Take Your Best Shot: The Moon Landings Were A HOAX!

page: 4
21
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001
 


On front screen projection: If you have a big enough, nonreflective, screen, you should be able to get the illusion to work. You would just need to project the colors that, when combined, will be close enough to black to create the illusion.

On the radiation: There is no way anyone can argue with numbers that come from the very people who perpetrate the "hoax".

I put hoax in quotes, because I do not know if it is a hoax or a fact, and, tbh, I don't really care if it was a hoax or not. Thus, explaining my lack of effort in the other posts. My original post was just to give you some ideas to play with.




posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001
 


Well then who is to say they didn't do such a thing and their evidence wasn't sufficient.
Also, how does one gain vindication from anonymous evidence? What would they stand to gain?



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain


And no, i do not believe there is any good reason for abstaining to swear on the bible if they actually DID go to the moon, especially when there is 5k attached, as well as the opportunity of shutting up most of the moon hoax-believers all in one fell swoop.

 


Why would 5k matter? They could show up to a birthday party, shake hands and get more than 5k for appearance fee....



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart
The moon landings were one of the last things I believed the government was actually honest about. Then I saw this film, which makes me think otherwise.


The mass media-enabled Government lies certainly precede WWI, possibly even the Civil War?



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by delusion

Originally posted by DEV1L79


"we can't take pictures of the moon landing area or the flag as a telescope couldn't see it" Bull


Well I posted this in the other thread, so it's not much trouble to post it again, even though it probably wont satisfy...




I'm sorry man, but those are really laughable...from a point of offering them as proof of the event.

If I were to offer pics like these as evidence to some hard core debunker of conspiracy theories, this is what he would have said:

1. pics are too blurry to see anything of substance
2. dead pixels or lens flare/reflection, uneven ground, shadows (for the white rectangular part in the antares 3x enlarged pic)
3. probably a natural formation we still know nothing about (lines)

Now, I'm not saying they are, I'm simply saying, apply your critical thinking toward your case also. Demand what you demand from the conspiracy theorists. Hard core, clear, undeniable, raw proof. These LRO pics are certainly not such proof. You come from a stand point of already "knowing" and mentally accepting we went there, and it's easy for you to accept them, but would you accept them as proof If you never heard of a man going to the moon?

Would they convince you?



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
How about the "accidental" destruction of evidence?

And then telling us, the recorded broadcast looks better than the original recordings


Reuters: Moon landing tapes got erased, NASA admits
edit on 28.11.2012 by grobi77 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
DJ, I would be interested to know if you have watched the film, "Kubrick's Odyssey". If so, I would be even more interested on your thoughts about what facts the film presents and about how plausible the things it only suggests are, in your mind.

I know for me, this film was an eye opener and not in the sense of OMG the moon landings are definitely fake because there are no tracks around that rover or OMG the flag is swaying, so fake but more in the sense of circumstance, motive and need.

This film doesn't deal in age old hoaxes that have been beaten to death a million times already and if you haven't seen it, I would suggest the watch, it's an hour of time that may be well spent if for no other reason then to give you something else to "debunk".



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by grobi77
 


Thanks for mentioning that one.

Such facts really spook me out. I mean...really man...you erased it??? An original record of one of if not the greatest achievements of man kind...you simply erased it??

And you went to the Moon you say?

Some of the facts around this case really don't help it's cause.


But I think we sidetracked from the original idea of the OP...



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho
 


Forget about the 5k...

Why not do it for free...you are the bearer of the truth...you have been to the Moon...a man challenges you to swear on the Bible that you did go there.

I would never shy away from the truth...nobody would if they think they are truthful. It's instinctive. Swear on it, and tell the man he can keep his money. You walk away a big man. Big Kahuna.



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Here is an article from NASA in 2001 entitled: "The Great Moon Hoax". This article is a rebuttal.

Link: science.nasa.gov...

I personally believe that we did land on the moon.



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by boncho
 


Forget about the 5k...

Why not do it for free...you are the bearer of the truth...you have been to the Moon...a man challenges you to swear on the Bible that you did go there.

I would never shy away from the truth...nobody would if they think they are truthful. It's instinctive. Swear on it, and tell the man he can keep his money. You walk away a big man. Big Kahuna.



And you pander to people making money off slandering your accomplishments on a daily basis. Those who profit off this kind of thing are never happy. They rarely offer anything up to say, "Well if this was the case, I would change my position."

On the other hand, I haven't seen anything conclusive enough to doubt the moon landings. So I will believe they happened for now...



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

I'm sorry man, but those are really laughable...from a point of offering them as proof of the event.

If I were to offer pics like these as evidence to some hard core debunker of conspiracy theories, this is what he would have said:

1. pics are too blurry to see anything of substance
2. dead pixels or lens flare/reflection, uneven ground, shadows (for the white rectangular part in the antares 3x enlarged pic)
3. probably a natural formation we still know nothing about (lines)

Now, I'm not saying they are, I'm simply saying, apply your critical thinking toward your case also. Demand what you demand from the conspiracy theorists. Hard core, clear, undeniable, raw proof. These LRO pics are certainly not such proof. You come from a stand point of already "knowing" and mentally accepting we went there, and it's easy for you to accept them, but would you accept them as proof If you never heard of a man going to the moon?

Would they convince you?



Yeah I'm aware that conspiracy believers won't accept these, but it's often said, 'why isn't there a photo of the landing sites'. Well, there is one. That they don't choose to believe it is not my problem.
And it's more in combination with the other activity of the moon landings that is the proof to me. But I'm not emotionally invested in believing it was all fake in the first place unlike they are, and that's the biggest block to any evidence.
Maybe when remote control probes are real cheap and a good quality live stream can be organised, that might convince. But you have to convince them at every step of the way it's a real probe, actually happening, or they'll just say the live stream is faked.
They'll have to watch the rocket take off from earth, look at pictures taking a live picture of earth, which can be confirmed by cloud patterns and current weather conditions, be sitting in on the mission every step of the way. It's a lot of trouble to go to just to cure someone's reality delusion.
Maybe there's some kind radio telescope capable of a spectropic analysis that can show the materials from the missions are on the moon? Maybe that's a less troubling way of proving it.



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
they were a hoax because if you take a look at a lot of small anomalies you don't understand you can convince yourself it was fake to kill time on the innerwebz



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by grobi77
How about the "accidental" destruction of evidence?

And then telling us, the recorded broadcast looks better than the original recordings


Reuters: Moon landing tapes got erased, NASA admits
edit on 28.11.2012 by grobi77 because: (no reason given)


larry baysinger listened in on those conversations, and recorded some of them. if you really care, you can find them.



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by delusion
They'll have to watch the rocket take off from earth, look at pictures taking a live picture of earth, which can be confirmed by cloud patterns and current weather conditions, be sitting in on the mission every step of the way. It's a lot of trouble to go to just to cure someone's reality delusion.


Even that will not cure their delusion, they will just claim it is CGI, or NASA flew a secret mission just to plant the stuff!. They are not at all interested in reality. As can be seen here, where every silly claim they bring up is destroyed with facts.



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal
 


I thought we were supposed to prove it was a hoax not that we werent the first ones there.



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal
 


Wait, Steven Greer said he saw the video of this? I know he believes it but I didnt know he saw video. ( or did he ?) This is a very interesting "story" told about the lunar landings. Not true of course but interesting.



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain
 


For five thousand dollars I'd put my hand on the bible and swear I'm a frog who's learned to type. Whats gonna happen. Lightning?



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain
 


Dont believe everything you hear. And these guys were all well paid for what they did. They didnt need to swear to anything for money. They got paid and they got famous because they risked their lives. NASA would not endeavor this project today with the technology they had back then. Its too dangerous. Here truly was a case where they didnt know what they didnt know.



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce
 


Well that wont work. If NASA can fly a secret mission to plant stuff up there then they went there. End of Hoax. Have to go there to plant stuff there.





top topics
 
21
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join


Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant
read more: Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant