It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Countdown to 12/21/2012. What will happen? Here is what I know.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Brilliant concept. Fun & scary too. What a combo.

HOMELAND SECURITY posted that the "realistic" threat is by Super Powers who may conduct EMP, HAARP type tests. If something goes wrong they had the perfect cover date to claim natural accident. The State Dept posted a full alert about China's conflict with Japan resulting in a 12-21 s-wave that could cause aftershocks around the already unstable Ring-of-Fire. The Pentagon reviewed and released to YouTube the Russian TV declaration to strike with their new magnetosphere stealth technology. The FBI raised an alert level and posted it on all websites including ATS somewhere. Please tell your friends to call if they suspect suspicious activity. Sadly fanatics do have drug induced plans for bio-terror. From 12-20 till 12-23 risk is HIGH.

At the very least everyday is filled with rapid change. We crossed thresholds last year, next year and hopefully will continue to do so daily through 2021. I had a good job re-setting computers for 2 years prior to Y2K. It was a solvable computer problem and mass media raised plenty of awareness toward fixing it. Hopefully by 12-22 a reasonable amount of awareness will reach critical mass toward understanding that we all do face complex problems in 2013 and onward into the new 13th Baktun cycle. This next 3 weeks could be very constructive if we expose and prevent some real threats. Great time to blow whistles!

Let's also appreciate the unknown mysteries of our universe and be deeply grateful for all that does work in our daily lives. The quantum field provides us with the "gift of life".... Without atoms we simply don't exist. Something is always happening and I'm so glad your really thinking outside the 12-22 "Nothing Happened" depression box. Lets celebrate "nothing" for one calm second. Otherwise a universe full of "something" is forever shifting, changing and evolving. Matter can never be created nor destroyed.....but it sure does transform. Entropy is the most constant recycling system of all particles. Have a blast and happy holidays 2. !!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
reply to post by CyberTruth

Wow, interesting how very few posters here on your thread were actually paying attention. I believe the jist of your thread was the turnabout of your professor's position regarding 12/21/12, not whether or not anything was going to happen.

On that note, is it possible you could shoot your professor an email and just ask about the change of thought? I'd be curious as well to find out the answer.

Funny how the thread took that turn....

I think it also might be possible that your Professor never changed his opinion at all. Perhaps NBC decided to use some of his footage and distort what he said and take it out of context, to make it sound like he's an end of the world nutjob.

Something similar just happened to David Wilcock .... he said National Geographic used some footage on him months later and took what he said out of context then continued on to debunk what he said (lolz).

The way media networks edit and distort what people say, is simply astonishing.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Ok so here's what i think i know...

The Mayan long count calendar was one based on the 26,000 year procession of the Earth's axial wobble
December 21st (13th Baktun) is the end of a cycle/age (every 5125 years) based on the long count calender.
We are currently in the age of the Jaguar, ending December this year.
Each age apparently ends in a certain way.
It is said that "When the jaguar dies, it's body will shiver and quake"
Perhaps a reference to earthquakes etc on the earth.

The world will not end on this date. And we will see December 22nd 2012.
I personally wouldn't be surprised if nothing happened.

But for those of you who didn't know, i thought i'd put that out there.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

Please don't say "i told you so" when it comes to December 22nd.
Nobody will appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

I know people will be sick of them, fair enough. It's not for everyone.
But people who don't want to read/debate on this, don't have to come here if it annoys you..
I'm not telling you to leave, please don't take it that way.

And i know a lot of people will start "i told you so" threads... i just wish people weren't so bothered about one-upmanship...
edit on 27-11-2012 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine
reply to post by MrConspiracy

It was sarcasm, referring to the amount of threads already running on this topic. I know many others are sick of the threads on it too.

There are quite a few of 12/21/12 threads for sure.

Oddly enough, they get much attention.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I also know what's going to happen on 12/21/12. I'm going to wake up at 4 a.m. just as I do every week day, and begin getting ready to be at work at 6 a.m. I'm going to work until 2 p.m., then I'm going to cash my check after work. Then I'm going to figure out what I want to eat for dinner. I may watch a movie after that.

Guess what's going to happen on 12/22/12?

I'm going to sleep in ! Getting up at 4 a.m. during the week sucks, so I'm going to sleep in alright. Who knows what I might do then....I have a 4 day weekend going on due to the Christmas holiday.....

Today is 11/27/12. Mark my words, this is a prophesy. These are the events that I predict.

( Now watch a plane crash on my house, and I won't even live to see next week....
)

Needless to say, I'm not buying into the whole end o' the world thing, but for those of you who do, more power to you...it's your Right to believe whatever you choose.
As for me, I'll check in on you on 12/22.
Y2K, Anyone???

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Did I read somewhere in here that animals would be able to talk to humans? You mean my beagle, Gracie will be able to tell me why she barks incessently when it thunders? I would really like to know. And My Westie, George can tell me why he is always sniffing Gracies butt.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine

Yeah but you'll still be reading threads about wars,,economy collapsing and religions going nuts..

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Since back in the late 60's - early 70's I remember hearing stories and talk of the Mayan calendar and the disappearance of the Mayans, and several times heard mention of the Mayans "returning to Earth" at the end the calendar. The memories are'nt clear, but I wanted to throw that in.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I dont know what will happen, and I will not try to pretend that I do. All I know is that I will be at my local watering hole, waiting it out with people I love and care about. Then if there is a 22nd of December I will post about it.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
Hmmmm…….it just occurred to me....I wonder how many people will call in sick or have requested 12/21/2012 off from work. Will businesses be slow? Will the stock market be quiet?

Geez, I just checked my calendar and I work that night. Crap. I think I'll call my backup relief tomorrow before they realize what's (not) going on! No one I work with is really into the 2012 stuff so, it's all good.

I'm off! I intend to get good and liquored. Let the world end. Not like there's anything to do about it anyway and this planet totally sucks. But I'm certainly not expecting it to end. I'm sure I'll just wake up hung-over and start thinking about Christmas.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
why cant i post what i want? sheesh these moderators & their off topic hooplah.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bellagirl
its really annoying the crap out of me the amount of posters in all 21/12 threads that keep saying "it will just be another one of these dates predicted that will come and go".

you just dont get it. this IS the original doom date. waited for by some for decades. its not some ats idiot who has come on here and just pulled a date out of their hat.

Wasn't 2000 a big one as well?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I will be so seriously thrilled when this frickin' date comes and goes without so much as a whisper or a sigh and not one single,solitary thing is any different.All this interpretation and extrapolation and prophecy is much ado about nothing,IMO.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Its not prophesy its pointing to a particular astronomical event that only happens every 26000 yrs. Galactic alignment, polar shift and solar maximum all at once. These events however don't happen over night it is a process that has been ongoing. The poles have been shifting 40 miles per year and are increasing in the direction of Russia. Polar shifts are natural and have happened in the past every celestial body in our solar system including the sun experiences polar shifts. The sun, earth and the galactic center will align it just happens as a part of a cycle much like the cycles of the moon or the seasons. The sun goes in 11 year cycles it is to reach its maximum at the end of this year and continue into 2013. These things will happen as far as doom I do not know but what is for sure is that 26000 yrs ago the earth transitioned out of the Ice Age and warmed significantly. Again I do not believe it will be like turning on a lightswitch and poof everything happens at once but perhaps it is. What I do bellieve to be true is that it marks the transition point from one age to the next brought about by this prolific alignment. 'As above so below".
edit on 28-11-2012 by BrieBird because: grammatical error

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join