It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hotel CCTV Video of 9/11 Pentagon Explosion... And NO Plane!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The move into the HOAX bin is a scam itself. Obviously the MODS know something about this whole conspiracy and don't want to make it clear that there was a jetliner that did hit the Pentagon [when in fact we know it was a missile].

Simply amazed and shocked about this move, seriously?!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by phyllida

This is standard practise, talk no plane, get moved to HOAX, keep talking, get banned.

I can give you examples of no plane threads that have mods lying just to discredit the OP. This is on record.

Wanna see?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by phyllida
reply to post by Dustytoad

That video was really quite frightening. The lengths people will go to with absolute no regard for human life is astounding not to mention the fact they always always think they will get away with it

Even more astounding is that this thread has been moved to the Hoax section I thought and believed ATS was unbiased? I do hope I'm not wrong

Sorry to disappoint mate but even ATS will not allow open and honest debate on some stuff they deem to be unfit

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Dedicated forum for ATS threads that have been proven to be hoaxes, frauds, misrepresentations, part of deceptive schemes, or grossly errant theories/speculations on a variety of topics. Topics in this forum will range from those that have proven to be an actual hoax to those where a significant majority of ATS members believe the subject matter to be based on fraudulent material

I do not believe for a moment this thread has been proved to be any of the above, nor that the thread or a significant majority of ATS members believe the material to be fraudulent!

There is nothing in this thread that attempts to decieve or misrepresent it most certainly contains information new to me at least which is and should be discussed surely? Not one poster has commented that any of the videos nor information are fake. I'm confused!

Does this mean I'll be banned now for discussing? Shame ATS tut tut
edit on 27-11-2012 by phyllida because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by WoodSpirit

This is standard practise, talk no plane, get moved to HOAX, keep talking, get banned.

I can give you examples of no plane threads that have mods lying just to discredit the OP. This is on record.

Wanna see?

Yes please, I would like to see that. PM pls if it is offtopic.
edit on 27-11-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Like right here

here = www.abovetopsecret.com...

You are basing your conspiracy theories on misinformation. Both black boxes for AA 77 were recovered from the Pentagon. The cockpit voice recorder was too badly damaged for any data to be retrieved but the flight data recorder was intact. This link is to an analysis of the data for the final seconds recorded :-

edit on 27-11-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NONPOINT21
reply to post by Alfie1

That proves nothing to me. If it doesn't have concrete data then I could've thrown it in there after the incident to your knowledge. Its just too convenient for other crashes way more severe to have the the info intact. It's still fishy to me. How hard is it to prove me wrong? Just release concrete footage of a plane hitting the pentagon, I mean its only one of the most guarded places on earth. Shouldn't be too difficult for you to produce should it?

A prime example of why the 9/11 truth movement is slowly being discredited. You say no black boxes recovered. Another poster demonstrates that the black boxes and flight recorder were recorded and includes evidence. Your reply: That proves noting to me.

So, basically, no evidence other than what fits your predetermined belief is legitimate.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

This thread,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See how it evolves and then this post on the last page makes it clear how a mod lies about seeing a plane hit the tower, when he previously said he didn't, with the sole intent of debunking a no plane thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Au revoir.

Oh, and hi Stephen!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Yes I saw that but surely that's like any other thread, the exchange of information right or wrong and then discussion. Just because someone isn't aware of something or makes an error or doesn't research properly or fully, doesn't make them a hoaxer or a liar or you could say that about most of the forums here! Blimey the UFO forum is full of threads far far worse with folk having "evidence" shoved in their faces who still state makes no difference to me etc etc. Legislation or censorship wont' changed people's opinions/viewpoints it just makes them dig their heels in

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Okay

Not going to Off Topic all of your posts about why the Thread is in Hoax

If you do not know why a "No Plane" thread is in Hoax, I can not help you.

From this point on, if you wish to discuss the Hoax of No Planes, do so BUT...

DO NOT discuss why it was moved as that IS NOT the topic of the thread

You have been warned

Semper

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by WoodSpirit
Oh, and hi Stephen!

Thanks for the links, I will look into it.

Who the hell is Steven?

Whoops the Supermod was faster than me. Sorry.
edit on 27-11-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Originally posted by NONPOINT21
reply to post by Alfie1

That proves nothing to me. If it doesn't have concrete data then I could've thrown it in there after the incident to your knowledge. Its just too convenient for other crashes way more severe to have the the info intact. It's still fishy to me. How hard is it to prove me wrong? Just release concrete footage of a plane hitting the pentagon, I mean its only one of the most guarded places on earth. Shouldn't be too difficult for you to produce should it?

Well it proves you were wrong in asserting that no black boxes were found at the Pentagon . I also linked you to an analysis of the final data from the flight data recorder so I don't understand your "if it doesn't have concrete data" remark.

What I'm saying is you could have easily had that flight data pre-recorded and added later, it doesn't proved to me that a plane hit the pentagon. For all I know you are working with the FBI and that's your go to answer. I'm not saying that your wrong and its false info, but to me it proves nothing. If it was a plane a footage should be available. You can't deny the security for the pentagon is high as it gets with multiple cameras and angles.

My point is in this case it would be much easier for you or the government to simply release damning footage that would make me say wow it was a plane afterall, but since they or you cannot produce such footage then I will still think it's bogus. Just ask a pilot with 30 years of experience if he could pull this off let alone a guy that just got his license.

You can believe what you want its your right and I respect that, but in my eyes no plane hit this building. At least not the one they claim it to be.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NONPOINT21

Bit wary of posting now lol

but anyway....my thoughts were the same regarding the black boxes. Strikes me as convenient that the voice data was destroyed. Let's face it anything can be faked nowadays...we have the technology! hehe however it becomes a bit harder trying to fake actual people's voices. For all we know the black boxes could have been destroyed beyond salvagability and the data faked to reassure folk. It is a wonder though just why with all the Pentagon cameras there isn't one decent actual confirmable shot of a plane. Strange indeed because as you mention that would surely put to bed all the argument!

I stand by the old adage no smoke without fire

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Tehey should have just changed the title. By putting the whole thread into the hoax bin, are we to believe the video itself is a hoax?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

I expanded more on this a few posts down, and I get your point. In a case of extreme cover up why is hard to believe that they would take the box destroy credible evidence and then record a bogus flight pattern.

The main point is its a lot easier for you to prove me wrong, just show me a frame by frame video to where we can make out AA 77 and then I will say hey it was a plane how hard was that. Getting 3 frames that show no plane but do show an object that produces a perfectly round hole is not cutting it.

The movement will never win anyway because were divided as this way or that way without ever trying to get to the truth. I ask questions and get discredited, just show me the undeniable video. Each side has good pts and bad pts.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by phyllida
reply to post by NONPOINT21

Bit wary of posting now lol

but anyway....my thoughts were the same regarding the black boxes. Strikes me as convenient that the voice data was destroyed. Let's face it anything can be faked nowadays...we have the technology! hehe however it becomes a bit harder trying to fake actual people's voices. For all we know the black boxes could have been destroyed beyond salvagability and the data faked to reassure folk. It is a wonder though just why with all the Pentagon cameras there isn't one decent actual confirmable shot of a plane. Strange indeed because as you mention that would surely put to bed all the argument!

I stand by the old adage no smoke without fire

Exactly, I know two people that have family that work at the pentagon, one says there was wreckage and the other says there wasn't when they evacuated. So whom to believe, I believe my gut and it says no way that was the flight they claim it to be. Show me footage from 3 different angles to assure that its not hoaxed (hell maybe thats what their working on right now lol). and i'll be the first to apologize to those who believed in are faithful government all along.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I guess a plane hit the P then!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

I guess a plane hit the P then!

Not sure but they definitely want us to believe that

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join