It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

page: 319
<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
Do you know the problem yet?

Yes. The problem is that in a decade of discussion with lots of very knowledgable people in various forums, you appear to have failed to learn anything at all about radiation, spacecraft engineering or orbital mechanics.

If you had learned even a fraction of what has been patiently explained over all that time, you would (a) understand that Apollo was very real, and (b) have gained a lot of new knowledge. You might have even gained a new interest in space flight. It's a fascinating topic.

What a waste.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

a reply to: Rob48
you appear to have failed to learn anything at all ,,,What a waste.

I dont think you understand, the hoax is very real ,and you have failed to accept the fact that your not dealing with your average moon hoax theorist , who otherwise would not have shown such extraordinary resilience to the deceptive fallacies of the propagandists...

you must not be cognisant that the knowledge you speak of is based upon the propagandists false paradigm for which you require rescue from...
edit on 23-8-2014 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Misinformation

if the hoax was very real, then you should have no problems being able to prove it..

so then why is it you resort to trolling?? if you hoax believers believe in the hoax as much as you do, then surely you have some concrete evidence that should be able to persuade us??

if this evidence doesnt exist then it would seem all hoax theorists are mere propagandists.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misinformation

a reply to: Rob48
you appear to have failed to learn anything at all ,,,What a waste.

I dont think you understand, the hoax is very real ,and you have failed to accept the fact that your not dealing with your average moon hoax theorist , who otherwise would not have shown such extraordinary resilience to the deceptive fallacies of the propagandists...

you must not be cognisant that the knowledge you speak of is based upon the propagandists false paradigm for which you require rescue from...

Seem pretty typical to me present no evidence and continue to change the subject i think this is this in the handbook they give you guys. In order to pull off the hoax you presumed to happen would require technology even in advance of what we have today and cost far more than what was spent. In order to put the stuff on the moon to fake the moon landing without astronauts would have been a technological wonder in and of itself.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

a reply to: onebigmonkey
I'm not sure if there is a medical condition that involves reading words and putting extra ones there that weren't in the sentence in the first place, but you clearly have it.

there ya go again, insinuating I've got dyslexia,,, so what if I do, I can neither confirm or deny it , everyone knows the hoax is real regardless,,, besides alot famous people happen to have been labeled dyslexic...Did Einstein have dyslexia

a reply to: dragondridi
In order to pull off the hoax you presumed to happen would require technology even in advance of what we have today and cost far more than what was spent.

Its the propagandists that presume to know how much was spent , they refuse to even consider that other black projects might have occurred or that any advanced technology that NASA was unware of could even exist...

The Lunar Orbiter spacecraft launched before apollo had the capacity to exceed images taken by the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter launched in 2009.....Now I dont know about you,, but when a 50 year old spacecraft can collect better data than one launched in 2009 whos mission was basically the same,, it should send up red flags....

once again your LRO fallacy is debunked three ways & three days from sunday....

edit on 28-8-2014 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misinformation

there ya go again, insinuating I've got dyslexia,,, so what if I do, I can neither confirm or deny it , everyone knows the hoax is real regardless,,, besides alot famous people happen to have been labeled dyslexic...Did Einstein have dyslexia

I think this response perfectly illustrates my pout. Nowhere do I imply you have dyslexia. What I am implying is that you are adept at reading a sentence and then twisting the words in it to make a point that was neither made nor intended.

Its the propagandists that presume to know how much was spent , they refuse to even consider that other black projects might have occurred or that any advanced technology that NASA was unware of could even exist...

Is that all you have? An appeal to magic? Imaginary projects that no-one ever heard of?

The Lunar Orbiter spacecraft launched before apollo had the capacity to exceed images taken by the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter launched in 2009.....Now I dont know about you,, but when a 50 year old spacecraft can collect better data than one launched in 2009 whos mission was basically the same,, it should send up red flags....

Except it didn't. The best Lunar Orbiter views exceed the worst LRO ones, but you will not find a Lunar Orbiter image of an Apollo landing site that is better than a LRO one. Not one. If you can find a lunar orbiter image that shows an Apollo landing site better than the LRO then show us it.

once again your LRO fallacy is debunked three ways & three days from sunday....

Prove it. Put up or shut up. Preferably the latter.
edit on 28-8-2014 by onebigmonkey because: parsing

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: choos

Space exploration is directed outward, not in reverse..let alone 40 years .. sheesh!

It's nonsense, but you take comfort in Apollo's fable.

if you say space exploration is directed outwards and not in reverse..

mind telling me what the purpose of the voyager missions were? rosetta probe? cassini?

or any of these:
en.wikipedia.org...

because that sure looks like they are exploring the solar system..

Yes, but they are also exploring beyond the solar system, as well!

Unlike the Shuttle, stuck 40 years in LEO, with nothing beyond LEO.

Get it?

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Are people seriously still debating this?

Hate to break it to you.. but there was no "hoax". Never has been, never will be. I've read every single bit of "evidence" that has been presented over the last several years and all of it is just nonsense. I've seen people swear up and down over "facts", that even elementary science could explain.

There are much better things to spend your time with.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
. In order to pull off the hoax you presumed to happen would require technology even in advance of what we have today and cost far more than what was spent. In order to put the stuff on the moon to fake the moon landing without astronauts would have been a technological wonder in and of itself.

The point is that NO stuff was put on the moon, that it was a hoax.... so, I don't know what you mean here.

We could put stuff on the moon, and have. We still can't put a man on the moon.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerekJR321
Are people seriously still debating this?

Hate to break it to you.. but there was no "hoax". Never has been, never will be. I've read every single bit of "evidence" that has been presented over the last several years and all of it is just nonsense. I've seen people swear up and down over "facts", that even elementary science could explain.

There are much better things to spend your time with.

You do know this is a conspiracy site , and people will have different opinions on things related to this subject care to put the case for it being legit down and show how it went

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
double post
edit on 5-9-2014 by turbonium1 because: double post

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: choos

if this evidence doesnt exist then it would seem all hoax theorists are mere propagandists.

well it is possible that the raw data itself was manufactured and this is how you would be able to fool many many people into believing it much like what is being discussed in this thread here...www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Space exploration is directed outward, not in reverse..let alone 40 years .. sheesh!

It's nonsense, but you take comfort in Apollo's fable.

if you say space exploration is directed outwards and not in reverse..

mind telling me what the purpose of the voyager missions were? rosetta probe? cassini?

or any of these:
en.wikipedia.org...

because that sure looks like they are exploring the solar system..

Yes, but they are also exploring beyond the solar system, as well!

Unlike the Shuttle, stuck 40 years in LEO, with nothing beyond LEO.

Get it?

yea i get it..

you said that space exploration stopped 40 years ago.. and yet we have probes that have left the solar system..

and you want to nit pick about how we have stopped exploring..

why has so few men gone to the bottom of the ocean?? why do we send machines down that implode at about 10km when men have claimed to have reached a depth of about 11km?

why arent we exploring the bottom of the ocean with men instead of machines??
edit on 6-9-2014 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

well it is possible that the raw data itself was manufactured and this is how you would be able to fool many many people into believing it much like what is being discussed in this thread here...www.abovetopsecret.com...

so thousands upon thousands of scientists are in on the moon landing hoax..

including thousands upon thousands of new scientists that need to be in on the hoax when they join the field??

how do they keep such numbers quiet for over 40 years??

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
. In order to pull off the hoax you presumed to happen would require technology even in advance of what we have today and cost far more than what was spent. In order to put the stuff on the moon to fake the moon landing without astronauts would have been a technological wonder in and of itself.

The point is that NO stuff was put on the moon, that it was a hoax.... so, I don't know what you mean here.

and that is what makes the hoax even MORE ludicrous..

not only did they not have the tech to land men on the moon, but they had the nerve to actually fake it without setting up the lunar landscape in tandem..

which means one thing..

NASA had the foresight to know EXACTLY when the next nation would send probes or satellites to image the moon, ie NASA had a working time machine..
well done well done..

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

including thousands upon thousands of new scientists that need to be in on the hoax when they join the field??

did you read the thread i linked.?...the raw data is manipulated right from the get go thats how

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

did you read the thread i linked.?...the raw data is manipulated right from the get go thats how

and what data is manipulated from the get go??

radiation data?? which hundreds of satellites that rely on to operate?

gravity?? which is based on formulas that have lasted for a very very long time??

the amount of thrust calculated to leave earth orbit?? to enter and leave lunar orbit??

could you be anymore vague??

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

That pretty much amounts to "Because I said so", and is not good enough.

I'l repeat the question: which data, who manipulated it? When? How? How did they get it right, given that many other countries could and would obtain lunar data?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
More than 40 years and still the moon hoax theory wont die !

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: onebigmonkey

settle petal...i am not saying that is what happened i am saying it is possible...that was an answer to the questions about how thousands of scientists could have come to the same conclusion....

new topics

top topics

<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join