It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of desperate Israelis go to bed hungry every night...here is the proof:

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
reply to post by Thurisaz

Nah - that's what you want us to promote. I haven't seen anyone post that on this site EVER. Why argue with yourself?

well done!!

get my point?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I don't think the democratic countries of the world ARE investing as much as they can in Israel - far from it.

You are being primitively provocative - what is your actual point?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
How the hell are you going to cope when Israel is defeated and our Country is next?

edit on 21/11/2012 by Thurisaz because: ffs typo when I am sober??? urgh!

hahaha because an israeli defeat is a guaranteed american defeat... are you stupid? I think america could handle itself should israel fall... quite well.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by xxdaniel21

Yes - but as the op has posted - Israel is purportedly a democratic state. A state that insists on group punishment in retaliation for the actions of the few. And the citizens of Israel will keep electing politicians who are prepared to punish en masse - they are responsible (like us) for the government they elect.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

lmao

I am just perpetuating sarcastically the propaganda of BS about Israel.... yanno...."Israel is so rich cos they own they are Zionists and they are in control of the World"

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

well done!!

get my point?

Umm no - enlighten me please.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Show us a source for the propaganda you claim to be 'sarcastically perpetuating'.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
there is poverty in all parts of the world. This is true. There is no exception.

The Muslim brotherhood has an ample internet dis-info campaign that sadly relies on western idiots to parrot the sentiment of "injustice" without considering the other side of things. It is sad really, that an ally is treated like an enemy by fellow retards.

Maybe both sides are at fault. I dont care though. At the end of the day, one is an ally and the other is an open and declared enemy.

Big difference.

edit on 21-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

reply to post by DeadSnow

lmao

I am just perpetuating sarcastically the propaganda of BS about Israel.... yanno...."Israel is so rich cos they own they are Zionists and they are in control of the World"

Okay, israel have poverty... what's your point? Haven't you been looking at the rest of the world? or are you still sleeping under a rock?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz[/i
but Israel and the Jewish are the richest Country in the World...hmm or so we have been led to believe.... I thought that Israel was so fillthy stinking Zionist rich that they would not have poverty?!

What percentage of the poor in Israel are Israeli Arabs?

You're here quoting stats, I'm sure you can provide us with that one.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Israel so poor, yeah right

check out this new video...

This is hard earned american tax dollars, and all the while our standard of living is going down were losing our homes i could go on and on...
explain this OP.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

lol my point is that if the truth is "Thousands of desperate Israelis go to bed hungry every night" ... People will not believe it because of the propaganda that we have been fed about Israel for many years.

Eveyone has been led to believe that Israel is the richest Country in the World... even when the Protocols of Zion were debunked as a hoax.

Even now, People read this thread and think, "Poverty in Israel?!" BS!!

It is an agenda of the Muslim Brotherhood and it is a global movement and it started a long time ago. Even the democratic People are against Israel... brilliant strategists.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

"Israel is so rich cos they own they are Zionists and they are in control of the World"

The reason they are so rich, is because they DONT like giving it away, not even to their own people, unless it's a investment with a large return..

It's the Zionist way, accumulate as much as you can in this lifetime.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
"If you are hungry first you must fed your soul with food from above and only then your soul will fed your body with food from all that has been left for you here on Earth".

They all will be fed if they will fed their souls and hearts .

They must look above to see what was long forgotten and to see where the food is coming from.

Only then all those who are hungry shall not suffer the hunger of the body

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

yeah, thx for the vid. I have seen it b4. Perhaps you are not being objective?

What if the investment in a Country in the Middle East actually preserves your own way of life and survival?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Even now, People read this thread and think, "Poverty in Israel?!" BS!!

No.

People reading this thread are thinking, "Poverty in Israel?! Just like everywhere else in the world!"

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

What?
Nobody believes Israel is the 'rischest' country in the world, not even close. It is doing well compared to its neighbors, and has an incredibly powerful military. Off the top of my head, poverty will be a few groups(Israeli arabs, Morrocan Jews, Yemenite Jews, Ethioipian Jews and new migrants from Russia)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

No - nobody has said BS.

What they have said is 'So what?' 'How many of the poor are Israeli Arabs?' 'There is poverty all over the world - what's your point?' and 'You want to see poverty - check out my neighbourhood'?

Please direct me to a source which promotes the idea that all Jews in Israel are rich. This is the second time I've asked you to do so.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
well, I think this is very funny.

All I have done is post a thread offering an alternative to what People believe and the flaming has started.

Flame away.

I also think it is hillarious that People have stated, USA can defend itself against any threat to their way of life and yet, when Israel are threatened and the USA supports them, they have an issue. It is very contradictive.

oh well

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Don't get me wrong, i have no beef or problem with the Israeli people, but i am sick to death of american bailing them out when they don't need it, we need to bail out america first, Israel is far from poor.

Israel is of no benefit to the US in the middle east, actually they are a burden to america, when was the last time you see Israel help in our wars..

When was the last time you see Israel do something positive for america, no it's take take take.

And before you claim Israel is a military post of america in the middle east thats crap, Israel holds no geopolitical advantage to the US what so ever, and are a hiderance to america in the middle east if anything.

Were force fed so much pro Israel crap in america, most people who are not critical thinkers like most at ATS buys Israel crap.

I'm tired of it, and can't afford it....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join