It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serbian Village Issues Vampire Threat Alert

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

Who knows there may be some truth to it. Prince Philip of UK has openly admitted to being a direct decendant of IVAN the IMPALER who is considered the original Vampire. He is also related to the Royalty of Russia. It has also been revealed that the same Royal family dined on human flesh. Has all of this died out or simply gone underground? Romania is on the Russia border and is considered one of the UK Royals play ground. Truth can be stranger than fiction.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I'm weaving garlic amulets, fast as my widdle fingers can...gonna corner the market, I am.....

Who wants to build my online garlic store......

Des
edit on 28-11-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
In Japan when a monster attacks it is time to call upon Godzilla, but in the sleepy little area of Serbia all they can do is hope. Hope that when the Vukudlak(vampire-werewolf type creature thought to roam the countryside throughout their history) rises and threatens the people a Kresniki(the unbaptised dead, who rises to slay vampires using fennel stalks or hawthorn stakes, with the ability to turn into a wolf, horse, or giant) will come to their aid. Although both are a threat to the people on their own if the two shall meet they will attack each other. This gives the people the opportunity to strike at the victor while it is in a weakened state. The Garlic and crosses protect their homes and force the Vukudlak to roam making the chances of a Kresniki coming to their aid a higher possibility. I hope the Kresniki rises and all comes out well for these people.
edit on 28-11-2012 by Agarta because: SSM(Stupid spelling mistake)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The most important question of this article?

Does the vampire sparkle?

I put vampires in the same category as the wolfman and Frankenstein.

Then again, I believe in Bigfoot, Alien Contact, UFO's, and life after death/interactions with bodyless spirits.

To each their own, I suppose.

-TS

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Guys, we need to take this seriously.
It seems like the majority of the posts here do not think that its a big deal because the vampires are not attacking in your country.
But we need to realize that this will be more of an epidemic, it could be a war thats been brewing for centuries.

according to this article I found:

His name is Dracula (the Draco constellation is the alleged home of the royal reptilian bloodlines). He is called "Count" Dracula (symbolic of the way these Draco bloodlines have been carried by "human" royalty and aristocracy). Dracula is a vampire (symbolic of the need of the Draco reptilians to drink human blood and feed off human energy). Dracula shape-shifts, appears and disappears (symbolic of the reptilian shape-shifters). He cannot stand direct sunlight (what some say of the reptilians and greys). He comes in through "windows" (symbolic of the interdimensional portals through which reptilian entities enter our world).

Sounds a little familiar doesn't it (last night maybe?)

and more;

Stoker's character was largely based on a man called Dracula or Vlad the Impaler, (in Romanian - Vlad Tepes) the 15th-century ruler of a country called Wallachia, not far from the Black Sea in what is now Romania (Rom = reptilian bloodlines). This was the same region that was once called Transylvania, the home of the most famous vampire legends, and the Danube River valley, which runs from Germany to Romania and into the Black Sea, is a name that comes up very often in the history of the bloodlines.

Anyways, allot of wars started with Serbia and this Vampire thing could go badly.

Just imagine a whole village of un-dead, bloodsucking things, sucking and spreading from town to town.

just imagine

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984
The most important question of this article?

Does the vampire sparkle?

We have to work with evidence remember... Now as we all know you can't put lies on the internet...

So i guess i'd have to say "yes" they sparkle...

Proof?

Sparkle sparkle!

edit on 28-11-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

Ok, I'm sorry but.................you just put reptiles and vampires in the same sentence and then claimed they are going to war with us.

How can I possibly discuss this with a straight face? No really, make me see some sort of logic here, cuz I ain't getting it.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

I can't take this seriously, the way you put it. It makes no sense. Do you really think, in light of our global economy, and warring in the Mid-East...that vampiric reptilians, are our real problem....I don't think so....

Des

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
reply to post by DrGod

Ok, I'm sorry but.................you just put reptiles and vampires in the same sentence and then claimed they are going to war with us.

How can I possibly discuss this with a straight face? No really, make me see some sort of logic here, cuz I ain't getting it.

I'm just asking you to imagine.
Then slowly let it sink in until you believe it.

It makes perfectly crystal-lens, clear, polished this morning, sense, doesn't it?

This could be used as a way to raise taxes and move in military bases to strategic spots in the Balkans.

Aslo, with Osama "officially" dead now, TPTB need a new Goldberg.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Just think about the big picture and the epic war that has been raging throughout our Universe for countless millennium.

And see the above response to Doodle19815

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrGod

reply to post by DrGod

I'm just asking you to imagine.
Then slowly let it sink in until you believe it.

It makes perfectly crystal-lens, clear, polished this morning, sense, doesn't it?

This could be used as a way to raise taxes and move in military bases to strategic spots in the Balkans.

Aslo, with Osama "officially" dead now, TPTB need a new Goldberg.

Whoa! Stop right there Mr.!

Are you telling me... that this is going to be used to raise taxes and move in military bases to strategic spots i the Balkans.

Please, move to Hollywood, CA the world awaits your greatness!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Ok. I do see now that I have created a problem with the investigation that I'm working on.

I guess you cannot mix Vampires, Sasquatch and Reptilians into the same thread.

Apparently this is taboo even for Above Top Secret.com?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Well I guess with the amount of depleted uranium in the Balkans everything is possible, even the reptilian vampires EBE sasquatch thing all in one

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

The winged bastards are easily placated.

People in Africa think you can cure AIDS by screwing a goat, IDGAF what some (most probably) drunk Serbian mayor thinks. Thanks for the share, but you lost me at 'Mods please feel free to move this'.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrGod
reply to post by Destinyone

Just think about the big picture and the epic war that has been raging throughout our Universe for countless millennium.

And see the above response to Doodle19815

What *epic* war in our Universe?????

Methinks we live in different Universes....

Des

edit on 28-11-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

I take back that thing I said about vampires in my bloodlines. Now I am scared you will hunt me down for testing.
My Dad is 6'5" so maybe there is a squatch connection!

*Throws hands up in they air and walks off in search of Des to help make garlic amulets mumbling something about if you can't beat 'em...........*

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Wait.....why are they in boats? I thought they turned into bats and flew!

Well shoot, time to brush up on my folklore.

This is one way the truth is controlled, mix in false, and often outrageous details with the truth, so that people will dismiss it entirely. I'm not saying you personally are obfuscating the truth, just that that is how it's done, and having them turn into bats is a good way to make the whole subject a mockery

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

interesting topic ...considering I just watched Abraham Lincoln ~ Vampire Hunter last night
that movie certainly gave an interesting perspective and new twist on historical storytelling. One things for sure, the "tales of vampires" have persisted so much throughout the ages, that it certainly does make one wonder if they really do exist/existed.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

Agreed.
People need to realize that the new threat to our modern society is no longer just terrorism, it's the very real waking fact that hidden creatures and monsters that have been hiding in the cracks of this world are starting to surface.

Hollywood tries to paint the picture as if these types of beings are "cool" and that zombies are easy to kill, etc..

We need to wake up and become educated on the real threat from previously-mythological entities before it's too late.
Before we wake up in the middle of the night with shattered glass all around and see that a blood covered creature is sitting on your window sill waiting to pounce onto you with teeth and nails slashing in every direction.

edit on 28-11-2012 by DrGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
well, who invented the time machine and
flipped the switch and took us back to the
1500's?

come on, which one of you did it...

news reports of vampires..... wow...
i guess we should line everyone up that is sick
and get the leeches out and cure them as well.

my question is how in this day and age can any
country publicize something like this and get away with it.

im guessing next we will read reports of witches and
a have to go door to door and start burning people in the
streets.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join