It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bus explodes in terror attack in central Tel Aviv - police

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

You're the only person to have been exposed to be a government operative, corruption. Remember, Palestinian hip-hop? Your dad worked for NORAD "amongst other intelligences agencies"? And then superman2012 said you were a CSIS agent.

Besides, I'm Canadian, like you.

My father worked for NORAD space command for the Canadian Air Force at the Colorado and Warner Robins installations in the USA, and the Trout Lake installation in Canada, he also works abroad from time to time as he is subcontracted by the Canadian government and it's allies, so I guess it makes me a government operative who works for CSIS.

My intelligence sources tell me that you were behind the defacement of the war memorial in Toronto a week ago, we are on to you dontreally.

Superman is sitting directly beside me at the moment as he is on another thread, he says hi

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlanQaida

Originally posted by something wicked

I find it odd that there were no fatalities, it's good that no one was killed but something just pulls at my gut that says inside job..
Could it be possible that Israel blew up there own bus in order to justify a ground invasion?
I think it's possible due to the amount of negative press they have been receiving for hinting at an invasion, and Turkey calling them a terrorist state.
Perhaps it's a ploy to make people believe that they are more-so victims than not.
Mayve Hamas infiltrated Israel and blew up a bus.

Thoughts?

rt:
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 21/11/2012 by AlanQaida because: (no reason given)

With your user name, to say you have nothing against Israel is somewhat suspect, don't you think?

Anyway, it's interesting that when news of the explosion reached local Gaza radio, cheering and 'celeberaty gunfire' was heard.

www.bbc.co.uk...

I don't see how an Internet screen name can be "suspect" especially when you ignore the avatar I made, off topic but - my avatar represents a terrorist in a suit, government if you will, so in essence perhaps that avatar is known to me as "Alan" Alan, is a terrorist in a suit, hence "Alan Qaida".
So yes, perhaps I don't like "government" be it the Australian government, Chinese, Korean, American, British, or Israel, whether ruled by politicians in suits or bankers in suits, they all constrain and take from our way of life.
So, terrorists in suits.

And no I have nothing against any nation, I do, as I said earlier have a problem with religions, but I don't begrudge a country based on its religion, as above, governments yes in general.

ETA: I hope that makes sense, as the last paragraphs may seem contradictory, by nation I mean its people.

Because it's obviously based on Al Quaida, an extremist Muslim terrorist organisation that by its definition isn't going to be too big on being ambivalent on Israel - does that make sense? If not, you might want to think about it a little.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

You sure like to see things that aren't there don't you? I gave you the explanation as to why I named my user name as such, yet you seem to think I named for the reason you provide.

Lay off the koolaid brother.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by dontreally
Israel truly cannot win.

They're at war against Hamas terrorists, and the first people suspected after a bus bombing in the midst of a war is Israel.

This place is riddled with irrational people.

Some are irrational, some are blinded by hatred, some are propagandist.

I agree...

I found a picture of a few of the participants in this thread.

IDF Cyber Warfare Headquarters

gizmodo.com...

Own up people, which one is you?

Yes, because people express objective opinions based on the facts that conflict with your opinion, they must be paid propagandists. You found me out CE. I represent the IDF Internet Legion, Toronto Branch.

Your act is seriously wearing thin dude.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

You sure like to see things that aren't there don't you? I gave you the explanation as to why I named my user name as such, yet you seem to think I named for the reason you provide.

Whatever. The koolaid comment shows your dismissive attitude. It's not really interesting enough for further discussion but I'm sure when you chose the name it must have seemed funny at the time.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
For those of you whom think this is a false flag, here are the facts and numbers to deal with, be the judge:

List of Palestinian suicide attacks

170 suicide bombs since the 1990's
Total number of fatalities: 804

39.9 percent of the suicide attacks were carried out by Hamas, 25.7 percent by the Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ), 26.4 percent by Fatah, 5.4 percent by the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) and 2.7 percent by other organizations.

Nearly in all of them responsibility for the attacks had been claimed.

But hey, don't believe that. It is the Mossad who killed their own people to start a ground invasion. Like what Israel really needs is a false flag

Get it, Israel don't need to bomb themselves. There are organizations who will happily do it for them.

edit on 21-11-2012 by Shuye because: More pleasant language

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

From the sight you linked: Hamas keeps firing.

If all of this is true then there is something seriously wrong with this picture. It seems somebody wants war and I can't figure out which side wants it more...?

ETA
edit on 21-11-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Heads up

Wars are not won and lost on ATS, they are discussed

I suggest people read that, and then listen up.

Implying that someone who doesn't agree with your viewpoint is a paid poster is - apart from being inanely stupid - against the ATS T&C.

If people value their ability to post on ATS, then they really need to pay attention to the Terms and Conditions 'cause frankly, this "shill" stuff has worn thin and got old very VERY quickly.

I hope this is clear, because sooner or later people are going to be facing post bans and/or account bans, and when that happens it will be through their actions, and their own fault.

edit on 21/11/12 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Oh

Terrorists live in terrorist govt.

That's news.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Ive seen many times where two different groups claim an attack......i think Israelis because the bomber did not suicide, and that would be the probable line of attack by Hamas etc....a suicide bomber....
Mossad would try to keep their man alive to do it again if nessessary.......MHO.....and just sayin.....
The war is INEVITABLE......wish they would just get on with it rather than killing all these extras trying to manipulate world opinion so that when they start the killing the world will not protest too loudly......
TRUTH IS MOST of the dead and wounded are INNOCENTS!
ON BOTH SIDES!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
honestly the 1st thought that crossed my mind was how Israel is probably just trying to add more fuel to the fire.
pulls the trigger and says a terrorist did it.too simple I think.at least there were no fatalities :')

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If there are all those pictures of the bus from cctv then surely they have video of the attackers right? Nope I didn't think so it was isreal.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
A peace deal went into effect at 9pm over there, Israel gave Hamas everything they need to keep being even worse terrorist. Guess what, the rockets were still being sent into Israel an hour later.

Bibi either knows Hamas will screw it up giving him permission to destroy Hamas once and for all or He is going launch an attack on Hamas to catch them off guard and crush them anyway.

Letting Hamas have full open borders and ports is suicidal for Israel. Bibi should just strike them now when he has the chance to do so with Hamas still lobbing rockets into Israel.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Sigh....

Almost every day it seems something blows up in Israel and the mid east.

I remember 20 years ago my grand parents telling me stories of a bus exploding in Israel when they went on their
modern pilgrimage.

When if ever is it going to stop?

SS

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Whatever. The koolaid comment shows your dismissive attitude. It's not really interesting enough for further discussion but I'm sure when you chose the name it must have seemed funny at the time.

Stress less, no need to get worked up! I chose the name soley as a brain teaser, which you picked up on, but it wasn't mesnt to be a negative suggestiob, and there's no alterior motive my friend

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AlanQaida

I find it odd that there were no fatalities

I don't, out of all those rockets Hamas has fired over the passed week very few Israelis were killed. A terrorist attack accomplishes what it is meant to, to instill fear in the population, wether or not people actually die from it is of no consequence. Take a look at 9/11, now we got so much airport security, they have x-ray machines to see you naked and do strip searches to see if you have bombs hiding in your butthole. Not the first time a bomb meant to kill people detonated harmlesly. These are the people who blow thenselves up from their own stupidity when using mortars to shell people.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
what if MOSSAD created HAMAS, like CIA created AL-QAEDA?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

SELF INFLICTED WOUND??......MMMMMMM

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rocha123

Can you elaborate? I did just cut my self cutting some lunch.. Are you spying on me haha

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Wonderful plan if there weren't like 9 billion suicide bombings a year. Give them a bit more credit than that.

edit on 22-11-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join