It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Mosque Preaches Jihad..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
In a recording of another lecture obtained by The Canadian Press, Sheik Younus Kathrada lashes out at Israelis for killing Hamas founder Sheik Ahmed Yassin late last March.

"We know what happened over the last week and how the brothers of the monkeys and the swine assassinated and murdered one of the heroes of Islam, the Salah al-Din of this day and age, Ahmed Yassin."

"When the Muslims have a leader, when the Muslims have the strength and the ability to take on an enemy, then absolutely they call the other nations towards Islam," he says.

"Should they reject the message then they will declare war upon them. That is what we know as the offensive jihad."

"There is a good reason for that. It is in order to establish security on this Earth. It is so that the word of Allah will be the superior word."

It's funny and yet ironic, the Bush Administration is claiming to be fighting global terrorism in order to establish security on Earth. Is the spread of radical Islam growing and even worse reaching the cold northern land of Canada?

Read it here

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
does anyone else smell some of that pre-emptive war?

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
There has been a fair bit of coverage in the Canadian media about Muslims who feel unfairly villified by Canadian society. So what do they do? Rather than condem Imams who preach such hate, they condem the society which they claim villifies them and the media which presents their side of the story. Way to get your message out folks.

The head of the Canadian Islamic Congress in an Op-Ed piece actually said that the rabid anti Semetic, anti-American Muslim is a "mythical construct" These folks need a remedial course in public relations. If large segments of society percieve you in a certain way, you don't change that perception by launching into a diatrabe criticizing those people.

When everybody is down on you, maybe you should have a look in your own backyard first.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghoztface

LOL, I guess we Canadians should surrender right now, then, and prepare to welcome the American military with flowers

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Otts

Originally posted by Ghoztface

LOL, I guess we Canadians should surrender right now, then, and prepare to welcome the American military with flowers

What he heck are you laughing at? If you are, as you state, a "proud Liberal" then, IMHO you are responsible (assuming you are voting age) for creating the situation that Canada finds itself in today. That being a country that cannot protect it's sovereignty let alone defend it's populace from terrorism.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Bummer - I'll be nice because you're new... but I'll just let you know that I don't respond to accusations very well, and I sure don't feel the need to "apologize" or "take responsibility" for the actions of my government.

I'll laugh all I want, thank you very much.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Where are the thought police when you need them? Because they're not doign their job, because this sucker got through and actually spouted some rabid crap.

Yes, the Canadian government can control the thoughts, words and actions of its citizens. Just like the US State Department can control all those crazy skinheads and KKK members.

Get over it.

DE

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
You know, this is no surprise to me. Mullahs are preaching Jihad just as much in America as they are in Canada, France, and the middle east.

Their right to preach whatever they want is protected just as much in this country as it is these others mentioned. That's why we're considered free countries.

99.9% (literally) of Muslims want no part of Jihad against what fundamentalists view as infidel countries. If one mosque in Canada is preaching Jihad, there is a probability of about .005% of one person actually carrying it out.

There is no real reason to worry about the Muslims that have lived in free societies for most of their lives. We only need worry about the ones that have entered recently, or have yet still to enter. Their goals may be terrorism.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Personally, I love Isreal's style...and their preferred method of taking out terrorists with a rocket at their car!

BOOM!

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
reaching the cold northern land of Canada?

You americans are so stereotypical..... Remember Canada is not just 'one person', there are induviduals in this country just as there is in yours. This islamic man that you speak of is just one of many people that think like him, here in Canada and even more to be found in your own country. So, I suggest you fix your own problems before you crazys push the button on Canada.

*Humpty imagines Syntaxer to look like a Bush, have a strong texan accent, and support the 'war on terrorisim'*

... Do you like my stereotyping???

[edit on 10/22/04 by HumptyDumpty]

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Personally, I love Isreal's style...and their preferred method of taking out terrorists with a rocket at their car!

BOOM!

And creating a cycle of violence with no end in sight.

The only way this tactic would be effective is if all of the terrorists were in the car that was blown up, and they were all eliminated from the face instantaneously. As long as Israel and others continue killing 2 or 3 terrorist at a time, it will only ensure that there will be double that to replace them.

I don't have a real solution. Obviously this one could never happen. Terrorism is with us, I'm afraid, until God dies.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Otts

That's actually pretty funny and reminds me of Vietnam hollywood movies.

But on a serious note,

Rudwan Khalil regularly attended the Dar al-Madinah mosque in question along with his brother Amir. Earlier this month, Russian authorities identified Khalil as one of four men killed in a skirmish with Chechen rebels. They displayed his Canadian passport and B.C. driver's licence and claimed he was an explosives expert.

Sure i believe in free speech, but those are extremely close ties between a radical teaching mosque and a new born terrorist.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Bush will take over Canada in 2007 when he runs out of other countries to force a regime change in. He will be like "Oh, you won't stop the Jihaders, well then, you must be against us and we can't have that."

Support regime change in the U.S. VOTE OUT BUSH

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
It would also be actually easy for him to claim that in a time of danger, it's better for the U.S. military to have free reign in North America as a whole. So Canada might be made into a protectorate.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
He might also keep in mind that despite having a statistically low rate of firearm homicide, Canada has a large per capita ownership of firearms.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Deevee - Are you implying that if invaded we'd defend ourselves?

I won't take the thread in that direction. If I do, there'll be a nice little James Carvill icon in front of the thread title

Let's just say that if that were ever to happen, the U.S. military should know they won't be greeted with flowers. I'll leave it at that.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I think some self respecting French Canadian should "answer the cleric" with a canon, haha, why not just kill the bastard?

You know, westerners can engage in terrorism too, right here in the good 'ole americas, and maybe, just maybe, some day, down the road, when we least expect it, some clandestine anti islamic group will form, hey, possibly they are engaging in secretive meetings right now, yes, they will simply kill such jihadism speaking idiots, yeah, sneak up on 'em and kill 'em, burn down the friggin mosque, and escape in the night.

God (for those who believe in such a being) save us when terrorism strikes such fear in the ordinary citizen, that vigilantism rears its head, and a new form of retaliation surfaces upon the scene.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   

True, but it still has style... Only two solutions are acceptable by Palestinians.

1. Complete eradication of themselves.
2. Complete eradication of the Jews.

Neither of which seems likely to happen, so THATS why there is no end in sight....

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

True, but it still has style

Oh, yeah. From and aesthetic point of view, it is pretty stylin'. If there's anyone who appreciates a good explosion, its me!

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Seriously though, back to topic. Question for Canadians, especially from the West - do you guys remember an incident some years ago involving the Sikhs vs. the Hindus inside a Sikh temple in British Columbia? Do you remember what the RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) did about it? And could it apply to the situation discussed in the first post of this thread?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join