It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Mosque Preaches Jihad..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker
Nations should never allowed Islam to be practiced in their nations.
What they have done is allowed the wolves into the sheeps paddock.

[edit on 22-10-2004 by Thinker]

and people like you should be shot

Originally posted by vincere7

Originally posted by bodrul
to me that is just bull sh*t
if someone pratices a religion all the way doesnt mean they are auto going to enter a Jihad.

[2.190] ...fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you...[2.191] And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.

[4.74] Therefore let those fight in the way of Allah, who sell this world's life for the hereafter; and whoever fights in the way of Allah, then be he slain or be he victorious, We shall grant him a mighty reward.

And when ye go forth to war in the land, it shall be no crime in you to cut short your prayers, if ye fear lest the infidels come upon you; Verily, the infidels are your undoubted enemies!

Excerpt K 5:033
Set 21, Count 54 The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned

...make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them. Excerpt K 8:012 Set 28, Count 62

If thou come on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember. K 8:057-060

[8.65] O Prophet! urge the believers to war; if there are twenty patient ones of you they shall overcome two hundred, and if there are a hundred of you they shall overcome a thousand of those who disbelieve, because they are a people who do not understand

give me a link to site you got this from ( because to me it means jack )

edit: you do know that Jihad was orig ment as struggle and thrive to make one better them selves

this was changed to holy war after the sarcerians led by saladin fought the crusaders and beat the sh*t out of them

[edit on 23-10-2004 by bodrul]

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker

Hmmmm, maybe nations should never allow Christianity to be practiced.

Under the guise of that religion, fire-eyed zealots have brutalized millions. The inquisition for example, and the crusades.

And how about Bush's holy war against the people of Iraq? What if he's nowhere near hunting down the elusive "terrorists"? What if the ordinary guy on the street who's remaining child is starving and the rest of his family has been incinerated by a cluster bomb make up the bulk this ''insurgency"?

The American press don't seem to address this eventuality.

But does it really matter if you're a wild eyed fanatic screaming "Allah Akbar" or a wild eyed fanatic giving the orders to "bring em on!" in the name of Jesus?

Maybe the true followers of Jesus are as p***ed as the true followers of Islam by these misrepresentations.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
crossfire:

They are both nations who shirk from the responsibility of taking action against aggressors (i.e they are cowards).

Plenty of history and experience of that. In fact - take yer average bad guy - Saddam or Castro for example and of course the French and the Canadians are cosying up nicely for a few grubby, blood-stained dollars.

Yeah, Castro is the Devil himself. Haha. And you'll find absolutely no backing from anyone else in the world to say that Canadians are cowards. Think of that next time you meet an American travelling in Europe with a Canadian flag sewn to their bag, pretending to be a Canuck.

American Mad Man:

Is there anyone out there who thinks that there is a difference between free speach and advocating terrorism?

The support of Jihad is the support of terrorism. You Canadians need to do something about this.

It's free speech. I don't know about you, but I'd rather HEAR what these wackos are saying than try to stifle them. I'm not going to get brainwashed,and I'd rather KNOW what their beef is so I can try to wrap my mind around what their problem is.

If they're stifled, they're just going to preach hate in private, I'd rather it's all out in the open for all to see it as it really is : religious extremism and misguided hatred and human stupidity.

verfed:

The Muslims who are actually practicing Islam are the ones in the jihad.

You're terribly misinformed. All practicing Muslims are jihadists? Are all Jews Zionists? Are all blacks thieves? Are all Mexican lazy? Are all Chinese martial artists?

vincere7:

Those who study Islam and say that the religion is for peace and that most muslims are peaceful is just away of tricking the infidel. I have lived among muslims for 7 years and although I enjoy some of the customs, all muslims believe in what the prophet mohammed teaches, - use the infidel or drive him out by the sword.

I can dig up tons of verses from the Bible that are just as bloodthirsty. Do Christians still lop off soldiers' foreskins and feed them to the dogs?

You're taking selective quotes (some misquoted) from an ancient religion with billions of followers and slamming them all as killers. You're a hatemongerer and I don't understand how you can think this if you've "lived among muslims for 7 years".

But hey, you're free to express your opinion, even if I disagree with it. Even if BILLIONS of practicing Muslims would take incredible offense to what you say.

Worry about corporate greed more than getting killed by an extremist Muslim, it affects your life far more. Just don't ever, say, get that printed on a T-shirt and wear it in public in the USA or you just might get arrested.

www.oregonlive.com.../base/news/1097928233288440.xml

Civil liberties T-shirts trigger 'alarm'
A Bush rally volunteer reacts to three women's attire and tosses them out

Three women wearing "Protect Our Civil Liberties" T-shirts get ejected from a Bush rally. How does that make you feel?

Oh and just for kicks, go to www.cnn.com and do a story search for "Voorhies", which is one of the women's names. Strangely, CNN has decided not to even carry the story at all. Try "bush rally oregon t-shirt". Nada. I didn't even bother with Fox.

Three cheers for free speech and a responsible un-biased media!

jako

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo
I can dig up tons of verses from the Bible that are just as bloodthirsty. Do Christians still lop off soldiers' foreskins and feed them to the dogs?

You're taking selective quotes (some misquoted) from an ancient religion with billions of followers and slamming them all as killers. You're a hatemongerer and I don't understand how you can think this if you've "lived among muslims for 7 years".

You're right you don't understand. Digging up verses and carrying them out are two different things. Islam was created to gather soldiers. Created to wage war. I'm sure you'll disagree with this and argue that fact and the fact that muslims believe they are the chosen people of God and anyone who does not believe in the prophet mohammed is an infidel who should die or be removed from the land.

Are you muslim? Tell me then how you think Ishmael is the chosen one instead of Isaac? How you believe Ishmael was not cast out from Abraham and did not inherit Abrahams blessing. If you are a muslim this will boil your anger. An ounce of these words would cause your death in a tribe. The older muslims I have spent years with would rather kill you then any such questions be discussed or answered.

Don't preach to me how I am taking verses and 'misquoting' them. You're not a muslim and if you said you were then you are a cowardly muslim and the elders I have known would be embarrased at your words. For without strength there is no honor.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by crossfire
While the Canadian mentality is not as inheriently and genetically as corrupt as the French - they do share one major trait (apart from language).

They are both nations who shirk from the responsibility of taking action against aggressors (i.e they are cowards).

Plenty of history and experience of that...

Well Jack, Canadians can laughingly take the heckling because its been 190 years since the last attempt to invade our beautiful country at Detroit; Queenston; Toronto; Niagara and Montreal was answered by us cowards led by one Sir Issac Brock who lit up the night sky with a huge bonfire after turning back the invaders and advancing into their territory.

We've never been threatened with invasion since, and have therefore never had the need to fear for our country and thus arm ourselves to the teeth and launch pre-emptive assaults on defenseless countries because we are afraid they might hit us with their shoes or some such thing. Nonetheless as others have stated, we have happily defended other invaded countries and have the ghosts walking the shores of Normandie and that most famous ode to Ypres to prove it.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Canada COULD have been a great country. The only problem was the Canadians - especially the French ones.

This Islamo-fascist preaching death to his hosts knows EXACTLY what he is doing. He will call for your death, and laugh in your face as you try to defend his "right to free speech".

The **** should be KILLED. The Canadians will probably give him money.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Wow... look at all the civilization on this thread. One poster believes that the French and the Canadians are genetically corrupt, another one believes that the only Muslims practicing their religion are those who do the jihad, and yet another believes Islam should be banned in Western countries.

I am truly amazed. We are so very civilized. We, the western world, are truly enlightened people.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by crossfire
Canada COULD have been a great country. The only problem was the Canadians - especially the French ones.

This Islamo-fascist preaching death to his hosts knows EXACTLY what he is doing. He will call for your death, and laugh in your face as you try to defend his "right to free speech".

You know absolutely nothing about Canada so WHY do you keep commenting? Did you know that said Islamofascist IS being investigated by the government? Did you know we have laws AGAINST hate speech? (unlike your country) Did you know that it WILL be dealt with? Did you know that Ernst Zundel was prosecuted for spewing his Nazi venom, so he fled to the U.S. where they respect peoples right to preach hate?

You know NOTHING about us but think you know it all. It is Americans like you who are responsible for the poor esteem the rest of the world holds them in.

BTW- I have many American friends and have great admiration and respect for the American people. Just not the idiots.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
deevee - do not let posters like crossfire push you into justifying our country's worth. What he seems to like to do is to put other countries on trial - especially those who happen to have some French heritage.

Lucky he's part of a minority.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Embracing Islam means embracing jihad. You cannot have one without the other. For those of you who are ignorant about the teachings of Islam I have laid out some verses that you may read. Those who study Islam and say that the religion is for peace and that most muslims are peaceful is just away of tricking the infidel. I have lived among muslims for 7 years and although I enjoy some of the customs, all muslims believe in what the prophet mohammed teaches, - use the infidel or drive him out by the sword.

You're a very confused, sir; Islam means peace, to embrace God, not Jihad. I could pull out just as many qoutes from the Quran to counter your attempt to label Islam as violent. Lest we forget the Torah, the Crusades, etc etc etc....

You're just a horid old man.

Deep

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Sadly Canada is in decline

Sadly, sir, America is becoming a totalitarian Christian theocracy.....

Deep

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Personally, I love Isreal's style...and their preferred method of taking out terrorists with a rocket at their car!

BOOM!

I ahve to agree, that guy wont be planning any bombings anymore huh?

I woner is this is why Hamas has been quiet as of late...

Originally posted by Otts
Deevee - Are you implying that if invaded we'd defend ourselves?

Let's just say that if that were ever to happen, the U.S. military should know they won't be greeted with flowers. I'll leave it at that.

That is not going to happen, although the US and Canada have their differences, they still HEAVILY cooperate on defense issues and are still doing so. The better likelyhood of that type of thing would be US/Canada invade Mexico.

Flowers huh? Yeah you better leave it at that.

Originally posted by syntaxer
I believe President Bush gave UN allies the ultimatum and Canada's decision was perhaps the right one based on lack of overall support.

being rightfully labeled as the true (chicken shizts).

Sweet but their is a little more to it than that, the Spainish gace a good showing of themselves whist in Iraq, it was the fact that the "left" in Spain could have their President decided by terrorists is the scary part. What will on the next utimatum?

Originally posted by hellbunny
Canadians are cowards, huh?

So if people want to call us cowards, knock yourself out. I can go anywhere I want, or say anything I want without being pepper sprayed or written up by Homeland Security.
[edit on 22-10-2004 by hellbunny]

I would not say so at all, just a bit misguided in this one, Islam inside Canada will be a problem soon enough.

Originally posted by Otts
And for those who insist on adding in how worthless Canada is... don't come lashing out when foreign posters criticize American policy. You can dish it, you can take it.

I get my share also.....

Originally posted by vincere7
What they want to happen, is not going to happen. All the nations of the earth will come to hate Israel and many people rejoice at that statement. Don't forget the scripture. "I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you." Whether you believe in God or the Bible history has proven this to be true. Many believe that the U.S. is being used by Israel. Israel is not the user almighty God is.

BINGO! What a statement! Nailed it on the head!

Originally posted by Jakomo
Are all Chinese martial artists?

They aren't?

[edit on 23-10-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Look I read some realy intresting stuff here and as I am Muslim I read some stuff that I really disliked. Many of you understand not to generalise however, some of you think all Muslims want war - well I do not; I live in England happily and have nothing against the West apart from Bushisms.

But only certina sects belive that if you do not belive in Allha then you are an infidel; many of you have been completely indoctrinated by the media. These clerics only do what they do to sustain power and the more pwer they need the more contreversial their implications get. I am an Ahmadiyya our sect believes that you will not be cast into the depths of hell for disbeliveing but that if you belive in a single God and you try to live your life right then you will also be amongst great. Look please do not generalise I am very tired of corecting people again and again - email me at [email protected] or check out alislam.org for my of my beliefs.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   
even so called "British" Muslims (although no Muslim can be british or american) went to fight against Britain in Afganisthan. ended up in Guantanamo and have the bare faced cheek to demand to be released.

THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN EXECUTED!!!

Popular opinion in many Islamic countries has been polled. eg In Syria, Iran, the Emirates - the majority of Muslims support terror gorups like Hamas/PLO and Bin Laden.

Muslims as a majority support terrorism and war!

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Just for the entertainment value of it, let's flip this around.
They are preaching Jihad...
What are we 'preaching'?
That the entire Islamic world is hell bent on destroying our way of life, that all muslims are radical extremists? War against them is the only solution to terrorism? Muslims are filthy?
How is that better or more noble?
Call me crazy, but I am of the opinion that most people in the world are just people man. Yeah there are muslim extremists, but you can bet your sweet arse, there are just as many extremists on the other side of the fence. We often hear the word infidel, but seldom understand that word means 'outsiders'. Look at both sides of a coin before you declare it's value.
We have been at this game for roughly the last 1000 years, and call it what you like, crusades or war on terrorism, the rhetoric hasn't changed a bit.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Twiotchy has it exactly spot on whereas Crossfire is the ignorant one for of course those countries are going to support the war when they hate the west; hwoever, many of them are not even proper Muslims - you should read this site, it will inform you about a lot of things - www.alislam.org and then click on views on terrorism on the left

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Yes and many of them are "proper" Muslims. It doesn't matter how close you think the yare actually practicing their relgion. What I do know is millions are fighting in the name of allah.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Well if the government calls you up you cannot exactly refuse can you - look at Muhammad Ali. Even if the masses support the war then then the people who do not cannot voice their opinions becasue of the way midlle eastern governments have been set out.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by verfed
Yes and many of them are "proper" Muslims. It doesn't matter how close you think the yare actually practicing their relgion. What I do know is millions are fighting in the name of allah.

Millions of BILLIONS. One percent of 3 billion muslims is how many? Two percent, three?

Now how reflective are those three percent of the REST of Islam? I'd have to say not very.

DE

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
that is such a deeply depressing statistic.

It also means the world is doomed to war and tyranny.

Glad I am not a woman - for women - Islam = slow death.

Can we fight back? Do we have the guts?

Let's fight Islam before it kills us!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join