It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured Alien Being interviewed - Roswell entity 4 hour interview

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53
Did you read the Disclaimer?

Disclaimer

As far as the Editor of the book, "Alien Interview" is concerned, and for all practical purposes, the content of the book is a work of fiction. The Editor makes no claim to the factuality of the content, and in fact, cannot prove that the alleged author actually ever existed. Although some of the dates, locations, persons and incidents described may be factual or based on fact, there is no evidence to authenticate that equally as many may be subjective contrivances of the author.

I think that seems to imply it is not to be taken literally.

Yep, a disclaimer admitting its "FICTION". BUT, since WHEN did FICTION stop some of the UFO nutters from believing some of the ridiculous NONSENSE that is going around these days like different alien races, and planet-x, pole-shifts, and different "galactic agencies" and on and on.

NOPE, DISCLAIMERS stating something as FICTIONAL wont stop and make them think one bit about considering it to be NONSENSE or... FICTIONAL!!

edit on 25-11-2012 by oper8zhin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

Where did you find this disclaimer?

I can't find it on either video link nor the link to the book on Amazon.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
A very interesting twist on reality....

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I'm RH negative! I know im superior to my workmates as im funnier and faster than them in every way but im also plagued with alcoholism, drug addiction and paranoia but i hold down a good job in a good place and i pay well for my now disassociated family (2 boys) being RH negative is NOT all its cracked up to be! YES i have superpowers and can do things others cant but you know what? HERE that just makes you weird and kinda fukdup and when you want to just lead a "normal" life THAT aint no fun at all!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I actually listened to the first 3 hours of this the other day while working. The longer it went on, the more it seemed to ring un-true. Now, if the story itself is true, I figure the "alien" is lying. The entire thing, top to bottom, could also be a product of the author who is "sharing" this info. He is, after, an author!

The concept of the Earth being strictly a prison planet where species from all around the cosmos dump their unwanted criminals and trouble-makers, and trillion+ year old highly intelligent species warring in our solar system just didn't sit right. It gets even wonkier towards the end IMO. The reason there's so many artists, inventors, and creative types on Earth is because in past lives they were free-thinkers in other civilizations that caused discord by not going along with the majority? Yeah, I just don't know about that one...

That being said, it was pretty entertaining background noise for a couple hours before it just got more and more unbelievable.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I appreciate all the replies, but I must admit the only replies that I value are coming from the humans that actually read / listen to the audio transcript that my thread is about.

I know there are many people that are ready with a quick comment or a generalizing sentence that's used and reused in countless of arguments regarding the E.T subject, I don t "hate" the extreme skeptics I feel sorry they live in a box with no windows, its healthy to open your mind and have your brain bombarded with information that´s not being spoon fed through the daily news, as long you have the ability to turn it off again. it can overwhelm the brain, so just how about you open up the flood gates when reading alternative news on ATS

Also, there don't always have to be a NO or YES, how about a MAYBE, it don't hurt to much NOT knowing everything AND admitting it

either way I still love you all, after all you are only human

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by facehole

xtream lol at the use of the wood wonkie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fiction or not i thought this was a good listen in the am while i lounged before work.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by bluestreak53

Where did you find this disclaimer?

I can't find it on either video link nor the link to the book on Amazon.

Thanks

Page three of the PDF document, right under "Acknowledgements".

Alien Interview

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k
Here is what i find odd about the notes:

The craft was bought down by lightning. This civilization, trillions of years old, been around earth and observing earth for thousands of years was bought down by mere lightning, and that too over a desert. Even our planes are shielded against lightning. They have force fields what not, but hmm lightning.

The alien is in contact with its base station in the asteroid belt. But when asked when shes expecting rescue, she says when she is found.

The alien talks of companies, profits, selling to highest bidders, neferious intergalactic drug dealers, public relations companies. Would all of these be necessary if you are pure energy and just exist and need nothing to be alive.

Evolution as mentioned by the alien is the creation of living beings by various companies on order of some government.

Earth is a prison planet covered by a electric grid to capture souls departing a body and wipe memory and reinsertion into human body. Now what if a human died on moon or mars or even in a distant planet when space travel capabilities are developed. But the creaters have gone so far to create an ideal prison planets but allows humans to travel outside the earth. This prison is definately leaky.

Everything in existence has been thought into existence by these isbes. Then....why the need for invention, development of living bodies, development of technology by research. Why not simply think them into existence.

The aliens talks of electric energy and souls as electric energy, if thats the case we have the capabilities to detect electric/electromagnetic energy. But no souls have been detected, neither has the electric detection grid around Earth.
edit on 25/11/12 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

I couldn't agree more. I read that pernicious piece of crap some time back. You're right on every count. It's internally contradictory at every turn. It's for lazy thinkers and gullible minds.

What's worse is that I often see people quoting its improbable assertions as "facts" in arguments. It's become one of those pervasive myths that crackpots rely upon as their Bible. This sort of thing goes a long way toward explaining why we're all laughingstocks, and why it's so impossible to attract serious researchers into the UFO field....[

edit on 11/25/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Reading through it, at the very least it is amusing Sci-fi...

Sounds a lot like the basis for Scientology at some points.

Liked this quote.

The paradigm of science is that creation is all, and the creator is nothing. Religion says the creator is all, and the creation is nothing. These two extremes are the bars of a prison cell. They prevent observation of all phenomenon as an interactive whole.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Moreover, I have burned all of the original documents, including the envelope I received from Mrs. MacElroy. I do not want to spend the rest of my life being hounded by UFO researchers, government agents, grocery store tabloids reporters, UFO advocates and de-bunkers alike, or anyone else. Any "proofs" or attempts to authenticate the assertion that Mrs. MacElroy actually interviewed an alien in 1947 will have to be done by others.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Literary Disclaimers are used as protection against litigation. Every Movie uses one. A prime example would be the blurb preceding every Law & Order episode 'The following ... any resemblance ...Persons living or dead...purely coincidental...&etc.

edit on 11/25/2012 by DENBY because: spell correct

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Interviewed? Didn't know extraterrestrials spoke fluent English?
edit on 25-11-2012 by Shaxuul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I just want to mention something I noticed while reading that either points to the Author's incompitence or the fact that is all fabrication.

He recieved a package from a "US Army Air Force" nurse. To my knowledge there has never been a "US Army Air Force". Now prior to the creation of the US Air Force there was the US Army Air Corps, but never a US Army Air Force.

It's attention to detail that can make a work of fiction ring true, so in this case it's the lack of attention to detail that makes it unbelieveable to me.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Yah, so they wouldn't have to actuality prove it to anybody...

Thats my problem with it from get go. A dead, "clairvoyant", death bed, transcript disclosure, on audio only, and finally to our ears on YouTube...

That chain of custody is so far down the river...

Perfect BS.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shaxuul

Supposedly thought transfer, which would still need a translator I guess to interpret alien-eze.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Originally posted by Shaxuul

Supposedly thought transfer, which would still need a translator I guess to interpret alien-eze.

Actually reading it, it clearly states that it was garbled communication and almost unintelligible until they took the time to teach it English.

its very amusing science fiction the author includes some great detail in it like how they taught it English , there even parts where the alien talks about the creation of life being done by "galactic" companies that use marketing firms and such to promote their products.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It is an interesting topic, first of all i would like to thank for creating this post. Now that we have an OPEN MIND i want to share this video with you all.. we have been making contact with advanced beings for a long time. There hasnt been anything shared to the world until now. Those beings are aware of the plans of depopulation and are here to help. Please share these viseos and make awareness.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

I remember reading about this interview a while back and if I remember well, I had stopped reading as it was too far fetched...but in case I'm wrong, I'll give it another try and get back to this thread.

S&F for a well presented OP !

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jchristopher5

Nice name!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join