It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serbian Village Issues Vampire Threat Alert

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Mods please move to general conspiracies if need be or elsewhere, not sure

Actual Headline:
The Serbian village that's warning of a vampire on the loose

Apparently a vampire has lost his long time home and is now posing a serious threat to the nearby village.

From the Article:

R esidents of the western Serbian village of Zarozje reportedly received a unique public health warning recently, when the town's mayor cautioned that a vampire was on the loose. That is not a joke, and the people of Zarozje are taking heed and stocking up on garlic bulbs and crosses.

It seems that Serbia has had allot of vampires and this is not any kind of new problem

....Serbia alone has a number of infamous vampires in addition to Savonovic. Many feature prominently in the country's.....

Link

I like how the reporter tries to "cover it up" and make it look like a "legend" or "folklore".

As if we are supposed to buy:

the curiosities they discovered when bodies were exhumed, like blood around the corpse's mouth, nose, or ears, which we now know is a natural occurrence.

as an actual fact. Which we know?

Obvious cover up for the very real existence of the purest forms of The Bloodline.
These reptilian, shape-shifting entities have been with us since they helped make us.

Good luck, small town in Serbia.

edit on 28-11-2012 by DrGod because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

Oh boy...this is gonna be a fun thread.....

Des

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

as an actual fact. Which we know?

Obvious cover up for the very real existence of the purest forms of The Bloodline.
These reptilian, shape-shifting entities have been with us since they help make us.

Good luck, small town in Serbia.

They think the truth can be hidden as The Hierarchy remains the same.
These Eve'lian, Adam's apple purple-people eaters have been here making voodoo dolls the whole time.'

Good luck, small town's everywhere!

Ya know what? We can't just sit here and do nothing. It's time we win this fight, once and for all. This is my CALL TO ARMS!

I suggest someone gets in contact with the local government of the town, while I gather the troops. Who's with me?

lol
edit on 28-11-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: additional comment

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

So basically a mayor in a small village in the middle of nowhere understands the concept of promoting fear in the population...

I'd bet its close to election time...

On the plus side... This does show evidence that the general population of the world is composed of complete morons...

IF i ever go on vacation around there i'll be sure to bring my frankenstein costume

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Well, I'm sure they feel the same way about our unsolved missing children statistics matched up against our Sasquatch population.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrGod
reply to post by Akragon

Well, I'm sure they feel the same way about our unsolved missing children statistics matched up against our Sasquatch population.

Well... theres murderers and kidnappers all over the world... so no supprizes there...

At least theres a little evidence Bigfoot might exist... On the other hand there is absolutely no evidence that vampires exist... aside from a few sickos that believe they are vampires...

Please refer to my original statement for what i think of them

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I just want to know if their vampires sparkle.

Not sure what else to write, really, hope everyone stays safe

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I find it fascinating that a city with less than 1000 people in it, can make a claim that there are vampires loose.... and I'm half way around the world having to listen to this nonsense lol!!

Serbia, Zarožje

I can't link the google maps, but I will tell you this... it's small.

Do you think that this could become a ploy to manipulate the local prices of garlic, and the mayor is getting paid off?

Uh oh, CONSPIRACY!!!

link   
I have supposed vampires in my bloodline so I LOVE this thread already.

I do wonder if the mayor is the local garlic farmer?

link   

Originally posted by Miri08
I just want to know if their vampires sparkle.

BEST post in the thread!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
For one reason or another, I've never given vampires a ton of thought...I think I try and avoid fad topics at all costs, and Twilight and Trueblood have made vampires the ultimate fad in the last few years.

But I could see it as a possibility, that a long time ago some group of humans found drinking blood had super positive health effects and created a cult around the practice...

Stuff like immortality, super strength, and enlarged canines might be hyperbole. But maybe there are groups that use blood drinking as a boost. Probably yeah.

link   
This case is quite interesting because they are not known to be a superstitious people, contradictory to what the article says..I bet the garlic sales are booming over there
peace,sugarcookie1

link   
Interesting thread. I am sure someone passed down the wire that the Lycans are near the opposite border of the country with the sasquatch nation grouping up at the north. This could be a very dark time for that poor Serbian village...

Definite fear mongering going on here.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
In vampire lore, Europe seems to be their favorite spot on earth to hang about.

Eastern Europe in particular, I guess the boat ride across the pond is a bit much for them.

SS

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Well I do want to know, darn it

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by DrGod

IF i ever go on vacation around there i'll be sure to bring my frankenstein costume

I don't think anything ever worked out for Frankenstein so I wouldn't recommend that.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by DrGod

I don't think anything ever worked out for Frankenstein so I wouldn't recommend that.

Hmmm...

You might be right...

Perhaps i'll bring the optimus prime costume instead...

More believable

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

I think it's because the Reptilian bloodline that the vampires maintain originated from that part of the world.
There are some that have moved to the new world. New York City has quite a few living in seclusion.

Edit: And "everybody" knows that New Orleans has always been home to a few vampires.

edit on 28-11-2012 by DrGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle
In vampire lore, Europe seems to be their favorite spot on earth to hang about.

Eastern Europe in particular, I guess the boat ride across the pond is a bit much for them.

SS

Many a poor vampire met their end that way... they got seasick and fell in the water. They don't seem to like water much. Has a corrosive effect to them I hear.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

Wait.....why are they in boats? I thought they turned into bats and flew!

Well shoot, time to brush up on my folklore.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join