It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Christian Trinity a Conspiracy ?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You just completely skipped the significance of the triptych doors. Explain their full meaning, their history, origin, and connection to the trinity. Remember, every piece that you leave out is a connection we might not make. Is that something you're comfortable with in this discussion? Because I'm not. If it's important enough for you to remember, then please, share it with us. All of it.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Now the reason I don't believe we're here to learn to be gods, or another less ego way of saying it, to be empowered and gifted with our soul abilities like superman in the system is because we already are ourselves. We're all infinite parts of infinity. But we're not God, even when you see that you're infinite soul contains the eternity of your lessons and is very god-like, there are infinite others so you're one of infinite brothers and sisters, and while a bigger grade of a person is bigger perceptionally than the amoeba form of a person, if there is such a thing really (for I think we really are our infinite selves and that the amoeba form is merely a thought projecting in metaphorically or a small portion of the whole, rather than an evolutionary process starting from tiny to large).

Its hard to try and get the right words and even come close to defining what you're seeing in an holistic way.

But my answer to the need to become superman in the system is you already are. You Are. You are yourself already, not bigger/smaller, greater/lower, than anyone else, even if your soul is on a higher grade. You are and they are.

So what is actually happening is they are encouraging slavery, an in group over the rest, and then making up their own judgments on others, and rules of conduct and trying to get free souls to participate and agree, therefore be trapped.

The job here is to perfect the mirky spots on our infinite diamond soul, some spots are very imperfect and need a lot of work.

So the Job is LOVE, soul gifts are given by God/Family and Higher Self only if needed for the specific tasks you came in to do.

Discover what you need to improve on and work on that, and helping others.

Christ is a perfect example to strive for, if seen with the eyes of unconditional love and kindness.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Like I said in the previous post. My questions are not unlike your own. Why do people do the darndest things? How some people can do some outright cruel and despicable things in the name of their religion or any other social construct for that matter. Mine are more or less similar to the very questions you have raised. As you await an answer to some of your questions, I await mine.

Although, I recognize that some of them may never be answered in a manner acceptable to me. Much like the answers sent your way may never be acceptable to you. With that said, just because something is unclear, unreasonable, or illogical in my present capacity does not negate the voracity of the claims. All that does is make me want to pursue the matter even further, and learn as much as I can about a particular issue. In regards to this topic, people often say prove to them that a Supreme Being exists, and the other side says prove to them one does not? Above all, the lingering questions remain.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Trinity Discovered - Shows "Holy Trinity" A Cover-Up

So here is a toe in to this but he doesnt want to give the secret away, the third eye.

But I believe in shining your light without a barrier, shade, cover, etc.

So this is the concept behind the Trinity and speaking of ancient knowledge, a world wide understanding in a past cycle, something suppressed by Rome and controllers. Something the creators of the religions wanted to suppress.

Its well known and was written and spoken in the media while growing up, that early Chrisitans believed in reincarnation, and they didn't have a concept of permanent hell. Its doubtful they had a concept of Trinity as well.

Just with greater knowledge, power whatever, greater abilities comes greater responsibility.

It means you came in to do more to help others, not horde wealth and power to yourself.

Don't fall for that.

I have several threads on waking up to who you are. my favorite was: The Journey Over The Rainbow, Draw Forth Your Light.

But I emphasized to wake up in the right frequency and I can't imagine any better than the message of forgiveness, service to others, kindness, gentleness, respect, charity, visiting those in need, even those in prison, going the extra mile for each other, judging no one, taking burdens on even wounds to help others, than CHRIST's example.

edit on 27-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

I think the problem does not lie in the belief that a higher power exists. I think the problem lies in the fact that we take far too much liberty in defining the nature and ideas such a being would possess. Just tracing the number of parallels between "God" and the average human leader throughout history shows us that. If an entity were to be truly omniscient and omnipotent, do you really think it would emulate Homo Sapiens?

No. No way. Homo Sapiens is far too weak, finite, ignorant, compulsive, and self-absorbed to even begin to reflect the qualities of omniscience and omnipotence. So why would "God" act like one? Because "God" was written by one. The Christian god was written by creatures who had only ever experienced each other, so far as intelligence goes. You can see it throughout every interaction.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I am willing to help you understand but you are so rebellious it is almost impossible. You get so frustrated (and so do I at times) that you ignore my previous explanations of things which causes more frustration on both sides.

Would you like to start over and ask me simple and direct questions? Just a few at a time so we can fully explore them.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

By rebellious, you mean that I'm not satisfied with your cop-outs. It's fine. I'm done here. I thought maybe you had the answers, but you don't. You are satisfied with the illusion of understanding. I'm not.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I got to page 4 but the trinity on earth is no conspiracy. It is how we are here.

What i refer to is the essence -

Quote Wikipedia - In philosophy, essence is the attribute or set of attributes that make an entity or substance what it fundamentally is, and which it has by necessity, and without which it loses its identity. - End quote

Father + Mother = Child

In that example the mother is the holy spirit and the reasons should be obvious.
edit on 29-1-2013 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

By rebellious, you mean that I'm not satisfied with your cop-outs. It's fine. I'm done here. I thought maybe you had the answers, but you don't. You are satisfied with the illusion of understanding. I'm not.

Interesting. read those parables?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Yes. I wasn't impressed. Each and every one of those parables is the definition of a circular argument, and it speaks for your character/intelligence that you accepted them so easily. Maybe it's easier for you to not question tradition, but that doesn't mean it's better.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Oh my......I don't have the boots for this thread.

The truth is that what the bible says has little effect on what you believe. Your beliefs are a balance of what you have been taught and the traditions that you observed. Very rarely does a trinitarian change his view and the same is true for a "oneness" believer. Each group has established interpretations that support their view, and each group claims it is supported by scripture.

The truth is that God is one, both groups say that is what they believe. The argument is in the explaination of the relationship between the father, son, and holy ghost.

Look at Jesus' birth. Who is Jesus' father? Is it "THE FATHER" or "THE HOLY SPIRIT"? The answer is yes. Two different verses reference the "overshadowing" of Mary. Both are cited as doing the deed. So which one was it? Did they both do it, was Mary some dirty little girl that was involved in a threesome with two parts of God? No, the father and the holy spirit are the same. There are other references that prove that point as well.

Jesus is the son. He is a man. He was flesh and blood and seen among men. Since the bible says that God is a spirit then Jesus can clearly not be God.

I do think that the whole idea of the trinity originated in the mind of satan as an attemp to entrap as many as he could.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Come back! Didn't mean to run everyone off..........

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MrBigDave

I do think that the whole idea of the trinity originated in the mind of satan as an attemp to entrap as many as he could.

Yes, I agree.

I also have had many conversations with Trinity believers, who say Unitarian Christians, are not true Christians.
Yet only a true christian believes that Jesus gave up his actual soul to redeem mankind and was truly dead for a very short time, it would be like a few seconds from Gods perspective. And it was his Father God Almighty that resurrected him. Again to deny this denies the ransom, and even if you deny the ransom by accident, then you deny true Christianity. And Satan has found a brilliant way for people to accept Jesus but deny the ransom even though a person in theory accepts it and respects it. Thus it's really a nasty and evil trick he is pulling on Christians today, and of course most of the modern clergy keep propagating it, a few have seen the light and don't, but they are very rare.

edit on 8-2-2013 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Satan doesn't exist, and Lucifer was just a king. Trust me, every single person who believes in Satan only believes in him because someone told them to believe.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Jesus is the son. He is a man. He was flesh and blood and seen among men. Since the bible says that God is a spirit then Jesus can clearly not be God.

Hold on. You don't believe Jesus was the living son of "God", but you'll wholeheartedly accept the existence of "Satan"? Whoo, boy. For not having boots, you kinda went out of your way to step in it.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

And

“The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world that he did not exist.” ― Charles Baudelaire

If your mortal enemy can convince he doesn't exist though propaganda, he has beaten you, end of story.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

"Some say that the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he does not exist. The more insightful suggest that the greatest trick mankind ever pulled was convincing itself that all of its dirtiest aspects were embodied in a physical spirit that exists outside the body, thereby removing all responsibility for fate and flaw." - Me

I can quote cool stuff too. But I think mine makes a little bit more sense.

edit on 8-2-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

And who is more well known and respected ???

Philosophical intellectual delusions of grandeur must be called out, when people have the audacity to trumpet them.

Sorry.

And lets get this thread back on topic it's not about if the Devil exists, it's if the Trinity exists.
edit on 8-2-2013 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

And who is more well known and respected ???

Philosophical intellectual delusions of grandeur must be called out, when people have the audacity to trumpet them.

Sorry.

I'm not sure where you're seeing "delusions of grandeur", but I would be more impressed if Baudelaire's quote weren't more theoretical than empirical. He was a man of many great works, but that particular piece remains just as concrete as the Higgs Boson.

Sorry.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Hold on. You don't believe Jesus was the living son of "God", but you'll wholeheartedly accept the existence of "Satan"? Whoo, boy. For not having boots, you kinda went out of your way to step in it.

The first four words that you quoted me saying are "Jesus is the son". He is the son, but he is not God nor part of a trinity. Jesus was the human son of God.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join