It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of desperate Israelis go to bed hungry every night...here is the proof:

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

For the third and final time - point me to a source to support your claim that people believe Israel and Jewish people are rich.

This is a fabrication of your own mind - not a reflection of reality.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
All I have done is post a thread offering an alternative to what People believe and the flaming has started.

Perhaps you misconstrued my post as a flame, because you seem to have ignored it

What percentage of Israel's poor are Arab Israeli?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66

No - nobody has said BS.

What they have said is 'So what?' 'How many of the poor are Israeli Arabs?' 'There is poverty all over the world - what's your point?' and 'You want to see poverty - check out my neighbourhood'?

Please direct me to a source which promotes the idea that all Jews in Israel are rich. [This is the second time I've asked you to do so.

hahahhahhahaaaaahahhahah

Yes poverty exists all around the World... did I mention your name and state you believe Israel are Zionists and in control of the World? No I did not...so settle down.

The majority of sentiment and ideology of/about Israel is that they are a rich Country. When have you heard or read about poverty in Israel?

thx

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I've always assumed Israel to be fairly well off but I've never heard anyone claim that they're the richest country in the world. A lot of propaganda gets thrown around both sides but it is ridiculous that Hamas sights The Protocols of the Elders of Zion in its constitution.

I really don't see it happening but I wish they could get a good cease fire in place and they should probably open Gaza's border with the Sinai again as it is very beneficial for the Palestinian's standard of living especially in keeping the unemployment level down. Hopefully this can be done without increasing the importation of rockets and other weapons. Two states would obviously be the best thing for everyone as it really doesn't seem like either side desires cohabitation but Jerusalem is the prize that no one seems to be willing to let go.

Also, though it is consistently brought up, the United States is a Republic not a Democracy.

To the poster in Kenya:
Is that in Nairobi? If so how much of the city lives in that kind of poverty?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

um, source?

That is like saying "prove" to me that white men can't jump, or that black people have anacondas, or that what ever...you are just playing dumb. We have all heard the jokes, puns, and innuendoes.

Jewish penny jokes, or rabbi jokes about greed. South park, cartman, ect..

please.

edit on 21-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

ask.abovetopsecret.com...

search Zionism and all the info will come up.

I did a search = Zionism control the World and heaps of threads/info came up but the results haven't come up...

cheers
edit on 21/11/2012 by Thurisaz because: tidy

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

Codswallap - I'm not playing dumb at all. I have Jewish friends who have told me that nothing could have prepared them for their first visit to Israel.... seeing Jewish homeless/beggars etc.

One Jewish friend turned up at my door last year - destitute and looking for help.

I live in the real world as well as the virtual one. So I am genuinely looking for the source of this abundant hogwash that all Jews are rich.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz up.

I did a search = Zionism control the World and heaps of threads/info came up but the results haven't come up...

Have you had time to run a search for those Israeli Arab poverty figures?

Just curious.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

NOT ALL JEWS ARE ZIONISTS AND NOT ALL ZIONISTS ARE JEWS.

This would appear to be at the core of your mis-comprehension.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

Hi, yes I am just doing some searchs now and I am not ignoring you, sorry for the delay.

brb with some info.

Just off the top of my head though, they have a nominal amount of Arab citizens in Israel. They are not treated any differently. I think it is less than 1% of the popn.

will be back with the info

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

WE agree....Jesus.

I know there is poverty in Israel. My first post was in agreement with the OP.

You are pretending like there is no such thing as the rich Jew myth.
I am from NY and have met plenty of poor Jews.

again....source.....?!

Where in the hell are you going to find the source to a stereo type? That is why I think you are playing dumb. You can't find a documented source for cultural stereo types!?

edit on 21-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Actually I think you'll find - while you're researching - that 20% of the Israeli population are Arabs.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
if there is such a thing as a rich Jew, that's only because they lent stuff out.

link   

omg now your shouting.

lol

link   

No - I am saying to OP - demonstrate that people do not see through that myth. Who actually takes it seriously?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Hey - you should be researching - it seems like the process will do you an awful lot of good. Go do your homework.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

plenty of IGNORANT people. That is why it is still around. Are you going to tell me that in your "real" world you have NEVER met someone that held this belief?

Just look around this thread, and this forum.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

The only ignorant posts I've seen on this thread are the op's.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

bye bye.....

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
Israel receives billions in aid every year.....it chooses how to spend that cash....it could do something about that.

The Palestinians receive billions in aid ... it chooses how to spend that cash ... it could do something about it's situation .. but it buys weapons and Iranian missiles instead of raising itself up through education and better medical care.

Hamas doesn't want peace. It uses Palestinians as human shields and it steals the aid money that comes in. Without Hamas, the Palestinians would enjoy a much better lifestyle, and they wouldn't have Israeli rockets being fired down upon them in retaliation for Hamas rockets ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join