It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Stone Vases-The Smoking Gun In The Advanced Technology Debate?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Philippines

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Originally posted by Harte

Hand waving, this time with a few arm flaps.

Harte

I'll take that as a concession. You know you can't dispute the marks because there is no way around the fact they were caused by high speed tools and that is the slippery slope you guys just don't want to go down. It's simple but impossible to get around and you know it.

More hand waving again.

These marks have been completely explained, according to every detail you've provided.

Of course, you can't provide any of the requested detail.

Just the waving.

Harte

what are you talking about? nothing you've provided has been conclusive. could you do me a favor and show me where someone demonstrates how hand tooling leaves high speed marks?

How about you support the claim that these are "high speed marks?"

And not with another quote from Dunn.

You criticize the evidence I and others have provided, while providing absolutely nothing to back up your own claims.

This is called trolling.

Harte
edit on 12/8/2012 by Harte because: (no reason given)

"evidence" you've provided has been baloney. take one of the diagrams for example of the core drill bow saw. Don't you think the wooden stick shaft would grind down before the granite? This all sounds easy on paper but so far I haven't seen anything actually being replicated to these levels of sophistication.

Are you proof reading what you're typing? I suppose if you're trying to drill into granite with a wooden shaft/boring bit, you will probably grind down the stick, you're right. However, the thread is discussing using copper tubes as the boring bit, and with abrasives and time you will erode/drill the stone away.

Perhaps you would be better off trying to explain how Ed Leedskalnin created coral castle. I think if you can explain how he drilled and moved the stones there, you could then compare his technology to the egyptians.

Coral Castle

I found this interesting concerning Leedskalnin's nine ton gate, "Then, in 1986, the gate stopped opening. A team of engineers was brought in for consultation. In order to remove the gate, six men and a 50 ton crane were utilized. Once the gate was removed. it was discovered that Ed had centered and balanced the nine-ton piece of rock on an old truck bearing. He had drilled an almost perfectly round hole from top to bottom of the eight-foot-tall gate with no electric tools. Today , a laser-controlled high speed drill would be used to do the same work. "

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by undo
info is accelerating. soon we either all be vindicated or they will wipe us and start over and in 6000 years from now, some other culture will trying to explain away our culture

There will be zillions of artifact to show >we< had a high tech civilization from kilometer long tunnels bored thru granite, ceramics, radioactives, mounds of plastic, brick, glass and other non perishables - not to mention all the gold and cut gems which will last until the crust is subducted

"We," especially that we know were in an all expansive type universe

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

reply to post by will2learn

I support the idea that a wide range of high tech tools were used early on and later after the owners of the technology left the people tried to emulate their work.

Do you follow Dunn's ridiculous excuse that the 'advanced tools' either rotted, being so high tech or the owners took all the tools with them? Despite this we have brass and bronze, silver and other artifacts in the arcaheological record, yet not a single high tech machine. The best they can find is some plate from a scepter or a siva disk that happens to have 'teeth' around the edges.

When are these guys going to realize that what is found is what they had to work with. Tools that can deliver megawatts of light energy HAVE been found in the museums. Any fool can use them to vaporize lines in stone, it takes a craftsman with a potters wheel or a similar mechanical device to make these sorts of ooparts. No new parts or complete machines have to be imagined, no wonder the mainstream laughs this sort of stuff off its easy.

See Jordans site for Ancient Solar Stone Cutting Techniques or better still see the video links of ppl using this tech its easier than dreaming up excuses for Dunn's work. I thought the GPP was hilarious, read it again and it was even funnier. He does at least put old observations into terms we can all understand, for that we can thank him. His ideas on antiquity seem to be biased by 50 years at the grindstone and a couple of years using weak lasers

Will

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

The pyramids are believed to have started construction in 2584 BC, you think they built the pyramids without some kind of pulley system?

What's 300 years between pottery and a world wonder, I wonder?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by will2learn

I support the idea that a wide range of high tech tools were used early on and later after the owners of the technology left the people tried to emulate their work.

Do you follow Dunn's ridiculous excuse that the 'advanced tools' either rotted, being so high tech or the owners took all the tools with them? Despite this we have brass and bronze, silver and other artifacts in the arcaheological record, yet not a single high tech machine. The best they can find is some plate from a scepter or a siva disk that happens to have 'teeth' around the edges.

When are these guys going to realize that what is found is what they had to work with. Tools that can deliver megawatts of light energy HAVE been found in the museums. Any fool can use them to vaporize lines in stone, it takes a craftsman with a potters wheel or a similar mechanical device to make these sorts of ooparts. No new parts or complete machines have to be imagined, no wonder the mainstream laughs this sort of stuff off its easy.

See Jordans site for Ancient Solar Stone Cutting Techniques or better still see the video links of ppl using this tech its easier than dreaming up excuses for Dunn's work. I thought the GPP was hilarious, read it again and it was even funnier. He does at least put old observations into terms we can all understand, for that we can thank him. His ideas on antiquity seem to be biased by 50 years at the grindstone and a couple of years using weak lasers

Will
I agree with him that tools were used that were far beyond what contemporary theorists are suggesting. After that we may somewhat agree on some things and some other things he says are interesting but I don't necessarilly agree with him on everything he says. the gist is they had advanced tools, I believe they were taken by their owners off planet. that's why you don't find them.

I can imagine that the things which were actually made by hand were done to emulate the originals.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Will
I agree with him that tools were used that were far beyond what contemporary theorists are suggesting. After that we may somewhat agree on some things and some other things he says are interesting but I don't necessarilly agree with him on everything he says. the gist is they had advanced tools, I believe they were taken by their owners off planet. that's why you don't find them.

I can imagine that the things which were actually made by hand were done to emulate the originals.

Does Dunn add 'off the planet' answers to the where are the tools question? I guess thats where you diverge in opinion, but Dunn's microwave beam was being sent in to space for no apparent reason so its not that far off of his viewpoint

Anything can have been taken off the planet leaving no trace at all so just about anything is possible. Why stop at advanced machine working stones. The stones could have been created from a matter generator. Most working in this field have to set limits on the imagination, its nice to speculate, but what can be proven?

Will

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

but Dunn's microwave beam was being sent in to space for no apparent reason so its not that far off of his viewpoint

Anything can have been taken off the planet leaving no trace at all so just about anything is possible. Why stop at advanced machine working stones. The stones could have been created from a matter generator. Most working in this field have to set limits on the imagination, its nice to speculate, but what can be proven?

Will

according to Sitchin the Great Pyramid was a beacon in the flight path for landing on Earth and the landing zone was in Baalbek. It resonated with various types of stones inside its nooks and coffers combined with the action of underground water. It was destroyed by an angry brother of the guy who built it.

and by a strange coincidence it appears that the limestone blocks that make it are aggregate blocks made individually and then set in place. The individually sized blocks actually form a tighter fit when shaken by earthquakes. This heap of stones is very complex in it's state of the art symmetry and quality of finish, not to mention the math ratios with the meter, pi, the golden ratio and even the speed of light. There is much more thought behind this than ropes and sticks.

take for example the Serapeum in Egypt

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

according to Sitchin the Great Pyramid was a beacon in the flight path for landing on Earth and the landing zone was in Baalbek. It resonated with various types of stones inside its nooks and coffers combined with the action of underground water. It was destroyed by an angry brother of the guy who built it.

and by a strange coincidence it appears that the limestone blocks that make it are aggregate blocks made individually and then set in place. The individually sized blocks actually form a tighter fit when shaken by earthquakes. This heap of stones is very complex in it's state of the art symmetry and quality of finish, not to mention the math ratios with the meter, pi, the golden ratio and even the speed of light. There is much more thought behind this than ropes and sticks.

Stichin & Dunn are hilarious, alins need a beacon to find earth

If they knew the speed of light why didn't they just write it down on a large temple wall? What units did they use Stadia per hour?

Will

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
So if you refuse to believe that the AE could do this work - where is the infrastructure and development of the advanced machinery you feel is needed to do this type of designs? You'll need to find that technology to be believed.

How the AE made granite vases

Question: Are all AE vases 'perfect"? If they had high technology they should be - are they?
edit on 29/11/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

All I can say, is,

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

One guy did it with the Solar Sinter Project, used a computer but a potter's wheel could have achieved these designs with the same technique.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Stichin & Dunn are hilarious, alins need a beacon to find earth

If they knew the speed of light why didn't they just write it down on a large temple wall? What units did they use Stadia per hour?

Will

what makes you think they didn't need a landing beacon to show them the landing area? what do you know about their technology and how do you know it? take your foot out of your mouth before you try to answer

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

what makes you think they didn't need a landing beacon to show them the landing area? what do you know about their technology and how do you know it? take your foot out of your mouth before you try to answer

Its simple logic, when us real primitive folk landed on the moon or mars, there was no beacon to follow, we just did it. Likewise I suspect a super advanced alin race would need no tracking beam or land/launch pad.

Put your feet back on the ground, its simple

Will

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Its simple logic, when us real primitive folk landed on the moon or mars, there was no beacon to follow, we just did it. Likewise I suspect a super advanced alin race would need no tracking beam or land/launch pad.

Put your feet back on the ground, its simple

Will
you would need one if you were piloting the craft from many different places. Our astronauts were passive passengers, these "super advanced alins" are probably more autonomous in their goals.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

How do you think they got here in the first place?

Will

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Will

Remote controlled, disposable pyramids were sent down to the surface first so that they could find their way down.

Who knew aliens don't know up from down?

Of course, earlier, other remote controlled pyramids must have been sent down to guide those other remote controlled pyramids down, ad infinitum.

Obviously, that's why there's so many pyramids around the world!

Harte

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Will

no idea but it makes sense they came here from somewhere else because they already had reached a certain level of technological sophistication. I don't doubt there could have been many types of sentient beings here throughout the planet's history. Why not?

We may be coming out of a deep sleep as a species by accepting these ideas. Or maybe we're going to be blasted back to the stone age on the 21st

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Of course, earlier, other remote controlled pyramids must have been sent down to guide those other remote controlled pyramids down, ad infinitum.

I was talking about Giza but I don't doubt there are pyramids with special qualities contained in the sacred geometry that give each design some esoteric ability to function in a specific way. You act like you know everything about everything, it's so egocentric and tedious.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I was talking about Giza but I don't doubt there are pyramids with special qualities contained in the sacred geometry that give each design some esoteric ability to function in a specific way. You act like you know everything about everything, it's so egocentric and tedious.

Tedious?

Not at all like glomming on to the premise of Stargate as if it were some sort of reality!

Geez, what's next? A bat-a-rang? The Great Gazoo?

Don't tell me ... "Heroes" was a true story?

Harte

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I think if this thread proves anything, it is that the mysteries of Ancient Egypt are still foreign to us.
We have ideas how they lived, some good theories, some terrible theories.

This is a circular argument with no end in sight.

At the end of the day it really does not matter who is right or wrong.

What matters is people need to never stop asking questions and hopefully the true answers will be revealed to us one day down the line.

Thank you to everyone that has posted on this thread. Maybe one day we will all know the absolute truth behind Ancient Egypt.

edit on 12/13/2012 by mcx1942 because: edit

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Tedious?

Not at all like glomming on to the premise of Stargate as if it were some sort of reality!

Geez, what's next? A bat-a-rang? The Great Gazoo?

Don't tell me ... "Heroes" was a true story?

Harte

the giggle factor is all you have left. not one bit of a counter argument to move the discussion. all you can do now is make jokes.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join