It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YAY!, one MONTH to go till BOOOM! Doomsday 21 Dec 2012 :D

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
fun thread
and yes mj will indeed comeback! Im sure of it!

You are all in for a surprise

Alien invasion at number 7? Really?? Should be number one!
edit on 22-11-2012 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

Well I was convinced it was going to be in 2010, I can't see it happening this year but maybe next with the whole 4 year thing

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Yesmaybe

its either this year or next year. next year is four years, right?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Yep-unless of course some of This Is It was filmed in 2008 when he mentioned 4 yrs but hey I'll be ready whenever

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I predict that 2012 will bring the following...

Load of threads saying "I told you so", and other threads saying "Its delayed, we forgot to count the year zero" or whatever they come up with.

Then we'll do it all over again for the 2014 and 2015 predictions, just as we've been doing all through history.

edit on 22-11-2012 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Setting up Camp in Ravenshoe Queensland Australia. One of the highest places in Queensland.

All those that want to join can. In north qeensland we are fairly safe from Tsunami's (the reef destroys them).
We don't get snow.
Cyclones don't do much more than crop damage.
The closest point of an earthquake was 700kms away being a huge 3.8.
Lastly no valcanoes nearby.

Population is min for a target of any sort. Be that alien or human.

Free Camomile tea on arrival. :-P

Retreat opens December 15th.

Cya there

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Probably nothing will happen. But it appears everyone on here are positive nothing will happen. It would be interesting to see these same people's reaction if something goes down and the prophecy comes to fruition. I bet they'll all turn to thumb-suckers lying in the fetal position.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
I predict that 2012 will bring the following...

I predict that 2012 will be over in 29 days.
I predict that in 2013 ATS will be a mostly sports talk site.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
i hope all the above happen

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
1. End of the world
For some people it will be the end of the world. If you die on this day, it will be the end of the world for you.

2. Polar shift
The poles have already shifted somewhat. I think it's possible that there could be another pole shift in the not-too-distant future, but for it to happen on exactly this date is a long-shot.

3. Nibiru
What about it?

4. Return of Michael Jackson
Nope. He's dead.

5. Zombies
Nope.

6. Mass pandemic
Possible, but highly unlikely.

7. Alien Invasion
This is a definite possibility. It could be a friendly invasion, or a hostile one.

8. End of the Financial Global market
Definitely possible that there is some sort of financial crisis. It would not 'end' the market, but could revolutionize it.

9. 4th Density evolution
Depends on what you're smokin' that day.

10. life discovered on another planet
This could happen. Obviously they have already discovered life, and could choose this day to announce it.

11. Mass Grid Failure
Possible, especially if there is any large CMEs.

12. Hit by an asteroid
Not possible. This planet is under protection/quarantine.

13. WW3
It has already begun.

14. Disclosure
I hope so.

15. Illumanti take over the world
No one can take over the world. You watch too much TV.

16. Return of Christ
If you're looking for Jesus, look within yourself. Everyone has the potential.

17. Anti-christ is born
No.

18. Fall of organised religion
Which one? Apple? lululemon? News Corp? The Internet?

19. Scorched Earth
Palestine.

20. My Favourite - NOTHING

It is highly unlikely that 'nothing' will happen, due to the hype surrounding this day. The fact that people believe something will happen pretty much guarantees that something will happen.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Finally this stupidity will be over. Unfortunately to be replaced with another date. I vote for 2199

So yeah, NOTHING out of the ordinary will happen on that day. Other than the usual wars, famine, politics, people hating each other. It will be a normal workday for me.

Besides if the 11:11am GMT time is true then most of the US will be sleeping when it happens. So it will be painless

Oh yeah, if anyone is thinking about getting rid of their earthy belongings such as cars, computers, money please send them my way. I'm accepting checks, car titles and laptops. PM me for my PO box details

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
just curious

does anyone really still believe in this doomsday thingy ?

it must just be killing time on the innerwebz right ?

right ?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Gee, I started a thread kinda like this, but I wanted people to think of all the scenerios, and make up something funny.
I predict that Osama Bin Laden will, I'm sorry Obama, will walk out of the oval office, with a blue turbin, Declare himself the savior(anti-christ), And announce to the world that aliens do exist, and have walked among us for thousands of years. With the announcement of aliens, all the major religions will finally come to the realization that no matter who they called god, he is actually the devil.

Thats all I got for now. I might add some later. Ok, on the 21 I will stay home from work, cuz they are gonna pay me to stay home(vacation day) Drink alot of wine, make a really nice dinner, Eat too much, on the 22, I will be hung over.
edit on 23-11-2012 by thepolish1 because: hangover

I really can not believe Michael Jackson make it on the list...REALLY???? To me that is the stuff for nightmares, OOHH,OOhhh Michael Jackson will come back as a zombie, the only thing left will be his face.....LOL...Couldn't resist....ralmfao

edit on 23-11-2012 by thepolish1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
21 Dec 2012
Sagittarius ? . . .
wonder if this has anything to do with the
'Supermassive black hole' of Sagittarius.

www.nrao.edu...

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join