It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can make my thoughts become almost silent

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by QueenofWeird
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

You must start slowly to undo the world.
Yes, this describes the void very well. Maybe I can now also tamper with my assemblage point or what that thing is called Castaneda talks about.

Yes you Can... Yes you Can.

I guess Earlier I was warning people because these things you are talking about are exactly like "Stopping the World" in those books. The only problem is they have jobs and lives they may wish to participate in and without shamanistic training I doubt they could balance with one foot in both worlds..

That's why I want to explore this state and experience all the other regular ones. Combine the best of both worlds.

EDIT, funny you should reference Obama. I am now listening to a video about Montauk, Pegasus and Obama having been in a time travel experiment.
edit on 30-11-2012 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

used to do this as a kid with some mountains that used to be visible from my grandma's house [there is a housing project, now long abandoned in the way now]

You mean you have gone off that path?

Me too, but I have been getting poked a lot in various places including this thread to start it all back up again..

That post about castenada was very nice by the way.. I always liked how he described what I am talking about. He explains it so much clearer than I could.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I just think its funny - - more like pathetic.

How the GOP does such an extreme flip when it comes to Jimmy Carter.

He's like their punching bag - - - unless they can use something he says.

OK.......?

cool

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
WHY ISN'T ANYBODY GETTING INTO THE WHOLE ONE COMMAND THING???

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I don't have to try to not think, it just comes natural.
like, I just check out for a while.

I.....I....No....I can't say it ...it's just too easy to make a joke out of that.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Well I am sort of getting there too. But as I said I want to explore this state that I with Ninja's help have baptized the Carrot State.

awesome,

I think it is natural, but perhaps you never realized you did it because you were unaware when it was happening, or after you snapped out of it.

It is really a pleasant experience, especially if you realize what is going on.

Like you are reading a book you continue to read but are totally spaced out, or during a movie,

Eyes wide open walking, driving, and then bingo, I can't remember how I got from this spot to the other.
edit on 013030p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

I.....I....No....I can't say it ...it's just too easy to make a joke out of that.

\
Do by all means, we all need to laugh as much as possible. As long it's not mean.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yep you know what I mean. But I am conscious of the whole zoning out thing.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

I know Ricky, it's a gift.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Dustytoad

Come on give me some credit
Like didn't you feel me pushing you?

Nothing can push me my energy is too strong.

Like I said I felt a lot of energy pour into me.. Could have been you, my number is my avatar and dusty.. These are connected to me strongly.. I'm not sure how a "push" would feel to me. I more give off energy than take it in. I'm kind if like an antenna, always taking in strong energy, and my hands and eyes discharge constantly..

Ever sense that energy rushed up my spine I have been like that.. Like a lightening rod..

I hear peoples thoughts sometimes if they are about me, haha. For instance a lot of times I would hear my mom calling my name. I would come running and be like what? and she's all like huh? Well, yea I needed you to get down this bowl but I never called you..

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I like to think we are somewhere between space and time. seriously we are getting a glimpse of something.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

That is wild because I can pick up posters energy.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I like to think we are somewhere between space and time. seriously we are getting a glimpse of something.

We might be tapping into the holographic plate that creates this 3d hologram. If that indeed is what our universe is. Some scientists think the 2d border of the universe is the plate and this here the hologram.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

That is wild because I can pick up posters energy.

What, are you stalking me via the astral

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Consciousness breeds time...
You have glimpsed Eternity...
The NOW that always IS...
The Seat of the Soul...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Think about all the good you can do. Like healing. Creating prosperity. Supercharging love.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Think about all the good you can do. Like healing. Creating prosperity. Supercharging love.

It is my purpose..

Matrix quote.

NEO: You know the Oracle?
RAMA-KANDRA: Everyone knows the Oracle. I consulted with her before I met with the Frenchman. She promised she would look after Sati after we said goodbye.
NEO: Goodbye? You're not staying with her?
RAMA-KANDRA: It is not possible. Our arrangement with the Frenchman was for our daughter only. My wife and I must return to our world.
NEO: Why?
RAMA-KANDRA: That is our karma.
NEO: You believe in karma?
RAMA-KANDRA: Karma's a word. Like 'love.' A way of saying 'what I am here to do.' I do not resent my karma - I'm grateful for it. Grateful for my wonderful wife, for my beautiful daughter. They are gifts. And so I do what I must do to honour them.

ORACLE: That's it. That's the secret. You've got to use your hands.

SATI: Why?

ORACLE: Cookies need love like everything does.

Source

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

Do you have lucid dreams at night?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

used to do this as a kid with some mountains that used to be visible from my grandma's house [there is a housing project, now long abandoned in the way now]

You mean you have gone off that path?

Me too, but I have been getting poked a lot in various places including this thread to start it all back up again..

That post about castenada was very nice by the way.. I always liked how he described what I am talking about. He explains it so much clearer than I could.

lol basically this was when when i was 12-13 and always thought i was doing it half assedley, though gazing at mountains and clouds was pretty relaxing and could do it for hours
much later in my 20's i came to realize that some of the foundations had already been laid, albeit unconsciously by this

lol i got the racing of thoughts just a mo' ago then had to go out for a bit for an errand when i felt as if somebody had taken the blunt end of a hammer and started to press on the top of my skull from the inside
hopefully not the op tapping[ ouch too hard!] though still being in my "dark night of the soul" wouldn't mind a kundalini
explosion. really need to find some little helpers, if i'm going to properly tap into the syzygy and imanentize the eschaton the 21, but the less said about them [l.h.] the better

lol no it's the housing project that's been abandoned, not The Way, been a practicing occultist for more than 25 years
edit on 30-11-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added comment

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Come on give me some credit
Like didn't you feel me pushing you?

I hear peoples thoughts sometimes if they are about me, haha. For instance a lot of times I would hear my mom calling my name. I would come running and be like what? and she's all like huh? Well, yea I needed you to get down this bowl but I never called you..

It's the opposite for me. People hear my thoughts sometimes, but I never hear theirs. Mostly just people I'm close to. I'll think something (many times I'm about to say it out loud) and a friend looks at me like I have two heads and says WHAT? One close friend is used to it, so I ask him what he heard. And it's spot on. One time I met a girl and thought "I could marry her." She turned and looked at me with a huge smile that quickly turned to horror.

Without actual two way telepathy it can be annoying. People think I'm trying to do it and I'm not. They also assume I can read their thoughts. I can see how that would feel intrusive.

I never set out to accomplish this. As a kid I would spit out everything with no filter. My mom curbed that constantly saying "Think before you speak." Eventualy I did. Years later when I picked up martial arts, internal arts and meditaion I liked to focus on sending out love, peace, healing ect. Sometimes directed at a specific person. Those things combined may be what led to my one way telepathy.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join