Is the Christian Trinity a Conspiracy ?

page: 12
11
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness123
 


The founders were highly spiritual, but primarily Deist. Only a few were anything resembling Christian or Catholic. Jefferson went so far as to scrap together a Bible omitting all lines of scripture indicating Jesus to be anything other than a mortal teacher.




posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Witness123
 


The founders were highly spiritual, but primarily Deist. Only a few were anything resembling Christian or Catholic. Jefferson went so far as to scrap together a Bible omitting all lines of scripture indicating Jesus to be anything other than a mortal teacher.



Yes I know. The ones who were Christian were Unitarians. Many Christians today think that Trinitarianism is the only form of Christianity and Unitaritanism or rare Binitarianism are not Christian yet they say the founders were Christians. The founders were deists and Unitarians but then they tell Unitarians like me that we are false Christians.



posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness123

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Witness123
 


The founders were highly spiritual, but primarily Deist. Only a few were anything resembling Christian or Catholic. Jefferson went so far as to scrap together a Bible omitting all lines of scripture indicating Jesus to be anything other than a mortal teacher.



Yes I know. The ones who were Christian were Unitarians. Many Christians today think that Trinitarianism is the only form of Christianity and Unitaritanism or rare Binitarianism are not Christian yet they say the founders were Christians. The founders were deists and Unitarians but then they tell Unitarians like me that we are false Christians.


Something about blind men and pits.....

Anyways I have never heard them described as anything other than Christian.



posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness123
 


Seeing it described like that makes me wonder how Christianity ever survived the fracturing and subsequent evolution of the various shards that once comprised its entirety. But I suppose when you've stolen your power from those who earned it, and you've hastily shambled the dismembered remains together to form a second-rate fictional novel, but less than adequate spiritual handbook, there's really not a whole lot you can do to keep something like that from happening.

Either way, Christianity today is not what it used to be. Nothing even close. I would be tempted to suggest that Christianity today, in its fractured state, has spawned equally strong and weak factions that exemplify both the best and the worst of what it could have been. And because the many pieces have spun off in so many different directions, Christianity isn't getting much of anything done anymore. It doesn't lack conviction, but it lacks direction. And I guess that's what saddens me most. I'm glad such conviction has been crippled, but I wish it could have done so much more.

edit on 19-1-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity
 


Jesus will be with His Church until the end times like it or not
or I guess for you
.


His Church? The Universal Church.



posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Witness123
 


Seeing it described like that makes me wonder how Christianity ever survived the fracturing and subsequent evolution of the various shards that once comprised its entirety. But I suppose when you've stolen your power from those who earned it, and you've hastily shambled the dismembered remains together to form a second-rate fictional novel, but less than adequate spiritual handbook, there's really not a whole lot you can do to keep something like that from happening.

Either way, Christianity today is not what it used to be. Nothing even close. I would be tempted to suggest that Christianity today, in its fractured state, has spawned equally strong and weak factions that exemplify both the best and the worst of what it could have been. And because the many pieces have spun off in so many different directions, Christianity isn't getting much of anything done anymore. It doesn't lack conviction, but it lacks direction. And I guess that's what saddens me most. I'm glad such conviction has been crippled, but I wish it could have done so much more.

edit on 19-1-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)


It's comical reading the biased garbage you spew on a consistent basis on this forum. Christianity doesn't get anything done anymore? Tell that to the millions of people that are fed and clothed in Christs name every year. It's funny how you're all for spirituality but can't stand Christians. Anti-religion but Christianity is the only one that rubs you the wrong way.

For a person who seems to be interested in spiritual advancement, you sure are hateful.



posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz
 


That was a very interesting link I don't think i have read that before.
ta



posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The trinity is the physical body the astral body and the universe.

some believe it's jesus mary and the holy ghost.

That only makes sense if you look at it like male,female, and the astral body.



posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manunnaki
The trinity is the physical body the astral body and the universe.

some believe it's jesus mary and the holy ghost.

That only makes sense if you look at it like male,female, and the astral body.


Who the F believes that??? What is the name of this denomination?



posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate

Originally posted by Manunnaki
The trinity is the physical body the astral body and the universe.

some believe it's jesus mary and the holy ghost.

That only makes sense if you look at it like male,female, and the astral body.


Who the F believes that??? What is the name of this denomination?


It's called using logic to understand something that would other wise be in-comprehensible!

Any more common sense questions?



posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate
 


I could ask the same thing of your denomination.



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Yes, the Trinity is a conspiracy.

The interesting part is that it's not clear if the Virgin Mary is the same as the Holy Ghost.

Is the Virgin Mary the same as the Holy Ghost?



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manunnaki

Originally posted by NarrowGate

Originally posted by Manunnaki
The trinity is the physical body the astral body and the universe.

some believe it's jesus mary and the holy ghost.

That only makes sense if you look at it like male,female, and the astral body.


Who the F believes that??? What is the name of this denomination?


It's called using logic to understand something that would other wise be in-comprehensible!

Any more common sense questions?


I like the mind body and soul theory much better than uh...whatever you just said. The first one almost fits the second does not fit.



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Manunnaki
 



The trinity is the physical body the astral body and the universe.

some believe it's jesus mary and the holy ghost.

That only makes sense if you look at it like male,female, and the astral body.


If you watch TheSpiritScience on Youtube, it's easy to make the connection. The body is male, the astral body/mind is female, and the universe is a balance of the two. Bearing this in mind, it is no wonder to see the world so absorbed with physical reality when they are consistently obsessed with the physical body. This is represented within the worship of a male god, a male savior, and a male church well-known for the subjugation of females within its spiritual culture.
edit on 21-1-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Manunnaki
 



The trinity is the physical body the astral body and the universe.

some believe it's jesus mary and the holy ghost.

That only makes sense if you look at it like male,female, and the astral body.


If you watch TheSpiritScience on Youtube, it's easy to make the connection. The body is male, the astral body/mind is female, and the universe is a balance of the two. Bearing this in mind, it is no wonder to see the world so absorbed with physical reality when they are consistently obsessed with the physical body. This is represented within the worship of a male god, a male savior, and a male church well-known for the subjugation of females within its spiritual culture.
edit on 21-1-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)


The Church is referred to as "her" so it is more female than male. Also, that statement of subjugation of females is vague. If you mean they can not be priests, I am sure you have heard the reasons and disagree.



posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate
 


Biblical subjugation of the female, and the fact that "God" is referred to as male. No one worships the mother. Try again.
edit on 23-1-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by NarrowGate
 


Biblical subjugation of the female, and the fact that "God" is referred to as male. No one worships the mother. Try again.
edit on 23-1-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)


What mother? Mother Mary? We don't worship her because she is not God, but she IS the queen of heaven so we pray (communicate) with and to her. We ask her to pray for us.

God is referred to as male because A. Jesus is God and B. The Father is referred to as that - the Father.

Biblical what? Are you referring to the Old Covenant?



posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by truejew

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
reply to post by truejew
 


This is simply not true, the Tetragrammaton was used before they went into exile, after the 1st destruction of Jerusalem.


What I said is the truth.


Originally posted by Blue_Jay33

Here is just one example written under inspiration by King David himself, Psalms was completed in 460 BCE

See Psalm 83:18
TDNKJB


The name of Jehovah is a guess name created by a Catholic Monk. It means Ehjeh is ruin in Hebrew. There is a conspiracy of the antichrist Jews and Catholics/Protestants to deceive many into denying that Jesus Christ, Ehjeh saves, has come in the flesh.


How did we miss it! It is the zionist-catholic-protestant-freemason that are the antichrists. Obviously the Body of Christ is trying to start a NWO and is siding with the anti-christ. They just don't know it.

Have you ever even looked into it? That Catholic monk you refer to... what happened between him and the Church?

Obviously you have been mislead, mislead into losing Faith in God. If you had Faith, you would not believe as you do. At the least, that is my opinion.

If it were not for God's Church preserving the Scripture for you, you would not be able to draw your false conclusions. But, I guess the Narrow Gate is destined to be a misunderstood passage..... or is it?
edit on 23-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)


eta jehovah is invalid. It is not a transliteration of God's name in any language.
edit on 23-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate
 


It's awfully funny that your misogynistic trinity bears remarkable resemblance to the maiden-mother-crone trinity of the wiccans, who happen to worship the sacred feminine. Such a male-driven faith should not be so closely related to a feminine-driven faith, right?

It makes me wonder about the roots of Christianity.



posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by NarrowGate
 


It's awfully funny that your misogynistic trinity bears remarkable resemblance to the maiden-mother-crone trinity of the wiccans, who happen to worship the sacred feminine. Such a male-driven faith should not be so closely related to a feminine-driven faith, right?

It makes me wonder about the roots of Christianity.


I missed the part where it is male driven? The Father and the Holy Spirit have no gender and the Church does not teach otherwise.

Wiccans are following demons, and many of them actually know this. Some of them "summon" them and do "magic". IE selling their souls. Demons created many false religions, and copied much of God's truth just to twist it into idol worship.
edit on 23-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)





new topics
top topics
 
11
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join