Is the Christian Trinity a Conspiracy ?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofhonor
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Christianity which is a Jewish religion didnt start off as a monotheistic religion. Just because they teach you that now, doesn't mean that's how it was originally taught,

Look at the original Adam and Eve story. Adam and Lilth were made in the Gods image. Why would a male and female human be made in the image of 1 god, and if that 1 god was male...? Think about it...

There has always been One, the Word.

Who is lilith? Adam was made, then Eve. Eve was tempted by the devil, and gave in. She fed the fruit to Adam. Now we all have original sin. Turns out, we are in it together.

We are made in the image of God in the sense we are intelligent beings with free will capable of love, not in the sense we look like Him. I suggest you make good use of that.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

Who is lilith? Adam was made, then Eve. Eve was tempted by the devil, and gave in. She fed the fruit to Adam. Now we all have original sin. Turns out, we are in it together.

What is the original sin? Don't tell me it was disobedience. I have already made my case clear in that matter, and no one has been able to refute it. Not even you.

We are made in the image of God in the sense we are intelligent beings with free will capable of love, not in the sense we look like Him. I suggest you make good use of that.

Nothing in the bargain he has offered to us suggests free will. A good guy that keeps the bad guy around to torture the people he doesn't like. That's not loving, and that's not free will. That's what I like to call "mafia".

Again, if you're gonna sell us a lie, it better be a damn good lie.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

What is the original sin? Don't tell me it was disobedience. I have already made my case clear in that matter, and no one has been able to refute it. Not even you.

Yes. Lack of loyalty. Loyalty is important to Him. I know you don't like it, but He is looking for the one(you) who went astray from His flock. Quick question were you baptized?

Nothing in the bargain he has offered to us suggests free will. A good guy that keeps the bad guy around to torture the people he doesn't like. That's not loving, and that's not free will. That's what I like to call "mafia".

They (legion) are here to test us. We are his children, to be made like gods. Your reward is so great it can not be understood in this life - many have attested to that who had visions or died and came back over the centuries. You do not know what true love is. He suffered himself more than any of us could comprehend. He is worthy of your love. There are things you do not understand.

Again, if you're gonna sell us a lie, it better be a damn good lie.

I would never try to sell you a lie brother. I love you, and He loves you. He wants you to come back to Him, but do not test Him. I have had my life saved by His angels on way more than one occasion. If not for angels, I would not be talking to you right now.
edit on 27-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

This is the first thing we need to clear up though. What part of this are you having problems with? it is not disobedience btw, it is lack of loyalty. That would be more accurate. We were not loyal.

eta: just fyi, I see your rebellious spirit. You do not like organized religion, and you have good reason. Remember that organized religion was Gods main opposition when he came to earth.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Yes. Lack of loyalty. Loyalty is important to Him. I know you don't like it, but He is looking for the one(you) who went astray from His flock. Quick question were you baptized?

I was. It was closer to a lie than the truth, and I've apologized to the fellows who did that for me. I tried to go full out, but that didn't make the questions go away. The questions that no one could answer for me. Questions that have made people walk away from me out of irritation, because I'm just supposed to take it all for granted.

As a child, I would have wanted someone to go the extra yard to explain to me why the sky is blue. As an adult, I want to go the extra yard and explain to the world why this god is a fallacy. Because there are so many better things to give your life for than a god who demands utter subservience.

I would like to point out that if loyalty were truly an issue, then "Satan" would never have been in that garden. "God" would have taken him and hurled him into the depths of the cosmos. Or he could have erased him from existence. Deleted the "Satan" file. No more "Satan". End of the story. If "Satan" succeeded in corrupting Adam and Eve, it's because "God" wanted him to. If no Christian will ever admit "God" to be helpless, then there is no other alternative. "God" wanted "Satan" to succeed. Why? I really don't know. But he was never helpless. It was all planned. The fall of man, for whatever reason, was deemed necessary.

They (legion) are here to test us. We are his children, to be made like gods. Your reward is so great it can not be understood in this life - many have attested to that who had visions or died and came back over the centuries. You do not know what true love is. He suffered himself more than any of us could comprehend. He is worthy of your love. There are things you do not understand.

According to Einstein, if you cannot explain it to a five year old, then you don't understand it yourself. We don't teach things to five year olds, we just teach them to memorize it and threaten them with damnation if they ever question it.

Stop telling me what I don't know and explain to me clearly what YOU know. I'm not talking about faith, I'm talking about knowledge. We want is freedom in our physical lives, and then when we die we want to be slaves. We want to know everything our leaders know, but when we die, we're content to be perfectly ignorant. We want to control everything in our physical lives, but when we die, we're content to be controlled, down to the last fiber. We're content to be judged when we have laws against discrimination here on earth, and we're content to have a totalitarian regime in the afterlife when we condemn such a system here on earth.

What the hell is wrong with the human species, that it only wants to be free as long as it's alive? And when it has attained immortality, everything it has fought for will mean nothing? Ass backwards. That's what this species is. Ass backwards. That's why I hate being human, because I hate being a member of a species that is so completely illogical in its battles. I'm done with you. It's obvious you can't give me the answers I want. You're a broken record, and you understand nothing whereof you speak.

Why fight on earth when you'll just give it all up in heaven? Why demand rights? Why demand freedom? Why demand information? Why even try to learn? Why even try to live? There is no point to living when heaven is everything but life.

And that's what angers me the most. At the most important point of the life cycle, we are supposed to take everything we have ever fought for throughout history and just throw it away. The way I look at it, if that's how it's going to play out, then we don't deserve any of it. We don't deserve freedom, knowledge, power, life....any of it. If we're that determined to not have any control, then by all means, KILL US NOW. Because otherwise, there is no point. To anything. At all.
edit on 27-1-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I have seen a lot of nonsense in this thread, and a lot of useless back forth from folks who think that they have any more incite into what is true or not than someone else. I can assure to any one of you that these matters are decided by faith and faith alone. Not by what this particular text says in the Bible, what denomination says this, who is right and who is wrong, and so on and so forth. Some of those that stand on pedestals howling at the moon, bashing their Bibles, and bringing down Divine Judgement on their neighbors is not in anyway, shape, or form doing the work of the Almighty. Sometimes I think they believe in themselves more than what its is being professed?

This feud between the faiths and denominations is fruitless, because we are talking about something no man or woman has any faint inclination of supposed proof or inside knowledge. These matters are decided by faith and faith alone! Who am I to judge who is right or who is wrong in their intepretation of the Holy Scripture, religious tradition, relationships with God, and other pursuits? I am just a frail, fallible, and sentinent human being, and every last one of you are the same. In other words, "Your little lungs are too small to hotbox with God!" So blast away, and above all bash away. Stroke that ego of your's while you at it. Speak with that forked tongue, and wear that sheeply garb to cover the appearence of being wolves.

I am done venting. As for the Trinity, and it's supposed nature as a conspiracy? People who don't understand it would label it as such. However, again, it is a matter of faith to believe or not. To know something is true without utilizing the five senses to make that determination is really something that gets people everytime. By all means, thumb through that Bible of your's, recite memorized passages, and while you at it bash other denominations. I am going to come out and say that no one will know with all certainty the truth of the matter until that final day, and they are pushing up daisies. As for my personal beliefs on the topic? Well, I have some, but they are my own. I am not one of those people that wear their religion on their sleeves while at the same time hurling insults and ridicule at others.

In regards to the Roman Catholic Church, and its predisposed place as being the end all be all of the world's greatest evils? That is in the eye of the beholder, and a matter of opinion. As for opinions? Everybody has got them. As another poster has gone out of their way to state, folks ought to sit down and read the Catechism instead of spewing misconceptions, misunderstandings, putting words and ideas in the mouths of others, and blatantly spreading discontent. The institution is 2,000-years-old and has just about as many years of tradition to boot. This topic is discussed in the Catechism at great lengths, and could provide valuable incite on this topic. Although, some folks would stop at nothing to protect their own views and interpretations without even bothering to look toward the views, interpretations, and explanations by those they resent. Here is the Roman Catholic Church's teaching on the Trinity and straight from the epicenter, "The Vatican."

www.vatican.va...

By all means read about it, and when discussing this hotbutton issue? Why not cite the actual source material when debating or voicing criticism while discussing this matter? What is the use? This back and forth will continue on long after my contribution to this thread and topic. By all means continue lambasting each other! No one will know the answers until that final day, and when they take up residence at the local cemetary.
edit on 27-1-2013 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

That's a pretty speech, but did you read my previous post? You may as well die now, because everything you want in this life will be worthless in the next life. Liberty. Truth. Freedom. Everything we value as human beings will be null and void in heaven. Enjoy life while you can, because when you reach heaven, that is when you will truly die.

I hope you love faith, because it is all you will have. Faith has never point the point of living for me. It disgusts me that such an empty sentiment brings you such satisfaction. Faith is deception, in and of itself. If you have faith, it is the same as you ignoring the odds, ignoring what the situations tells you. So what are you ignoring, exactly? The fact that faith is required says that you must ignore something about this "God", something about this religion. What are you ignoring? What is it about this religion that requires faith?

Please, if you understand so much more, then answer that question for me. Why is faith so necessary?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I am glad you enjoyed the pretty speech! Maybe you took something away from it, or maybe not? That is fine. I was only commenting on the general consensus of the thread, and my personal musings on it. As for your post before mine? I read it, and it is very interesting. Perhaps, you are right and perhaps not?

The opinion brought up in your post is your interpretation of this topic. I respect that, and every person is entitled to it. Having the thoughts and beliefs as you do are ones we all have. Every last one of us. For those that say they do not are lying to you. It is all part of being human. I am not going to deny that this is a controversial topic, because it is. With that said, everybody says they have the answers, and yet no one has the answers. It is just the fact of the matter. I suppose people believe, and understand what they want? Of course, just my opinion. Thanks for the reply!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

The only reason for someone to have faith, is if they have a reason to lie to themselves. So in this particular matter, what would all these Judaics have to lie to themselves about? Perhaps it's because they are confident in something despite the fact that they have every reason not to be? That is the definition of illogical. Irrational.

Perhaps I'm coming off as a little strongheaded in this. I apologize for that, but it is deeply disturbing that something could so could have so much power over the nature of a man. The greatest luxury a man can have is the ability to be true to himself. But when something can change who he is at any time for any reason, it becomes questionable. When a man no longer knows who he is, or cares who he is, it becomes dangerous. And when a man is willing to kill or die without question, that is when it becomes an abomination. And it confounds me that any human would choose to subject themselves to such control. For thousands of years, we have fought that sort of power. We have fought to be our own masters. And yet, in this one thing, we gladly forfeit our souls for security.

In this one matter, we become our exact opposites. We will sacrifice all of our rights for the happiness of one being, on the word of that one being, for a promise we can't be sure will ever be fulfilled. If we were to see a country doing that, here on earth, we would free those people and erect a democracy. In fact, we already have. The man's name was Saddam Hussein. The only difference between Saddam and "God" is that Saddam was honest about his intentions.

It really does disturb me that everything that makes us human gets thrown out the window when it comes to the afterlife. It's like...as long as we're not human, we don't need human rights. I don't understand that.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Yeah, I hear you about the difficulties of faith. However, believing in something that you cannot see, hear, touch, feel, or smell does not mean it is nonexistent. For example, when Newton observed that apple that fell to the ground and said it was gravity. You cannot ascertain gravity with the five senses, but it exists. Since that violates a human's litmust test regarding the five senses? Does that mean it is utterly nonexistent? The same could be said about the atom as well. Perhaps, faith, as I understand it, is acknowledging the existence of something that we cannot understand or observe in our present capacity? I could be way off in that assessment? However, your views and opinions are not unlike the views others have about this topic. It is only natural.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

If you cannot ascertain gravity with the five senses, then how did he know the apple fell? He watched it. Sight. One of the five senses.

Pick another example. Please, I want an answer to this. It doesn't make sense for us to give up everything we fought for just because some guy in the sky says we should. If it were anyone else, we'd tell him to kiss our hindquarters. We've done it before, several times. What kind of faith makes a person objectify themselves to the point of willingly sacrificing every right they've ever fought for?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

As for the gravity example? Yes, Newton did see the apple but gravity itself is invisible to the eye. The root cause is invisible. It does not mean it is not there. Good point though! Now regarding this recurring concept of force? The way I see it, no one person or entity for that matter is forcing us to do anything. It is a choice, and let the chips fall where they may. For people that choose to follow a religion and believe in a Supreme Entity regardless of reason and logic is their own choice. Although, I am not going to fault those whom regulate their lives on mere reason and logic as well. The act of choosing is the greatest freedom, and that remains intact. Just my humble opinion.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

But why would they choose to relinquish everything they have fought for? The entire Bill of Rights goes right out the _ Under any other circumstances, there would be war over such a thing. But as soon as religion becomes involved, everything changes. People are vying for a place in line so they can get all their rights and privacy stripped from them. They want to be slaves for all of eternity.

Why does religion destroy every ounce of self-respect we've ever had? What is it about religion, that turns men into dogs?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

No one is relinquishing anything, and if they do? They do so of their own free will. Force is a social contruct created by ourselves. I do not believe anyone is forced to believe or do anything they do not want to. As for being slaves for all of eternity? I do not know about that, and if it could be defined as slavery? "Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven?" from John Milton's "Paradise Lost." People have a choice in that regard as well.

Your questions and concerns are not unlike my own. However, I do believe everything we do is by choice and of our own free will. I have no idea why people do bad things in the name of religion, or as you put it give up their personal self-respect in pursuit of those religious ends? People do what they want, and it often violates any rhyme or reason. That could be said about religious people as well as secularists. I wish I could answer your questions, but first somebody has to answer mine.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

And what are your questions?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
2 interesting threads concerning this, but we do have to look at the ones guarding this and their performance, their character, because if risk is so great to turn out addicted to power and standing, and if there is inherent within this information also the duality, but they are steering all their own into one path, I think it opens far more discussion, far more discernment issues, far more questions, and in turn, leads me back to study Christ's example more closely and the Love of Power or the Power of Love.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This picture has more than the triptych message, that is a part of it. But if you look at the inverted pyramid formed between Christ and John or Mary depending on what you see, and you see over Christ's head the larger center door, the eye of the soul, and over this you see a cloud shaped like an eye, over his head. But that inverted pyramid.

There are mysteries within mysteries. I see the Twin Vortex Electric Universe, ie, Keely's Secret, Tesla, Walter Russell, but something that isn't mentioned often, and its hard to bring up for it divides if you are thinking in terms of gender, rather than energies. But that information explains a lot of the world and even the duality within their mystery. And I'm going to make a second post on this.

First the inner eye symbolism, the message to seek within and activate one's own soul connection.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Could you be so kind as to remind everyone on this thread what the importance of "triptych" is? What is its significance?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The Sacred Feminine, Sophia, Eve, and the horrendous abuses of women and children throughout history and the world symbolized in this modern look:

What we're looking at is the Dark Side or Love of Power oppressing the other side of the ancient mysteries.

Its not just about going within and becoming Christ as the skull and crossbones symbol means literally, because they are perverting and making mockery of the term, either intentionally or due to extreme distortions and errors.

Christ is Sophia's energy by the way, but this isn't about men versus women. Yet nature gives us a perfect living library school with many lessons contained within it, that are symbols for each of us, for while we're divided in the roles of male/female, we are also micro's of the macro's like a fractal and contain the whole.

So there is a structural example placed before us in the roles of male/female, in the design of the school. For male and female brains are specialized to different tasks. Their wiring is different so to speak.

Looking at the twin vortex of the universe, its like

The polarities. They often depict male as positive and female as negative. But in reality, the pyramids give the whole thing. For like an onion or an infinite stack of papers from lower denser more violent realms or fascist winterlands to the equality and eutopias of the summerlands and heavenly realms, where there is no need for laws or judges or police, or rulers even, you can see the two pyramids.

The pyramid of rule and law, and rank and file, and slavery, is the bottom half, and the inverted challice, Mother's womb, Sophia, is unconditional love, service to others, unity, sharing, kindness, care taking, equality, and in short what it takes to go home.

Its also in the painting.

The ancient knowledge was of Mother, Eve didn't fall because of the tree, Eve is Sophia and she IS the tree. The tree has roots reaching down to the winterlands, and branches reaching to the heavens and Sophia is the intercessor.

Christ is the intercessor as well.

The way back home.

So while they wish to open their eye, and yet play power games and pyramid games, they're not understanding that with greater knowledge or talents/gifts/empowerment comes greater responsibility.

A 2 year old who wants to lord it over another and have most of the pie, unwilling to share and help those in need, is not really adequate to the task of opening his third eye, he won't even meet with the right frequency. A 2 year old who forces this open, or uses nature to do so, is going to meet with false light and bigger bullies than he is.

So for all the people who don't know this mystery stuff, and who simply look to Christ and the new testament as a example of how to live, they're doing a better job, whether they believe in the Holy Trinity or not!
edit on 27-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

The Trinity. They've hidden the triptych.

I don't believe in reinventing the wheel, so linked the threads already up, which describes what the triptych is, and how it is hidden in the concept of the Trinity. And the last supper painting as well. The 3 doors, depicted as two smaller, and one large in the middle, of course that is behind Christ.

So you didn't look at the links, I wouldn't need to post this if you had.

This explains in great detail, why the Christian Trinity is a Conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I did. I figured perhaps you might want to pick out the more relevant pieces and put them directly in this thread, for the convenience of those observing the discussion. Unless you're too lazy to help them out. That's cool too.

And if that is the case, then maybe I'll go the extra yard and do your work for you. I mean, even though you thought it was relevant enough to bring up the topic, I can still do the heavy and carry the important stuff over from your other thread, although it might be better if you do it because you're more familiar with the material than I am.

But still, I can do it if it's too much bother for you. Because I'm a nice guy like that. The least you can do is explain how the trinity is connected to the triptych and how the triptych is connected to the above image you posted.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Well all the ancients architectures and pyramids and symbols even such as the shamrock, found throughout the world all show the 3 doorways, like the last supper, and many public mason buildings. That is your third eye and the rest follows suit. That is the hidden symbolism behind the Trinity.

Because the quotes from Plato and ancient scholars about the god within and all that just = the Love of Power to me, so I'd prefer people to read it themselves. Because even seeing those threads immediately got me posting the twin vortex and Mother/Womb/Sophia, and how it doesnt matter if you empower yourself, what matters is Love. In other words those threads are trying to say, here is the msytery and now empower yourself, while I don't think that is really why we are here on earth, its to learn love, so it actually makes more questions pop up. I believe that as you seek within, and overcome your inner dragon darkness, and become more loving and calm and positive, that your eye opens on the right channel, so you will be inspired, gifted if needed with soul ability and thats whats meant unfold, not to become powerful but elitist gods.

The thing is, the PTB really do believe this stuff and are striving to become the phoenix. Whereas I'm so worried about them and all of us here, because they're hurting people alot, making hell on earth for humanity, and harming their own souls, they're living in lies fed by the dark side.

Bottom, fascism, slavery phallic symbol.

Top, equality, eutopia, heavens, is the womb symbol.

it takes that go home.

Bear in mind we're all micro's of the macro, containing all of it and the universe within our body suits, so its energy not male versus female.

However, they did suppress the female, deliberately, for a reason. Due to the fact, that they look after the children and cant go out and be big bread winners and have healthy kids, and women sybmolize equality, unity and looking after those in need. Also while dad may be a strict disciplinarian, mom will do everything she can all her life to reach and help all her children the black sheeps, and strive for happiness of all.

In addition, while the male brain rewires itself back into the neo cortex and produces enhanced math, and spacial and thus worldly matters, the females joins the two hemispheres and provides real people skills, to tend others, cooperation and love. So they are stamping down on equality. Stamping down on eutopias, and caretaking, and cooperation and love, and forgiveness, stamping down on holistic brain hemisphere and spirituality, inner knowing, stamping down and the LOVE It takes to graduate and thumping on the war drums, or the trap.

new topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join