Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

My chronic back pains are gone!

page: 4
44
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This is incredible information! Thank you very much for taking time to post this as a family member has really bad (upper back) pain and could probably benefit from this!




posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by derekg
This is incredible information! Thank you very much for taking time to post this as a family member has really bad (upper back) pain and could probably benefit from this!
To date the pains are still gone. I am down to only a maintenance dose of 4 caps a week. All in all Im at 98 99 % of pain free. And that is really something from where I was.



posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye
 


I can't believe this thread didn't get more stars and flags, because it is extremely informative and to the point.

I am a herbalist at heart and know that there are powerful herbs that will cure almost anything, but so many people are brainwashed into thinking the Medical Establishment is God.

Nature didn't make things complicated for us, in fact, the answer are all around us we have just forgotten how to see for ourselves.

Peace Out,

RT
edit on 3-2-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I've been taking cats claw for my shoulders since just a few days after reading this post. My should pain is 100% gone. It only took a couple of days. It's been gone ever since. I just take a maintenence dose of 30 drops a day ( I take the tincture). I told my dad about it, who had been suffering from debilitating neck pain. The cats claw pretty much took care of it. He ran out and switched brands to a cheaper one and is back in bed today with severe neck pain. My mom is going back to get seom of the original type he had and see if it works. I'm thinking it will...



posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by davjan4
 



This is where I get my cat's claw and most other herbs. 1 pound for $20.00 US

And free shipping. It is very good quality cat's claw and certified as well


www.ebay.com...:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
edit on 3-2-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
To date the pains are still gone. I am down to only a maintenance dose of 4 caps a week. All in all Im at 98 99 % of pain free. And that is really something from where I was.



Which brand of Cat's Claw are you taking?



posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
reply to post by All Seeing Eye
 


I can't believe this thread didn't get more stars and flags, because it is extremely informative and to the point.

I am a herbalist at heart and know that there are powerful herbs that will cure almost anything, but so many people are brainwashed into thinking the Medical Establishment is God.

Nature didn't make things complicated for us, in fact, the answer are all around us we have just forgotten how to see for ourselves.

Peace Out,

RT
edit on 3-2-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)
Yes, the brain washing is quite complete in some people. But again i do not blame them for being in this state of mind. The system is just too complicated for them to extricate themselves from, alone. I have family members who refuse to consider alternatives because of it. Some, are just too far gone to help, at least it appears that way. We just lost a family member to heart disease, he just could not get it that Vitamin C could have reversed it. Too late now...for him.

I have to agree with you about simplicity. It seems the more complicated a subject is, the more corrupted it becomes. No matter what the subject is.



posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by USN1983

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
To date the pains are still gone. I am down to only a maintenance dose of 4 caps a week. All in all Im at 98 99 % of pain free. And that is really something from where I was.



Which brand of Cat's Claw are you taking?
I am using the Cats Claw from Swansons, 250 caps, 500 mg. 6.99 USD.

www.swansonvitamins.com...

Good luck to you



posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by davjan4
I've been taking cats claw for my shoulders since just a few days after reading this post. My should pain is 100% gone. It only took a couple of days. It's been gone ever since. I just take a maintenence dose of 30 drops a day ( I take the tincture). I told my dad about it, who had been suffering from debilitating neck pain. The cats claw pretty much took care of it. He ran out and switched brands to a cheaper one and is back in bed today with severe neck pain. My mom is going back to get seom of the original type he had and see if it works. I'm thinking it will...


It makes me very happy to hear others are getting some benefit from the Cats Claw. I hope it works for your Dad, but don't forget other family members who might benefit as well. All I can say, is never give up the ship, keep tying.



posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus
 


Great information.

Is this it?

store.thegreenpharmacy.com...

If this is it, I plan to get it for my mother who has back pain and fibro.



posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye
 


Where is the best place to get it? The best kind?

S&F BTW!!!!!

edit on 7-2-2013 by Kituwa because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kituwa
reply to post by All Seeing Eye
 


Where is the best place to get it? The best kind?

S&F BTW!!!!!

edit on 7-2-2013 by Kituwa because: (no reason given)
The best? I cant attest to all the manufaturers and the products they sell. What you want is" Cat’s Claw Root (Uncaria tomentosa) " Im not certain about the Root version as it is the bark that has the active ingredient. I could be wrong on that.

Here is the link for the Cats Claw that worked for me. www.swansonvitamins.com... But as always, shop around



posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
S&F!!!!!!!

Going to give Cat's Claw a try.

Thanks OP



posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Shoulder pain still 100% gone. Not going to the surgeon. Happy.

I may get the pound of cats claw, get some vodka and make my own...



posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
UPDATE:

New disclosure of Bacteria infections cause at least 50% of back pains. I guess I was on to something



What do acne and chronic back pain have in common? Well, as it turns out, more than people once thought. A group at the University of Southern Denmark have found that the same bacteria that gives people spots might be to blame for up to 40% of patients with lower back pain. What’s more, these infections can be treated with antibiotics.
thebrainbank.scienceblog.com...


(NaturalNews) The latest science reveals that antibiotics may serve a legitimate and defining purpose in medicine after all, but probably not in the way you might think. Researchers from the University of Southern Denmark recently discovered that as many as 50 percent of all cases of lower back pain are more than likely the result of invading bacteria, for which a focused and limited dose of antibiotic drugs may be beneficial at providing lasting relief and potentially even a permanent cure for the debilitating condition.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...



The latest studies from the University of Southern Denmark build on previous research, which shows that between 7% and 53% of patients with herniated discs have a type of bacteria. In these patients the bacteria entered the disc at the time it was herniated, or “slipped.”
newyork.cbslocal.com...



posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by davjan4
Shoulder pain still 100% gone. Not going to the surgeon. Happy.

I may get the pound of cats claw, get some vodka and make my own...
Dont forget to mega dose Vit C





new topics

top topics



 
44
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join