mom curbed that constantly saying "Think before you speak." Eventualy I did. Years later when I picked up martial arts, internal arts and meditaion I liked to focus on sending out love, peace, healing ect. Sometimes directed at a specific person. Those things combined may be what led to my one way telepathy.

Yea that sounds the same.. I can tell you are telling the truth by the way you said it too..

Only people that hear my thoughts (that I am aware of) my girlfriend and my cat.. My kitty knows if I am going outside, before I finish deciding to.. My girl will hear questions that are about to be directed at her..

Have you ever wondered about the morality of thinking about sex and directing those thoughts?? Cause I have hahaha...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
wondering if you are thinking at all, is a thought all in itself lol

However, you are on the right track. Keep practicing this, and remember to lay down on your back when you sleep, and when you start waking up in the morning or middle of the night, stop yourself and clear your mind. If you do it quick enough, without moving your body, you will find yourself in sleep paralysis, which is the first step of astral projection.

I have had sleep paralysis twice and I don't really like it. Astral travel only during dreaming.

You cannot astral project unless you are in sleep paralysis. You may not like it, most people don't until they understand it. It is a very weird feeling it can be very scary. But sleep paralysis is key to all things to do with meditation. You know that your body is fully relaxed when in sleep paralysis, so that gives you complete attention to focus on altered states.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

according to a book i have [wait let me check think it's in the room]
ahhh!
Creative Imagery
How to visualize in all five senses
by William Fezler, Ph.D

when you mess around with one the other is affected

he provides visualizations [imagine a butterfly landing on a flower, again but slower, again...]
to slow down and speed up the perception of time
as a result of his using these he began to experience alterations in his perception of space

Wow.. I want that book. People wonder where is heaven? Life on Mars? What does the inside of the sun look like.. Time and Space one thing... An equation inexorably linked.. Change one value change the other.. Atleast for the higher vehicles (light) this would work..

lol and we are expected to wait patiently by the church of scientism [and i am not anti-science by the way]
for peer reviewed experiments to prove whether space and time are aspects of each other or of something greater.
when we could be experiencing it NOW [some effort required]
though of course we'll be called hallucinating whack jobs till then
if ever.
ho-hum

I'm sort of a do it yourself kind of guy... Why would I wait? I'm no follower.. Besides when they do figure it out they will use it to create time prisons and other yucky technology.. I'd rather have my stuff together, just in case I need to make an exit.

No Time like the now?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

wondering if you are thinking at all, is a thought all in itself lol

However, you are on the right track. Keep practicing this, and remember to lay down on your back when you sleep, and when you start waking up in the morning or middle of the night, stop yourself and clear your mind. If you do it quick enough, without moving your body, you will find yourself in sleep paralysis, which is the first step of astral projection.

I have had sleep paralysis twice and I don't really like it. Astral travel only during dreaming.

You cannot astral project unless you are in sleep paralysis. You may not like it, most people don't until they understand it. It is a very weird feeling it can be very scary. But sleep paralysis is key to all things to do with meditation. You know that your body is fully relaxed when in sleep paralysis, so that gives you complete attention to focus on altered states.

This is right mostly.. You have sleep paralysis every night, but usually your perception is not tied to your body while in this state.. You have "fallen" asleep into the depths, left your body at the top or outside, ha..

When "you" are paralyzed, some other piece of you is gone... Depending on which piece you are identifying with at the time you will either be out of body running around or you will be sitting there paralyzed... OR you can be both.. Which is even more confusing...

The Fear comes straight from your body.. It misses you.. It needs you.. Without you it's life will slip away.. Practice will help your body lose it's fear..

Consciousness is not one thing except in the way that it is ALL, but I mean it's a collection of many things, and the grammar gets really bad and much confusion comes when using the word I...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Have you ever wondered about the morality of thinking about sex and directing those thoughts?? Cause I have hahaha...

Yes, all the time. In fact I'm always apologizing mentaly because I never know who may have heard me. I think it's good for my soul even if they didn't hear me.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

explosion. really need to find some little helpers, if i'm going to properly tap into the syzygy and imanentize the eschaton the 21, but the less said about them [l.h.] the better

lol no it's the housing project that's been abandoned, not The Way, been a practicing occultist for more than 25 years

This one time I bent space time so hard.. I was Neo... I was everything... The energy flowing out my feet as I lay on the bed blew out my new TV.. It never turned on after that, just clicked tick tick tick..

My strongest downloads were on my own however. I did it on my own when the snake bit me.. Well, Jesus was there, but I let him in, so there.

was there a kind of "hum" playing in the background?
there was one when i 1st met my totem [red tailed hawk] just before the darkness descended
which was the result of an attack from multiple sources, not all esoteric, btw, so some aspects of my DNOTS are in the nature of a self-protective exile[ unlike the aforementioned Beezer* , NOT near nice places]

so any little bit helps IMO
and
"a warrior uses any weapon available"
"all weapons are merely extensions of the body"

also:
"that which is repressed grows stronger"

just tired, of being sick and tired, dude, since the year began i've felt more and more like this:

quoted from Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme # 80 vol 1 ['95] [Earthquake Logic]
[parentheses mine]

Dip your fingers into a pool of Everything.
[Re]Learn the Ways to Change the World.
Become a Magician again.
No more costumes and False Faces*
No more hiding or time-wasting--
You are the Shaman.

* one of my specialties was The Art of Metamorphosis [try being 5 people at the same time, and NOT going crazy!]
actually saved me from a fate worse than death.

but alas dusty, we risk straying from the subject of the OP

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

use The Oracle of Guguru

he also has another called Total Visualization Using All Five Senses
so i'll be consulting the Oracle myself later

edit on 30-11-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

was there a kind of "hum" playing in the background?

but alas dusty, we risk straying from the subject of the OP

Not sure how that first question can be answered.. If you are referring to warriors swords then no I didn't use that katana.. I had a bad cough that day... And later looked through the eyes of the shepherdess. I have no judgments about tools and warriors.. I'm just one of those guys who likes to do math in his head.. It's a self reliance thing.. Still I use many tools, and techniques.

There was a Loud Buzz.. But there always is for me.. It's like the Ohm of the universe. A chorus of consciousness? TVs mask this vital vibration by closely matching but disharmonizing with the human buzz.

Yes I have strayed..

But that's how it is when you think without thoughts... Your mind is like an ocean rather than a river.. Sometimes a clear path is lost in the process..

Every Thing is No thing.. Not thinking is a way of not blocking the Overarching carrier wave of the galaxy...

No thought is a connection.. There is a separation, a distance, created when one thinks..

When you are No Thing, you are EVERYTHING.

Simply put Thought IS illusion. Getting out of maya, stopping the world... Which is only easy as it is.. There is no spoon.

So this whole thing about Not thinking is basically THE key. the KEY to the kingdom.

edit on 11/30/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

was talking about hearing "background music" during visionary experiences,
in my case, it was a night vision/journey and on my own power i woke up into from sleep
no assistants to "shock the monkey" were required

regarding your uncertainty

It's like the Ohm of the universe

yep that's it

the warrior related stuff was regarding being like Randolph_Carter
having not yet found the Silver Key

sometimes on these threads i see a glimmer or 2
had my 1st LD in nearly 20 years last month
looked at my hands and had a couple of false awakenings but didn't get a chance to fly

will be posting in a couple of days keep an eye out for "come on in, the waters fine!", in case i forget to u2u

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

the warrior related stuff was regarding being like Randolph_Carter
having not yet found the Silver Key

there is no fundamental distinction between dreams and reality and no reason to value one above the other. In an attempt to recover his lost innocence, Carter returns to his childhood home and finds a mysterious silver key, which allows him to enter a cave and magically emerge again in the year 1883 as a child, full of wonder, dreams, and happiness. He remains in this condition until 1928, when he again disappears, presumably having found a way to transcend space and time and travel in other dimensions.

heheh I like it.. I've noticed many powerful men joking about this lately.. George Nory Often blames his success on his ability to "dream the right way." Another person was on Colbert report. He was some media mogul guy. Think he owns the New york times.. He retired so Colbert asks "so where do you go from here?"

He's all like "after this?"
"I'm going to sail across the ocean in the titanic and arrive in the new world to start my life over after missing the ice berg."

The universe is coming after me with these references and now look you're helping it

I know where it is I must look.

sometimes on these threads i see a glimmer or 2
had my 1st LD in nearly 20 years last month
looked at my hands and had a couple of false awakenings but didn't get a chance to fly

I havn't been having dreams I even remember that much lately. I'm quitting alcohol today and I am sure my dreams will come back with a force.. I can fly in all my dreams.. It's one of my abilities.. Too bad the rest of my dream characters have caught on to this trick.

I have a problem that my energy is a bit strong. Holding it and containing it are not easy for a Scorpio/Cancer combo. I wake up too easy..

These last two days have been major learning days... So much energy.. So many connections..

I'll step into the waters of your next thread when it pops up. I have always liked your posts.
edit on 11/30/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I had a closed head injury in 1996 and had complete silence for more than ten years.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I can't do that as I have a hearing deficit. Sometimes when I have a thought, I have to say "What was that again?"

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swizzy

Could you explain how you achieved this? I'd be interested in practicing this as I find it very hard to not think when trying to sleep. Even being able to do it during the day for 5 minutes or so would be very relaxing I think!

Try listening to music and specifically following every detail of it rather than simply hearing it. Music that you find relaxing or calming is best. If you involve yourself deeply enough in it, your thoughts will stop completely.
You could also look into binaural tones.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I do almost the same thing. My mind races at times and it can be overwhelming. When I lay down to sleep.. I concentrate on not thinking of anything at all. As soon as a thought comes in my head my brain shuts it down. Usually can fall asleep in 5-10 mins with this method. Should add.. it is a little like meditating I would guess.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I ve been doing a breathing and meditation practice for 7 years which quiets the brain. There is no thinking.
I started this as part of my healing from cancer. I went to an energy medicine practioner.I still don t know
exactly what she did . But for an hour there would be no thoughts in my head.I was totally in the present. I could
still feel her hand on my shoulder, I could feel the blanket covering me , and I could hear cars outside the
window, an d doors closing. But no thinking. The last treatment was very different. Have not experienced any
like it since.
As soon asI layed down it felt like I was going down in an elevator. This time there was no light whatsoever, just
very black. There was no feeling . I could not sense the blanket on me nor her hand on my shoulder. I could hear
nothing. There was absolutely no input from any of my senses. But I was AWARE, there was a conscious presence.
And no thought . There was no fear or anxiety. Again there was the elevator sensation and I was back . I sat up
and asked her "WHERE WAS I ? " She said I was healing on a molecular level. Whatever it was the cancer is gone
an d I have never experienced that again. It was an amazing experience an d I can still recall how that presence felt.

running with the wolves

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GArnold

I do almost the same thing. My mind races at times and it can be overwhelming. When I lay down to sleep.. I concentrate on not thinking of anything at all. As soon as a thought comes in my head my brain shuts it down. Usually can fall asleep in 5-10 mins with this method. Should add.. it is a little like meditating I would guess.

I should add.. My Mother was a PhD Psychologist and she taught me a few biofeedback techniques. One fairly simple. There are quite a few things that is similar to this. Have to have eyes closed.
Imagine you are at beach and there is not a cloud in the sky. Count down from 20. With each number you become slightly more relaxed.

People use it to get to sleep.. You can use it to lower your pulse or blood pressure.

As I said originally I am able to basically think about nothing at all. It took some practice to be honest as my mind really does race when I lay down usually.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join