It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My chronic back pains are gone!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This could be one of two things. It worked or you believed it worked and the body healed itself. The mind is the bodies best healer and I think science hasn't even begun to explore what is involved in that process.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
My primary care doctor admits there is such a thing as Lyme's Disease, and insurance companies do not want to hear it, but, he refuses to consider it might be what I have. He still thinks I have arthritis, and completely ignores what I have told him about the effects of the Cats Claw.

He has NO choice...

He is being FORCED to ignore what patients say.

He is a puppet with a gun to his head under complete control of the medical mafia.

The AMA's antics make Pol Pot look like a choir boy. They run the typically Mafia huge extortion scheme known as the DISEASE PROTECTION RACKET.

"The medical monopoly or medical trust, euphemistically called the American Medical Association, is not merely the meanest monopoly ever organized, but the most arrogant, dangerous and despotic organisation which ever managed a free people in this or any other age.

Every practitioner of the healing art who does not ally himself with the medical trust is denounced as a 'dangerous quack' and impostor by the predatory trust doctors.

THE MEDICAL MAFIA

"The medical industry is no longer to be trusted. We have a Medical Inquisition. The Rockefellers took it over way back and warped a lot of it. Our doctors are brainwashed. The Rockefellers are dedicated to population reduction and are using the medical industry to do it."

"Modern Medicine is neither an art nor a science. It's a religion."

“I believe that Modern Medicine’s treatments for disease . . . are more dangerous than the diseases they are designed to treat. I believe that more than ninety percent of Modern Medicine could disappear from the face of the earth – doctors, hospitals, drugs, and equipment – and the effect on our health would be immediate and beneficial . .

"Confessions of a Medical Heretic" Dr. Robert Mendelsohn, (pp. ix-xi-xv) Source
Medicine has become a religion (WATCH this video!)

We have a grand experiment going on right now across the population. It is an experiment to see how long the American public will put up with Big Pharma lies, propaganda and scientific fraud while popping prescription drugs. Nearly everything that conventional medicine is telling you is fiction.

This is what passes for "science" in the world of Big Pharma. But the Emperor has no clothes. Under the mask of science, there's nothing but fraud and profiteering at the core.

Why Pharmaceutical Drugs Do Not Work

Early in the 20th Century, Rockefeller and Carnegie created a medical monopoly by financing 1640 medical schools with pharmacology, leading to the "ethical" drug pushing that has been in practice ever since, because these families owned or indirectly controlled most of the drug companies.

In the dark ages we had the "witches" (mostly females), who were burnt at the stake for practicing alternative treatment in form of herbs and old wisdom. Today the "witches" still exist, but now they call themselves homeopaths, naturopaths and practitioners of alternative medicine. Yet they are still as hunted as they were in the Dark Ages. Why?

Because in these areas the real cures can be found. If you think like Rockefeller you realize that these "witches" are some of his worst enemies, because they halt the genocide of the world population and decrease the income of the Drug Cartels, which are controlled by the Illuminati.

The Witch Hunt on Alternative Medicine

I do not believe in Modern Medicine
The medical industry is no longer to be trusted
Why Pharmaceutical Drugs Do Not Work
Everything is backwards; Doctors destroy health
I will NEVER trust another Doctor even if my LIFE depends on it...

EXPOSING THE MEDICAL MONOPOLY @ 44 min.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I have a theory that with any medical condition, we should first look to see if the nutritional requirements of this organic machine our soul is residing in is being met, & the answer is NO it is not. Here's what I do to plug a few essential gaps.

Iodine - effects the balance of so many other functions in the body & we are all low on this
Boron - very low levels in most diets, essential but less well known in the calcium magnesium metabolism. Supplementation of boron will go a long way to curing arthritis, no need to supplement with calcium after taking boron, but do add magnesium & a little zinc to counter borons tendancy to increase copper levels.
Magnesium - same thing, can be lacking in many areas of agriculture/water supply.
Kefir - a cultured food, get some kefir grains & start making this at home for optimal digestive function.

These nutrients & their less than optimal levels in our diet are gaping holes in our nutrition, plug these holes & you are doing a lot to optimise your body's ability to function correctly.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by abeverage
Is this good against inflammation problems?

Astragalus is very very good, saved my life as I was in so much pain!

Thanks! I may try it!

Think I will add cats Claw also...I was wrong about toxity!

The low toxicity of cat's claw as evidenced by key hepatic enzymes stability and organ integrity suggests a wide margin of safety for therapeutic doses of cat's ...

www.medwelljournals.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

OP, was the video you watched the one where Dr. Mercola Interviews Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt?
Yes, I believe so, but during my research Dr Mecola also hosted a video documentary called "Under Our Skin" which nails the whole subject. The problem is it is no longer free to view. Umm, yes I have a copy and could upload it to YouTube but Im sure they would Ax it.

Here is a brief 5 minute trailer of the documentary "Under Our Skin".

I also found information that Lymes is carried by many arachnids, not just Ticks.

edit on 30-11-2012 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Dr Mecola also hosted a video documentary called "Under Our Skin" which nails the whole subject. Umm, yes I have a copy and could upload it to YouTube but Im sure they would Ax it.

Looks like someone beat you to it:

A couple interesting comments:

Lyme Disease was developed at Plum Island Bio-Research Laboratory, a level five U.S. Government bio-research facility that was and possibly still is in use, operated jointly by government and corporate interests under command of the U.S. Army. The island is only accessible by ferry service from a location on Long Island and another location at Old Seybrook, Connecticut, near Lyme. The Lyme bacteria, like cancer and other diseases is pleomorphic, which is why such difficulty in diagnosis exists.
JesseTheKane 1 month ago

I went undiagnosed for 16 yrs. It was diagnosed as Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia. I was starting to get a Rheumatoid Arthritis and MS diagnoses when during my research I found ILADS.og. Two and a half years ago I found a lyme literate doctor and I went from 10% quality of life to 75% quality of life. It just so horribly wrong and criminal what the IDSA is doing. From Northern California - where there is Lyme Disease -
basque727 1 month ago

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Cats Claw is a wonderful herb however, for anyone on prescriptions, be careful and research before taking.

"Because cat's claw has a lowering effect on blood pressure, it should not be taken if you are taking blood pressure medications."

"...it might interfere with medications used to suppress the immune system. These medications include cyclosporine, prednisone, corticosteroids and others. If you are taking an immuno-suppressant for any reason, do not take cat's claw."

Read more: www.livestrong.com...

"Do not take cat's claw if you have leukemia, multiple sclerosis, lupus or other autoimmune diseases. As with many medications, cat's claw should be discontinued two weeks before any scheduled surgery."

"The Incans used the herb as a birth control agent, and it may cause miscarriage. Pregnant and nursing women should avoid it."

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Thank you for posting this info. I know someone with a child infected with Lyme's Disease, as well as an adult.

I will pass the info to them.

AV

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

My herbalist/nutritionist told me I had the symptoms of lyme disease and put me on

Sawmento

Quina

Banderol

I cycled between them. I may have used one or two other things as well (maybe oregano) I was also given some other vitamins.

Prior to using sawmento,

I had chronic upper back pain, rib, shoulder, knee, calf, hip, neck, jaw, and elbow pain. As well as fallen arches which made it hard to walk.

I lost my muscle tone, and any physical or emotional stress seemed to make my upper back "hot" and painful.

This got worse over a few years.

I had gone from being able to do one armed pushups and pistols ( one legged squats) to barely being able to climb the stairs.

I went from being able to carry 200 pounds on my back, up a flight of stairs, to having to push myself up with my arms, to stand up out of a chair.

I was given a protocol which included sawmento and started feeling better after a few months. After about a year I felt almost normal.

Friends laughed when I told them I thought I might have lyme disease.

My nutritionist and these supplements, saved me....

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Wakingup

DO NOT USE CHIROPRACTIC MEDICINE AT ALL COSTS!

Chiropractic therapy is quack medicine. Though chiropractors are highly educated, well meaning professionals what they are taught is nonsense and you would be risking death, paralysis or permanent injury.
Good find with the cat's claw I am glad you are getting some relief thanks for sharing and empowering the rest of us! One word of caution, when my father was 55 years old he suffered chronic back pain between his shoulder blades.......turned out to be stenosis, clogged arteries. We did not find out until he had a heart attack. He had no other symptoms. The surgeons performed angioplasty and instantly his back problems went away.
edit on 30-11-2012 by brice because: spelling

edit on 30-11-2012 by brice because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Late 50's myself my knees were causing me so much pain I could not walk for more than a few minutes at a time ..

I started taking something called ..Beyond tany tangerine and in 24 hours my chronic pain went away .

The only reason I can think of is that some kind of mineral deficiency was causing my muscles to seize causing increased pressure on my joints .

I don't know why for sure but I have had no pain since then .. almost a month now .

Just thought I'd share ... nutrition thats the key .

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I find it very strange that some of you are reporting that you live in areas where Lymes isn't recongized. I know that the Austrailain government refused to recongize it, are you all in Austrailia?

Hell, in my area it is so prevalent that if you come up with a mysterious ache, the first thing doctors do is order a Lymes test. Both my son and I got it at the same time. I have never been the same since.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I've been supplementing Cats claw into my daily routine for over a year now with great success. I used to have horrible chronic back pain in S-4 through L-5 of my lower spine, now it is almost completely gone! Of course I think it's a mix of a healthy diet, seeing a ROLFer on a regular basis and staying active with exercise, but I definitely attribute success to Cat's claw as well.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Good old Cat's Claw, eh ?

And to think our sisters in the past were burned for picking and drying it ...

QV.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
A friend of mine contracted Lyme disease. She had seen a multitude of doctors and spent all kinds of money, and not one of those doctors gave a proper diagnosis. Somehow she ended up seeing a doc who diagnosed her with Lyme disease. He treated her with an antibiotic regime and she has been fine ever since. Lyme disease cannot be cured, one just goes into remission. But she has been in remission ever since; that's about 15 years now. For some idiotic reason, these doctors that treat Lyme disease with this antibiotic regime tend to get in trouble with the their state medical boards. Although this type of treatment has helped thousands of people,medical boards still investigate docs that treat their patients in this way.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Cats Claw is a wonderful herb however, for anyone on prescriptions, be careful and research before taking.

"Because cat's claw has a lowering effect on blood pressure, it should not be taken if you are taking blood pressure medications."

"...it might interfere with medications used to suppress the immune system. These medications include cyclosporine, prednisone, corticosteroids and others. If you are taking an immuno-suppressant for any reason, do not take cat's claw."

Read more: www.livestrong.com...

"Do not take cat's claw if you have leukemia, multiple sclerosis, lupus or other autoimmune diseases. As with many medications, cat's claw should be discontinued two weeks before any scheduled surgery."

"The Incans used the herb as a birth control agent, and it may cause miscarriage. Pregnant and nursing women should avoid it."

Good advice.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
My daughter wasn't feeling well all the time and she went to the Dr.'s they never found anything and thought she was (you know) well she does he own research of symptoms because the Dr. isn't doing his job. She goes back to the DR. and wants him to test her blood for Lyme's disease they didn't want to do it (believe that) well finally I think he agreed to do it to basically put my daughter in her place and yup they called shocked she had Lyme's disease. He had to take large dosses of antibotic for a month stay out of the Sun and had to get another blood test a month later which came back ok.

Always get a couple opinions if you aren't satisified with what your Dr. says it's your life they don't really care

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Circumstance

He treated her with an antibiotic regime and she has been fine ever since. Lyme disease cannot be cured, one just goes into remission. But she has been in remission ever since; that's about 15 years now. For some idiotic reason, these doctors that treat Lyme disease with this antibiotic regime tend to get in trouble with the their state medical boards.

I happened to take antibiotics for a dental issue, and my back pain went away while on them.

I didn't put it together until a couple years later.

I tried the herbal thing first, but if it didn't work I had a referral to a medical doctor who treated Lyme with antibiotics.

The nutritionist told me that Lyme disease is related to syphilis.

Here's the conspiracy part,

The nutritionist was told that Lyme disease may have been "created".

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CheeseCurd

This is a bit off topic but did your mother ever try a plant based diet for her RA? Whole grains, vegetables and fruit. No meat products including fish, butter, cheese, milk, and no oils at all.

It is supposed to cure everything.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Be VERY careful about the consumption of mega doses of vitamin C. 2000mg is the upper tolerable limit for the average human. Any more and you are opening yourself for kidney stones, GI tract problems and Hemochromatosis (excess iron retention and possible liver failure)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join